Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by creazz
    Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?
    No. The simple fact that you're the only member complaining about the trust factor while copious amounts of trades are successfully completed here every day speaks for itself.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I genuinely hate the holier than thou attitude that certain trackers have towards FST(No no one with any morals could possibly be associated with the place)
    Conveniently these trackers staff seen blind to the fact that in itself FST can't make trades or recklessly give out invites .
    In fact it is their own existing members that are doing them damage..

In my mind that says both more about their total lack of comprehension and sadly the type of individuals that already have access to their sites than it does anything about FST.

Maybe they would be better off not looking for convenient scapegoats and instead just do a better job of policing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAngel View Post

FST is hated by most of the trackers , actually I only come here to watch similar posts when I'm bored , Do you know why ? cause here is the origin of around 60% of the bad BT-Users . !
    Yes FST is entertaining, more so than a lot and I mean LOT of tracker or tracker related forums(cough cough) that I know of, so forgive me if given the option I'd rather post here..

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateEagle View Post
    He asked for proofs
    He did not specify they had to be from this decade...
    Also Detale who the heck is BOB?
    I am unsure of what you meant by the bob comment.
    If your assuming im some user who used the name bob before based on my ip then your assuming incorrectly
    This ip is a proxie which alot of other accounts use I would assume due to the fact its listed on a site for people to use.
    Also if your assuming I posted in here based on the topic and that I am the person who started the topic your again wrong. I have been posting on here for a long time feel free to check my history.
    I am very unsure of who you think I am exactly
    Once again ill say. You requested someone to post information. I didnt bring up ancient history... you personally requested that so YOU brought it up in essence.
    Do I find it a mere coincidence you requested proof of past incidents and when you get this proof you requested its too old, its in the past, its too black... ect... ect.. ect.. (Insert a random excuse detale can use as to why its not valid proof here.)

When you buy a Investment Weekly subscription for example and receive it delivered to your door.. I seriously doubt you would call to complain about the paper containing stocks and such. Thats exactly what it is and what its expected to be. A paper for stocks and company stock info. ** Point of this is. If you didnt want proof posted pertaining to the OP's post. Dont request it. You requested it and got exactly what you requested. In the same manner if you dont want the Investment weekly, dont call to subscribe to it.

Pertaining the the OP howerver
    If you think they are giving out your personal info heres a thought....
    Dont use the site... You cant blame them for stuff if your the one stupid enough to be caught for trading. Your assuming they give out your info... if your concluding its them giving your info out why Use the site in the first place?
    Ok I'm tired so Im going to try and make this short. Please try and pay attention this time as I'm not going to say it again
    I asked for proof having to do with ME none of what you posted did.

As far as you already starting to deny who you are, lets not play games here. Lets just leave it at I do in fact know who you are OK.

I am not going to turn this into a debate between me and you, if you are still unclear re read the posts above. this thread has gone on long enough. To the OP if you feel you have more to say please PM me and I'll open it up again otherwise I tried to help you and it seems you didn't want any.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    OK so I decided to open this up again to let you guys know, that I happened to catch a guy hunting traders here and I banned him, since banning him I have had a few accts disabled. My nick as most everybody knows is Pariah. I do have to say that most of the sites I am a member of have been very cool about this whole thing and have (thus far) decided not to ban me.

A huge Thank you goes out to those who can think for themselves.

So does anyone still think I am giving out members IP's to site staff??

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wow, I guess you took down someone with some pull that was hunting traders.

Respect.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I wasn't aware that trying to get traders banned from sites was a bannable offense. I skimmed over the 'seciton guidelines' of the trade section to make sure, didn't see anything there either.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    BANNED BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Edited by D is the man who hunting traders here and ban them
    b4 h sent me pic of his profile in tracker and after i pressed on it he got my ip and i got disabled from sct

Edited, no need to name names here
    Last edited by Detale; 12-18-2008 at 05:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I wasn't aware that trying to get traders banned from sites was a bannable offense. I skimmed over the 'seciton guidelines' of the trade section to make sure, didn't see anything there either.
    Well it is, There used to be a rule somewhere. Well I will make sure it's posted someplace soon. Regardless it's pretty much common sense don't you think. I could even fall under the discrimination rule if you want to get technical.
    Last edited by Detale; 12-18-2008 at 06:19 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Well it is, There used to be a rule somewhere. Well I will make sure it's posted someplace soon. Regardless it's pretty much common sense don't you think. I could even fall under the discrimination rule if you want to get technical.
    /me bans Detale for misspelling

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

/me bans Detale for misspelling
    ONoes O.0

Why whatever do you mean you obese feline? How have you been BTW haven't seen you in a bit

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast