Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What I Hate About Music.

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by village idiot+30 July 2003 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (village idiot @ 30 July 2003 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@28 July 2003 - 21:17
    That stupid growling in Gothic Metal. The female vocals in gothic metal I usually love but when it comes to the male growls I hate it. It&#39;s annoying and I cant understand what he is trying to say anyway. Get rid of the damn growls. Either have all female vocals (no female growling) or have the male singer sing normally
    eh you&#39;ve probably just heard lame bands. check out in flames, their singer pulls off the growling really well and does it with melody. download Egonomic, that&#39;s a great song. [/b][/quote]
    That song sux. I don&#39;t like that kind of music. What is that Black Metal or something? The gothic metal I was talking about is something like the Gathering. Ever heard of the Gathering>?

2. Music   -   #32
    I hate when those main stream &#39;bands&#39; have the lyric "i&#39;m real".
    examples?

3. Music   -   #33
    i think a bunch of the rap&#092;hip-hop&#092;pop people say it but i think it was j lo that really made me laugh.

4. Music   -   #34
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    linkin park is nu-metal
    no they are rock rap

there there own genre

------------------------------------
    plz visit my forum
    ------------------------------------

5. Music   -   #35
    linkin park is nu-metal

no they are rock rap

there there own genre

nu-metal is rap rock

6. Music   -   #36
    nu-metal is rap/rock? i have never heard of nu-metal.

i just thought he meant metal.

7. Music   -   #37
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@30 July 2003 - 02:34
    linkin park is nu-metal
    no they are rock rap

there there own genre
    Linkin Park is NOT rock. Rap metal yes but not rap rock. Get your facts straight.

8. Music   -   #38
    i haven&#39;t read this topic fully. but the thing(s) i hate about music is.....

people that automatically dislike music just because it&#39;s in the mainstream. It&#39;s obvious some of it is marketed crap, but some stuff is successful and widely accepted because it is good.

and also people that automatically think that just because they are one of the few people that have heard of a certain band, that this automatically makes themselves and the band "underground" and also "cool". The fact is, a lot of lesser known bands are excellent, but a lot of them are lesser known for a reason - they suck chowder balls for breakfast.

people that call a band sell-outs as soon as they get on MTV. Sure, there are bands whoring themselves out for this kind of publicity, but who gives a flying f*ck, as long as the music stays good. People do, however, have a right to start disliking a band if they change their sound significantly to something you don&#39;t like, but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to knock the band if they have widened their audience by doing so.

that&#39;s about it, i&#39;ll leave the general hating of every "scene" there is out of this, and just say that people should like music for what it is, not what kinda clothes etc the band and their fans wear.

9. Music   -   #39
    Originally posted by Arm@30 July 2003 - 03:54
    Linkin Park is NOT rock. Rap metal yes but not rap rock. Get your facts straight.
    linkin park isn&#39;t RAP anything...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Music   -   #40
    linkin park isn&#39;t RAP anything...
    your overruled.

what part about linkin park&#39;s music makes them metal. they use a little electronics. maybe at beginnings of songs. they don&#39;t even scream that much. just in small parts of songs. what convinces you that they&#39;re metal?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast