Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: FTN staff sucks!

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    yeah, Brandon is up there with Zeus, really, not be sarcastic, hes one of the nicest siteops ive ever met. Im proud to be apart of his site. PS. Bunny67 u are sooo sexy

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thank you madazu

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Not sure on other staff but brandon is fantastic at cyber
    Hes mine I saw him first!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Hes mine I saw him first!!!
    melvinmeow, i saw your picture in IRC today... you are hawt, i would do you in a second

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I feel obligated to make a post regarding the FTN Staff Sucks #2 where that dude is bitching b/c he didnt get an invite..

First off, this might come as a shock... But FTN staff aren't robots. I know I know.. I get that response from everyone. But it's true! We ARE in fact human and we have lives and family and friends and all those wonderful things that make life worth living.

Now, let me explain how staff at ftn works. We have certain people who tend to be good at doing certain things, and our lower staff are a bit shy (dont deny it lower staffies) probably b/c they dont wanna make a mistake which is understandable.. So that specific thread is mostly handled by my good buddy n1c0s (our admin) who I won't spread personal info about.. but lets just say he's not able to use a computer right now b/c of unfortunate reasons. B/C of that, his job was passed onto me, and well.. aside from the insane amount of pm's I have to deal with b/c people ignore our FLS, I have code i've been trying to find time to finish for months, staff topics that are still under discussion, i'm in the process of making new stylesheets, friends and family I've been spending as much time as I can with b/c it's summer and I don't have school.. Let's just say, invites (which you were probably planning on trading anyways) are very low on my priorities right now.

I won't punish you for being a jerk, but I think you should really think about things b4 you act.

PS: bunny
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-03-2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: <333 bunny

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Brandon

Really, I just thought you were lazy!
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It wasn't his account. this is the second time he has scammed someones details and intentionally attempted to get them banned.

He won't be trying it any more.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I feel obligated to make a post regarding the FTN Staff Sucks #2 where that dude is bitching b/c he didnt get an invite..

First off, this might come as a shock... But FTN staff aren't robots. I know I know.. I get that response from everyone. But it's true! We ARE in fact human and we have lives and family and friends and all those wonderful things that make life worth living.

Now, let me explain how staff at ftn works. We have certain people who tend to be good at doing certain things, and our lower staff are a bit shy (dont deny it lower staffies) probably b/c they dont wanna make a mistake which is understandable.. So that specific thread is mostly handled by my good buddy n1c0s (our admin) who I won't spread personal info about.. but lets just say he's not able to use a computer right now b/c of unfortunate reasons. B/C of that, his job was passed onto me, and well.. aside from the insane amount of pm's I have to deal with b/c people ignore our FLS, I have code i've been trying to find time to finish for months, staff topics that are still under discussion, i'm in the process of making new stylesheets, friends and family I've been spending as much time as I can with b/c it's summer and I don't have school.. Let's just say, invites (which you were probably planning on trading anyways) are very low on my priorities right now.

I won't punish you for being a jerk, but I think you should really think about things b4 you act.

PS: bunny
    I think you should tell them the truth...

Weve been partying at your house every night.
    + your a slacker as someone else said.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennGlenn View Post
    Ok let's end this thread here! But jeez there are too much anal riders getting up Brandon's ass saying staff is great and blablabla. Well my experience was really not that great. What's wrong with having an different opinion.

Still haven't received the reason for my account disabling. But its ok. I will move on and focus on the other great trackers out there

End of story!
    The fact that you went to the trouble of creating this thread shows all of us here who read that you indeed loved ftn and enjoyed being a member there..just admit it that you went about this the wrong way...you probably have already contacted staff and know the reason why you got disabled by now ..shame people feel the need to put a site down because they were caught doing something wrong etc..if you dont like a site dont stay active and you will get disabled..simple as that,theres no need to put ANY site down seeing as though what they do is all out of there time and i should imagine a lot of effort.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by madazu View Post
    hi bunny, your sooo sexy ps. FTN ROCKS!
    i agree with you id tap her and make her scream with my massive epenise

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678