Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Word Game!!!!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    It is really funny Macky.... I would say that i have to look up the meaning of minimum 2 of your words each post??

It is really impresses me on one hand, and the other makes me feel so bad that i should read the dictionary back to front at least 10 times so i may have a chance to catch up to your vocabulary
    You really only need to look up the word - "narcissist" and then everything else basically falls into place.

Anyway I've decided to give up the internet as apparently we are really bad for each other.

Shalom, As salamu aleiykum , Sayonara and sod off my brothers.

Idol i don't have that problem... I edit out most of the words and still get the gist of it....
    That's because I'm deep.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anyway I've decided to give up the internet as apparently we are really bad for each other.
    Shalom, As salamu aleiykum , Sayonara and sod off my brothers.
    That's because I'm deep.
    Ya, your deep in DREK!!

And don't go anywhere!!! You are wanted and needed here!!
    I mean really hearing that from me should be the utmost honor for you, and you should cherish that

Ya racist fuck!!!!

That looks really good if you keep that phrase of mine on every post......

3. Lounge   -   #113
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
    Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism and a sense of entitlement.
    The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.
    That's the definition of women's personality, Motherfucking feminists.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 05-14-2016 at 05:49 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
    The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves FILE SHARING TALK therapy.
    Where is Meg when you need him

5. Lounge   -   #115
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Have you considered just giving up on Brits? I know it's difficult with them owning your country and all, but maybe focus on your Scottish heritage. Seek out those roots.

Here's how the internet (and people in general) breaks down: people too dumb for their own good, people who lack any depth or interesting things about them, people who are sometimes tolerable, assholes, people too smart for their own good

You'll find that this is the same online and in the real world. Best we can hope for is to encounter a few people who are occasionally at their best, which makes them tolerable.

Maybe I've missed something in all of this 'scuffle', but I don't really see where any actual offense comes from. I'm not going to scroll up, but you've coexisted somewhat peacefully with each other for close to a decade. That's a pretty solid amount of time to be 'tolerable' to one another.

It isn't like the Lounge has ever been a place where people don't batter and deep fry each other.

Honestly, the Brits add their own banter, in their own style, (usually) amongst themselves. It's generally fun to read. They have known one another for forever and most have driven the 20 miles across their countries to meet in real life. Sometimes the do interact- it's up to them to decide *how* and *if* they feel like doing so.

Basically, no reason to get your Speedo bunched up. Come and enjoy times with friends and people who irritate you- that's what the Lounge is for...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Basically, no reason to get your Speedo bunched up. Come and enjoy times with friends and people who irritate you- that's what the Lounge is for...
    I agree...
    The rest of the post read Blah!! Blah!! crap..
    And all Brits don't keep to themselves, that is there choice...

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Maybe I've missed something in all of this 'scuffle', but I don't really see where any actual offense comes from. I'm not going to scroll up, but you've coexisted somewhat peacefully with each other for close to a decade. That's a pretty solid amount of time to be 'tolerable' to one another.
    In a nutshell he resents my chiseled good looks and the effect they have on his Mum.
    I on the other hand resent that he still refuses to call me Dad.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It is really funny Macky.... I would say that i have to look up the meaning of minimum 2 of your words each post??

It is really impresses me on one hand, and the other makes me feel so bad that i should read the dictionary back to front at least 10 times so i may have a chance to catch up to your vocabulary

Idol i don't have that problem... I edit out most of the words and still get the gist of it....
    The way I learn words is seeing one written or hearing someone speak them and if I can't figure it out in context, I look it up as well.

Therefore, I also participate in the very normal activity you described, and so does virtually everyone. We shouldn't elevate it to being something distinct because that perpetuates the idea that cracking open a dictionary or web page is a sign of failure/defeat, which discourages the process and collectively narrows our dialogs and monologs to fewer and less flavorful choices.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The way I learn words is seeing one written or hearing someone speak them and if I can't figure it out in context, I look it up as well.

Therefore, I also participate in the very normal activity you described, and so does virtually everyone. We shouldn't elevate it to being something distinct because that perpetuates the idea that cracking open a dictionary or web page is a sign of failure/defeat, which discourages the process and collectively narrows our dialogs and monologs to fewer and less flavorful choices.

The first post that I actually understood. Rest all goes right over my head.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast