Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: FTN staff sucks!

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FTN Staff Rocks

Yay, Brandon and co are heroes, nothing is too much trouble, great coding makes the site easy on the eyes and torrenting is an irrelevant issue on such a superb piece of work.

Just ignore all the detractors, they are just jealous of your achievements.

(ps - Invite payment via pm please )

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Ok let's end this thread here! But jeez there are too much anal riders getting up Brandon's ass saying staff is great and blablabla. Well my experience was really not that great. What's wrong with having an different opinion.

Still haven't received the reason for my account disabling. But its ok. I will move on and focus on the other great trackers out there

End of story!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennGlenn View Post
    Ok let's end this thread here! But jeez there are too much anal riders getting up Brandon's ass saying staff is great and blablabla. Well my experience was really not that great. What's wrong with having an different opinion.

Still haven't received the reason for my account disabling. But its ok. I will move on and focus on the other great trackers out there

End of story!
    Well, there will also always be those who love me contrary to those who hate me

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That's what makes us all different. I don't however see a point to having a thread here where we all express our opinions on a site. This is the Invite area after all.

I'm sorry your experiance wasn't all that great. I do try to make everyone happy, but unfortunately as already stated, that's not possible. PM me your username on site (if you haven't already) and i'll take a look and make sure you were in fact disabled for legit reasons.

PS: love you too ChelseaManiac <3

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well,one thing i gotta say to brondon is good work on the site overral, and the increasing in speed overral when browsing.
    Maintaining a site is NOT easy(I know,yes) and for that I gotta show my appreciation.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    omg brandon e-penis is sooooo big FTN 4EVAAAA LIKE PATRIOTFOREVAAAA

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    wow thats fucking nasty

...anywayz...brandon is kool but kimmi was a bitch...she banned my ip..muthafucka

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    wow thats fucking nasty

...anywayz...brandon is kool but kimmi was a bitch...she banned my ip..muthafucka
    That comment wasn't needed. kimii really is a sweet girl, but as like any staff member (including myself) if you make a mistake you have to be punished. I'm sure a lot of people I disable think I'm an asshole, but we all do what we feel is right. If you want me to take a look at why you were banned and verify it was legit pm me your username. Although I can already pretty much guarantee her actions were justified.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ftn Is Da Best.

I Respect Their Staff & Policy.

It May Be The Only Greatest Tracker There Ever Was And Ever Will Be.

Long Live Ftn.

I Only Wish I Was Part Of It Someday.
    Exercise my right to bear arms.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    kemodolcy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i think quallity befor rariaty

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    FTN Staff Rocks

Yay, Brandon and co are heroes, nothing is too much trouble, great coding makes the site easy on the eyes and torrenting is an irrelevant issue on such a superb piece of work.

Just ignore all the detractors, they are just jealous of your achievements.

(ps - Invite payment via pm please )
    FTN staff do rock but how can you really know that if you're not actually on the site. Thats too much sucking up for my own liking soz

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast