Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: once upon a time

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sounds like you had it made at one time under the wings of fatcat. you had what most would dream of happening to them and you screwed it up! which i'm sure will make fatcat think twice before he does such a thing again or if he will at all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    The truth...you just got sucked into the game, you got greedy...thinking grass was greener here or there...you started lying to people...and now you are lying more for attention.
    The thing is that he was lying all along. You just couldn't see it because you had established your trust in him.
    Since the beginning his motives were to portray himself as this cool harmless guy who is in love with that community thing, and that worked but he got tired of acting like a whore so he decided to do whatever he wanted to. He started trading, making dupe accounts, playing the system etc.... Basically he started to show who he really was after that long amount of time hiding into that "good trustful guy" shell.

If we learned anything from this post is not to trust suckups and all the "buddy-buddy all i want to do is share and interact with my friends...ps. i hate trading" types.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1

People are just believing his little attention whoring ways. lol
    Totally agree there was no need for him making this thread, he could of just kept his mouth shut and left. But no he has to come on here make this thread for all these morons to praise him and teach them how to cheat and scam people.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    sounds like you had it made at one time under the wings of fatcat. you had what most would dream of happening to them and you screwed it up! which i'm sure will make fatcat think twice before he does such a thing again or if he will at all.

When I found that out (after coming back from 6 month absence), I stopped recruiting for any and all sites. I will not invite people anywhere except for my close friends now who ive known for a year plus. Or for people they recommend.

I gave this kid every tracker he wanted, when he asked for it...I gave it to him. lol

Too bad....sometimes you think you know someone well enough then they betray you like so.

I actually looked for him the second I came back online to find a few sysops pm'ing me to welcome me back and tell me what had happened after I asked...if anything I felt betrayed and annoyed...bc I honestly didnt understand why someone who had every tracker and had good friends on trackers (That1guy can atest...) would do something like this....

oh well. Another one bits the dust.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post

When I found that out (after coming back from 6 month absence), I stopped recruiting for any and all sites. I will not invite people anywhere except for my close friends now who ive known for a year plus. Or for people they recommend.

I gave this kid every tracker he wanted, when he asked for it...I gave it to him. lol

Too bad....sometimes you think you know someone well enough then they betray you like so.

I actually looked for him the second I came back online to find a few sysops pm'ing me to welcome me back and tell me what had happened after I asked...if anything I felt betrayed and annoyed...bc I honestly didnt understand why someone who had every tracker and had good friends on trackers (That1guy can atest...) would do something like this....

oh well. Another one bits the dust.
    Exactly for all you idiots praising this idiot, look how he has made fatcat, u never know fatcat could of been the person who took u under his wing and introduced u to great sites, but thats not gonna happen now is it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    The truth...you just got sucked into the game, you got greedy...thinking grass was greener here or there...you started lying to people...and now you are lying more for attention.
    The thing is that he was lying all along. You just couldn't see it because you had established your trust in him.
    Since the beginning his motives were to portray himself as this cool harmless guy who is in love with that community thing, and that worked but he got tired of acting like a whore so he decided to do whatever he wanted to. He started trading, making dupe accounts, playing the system etc.... Basically he started to show who he really was after that long amount of time hiding into that "good trustful guy" shell.

If we learned anything from this post is not to trust suckups and all the "buddy-buddy all i want to do is share and interact with my friends...ps. i hate trading" types.

Na he became that way after spending time at FST and after I left and went mia. He just lost his hookup thats all and became greedy..

He is making all that shit up above for attention and to look bad ass to a point...he ..in reality...is just a lonely college kid who was new to private torrents outside of bitsoup.

Before I invite people to my good trackers...I trace their ips that they use to download with and browse sites...I hit up all my friends and just have them verify which Ips...if people use multiple or servers to browse sites...they dont get invited. He used home addresses and his university ip...downloaded to the same ip ...browsed all sites with same ips. He became a trader after I left...and was noticed damn fast at secure trackers. Just like all traders are.

tbh if you guys want the best trackers for speeds and pretimes...SCC is the best for that ;-)

The only way you will fit into the communties of these other trackers is if you are already friends with the people inside them..if you are friends with them...you will get an invite. Plain as that. It really isnt that crazy guys.

If you want to here it from someone experienced...here is my opinon on torrents:

If you are downloading and want pretimes....there is nothing that TL/Revtt/SCC dont have in those regards.

If you are on a site that you are active in the forums...and like it there...stay there. The grass isnt any greener anywhere else because you are already accepted into that community.

Don't play the damn ranking game, if you get all your content at a good speed...then you should be happy...bc in the end...you arent here to make epals or meet your e-soulmate...you are there to download...and if one tracker already meets your needs...why risk trading to get somewhere else. If you are active and a good user somewhere...you will be noticed and your friends will hook you up.

Its as simple as that...Just be active, be nice, and have fun...dont do it for bragging rights...do it because you are having fun and getting content.

Here are the trackers I was active on the most: SCC/TL/HDbits/Bitme/revtt/waffles

I am not really as active as I used to be due to personal reasons....but in honesty those 6 will give you everything you need on the net content wise

The only reason I posted in this thread is because a friend asked if I had read what the op wrote...and I didnt so he linked me bc he knew id have a say in it.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-30-2009 at 02:22 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So Dunson, is your conscience all clear now? That was some catharsis, wasn't it.

You can safely go back now to your RL, where you can smile to people and act all nice and funny to gain their trust. At then end of the day, I pity you. You'll probably have to live with that fundamentaly flawed, treacherous character of yours for the rest of your life.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    College kid?? He was talking about getting into arguments with his wife etc... Don't tell me that was a lie too lol

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by CoD View Post
    You did put faith in me and helped me out a lot. But I never asked for anything, so don't put it like that. I never asked for FSC in particular
    I'm guessing it was one of those situations where you befriend him and get to know him well. You never ask for anything but you set it up for him to ask you, and then you gladly accept.
    It's not hard to see what your intentions were, so there's no need to hide them by saying "I never asked you"...You damn sure were looking for them though
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-30-2009 at 02:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    I have already scrambled that pass on basilhaydens and only resort to this account to post in reply to fatcat. He is the one who brought me into this whole thing.

You did put faith in me and helped me out a lot. But I never asked for anything, so don't put it like that. I never asked for FSC in particular, and I only accepted because you offered. I didn't like the site at all, there was nothing special and hardly and dvdrs. I did not get sucked into any game or get greedy. I gave it all away. I climbed the ladder and then tore it down behind me.

But I am sorry for disappointing you. Honestly just plain old sorry. I may seem like a dick, but I'm not. I'm the nice guy you folks liked, not some backstabbing trader.

Fact is, I'm not interested in torrents anymore. I'm not here telling anyone anything except for getting the truth out there, because I've heard whispers about what you guys think.

Sorry you guys don't understand and just assume I'm like the rest of the scum. I can sorta see why. I fucked up. I should have never come to FST, and I should not be here now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Just proves my point...that you are a noob/attention whore dude. The fact that you had to scramble your pass on one account, then you come back on here again to post.

Just walk away bro. Ill have staff here close this thread so you don't have to see anyone posting or crying anymore

This has been settled...Everyone can just drop it and leave it alone.

Dont give him anymore attention...let me end with this joke...which applies to dunson

How many emo's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none, theyd rather sit in the dark and cry

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast