Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post

Hi porkchop?

What do you mean with the above msg?

You say we can not win, YES we can we just dont "DONATE" to there site lets see how long thay last when that have to pay for everything on there own.

The post wildbytes posted seem to have been made up, Maybe thay dont want people to think thay are twats or thay think by making some crap up will make them look good? Who knows.

I am still backing Elated up has i have seen more truth off him then the wildbytes (Gods) staff.

I mean shows you how thay think thay are gods when you go to there site with that msg thay have left for people to see (Nothing here to see. Now Get Lost.), Ya thay get lost too twats.

I have better things to do then come here and make that shit up. First off if you even ask the user he will tell you him self he was warned more then once on wb.

If we were such a bad site then why do we get hammered ever where we go asking for invites. We have fast pre times and we have a group of good uploaders, with alot of hard to find stuff.

I think its funny how you guys cant stop talking about us.

Wildbytes

Hi Wildbytes?

You might get a lot of people asking you for invites, But then thay join torrents sites like (TD/TL) and so on, After that thay dont rush running for invites then?

I for one dont what to join your site, I will stick with the other ones i am with.

If you have better things to do then come here why do you reply, If you are not in any wrong why would you care what anyone says?

By the way Elated as said he was wrong, He said he should not have uploaded microsoft files. What the hell do you think you are doing there selling software "NO" you are giving people access to downloadble files so why should you care what is uploaded? Unless you are scared of microsoft that is.

Elated Take care.. mate

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    tried

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    God is donating the issue here? Every site has that option. You are right dont donate? I have seen sights where they say donate or else go bye bye. And you are right I hate those type of sites. But I rather have private sites over public sites. Each private site has rules, if they didnt have rules they might as well just be like Torrent Spy where torrents are slow, fake files with viruses and spyware.

I am sorry but your arguement is flawed. If they dont want to have Microsoft on their tracker then its their server, their tracker. Dont like how they operate then go else where. Why still argue about them, seems like you care bout them more then arguing

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    God is donating the issue here? Every site has that option. You are right dont donate? I have seen sights where they say donate or else go bye bye. And you are right I hate those type of sites. But I rather have private sites over public sites. Each private site has rules, if they didnt have rules they might as well just be like Torrent Spy where torrents are slow, fake files with viruses and spyware.

I am sorry but your arguement is flawed. If they dont want to have Microsoft on their tracker then its their server, their tracker. Dont like how they operate then go else where. Why still argue about them, seems like you care bout them more then arguing

Did you even read the bit about me "NOT" wanting to join there site?

All your post is flawed you say we can not win but its simple we can and not only by not donateing we can also simple stop going there?, It simple who the frick whats to be a member of a site that bans you for uploading a microsoft programme then try and blame the person, From what i have read thay treat a lot of there members bad.?

I do agree with you about the rules but there rules is so fricking dumb and everyone knows it.

Why do i argue with them? Simple I "DONT" like the way thay treat a good guy like Elated, Also i have the rights too its up to me, If thay what to argue then thats up to them i dont really care.

By the way i dont give a flying fu?k about them at all, If Wild-Bytes was even one bit good he would have rejoined Elated as it simple to see it was a mistake but he tells Elated he as to wait till someone invites him or sigh ups are reopened? That just shows that he care more for what wrongs his staff do then the member who "KEEP" the site online.
    Last edited by Gordy; 10-04-2006 at 08:26 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Can someone please lock this thread?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post

Did you even read the bit about me "NOT" wanting to join there site?

All your post is flawed you say we can not win but its simple we can and not only by not donateing we can also simple stop going there?, It simple who the frick whats to be a member of a site that bans you for uploading a microsoft programme then try and blame the person, From what i have read thay treat a lot of there members bad.?

I do agree with you about the rules but there rules is so fricking dumb and everyone knows it.

Why do i argue with them? Simple I "DONT" like the way thay treat a good guy like Elated, Also i have the rights too its up to me, If thay what to argue then thats up to them i dont really care.

By the way i dont give a flying fu?k about them at all, If Wild-Bytes was even one bit good he would have rejoined Elated as it simple to see it was a mistake but he tells Elated he as to wait till someone invites him or sigh ups are reopened? That just shows that he care more for what wrongs his staff do then the member who "KEEP" the site online.

Wow you just cant drop anything can you

First off the member screwed up not once not twice not just 3 times but yes 4 times. So there was no Screw up by staff, so no reason to give him a new account. If the staff screwed up and i agreed with it i would have given him a new account.

So grow up drop it and move on.

Wildbytes

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Okay yes I did screwup 4x almost a year ago since then nothing... I was a N00b we were all n00bs @ one point. Don't forget where you came from right!? . I did PM the Admin and the mod. I DID NOT try to go over anyones head at ALL. I stated that in the PM I sent to the admin . All I was asking is can he do this or do you think this is fair. As a friend not as admin. Also why would you have given me a new acct? If the staff screwed up how is it still my fault? Why should I lose my hard earned acct of a staff over-reaction?

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Oh and please don't lock this thread. I have recieved many invites to wb ( THANKS TO ALL ) I am pretty sure my IP is blocked I havent checked. yeah okay I have checked using HideIP and sure I can access the site then but otherwise I get

You are BANNED

You are banned from this site.
    This has to do with your behavoir or your share ratio
    Ask the crew if you want an explanation.
    If this ban is in error please try http://www.wild-bytes.org

So what am I going to do use HideIP everytime I want to go to that site??
    Last edited by Detale; 10-05-2006 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Forgot some stuff

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    lol
    i don`t understand you.
    i`m not saying that you are right, and i`m not saying that w-b are right.
    but what the hell, when i upload and dedicate my upload speed to some tracker and it`s users, i make some "buffer" for future downloads , and after that they ban me for any good or any bad reason, i won`t join the site again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated
    So what am I going to do use HideIP everytime I want to go to that site??
    Just use another tracker.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast