View Poll Results: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please get rid of it.

208 65.41%
  • No it should stay where it is.

110 34.59%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    is this about trading or about BCG ? Get back on track....Yes Close this see what happens I'm sure that most of the usual traders will move to another place thats open for trading .

Another thing that should dissapear with the trading section is the "level's"
    Last edited by Swift; 02-25-2009 at 01:28 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    How is it about BCG, its about trading if you read all the posts, idiot (and i dont give a shite if i get another infraction, some members on here are just fucking wankers)

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    invite tree system(bring 3 good users,if they become powers users,you get 75 gb upload)
    we had that

still have it actually, just not everyone has referrals.

We also have the Sp system, all you have to do is seed, even if there is no leechers on a torrent, you can get a 1:1 ratio on that torrent.

we have done away with PU and SPU now as well, so nothing is based on ratio.

So yes, we are trying to come up with a good solution (it wont be perfect, nothing ever is) but it has to be better than no ratio at all, and just a ratio system.
    Then whats this about isn't it about BCG ?

Chill out

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well he is saying what we should do, i was replying that is what we do and we still get wankers.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    well he is saying what we should do, i was replying that is what we do and we still get wankers.
    Stoi everytime there's a discussion about Bcg and someone confronts you, you always resort to calling them wankers etc.. Maybe you shouldn't spend this much time here if you dislike the userbase so much.
    It's understandable that you were replying to shalafi's post and it wasn't you who took the topic off track, but you also have to understand that this is a delicate topic and you can't blame most members for wanting to stick to the "Do you think Fst should get rid of the Trading Section" discussion.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-25-2009 at 01:46 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Well maybe i should do as you say.

Where are the staff from all the other trackers in this thread, non existent, so maybe i should take a leaf out of their book and just stay the fuck away from this place.

no other tracker gives a shit about it, so why should I.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Yes please get rid of it.Yes please get rid of it.Yes please get rid of it.

But i don't think FST will be as much popular then :?

Well maybe i should do as you say.

Where are the staff from all the other trackers in this thread, non existent, so maybe i should take a leaf out of their book and just stay the fuck away from this place.

No offence,this guy is always flaunting arrogance,i think he is bcg-owner right
    Last edited by Stranger99; 02-25-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I agree. And the funny thing is that you can't blame them for not giving a shit.
    I mean, when you have staff playing games and acting like they dislike trading and are thinking about getting rid of the trading section, and then end up locking the thread and forgetting that a huge discussion even took place...Then how do you expect anyone to take Fst seriously.

Cmon now. There are other ways and topics to get the activity going in here. There's no need to open up such a thread. Trading has been discussed many times and we all know everyone's POV already. Matter fact in the last "Should we remove the trading section POLL" thread everything was discussed. There was no need for this one(unless you really are thinking about removing the trading section which i seriously doubt).
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-25-2009 at 02:08 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    arrogance lol

whatever

and yes i am BCG owner, what of it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Voted yes. This would be a better place if it didn't incite people into breaking other sites' rules. However...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    prediciton: no matter what the outcome of this poll is - nothing will change ...
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast