Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: how to join revolt ?

vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    No, it's called UberTT.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    what is goat loving site?

the names are all weird..

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    It's a forum full of cookies where all the serious BT discussions take place imo(besides the goat jokes). Also One of the reasons CE took a fall.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Is the goat loving site better than Revolt btw??
    Detale could proabably answer that for us. I'm interested to read is opinion of the two.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I donīt see the elitism, itīs just a site with a bunch of people who only care of their own business. As a matter of fact I have not seen userbars, favicons, logos, reviews, pseudo-reviews, "leaks" and all that shit that many ultra_uber_secret_leet_sites find the way for being all over the net.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I donīt see the elitism, itīs just a site with a bunch of people who only care of their own business. As a matter of fact I have not seen userbars, favicons, logos, reviews, pseudo-reviews, "leaks" and all that shit that many ultra_uber_secret_leet_sites find the way for being all over the net.

Maybe because nobody is interested on it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yep. Revolt had an open signup last year or so, took in hundreds and purged hundreds too. I don't think they will Open their Doors again, after that xperience, if U can hook up with someone here, they might have invites, Furthermore, the Admin is a real A**hole and if U want to feel like walking on egg shells everytime U log into their site, then join by all means. It is really a waste of time, any Warez Forum is Far more better than that piece of Shit Forum, I been there. NOTHING SPECIAL, lousy Tracker contents , like 50 or so.. !!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 02-04-2009 at 05:47 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    It's a forum full of cookies where all the serious BT discussions take place imo(besides the goat jokes). Also One of the reasons CE took a fall.
    CE is down for good? that is a new one for me..

anyway, is this goat site a new site? and why did CE fall?

the thread is abt revolt. so to prevent offtopic. maybe someone just PM me...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    u gotta masturbate 60 times a min,record it and send the video to the CR's here
    U will e immediately recruited as Revolt Staff

As such i heard not my own experience

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post

Iīm sorry but when I see in those so noble, pure and virginal forums that higher ranks can request and give invites, my alarm rings. And Iīm making reference to the goat, the sheep, the cow and whatever, all of them.
    I like transparency and things being called by their name, all those sites are not more than trendy-fancy-hypocrite trading invites sites in disguise. Here traders get invite per invite, there they get invites by kissing ass, being hypocrite or because they know each and every anachronism related to laugh and are masters in when and how to post them.
    Besides, I have not seen yet the first debate or topic that hasnīt been posted and discussed here before. The difference is that only self-claimed good users are allowed to sign in, although in many cases some of them have a black record bigger than Al Caponeīs.
    That yes it is elitism, the worst class in my opinion.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast