PDA

View Full Version : Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kain777
07-03-2003, 11:56 PM
I use Kazza Lite since a half year and i had not any problems.

since yesterday i had this problem:

I download a music track. the track plays 13 - 17 seconds in good quality.
After thos 13 seconds the sound changes to a strange loudly noice!!!
the last 10 seconds of the music track are good.
I hab this problem by EVERY DOWNLOADED music track!

please help me, i dont know what to do!

thanks kain!

EDITED by BOT:
Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22763)

Guide To Avoid Fake Mp3s!, Tutorial (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174)

kayosdrone
07-04-2003, 02:43 AM
I'm having the EXACT same problem. it only started this morning for me. I had figured they were ripped from copy protected cds, yet it with a ton of music and no one seems to notice.

most of the filenames had strange numbers in front of them too, like (303) and (972). beats me :(

NikkiD
07-04-2003, 03:04 AM
Does this happen with all mp3 files, or just newly downloaded files? Secondly, what program are you using to play them?

kayosdrone
07-04-2003, 03:16 AM
for me, newly downloaded files. played with wmp, winamp, and k++ 2.0.3 (wmp too).

Kain777
07-04-2003, 11:03 AM
I download 5 new music tracks, and some older, but evertytime i had the same problem.

I openened the tracks with the windows media player an quick time.

I have already reinstalled Kazaa Lite an installed it again,but nothing.

sorry i am new, but waht ist riaa?

Kain777
07-04-2003, 11:32 AM
i had exspecially problems with every version of this tracks:

Lumidee - Never leave you

and

Joe Budden - pump it up

ciao

NikkiD
07-04-2003, 02:24 PM
If it's only newly downloaded files, I would tend to agree with muscleman. The record companies plant bad copies of files on filesharing networks, especially of newer stuff. Keep trying different songs just to see, older stuff you can usually find without problem, just to make sure that's what it really is.

VB
07-04-2003, 02:31 PM
Try downloading a very popular song. One of which you know it isn't a fake. Like something from the rolling stones. Those usually have lots of sources.

If that one is messed up too, then you might have some kind of virus.

kayosdrone
07-04-2003, 04:56 PM
I highly doubt its a virus on the clients computer. i've tried on numerous computers and have gotton the same results.

I feel either most of the songs have been ripped from copy protected cds, and the user probably failed to listen to the entire song, and just the first 13 secs of it,

or

They have a virus that alters the mp3 file, and also puts that (292) type number in the filename. Good thing you cant store a virus in an mp3 file, since its an encoded stream of sound.

After searching a bit, i've found versions of the song that remained unaltered ;)

bethidee
07-04-2003, 09:25 PM
I'm having the very same problem with the Shania Twain song "Forever and For Always". I've tried downloading it over and over, but the sound after a few seconds is SCARY. Anyone know of a good version, which won't destroy my ears?
Thanks!

Mofo
07-06-2003, 05:29 PM
I am having the same problem.

All newly released songs are doing this.
I can't find a good version of Love at 1st site by Mary Blige.

downloader2008
07-06-2003, 05:44 PM
I remember reading something about how the RIAA is going to make viruses that slow down music downloading and redirect you to pay-per-track music services. Maybe you guys downloaded a virus from them that corrupted your mp3s or maybe they hacked into ur computer and did that? I dont know, but I also remember reading an article about how the RIAA wants to hack into ur computer and delete all copyrighted Mp3s. :angry: I really don't know what the prob is, but mayb it has something to do with a virus or a damaged mp3 codec...

peeweefresno
07-06-2003, 08:41 PM
same here songs that are new sound good about 13 sec then quit or sound like skipping and squealing. winamp slider bar goes backwards and time jumps around like crazy. tried in all my players and same thing. mp3 i have had before this happened all work. i tried to get a song i have downloaded before same song and file size, so it was the same one and now it doesnt work?? can get it i think riaa is on the move. oh ya and they do seem to have them numbers in front mostly?? (600) (601) ...and so on. i tried some older ones and most of the time they work.virus check with norton came up with nothing??

XStacy
07-06-2003, 09:15 PM
I got the same problem right now. I downloaded the Lumidee - Never Leave You track and I too get the same noise. Other MP3s work fine though.

You most likely got a fake file placed on FastTrack by RIAA. My suggestion is to just download the file again. About people having the problem on all the MP3s, my suggestion is to uninstall any codec packs you may have and reinstall them again. Maybe this is happening from a damaged codec file.

arlosoft
07-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Working on the assumption that this problem is caused by the sharing of fake files by the RIAA (which, of course, isn't definite), one would assume that they would create the fake files for the most popular versions of the new releases. For example, I tried downloading Marilyn Manson-mOBSCENE...the first 5 files i tried--those with the most users sharing them--all had the weird noises. Then i picked a file that had only 3 users, no problems. I might suggest if you have a slow, crappy connection like mine, to go for some of the less-shared files if you can get a good connection to other users...those are the ones less likely to include a fake.

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-06-2003, 09:51 PM
RIAA - These are bad people you'd want to hate.

It could be from them but I wouldn't think so. It could be the file is corrupted or damaged or something. Just a suggestion.

peeweefresno
07-06-2003, 09:56 PM
i have also noticed that when i click the plus sign to see the sources from the search list. that some files are different sizes? i would guess that these files are not all the same and may have somthing to do with the sound i am getting . not a techie so just a guess. but before i remember all the songs under a given title would have all the same file size example 50 users for say a song click the plus sign all have the file size 4,555. now i get 4,555 - 4,733- 4, 455 and so on ?? how could thay be same song if different sizes?? is this normal?

XStacy
07-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by arlosoft@6 July 2003 - 21:27
I might suggest if you have a slow, crappy connection like mine, to go for some of the less-shared files if you can get a good connection to other users...those are the ones less likely to include a fake.
People have been told on this forum to download files with the most sources. Since it is more likey that those are the files that you are looking for. I'm surprised to find out that a file with 99 sources could be a fake file. Do people actually listen to their MP3s when they download them, or do they just leave the file available for download even though they know its a fake?

arlosoft
07-06-2003, 10:41 PM
I expanded the file (clicked the plus sign) of the song i had searched for, and saw the same thing that peeweefresno mentioned. On a file that had 89 users sharing it, i counted at least 5 files that were of a different size than what the listing that shows file info and number of users said. Also, it showed multiple instances of a file from the same user, sometimes the same size, sometimes not. This might be caused by one downloading a file, realizing it's corrupt, then trying to download another version without deleting the initial file/moving it out of shared folder. I did this, didn't even think about deleting it until i saw i was uploading it to someone else.

I'm not sure how the network determines which files are which, pulling bits of information from different sized files which are supposed to be the same would definitely cause a problem...dunno if it would be the weird sound and time thing we've experienced.

peeweefresno
07-06-2003, 10:42 PM
good question xstacy but i think those files worked before like i said i downloaded a file last week it was good tried agian this week didnt work? i think there might be a few corupted files with the same name and when u get the mutiple source downloads u get a bit of the ones that dont work. the file size that worked is the same i tried today and doesnt. and also as stated earlier they seem to have different file sizes under the same file when u click the plus sign. i could remember before they all had the same file size under a given title with a plus signin the search. agian just guessing but does anyone remeber them being different sizes and working??

sum_sicko
07-06-2003, 11:01 PM
im not sure if this is at all relevant to this topic but last week i downloaded a evanescence tune and the first 10 seconds are perfect

then it goes mad wiv some phone dial up thing in the track proper loud

argh the noise of dial up is annoying god bless cable modem :D

peeweefresno
07-06-2003, 11:12 PM
ya thats the noise. good description have u got anymore recently? most of the new song i try do the same. damn the riaa they got to be behind this one. more and more people will be writing in this forum i bet. as soon as they get a few of these. k- lite people out there is this a problem for a few or do we all have it ?? Lumidee - Never Leave You (Uh Oh).mp3 4,105 just one of the song i cant get. can anyone tell me if they can download it with no problems?

peeweefresno
07-07-2003, 01:21 AM
does this happen on kazza too or it just kazza lite? dont use kazza and im tempted to install just to see but dont want all the junk that comes with it. winmx seems to work tho still no probs there. if anyone is using the real kazza and getting this i would like to know.

Mofo
07-07-2003, 01:44 AM
I figured it out.

After doing a search. Check the filename. If it has a number in ( ) then it is bad.

For example:

(722) Lumidee feat. 50 cent - This would be bad

Just don't download the ones with the numbers in ( ) at the beginning of the filename

peeweefresno
07-07-2003, 05:03 AM
yes the numbered ones dont work but this has only happened to me in the last few days. i never had this prolem before and plus the file size mismatch whats happening there? i think this problem will get worse as time goes on. and still has anyone had this problem on the regular kazza? or is it only a kazza lite problem? if this continues there wont be any good songs out there in a months time. and buying a cd for 15 bucks to get one or two good songs really sucks. its better to get a preview and get the cds that are worth there money.

XStacy
07-07-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by peeweefresno@7 July 2003 - 05:03
and still has anyone had this problem on the regular kazza? or is it only a kazza lite problem?
Kazaa and Kazaa Lite use the same P2P network, FastTrack. So if there's fakes on Kazaa there is fakes on Kazaa Lite since they both download from the same network. Get It? ;)

peeweefresno
07-07-2003, 05:31 AM
i got it but i thought maybe it was the way kazza lite finds songs in the search. like i said the file sizes dont match so they shouldnt be under the same file with the plus sign. just a thought but i think the file size mix up is the problem? again no techie but it makes sense to me.

kayosdrone
07-08-2003, 03:37 AM
1. Its not a virus, viruses cannot be stored in MP3 Files
2. It has nothing to do with kazaa or kazaa lite, both are on the same peer network

They probably just ripped it from a protected cd and people failed to listen to the entire song and those that are downloading it, fail to delete the corrupted song.

After all: "We expect volume shipments of protected CDs to ship commercially in the U.S. as early as the May-June time frame using the SunnComm solution," Auty wrote. [ http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html ]

Also: "Songs on a MediaMax CD-3 can be uploaded only three times, and software built into the disc prevents listeners from copying or sharing the music."
[ http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html ]

...maybe thats where those strange (405) numbers are coming from too?

Hell, maybe its somethin else, like the RIAA.. Boo!

Gonzo42005
07-08-2003, 07:02 AM
i think that cable modems use the sounds like on a dial-up too. If you have ever tried listening to a data cd you get the same thing. i have noticed this has happened when i download a song at a very high speed. when i download it at a slow speed (by using only one source) it dosent do this. i think it is a malfunction somewhere between the cable modem and kazaa where its recording the data sound some how.

JapVTEC
07-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Mofo@7 July 2003 - 01:44
I figured it out.

After doing a search. Check the filename. If it has a number in ( ) then it is bad.

For example:

(722) Lumidee feat. 50 cent - This would be bad

Just don't download the ones with the numbers in ( ) at the beginning of the filename
Yeah that seems to work for me. Noticed that thing with the diff file sizes too. Been tryin to d/l Lil'Mp 21 Answers but it always had that weird noise. Fine now.

peeweefresno
07-09-2003, 04:41 AM
bumpin this post because it seems more and more people are starting to get this.hopefully somone from kazzalite will see and tell us what the problem is. still think its the mismatch file sizes under the + sign in the search window. cant kazzalite fix this by making sure they all have the same file size????then maybe wwe can filter these bad files out

M4DJ03
07-10-2003, 03:33 AM
I've also been having another problem that started the same time as the messed up songs. Occasionaly when I'm listening to a newly d/l Mp3 that does work, it will be playing fine, and then it makes that sound for like 3 seconds, and my comp. shuts off. I restart, play the song, no problem. A bit later, on another NEW song, same thing. (Just happened to me with Jay-z ft. Pharell - Excuse Me Ms.). Anyone else experience this, or is this just something completely un-related?

RealitY
07-12-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by kayosdrone@8 July 2003 - 04:37
They probably just ripped it from a protected cd and people failed to listen to the entire song and those that are downloading it, fail to delete the corrupted song.

After all: "We expect volume shipments of protected CDs to ship commercially in the U.S. as early as the May-June time frame using the SunnComm solution," Auty wrote. [ http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html ]

Also: "Songs on a MediaMax CD-3 can be uploaded only three times, and software built into the disc prevents listeners from copying or sharing the music."
[ http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html ]
Interesting reading, looks like their up to date. although we can always record it via analog from a cd in to the input jack and then share it I guess.

At least untill someone writes a hack program to allow ripping of the copy protected CD's, since it appears to be software that is on the CD's itself that causes all this.

I must admit this is a good move on their part, and if you were them, you'de do the same. Though I wouldn't expect it to be to long before a work around shows up. Possibly a simlpe software that records instead of ripping, though it may drop the quality a tad.

silentsoul58
07-13-2003, 06:51 PM
it seems like all the files that make that screeching file everyone is talking about, swimgrl777 is on it. check EVERY lumidee song, swimgrl777 is on it. i dont know if this is the problem but ive checked different songs and they all have this user!!!!!!!!! and they dont work!!!!

Messican
07-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Same thing with me when I downloaded a song by Mya.

Xanex
07-13-2003, 09:45 PM
As i thought they are using 2nd session recording techniques.

Normal cd players ignore the data track, like Muse:Origen of Symmetry, that had flash stuff etc on the 1st data track. play it in a normal cd player and it ignores that track. but shove it into a pc and it plays the track and ignores the audio.

A program called cloneCD can bypass this since u can vote to ignore the 1st data/session track. i made a perfect 1:1 audio copy of the muse cd - the flash stuff at the front.

If thats what they are doing, but instead putting very poor quality mp3's onto the disc instead. tho i read there that they are working with m$ to make it so u cant copy it more than 3 times. answer just use another OS simple rip it then dump it.

Xan

mamapapaXP
07-14-2003, 12:34 AM
I hope i'm not making a mistake here but doesn't KaZaA search for files based
not on their names or sizes but the UUHash code attached to it?

I say this because verified downloads sites operate on the principle of checking
a particular copy of a file (the verification) and posting the UUHash code for your
P2P prog to hunt for. If I download a file with code 'x' and then change the
filename and/or it's contents, would the resulting file maintain the same UUHash
and begin contaminating the P2P network when it searches?

To simplify...

The RIAA search the network for the best quality copy of, say, a 50Cent track.
They download it, f**k it up and resend it, anonymously, through various sources.
People then searching for this actual file may get, say, 10 sources...
seven original good ones, three corrupted RIAA propagated ones...

Is this feasible? :">

RealitY
07-14-2003, 03:25 AM
NO, once the file is changed, the hash is changed as well, The idea here is the original file is corrupted from the original CD, which has data on it to prevent it from being ripped, though the go around may be simple. Although, since this is new, alot of these will float around untill people relize they are sharing garbage, and firgure out the go around.

Muffkatty
07-14-2003, 08:09 AM
Just so you guys know, Kazaa isnt the only file-sharing service being affected by this problem. IMESH also is having the same problem with the scratching noise. I've downloaded at least over 40 David Banner - Like a Pimp songs and I've really only found one decent one that has like 4 seconds of scratching. The guy who says that only the files with parenthesis and numbers are bad is wrong because...well after 40 versions of the same song but different file name you really dont notice a pattern. I would say it is the RIAA trying to crack down on piracy (Did you guys hear about some guy wanting to charge $1500 for every downloaded file???) and obviously theyre doing a good job because its affecting everyone. Its BS and I'm almost tempted to just go and buy the David Banner cd...but I cant, because thats what they want...its the reason theyre doing this in the first place. Anyways they can kiss my ass because I know one of you hackers will find a way around this crap and help us all!!! ....I hope :unsure:

RealitY
07-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Muffkatty@14 July 2003 - 09:09
Just so you guys know, Kazaa isnt the only file-sharing service being affected by this problem. IMESH also is having the same problem with the scratching noise.
Well, if I am not mistaken they are both a part of the Fast Track Network, hence same files and users.

Muffkatty
07-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Well I thought that but wasnt sure, your probably right, but how bout instead of correcting me you go correct that sound problem ;)

RealitY
07-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Muffkatty@14 July 2003 - 19:51
Well I thought that but wasnt sure, your probably right, but how bout instead of correcting me you go correct that sound problem ;)
Ala Ca Bam, Ala Ca Zam...
Did it work

Well if you want insight just read this nwhole post with the links...
http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html and http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html.

Tweakz20
07-14-2003, 09:38 PM
Yeah the new ones were probably bugged. A good example is "Stupid Girl" by "Cold". Most do that. There's even one that repeats the same line over and over. BUT- I found one that did work. So my point is, if one doesn't work, try to find more... or you could always buy the CD.... it's not that expensive.....

trancefusion
07-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I'm also finding alot of songs with this problem... It seems RIAA are kicking in. The tracks of the whole album of 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' ripped at 192kbps are all having the same wierd sounds in them.

dalejr_fan
07-15-2003, 04:02 PM
had the same probs while downloading evanescence songs from the album fallen.had to use a diffrent p2p program.riaa sucks.they all the time talkin bout suing ppl for copyright infringement.if they be hackin into our systems and sending us viruses i say we sue them for messin wit our system.its only fair

EnJoi
07-15-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by dalejr_fan@15 July 2003 - 17:02
had the same probs while downloading evanescence songs from the album fallen.had to use a diffrent p2p program.riaa sucks.they all the time talkin bout suing ppl for copyright infringement.if they be hackin into our systems and sending us viruses i say we sue them for messin wit our system.its only fair
dasn true but i hope u didnt join the board to post that!

mla001
07-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Just now joining in on this topic of sound distortion. I Uninstalled my older version of KL and installed the new 2.4 version yesterday. The new version is supposed to block all those nasty dogs out there trying to shut us down, including the RIAA. Last night I DL'd 2 songs by Jack Johnson and about 10 or so seconds through listening (w/ Win Media Player) the screeching noises started. The last few seconds of the songs are OK. I then tried to delete them & got a message that the songs were in use & couldn't be deleted. I tried Media Player Help, was prompted to test my drivers which I did. My computer went wacko, All displays were in HUGE disability type fonts, weird colors. I logged off & on. Ad-Aware notified me of an attempt to modify the registry. The files were sent to the Recycle Bin and are now gone, and now here I am searching the forum for an answer. I thought by downloading the latest version there would be no problems concerning the RIAA. I began to wonder if I had downloaded some bogus version of K-Lite. Any ideas ?
:unsure:

SLIKYDOC
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Im having the same problem with the 50 cent track P.I.M.P remix. it plays good for the first few seconds then that damn static sound comes up. what should we do about this sound on these files??!! :blink:

Mosfos
07-16-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by mla001@15 July 2003 - 16:20
Just now joining in on this topic of sound distortion. I Uninstalled my older version of KL and installed the new 2.4 version yesterday. The new version is supposed to block all those nasty dogs out there trying to shut us down, including the RIAA. Last night I DL'd 2 songs by Jack Johnson and about 10 or so seconds through listening (w/ Win Media Player) the screeching noises started. The last few seconds of the songs are OK. I then tried to delete them & got a message that the songs were in use & couldn't be deleted. I tried Media Player Help, was prompted to test my drivers which I did. My computer went wacko, All displays were in HUGE disability type fonts, weird colors. I logged off & on. Ad-Aware notified me of an attempt to modify the registry. The files were sent to the Recycle Bin and are now gone, and now here I am searching the forum for an answer. I thought by downloading the latest version there would be no problems concerning the RIAA. I began to wonder if I had downloaded some bogus version of K-Lite. Any ideas ?
:unsure:
That's because OTHER people download the fake files from the RIAA and then you download from the other people.

By the way, most of the songs that are fake have really high bandwith(3906, 1028, etc) and if you click the + next to the file there are two users with the same name.

Example:
Bandwith
+ Blahblah - Holy Night | etc | etc | etc | 3906 | etc | etc|

Click on the + and you will have

username Bandwith
Blahblah - Holy Night | [email protected] | etc | etc | 1248 | etc | etc|
Blahblah - Holy Night | [email protected] | etc | etc | 1248 | etc | etc|

Craig-CorsaGSi
07-16-2003, 02:54 AM
looks like all the new songs will have this nosie on it soon :(

gamemaster1342
07-16-2003, 03:17 AM
I download loaded the P.I.M.P remix to see all what you guys were talking about and holy shit I think the RIAA has started they death march lol

edit: if that corruption fixer works its going to start looking might good around now

RealitY
07-16-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@14 July 2003 - 22:28
Well if you want insight just read this nwhole post with the links...
http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1022369.html and http://news.com.com/2100-1027-994565.html.
I'm not trying to be a smartass here, but did anyone take the time to read these articles, I don't think these are files that the AA is spreading. They tried that for the last year, problem was there were always more real than their fake, also the fakes were deleated, they coulldn't make a dent this way.

Users are ripping and sharing these files, seems some of the new CD's have data or software so that when stuck in a computer it alters the rip. It seems you can clone these CD's, with programs like Alcohol 120%, but they are problimatic in being ripped. Mac said that these CD's could cause damage to their computers and have a list of CD's that should NOT be put in their drives, as they won't warranty damage caused by them. This is a new generation. It may only be available in ISO format soon, or bin/cue, which is ok since you get the whole album that way. Or it may some type of analog recording to be able to shar future release. The AA and MS are in a mutiyear deal so that you hardware, CDR's and the like, will interface with their retail product. These articles make good reading.

gumbydancin
07-16-2003, 06:57 PM
For the Mya song "My love is like..wo' I just downloaded the video and then ripped the audio track from it. Tedious but effective.

DeltaSniperZ
07-17-2003, 02:36 AM
I don't think is has anything to do with kazaa. check ur sound card. What about the sound with movies or games? Do they work well?

M4DJ03
07-17-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by DeltaSniperZ@17 July 2003 - 02:36
I don't think is has anything to do with kazaa. check ur sound card. What about the sound with movies or games? Do they work well?
Ohh yes, that must be it for sure, just suddenly every Fast Track user has sound card failure, man your a smart one. And I DO say that with a sarcastic tone. :angry:

amonxtreme
07-17-2003, 12:58 PM
ok so is not just me who have this problem
i though someone hate Joe Budden songs and keep corrupting it! :)
the bit rate just go craxy after couple of seconds.
and same got with the ATB and beyonce songs.

bosox12487
07-17-2003, 01:56 PM
I have the same problem too- With every other song I download. When you search for a song, try looking further down the list, usually there are uncorrupted files. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries though. I suspect the RIAA is behind this, using false files. That would explain all the numbers in parenthesis after the song title, they could be used for identification purposes, they do after all, need to know which file is the real one. As for viruses, Norton hasn't picked anything up and I've run three full system scans to be sure. So thats out of the question. Hacking into other people's computers is not only illegal, but to do it on such a mass scale is impossible. Just about every song you try to download has the 13 second problem. And a damaged codec is not the problem either, some songs work just fine. So that leaves our friends at the RIAA. There's not really much we can do about it, except remove all the damaged files from our shared folders. If they are not spread, then they can't fool anyone. Hope this helps everyone!
Peace!!!
-Dave-

ninjamonkey
07-17-2003, 06:15 PM
wow, could the riaa really hack into your computer and delete all your mp3s? are they allowed to do that? isnt it illegal? what about the people who dl music legally by paying .99 a track or whatever? would they know how you got them? riaa could get sued for deleting someones mp3s that they payed for. right?

i forgot to mention that i have had the sound problem on a few songs too. but i think i have found good copies of them eventually.

Sparkle1984
07-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Yes I had the same problem with that 50 Cent song as well. I bet it is RIAA who is responsible, those stupid idiots that they are :angry: !!!

jetje
07-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Well i'm gonna move this to musicworld, you all must hardly visit that, people there know the solution to your problems :D

RealitY
07-17-2003, 10:40 PM
Ok, since no one can click on a link and truly believes that they could spread that many fakes that fast, don't think so, then read this...

Music label BMG has licensed from SunnComm Technologies new technology designed to prevent music buyers from making unlimited digital copies of songs from its CDs.
The Bertelesmann AG division, which produces contemporary artists, including Avril Lavigne, said Monday it has begun testing CDs in the United States protected with SunnComm's MediaMax CD-3 product. However, it hasn't said when the protected CDs will go on sale.

The software lets listeners transfer music from a CD to a computer, but prevents them from then distributing that music to file-sharing services. It also allows music companies to include on the disc extras such as artist information, song lyrics, bonus tracks, video clips and special offers.

Songs on a MediaMax CD-3 can be uploaded only three times, and software built into the disc prevents listeners from copying or sharing the music.

BMG has been one of the more aggressive music labels in trying to block the copying of its CDs. The Monday announcement suggests that the company, like other labels, is looking for ways to give listeners freedom in how they listen to music while keeping them from distributing it illegally.

"We're seeing music labels and technology providers search for a middle ground in appeasing consumers while protecting their content," IDC analyst Susan Kevorkian said.

Other labels have worked to prevent the distribution of digital music with limited success. Hackers have found ways to get around high-tech blocking systems, sometimes through such low-tech means as black markers and sticky note paper.

The agreement is a multiyear deal, but the companies did not give further details.
Though I hate to say it, but what else did you expect to happen. If I am not mistaken they could still be shared in cue/bin format however.

djflypson
07-18-2003, 01:48 AM
new vinyl will come with GNPS (General Needle Positioning System) :blink:

if they want a war with their clients ... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:santa: will :nuke: them !

infamousalbo101
07-18-2003, 02:46 AM
yea this is true about ripping the songs they have GNPS (General Needle Positioning System) i saw it on cnn butt us mods on my fourm were talking about this and one mod (madawg) told me he knew how to prevent this he told me hes devopling this program hes making it decrypts the cds 124-1,024 bit encryptions
and rips the songs off the cd into wav files then right away makes them into MP3's
cool right

also there making cds that melt wen u try to rip the songs from the cd onto your computer

Chete
07-18-2003, 04:30 AM
This new SPAM of horrible bree of mp3's is totally a world wide slaughter for us p2pers.

First of, the main reason why there can't be found any decent mp3's is because all those new cd's (as state before in previous threads) Are from those double digit layer cd's*

At first I really didn't buy into this RIAA trying to infect fastrack... but on a closer look it is UNDENIABLE that there are some major players out there trying to get on our nerves, waste our bandwith (because ive personally downloaded about 250 megs of the same scratchy crap off those T3 servers that they have hooked up).
For all those people looking for songs like : pimp, pimp remix, my love is like whoa... do not go nuts... there ARE original versions that have not been f*ucked with out there. (I have downloaded them off of kazaa 3 weeks ago) but there are MULTIPLE users out there with there hard drives filled up the ying yang with fake files...

here is my experiment...

search for : break you off - the roots
found many files from : 3000k-6000 k all really high bandwiths (2080) with only 3 users.... then that number jumps easily to the 240 users(with the auto search more option)
then I click : find more from the same user (yoda 4778)

in the great words of mister matrix NEO ....

WOA

this guy has more mp3's they i have amassed in years of dl
he has a download bandwith of minimum 122 kbs !!!! i mean dam !

ive download 20 songs from him random types just to test... from Shania Twain to the roots... all are corrupt !!!
my guess is there just hired companys, with crazy computers, filled with f*ucked mp3s and some sick internet connection... (basically there own server) im no hacker but im guessing there IP of all those fakes most be from one or similar sources...

solutions anyone !!!????!!!

oh one last thing... has anyone else been experiencing there computer slowing down or kazaa crashing when leaving the auto search for those titles... i always leave it one while dl movies and it never fucks up... but my new theorie (and i know it sounds wild) is that not only do they have fucked up songs, but they try to prevent us from finding anyone out there who does have decent ones...

now dont get me wrong, its a super smart move from them... forcing us to buy there cd's... but what about us who sport mp3 player (IPOD !!!)

QUE VIVA LA MUSICA

*double digit layer cds
Basically cd's with two layer.
one with the songs
the other with computer stuff(flash animation...) wich is the only layer a computer will see with does kind of cds... hence making playing that cd or burning it impossible

Adster
07-18-2003, 04:47 AM
go here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=45353) read the pinned topic and your problems will be solved :)

soma
07-18-2003, 10:55 AM
I though it was legal and all fine and dandy to make a copy of your cd...how can they (the CD Label company), determine if you're making the copy of the CD for file-sharing purposes or you actually just wanna make a copy to your computer for whatever purposes??? If they started jackin all the newly produced CD's like this then no one would have an original copy of the CD on their comp. Just wonderin.

Bite Me!
07-20-2003, 04:51 PM
I just downloaded the new K++ and for some reason I can't seem to download any new music. When I download a new song, it will play normally for around 10-20 seconds and then it makes that wierd static sound for the rest of the song. Anyone else have this problem? My sister and I are totally stumped, is it the RIAA maybe? :blink:

Any idea's as to how to fix it? Thanks :)

firefox
07-20-2003, 07:08 PM
uninstall your codecs and then download the latest kazaa lite code pack and install it. This would more than likely solve your problem. download it from the kazaa lite web site.

RealitY
07-20-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by soma@18 July 2003 - 11:55
I though it was legal and all fine and dandy to make a copy of your cd...how can they (the CD Label company), determine if you're making the copy of the CD for file-sharing purposes or you actually just wanna make a copy to your computer for whatever purposes??? If they started jackin all the newly produced CD's like this then no one would have an original copy of the CD on their comp. Just wonderin.
Read the articles in this post, in simple terms they are using software on the CD's, thus when played in regular CD there is no issue, though when played in a computer, things change. Also keep in mind it is very simple to copy by making an image file of the whole CD using programs like Alcohol 120%.

nizers
07-20-2003, 09:17 PM
@ REALITY - I am 100% positive that this epidemic is directly related to RIAA... does anybody really believe that they could've accidently ripped a 'corrupted' music file and then spread it to thousands of users? Do people on this forum really believe that people DL music and then never listen to it? Or that once they do listen to it and realize it's a crap file that they keep it on there system to hog up they're memory, not to mention spread this infectection on to our ever so beloved P2P network? This is complete ignorence by anyone that believes these things. Now i'm not exactly sure how this is being done to us, but i'm guessing that RIAA has found a way to make sure that when i want to DL "Mya - My Love is Like" that i'm downloading a corrupted version from them. I don't know how. Maybe they've figured out a way to change the file without altering the UUHASH? I see this Copy Protected CD thing as nothing but a move of desperation and not an effective way of stopping musicswapping.

scribblec
07-21-2003, 12:04 AM
looks like riaa /cd cop shit

is gonna win
all recent songs now have this
its a bad day for filesharers all over the world
check this
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/riaa%20are%20evil.JPG

see
same user same file different file size this is truly fucked up
nowonder i hardly use kazaa no more

also verfied file of lumidee
is 2738kb

RealitY
07-21-2003, 12:11 AM
CopyProof appears to be a very effective idea at the moment, as we see and shall see.

@nizer
As for the AA, they have been spreading fakes for over at least a year, but have had little success for the reasons you mentioned yourself, why would people keep fakes or spread shitty files, therefore haven't you contridicted yourself here.

Dosen't it become clear there is a little more at hand considering all the tracks people are complaining about are newer releases, again read the article. It states you COULD rip the track 3 times but NOT share it, well what happens when you do, as it starts to ul from a shared folder, maybe some software or encryption craps the ul, I didn't seem to understand the details at this point however. However it seems clear that newer ARE different, remember these are not just audio CD's anymore, and of course they continue to spread fakes as well in addition to this.

As for the Hash, my understanding is that is a million to one, and if they did we would see this dilema across the board.

nizers
07-21-2003, 02:09 AM
That doesn't make any sense... how can i go and DL a song a couple of weeks ago and now go back and DL the exact same file with the exact same hash but now come up with a corrupted version? If your copy right protection theory is correct then it would be impossible for there to even be a good version of that file to begin with. My roommate DL'd Mya's "My Love is Like" weeks ago... but when i go to try and DL the same song it comes up corrupted. I DL'd 10 different file sizes of this song and not one was good. I ended up just copying it from his computer.

Oh yea.. and how did i contradict myself??

SiLvEr_IlLuSiOnZ
07-21-2003, 04:18 AM
Actually, I just wanted to make a comment here. I downloaded the new Godsmack disc faceless about two weeks ago and every track worked perfect fine. Now I came back to download the tracks again and they WERE the exact same ones I downloaded originally and a few of them were corrupted or whatever the hell you want to call it, the same way people describe, I'd play about 10 seconds of the song, and if you use winamp like I do, you see where it says the bitrate for the MP3 which the ones i downloaded were 192k....it would start jumping all over the place and then the sound would go haywire like tick tick tick tick really fast. I tried to do a test and burn these songs on CD to see if maybe it was just the mp3 player, and when i attempted to record the disc and it came to that corrupted song, the program crashed out, resulting in a bad disc, but i didn't care about that, like i said, it was test. Also, when I download tracks, I read the description like when you hold the cursor over the file name, and it brings up the info in the little box, I always download files from popular names like #teampapasremains or whatever, so that hinted to me they were the exact same ones I downloaded when the cd came out and when I came back to DL again, I got those same ones...but corrupted.....so someones dicking these files up somewhere....

Bite Me!
07-21-2003, 04:56 AM
Did that, but any brand new song I download still sounds wierd :(

Hallatoph
07-21-2003, 06:27 AM
same exact problem here... i uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 06:31 AM
most likely the riaa/anti piracy agencies

very unlikely to be a codec problem

damnit182
07-21-2003, 06:48 AM
There are already 3+ threads about this topic on this forum, try goin back a page or two for more info.

Like 3rd_gen_n00b said, this is likely to be RIAA/similiar tactics.

scribblec
07-21-2003, 09:37 PM
this deserves a bump because its getting worse

RealitY
07-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Maybe there is MORE a stirr...

But what makes sense...

Fake Hashes...
Unlikely, though this could destroy KaZaa

The AA loding an intense amount of fakes...
Quite possible, but why are we keeping and sharing them

They actually cracked the network...
Couldn't say, doubt it though

Copyproof...
That's a REALITY, though is there more at hand

hoppo
07-22-2003, 08:21 PM
In Kazaa Lite there is an option to lock bad IPs from RIAA. I think the RIAA has new IPs i.e. 38.0.0.0 - 38.255.255.255. The most corrupt files come from users who has these IPs.
Is it possible to lock this IP-Range in the future?

RealitY
07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Just add it to the BannedIPRanges in your KaZaa folder or in the fw you use.

baudio
07-23-2003, 12:41 AM
Something disturbing:

This proves for me its RIAA, or a similar org. I did a search for a new/popular song, then I randomly did a "find more from same user" on a strange user name, for example jdm3@kazaa, to my horror my screen was populated by all new music, but for each song/artist there was at least 5 variations in bitrate of each song... Just to be 100% sure, I downloaded random and seperate songs from this user, all had the spoof!

Please can somebody tell me how to get the IP addy from specific user, hopefully this "Kazaa Cancer" is only located on a specific IP range, as hoppo mentioned the "new" ip's of RIAA, I have added this range to my banned ip ranges txt file, which doesn't seem to have helped.

For ppl who HAVE already dl'ed spoofed files there is NO way of recovering them!, DELETE them immediately, there is no hope. Again, the only thing to do is try find more sources for dl (preferably the ones with the least users) remember to keep an eye on the exact file sizes...

This is a centralised effort in my opinion, possibly a specially designed program, that loggs into the network under many usernames, and appears to be hundreds of sources, but all the files have been modified by some form of batch converter that inserts spoofs into the files.

In summary I believe its a network of a few computers, with a very large database and bandwidth, and a custom designed prog that has the ability to appear as many users all off one machine.

B.

Lyrok
07-23-2003, 06:50 AM
what mine does is that slows down for a beat or two in the begining. then the rest of it sounds fine...first time i heard this i was like :huh: . it got me all :( that the RIAA had cracked my system or something like that. its strange cause it doesnt happen all the time. maybe that next version of k-lite will fix this major bug? i sure damn hope so. but for now that RIAA's got me :unsure:

sandman24
07-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Here's my point. If the RIAA is f*ckin with files, and spreading fake ones.... that's all good if you live in the states. What about people in other countries outside these freaks jurisdiction.

It would be nice to hack these servers if they do exist... What fun we could have!

I haven't had a problem lately..... I guess that's because I use verified files.....

Anyone had a problem with the verified hashes???

baudio
07-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Read this:

"To gather evidence against P2P users who make illegal downloading possible, the RIAA will be using software that scans the public directories available to any user of a peer-to-peer network. These directories, which allow users to find the material they are looking for, list all the files that other users of the network are currently offering to distribute. When the software finds a user who is offering to distribute copyrighted music files, it downloads some of the infringing files, along with the date and time it accessed the files.

Additional information that is publicly available from these systems allows the RIAA to then identify their Internet Service Provider (ISP). The RIAA can then serve a subpoena on the ISP requesting the name and address of the individual whose account was being used to distribute copyrighted music. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), ISPs must provide copyright holders with such information when there is reason to believe copyrights are being infringed. Almost all ISPs disclose this obligation in the User's Terms of Service."

Taken from RIAA's website....

http://www.riaa.com/news/newsletter/062503.asp

jaybro1968
07-26-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Kain777@3 July 2003 - 23:56

After thos 13 seconds the sound changes to a strange loudly noice!!!
I hab this problem by EVERY DOWNLOADED music track!

please help me, i dont know what to do!

thanks kain!
never fear, you are not alone. seems all the newest, hottest songs are turning out to be bad. oh, and for the sake of your eardrums, DON'T LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES ON!!! my ears are still ringing from that horrible noise that starts after 10 seconds or so...lol :blink:

best thing I can make of it is fake songs planted by RIAA to try to deter P2P. Good luck boys! you can still get good downloads, just takes a little longer. oh and try to play a song b4 the dl is complete...if it is bad, just stop the dl so you don't waste your time :D

Dapadipz
07-26-2003, 12:01 PM
verified lumidee

File:Lumidee Ft Busta Rhymes & Fabolous - Never Leave You.mp3
Length:3282953 Bytes, 3206KB
UUHash:=qF2f7qRnSFXs6IEHB3IBOLJPoTE=

Naude
07-27-2003, 08:35 PM
I`ve downloaded at least 10 verifieds that are totally useless. sae crappy sound and everything. Wrote one mp3 on a cd to test it in the car and plays fine up to 20 sec then skips to 4min plays 5 sec then skips to 10min and skips the song.

dmorgan89
07-29-2003, 03:42 AM
I dont understand how the screeching songs are getting spreaded.

They can't be new files otherwise they wouldn't have so many in numbers and the most popular ones wouldn't have it in them.

So i'm assuming they take the mp3 make it the same filesize, same tag and such. How in the world do they do this.

Adster
07-29-2003, 05:02 AM
because the original ripper couldn't rip properly and the dumbass people who downloaded it off him don't know how to delete it. and thats why you get 100 users having a shit file and 1 user have a good one

dmorgan89
07-29-2003, 05:14 AM
i thought it was the riaa who were putting all these screeching songs on the network.

Celerystalksme
07-29-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@29 July 2003 - 15:14
i thought it was the riaa who were putting all these screeching songs on the network.
that was just a myth that got turned into a rumor...and people believed it (like me) <_<

dmorgan89
07-29-2003, 05:18 AM
so pretty much every song i download off of kazaa that pretty recent and even some older ones are from bad rippers? It definutely fooled me. I was certain it was riaa tatics. and i was believing that it was working too because i was getting pretty pissed at it.

Adster
07-29-2003, 05:58 AM
A celery siad it&#39;s bullshit rumours ;)

Celerystalksme
07-29-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@29 July 2003 - 15:58
A celery siad it&#39;s bullshit rumours ;)
i didn&#39;t say bullshit...for once in a post i didn&#39;t swear :lol:

M4DJ03
08-02-2003, 06:24 AM
i&#39;m not madjoe, just using his account.

i have a few things to say. for one if any of you remember, madonna had riaa host her entire cd on the fasttrack network, and when you dl&#39;d any of them it was her just cussing at you. that followed by us defacing her site.
as for microsoft creating a cd that can only be copied 3 times it completely false. considering copying it is no different that READING the disk, therefore you&#39;d only be able to listen to it 3 times.

rsxtypes
08-02-2003, 07:05 AM
:unsure: RIAA is just fuckin wit the files. Plain n simple.

I am a lil on the scared side now, even with k++, because maybe whoever dl those fucked ^ songs have unintentionally given RIAA there info(IP ADD n such).

I dunno guys, fill me in here&#33;&#33;&#33;

THE_ONLYONE
08-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Yo guys

already detected a new problem. I just tried to download the whole black eyed peas album (elephunk), and every file I tried to play was the same. Even if it had another filename, it was always "where is the love" which was played. That&#39;s really strange&#33;&#33; :blink:
But we shouldn&#39;t all pity ourselves, cause there will be a solution to this motherf***** problem.
I think there could be a very simple solution. Problem is only that they have to develop it first.
Somehow Kazaa should scan the files first before downloading them. A scan about stability of the bitrate in the file.
Just don&#39;t let them fuck your ass&#33;&#33;
Bloody damn american RIAA&#33; :angry: We really should hack them down seriously&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

peace
:ph34r:

Yellow-Asterisk
08-05-2003, 02:08 AM
tonight i was downloading a few songs. and maby 10-30 seconds into the song my ears were destroyed by a god awful screeching sound. is anyone else haveing this problem and do they know what is causeing it.

TheFilePirater
08-05-2003, 02:19 AM
ya the RIAA has been floodin the network wit bad songs, ur better off gettin somethin esle for mp3s like soulseek..........kazaa has gone down the drain the past few....

balamm
08-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Use the search button above this page before asking please. If that&#39;s too difficult , then take a look through music world for answers.

3rd gen noob
08-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Soulseek (http://www.slsk.org)

edit: and what balamm said too...

tralalala
08-05-2003, 07:26 AM
RIAA...
Real
Insult
for
American
Artists....

tralalala :)

Lucusade
08-12-2003, 03:50 PM
Anyone have this problem aswell? Seems im getting a scrambled sound after about 10 seconds of the song playing?

BigBank_Hank
08-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Ok I did the last couple of these who&#39;s turn is it this time?

CrumbCat
08-12-2003, 04:21 PM
This should help you find what you are looking for:

n00b Help Page (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=Search&f=28)

Good luck....

Tchau&#33;

N£MO
08-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Just get soulseek from here (http://www.slsk.org) and check out KLF Musicworld for great music. ;)

Celerystalksme
08-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Damn everyone is getting quicker with those damn noobs...

Cheech3398
08-12-2003, 09:14 PM
I was listening to a just-downloaded song and 10 seconds into it the music went distorted and all messed up. Is this the RIAAs doing or is it just a bad file?

imtoshort
08-12-2003, 09:16 PM
there a alot of topics on this....i heard its most likely media defender or something like that.....did the file have a bandwidth of 3906?

Cheech3398
08-12-2003, 09:17 PM
I dont remember I deleted it right away.

Can you tell the badwidth from kazaa?

Clint mathis
08-12-2003, 10:55 PM
The bandwidth is in the section where you first search for the flie and it shows u name, eta, how many users etc, it&#39;s near the right hand side

Cheech3398
08-13-2003, 12:26 AM
OK thanks

can I assume the noise was just anti-swapping procedure from a recording company?

Adster
08-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Just dont use kazaa for music use soulseek

and for the last time its the the RIAA doing it ;)

Cheech3398
08-13-2003, 03:49 AM
Ive gotten 3 messed up songs on three different files just today&#33;

2 were distorted music, 1 was like a "were sorry we cannot complete as dialed" tone.

Whats up with this?

Cheech3398
08-13-2003, 03:50 AM
One of the files did have bandwidth of 3906.

idavi1222
08-14-2003, 11:43 PM
How many people here are getting scratchy mesed up music whenever they download a song? I know what this means. It means I might be going to jail soon as I am 18 years of age. I wanna see how many people this has happened to. I think im going to delete all my mp3&#39;s soon, because they will pass me around like currency in prison. If this is happening to you, post here and tell me how long its been since this happened and if anything has gone down yet. This started happening to me yesterday I think. I dont really download that many mp3s its more movies for me, but they still found me. I&#39;m really scared right now because Im right out of college with my whole future ahead of me. Graduated with honors. I dont want my life messed up because I downloaded a few songs off the internet. Help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Kurdt Kobain
08-14-2003, 11:59 PM
it happens to me all the time, for like the past month. if the riaa bothers me ill just say some hacker mustve gotten a hold of my ip, or something like that

EnJoi
08-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by idavi1222@15 August 2003 - 00:43
How many people here are getting scratchy mesed up music whenever they download a song? I know what this means. It means I might be going to jail soon as I am 18 years of age. I wanna see how many people this has happened to. I think im going to delete all my mp3&#39;s soon, because they will pass me around like currency in prison. If this is happening to you, post here and tell me how long its been since this happened and if anything has gone down yet. This started happening to me yesterday I think. I dont really download that many mp3s its more movies for me, but they still found me. I&#39;m really scared right now because Im right out of college with my whole future ahead of me. Graduated with honors. I dont want my life messed up because I downloaded a few songs off the internet. Help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
blah blah old news look in the filesharing forum

ndjustin20
08-15-2003, 12:37 AM
So is anyone gonna give me a real answer or just more bs? I haven&#39;t been home all day but I haven&#39;t recieved anything from the "RIAA". Maybe they&#39;ll send further correspondence through a downloadable file on Kazaa that way I might see it in the future. :D

My original question was why is any kind of music downloaded from kazaa not sounding right halfway through.

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 12:44 AM
*smacks the noob over the head with a stick*

if you use a search function located at the top of this page then you would see that this topic has been discussed 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times and the regular people here are getting quite pissed off with whining new people asking the same question...and then leaving...for fucks sake...actually i will bring back an old topic...then you will get your answers...

Schumacher_Skaife
08-15-2003, 12:45 AM
I dont know how many times this has been answered and im also not sure ho could have an original question on here wif only 1 post&#33; :angry:

Dave

idavi1222
08-15-2003, 02:55 AM
over a month eh. Ill be in college by then, good night. I was scared. I think now that they wont care. They are just trying to piss people off and scare them into not using kazaa anymore. well. Guess Ill calm down a little and get back to doing what i was doing.

Adster
08-15-2003, 02:59 AM
ok here we go again I already asked nicley not to post these same old f*cking threads

balamm
08-15-2003, 03:00 AM
I see moderation in the very near future.....

Gutter
08-15-2003, 03:03 AM
PLEASE use the search button located at the top of every page in the forum

and here
SEARCH (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Search&f=28)

Adster
08-15-2003, 03:31 AM
I see moderation in the very near future.....

sorry cant help myself when I posted a thread to say read this don&#39;t post anymore on this subject several tiems I have and aka Celery as well there was 4 posts in the space of 30 minutes about it again I just can&#39;t help myself like you balamm you cant help but to give noobs pretty stars :P

balamm
08-15-2003, 03:33 AM
umm... yes but not an entire angry oversized page of them

idavi1222
08-15-2003, 03:55 AM
ok before this thing gets deleted do you know of anyways to download songs without them being corrupted? Sorry if this has already been answered some place else but I cant find it with the search feature. BTW we all are noobs at some time so go easy on me.
<------oooohhhh a star&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Adster
08-15-2003, 04:04 AM
umm... yes but not an entire angry oversized page of them

I wasnt angry and yes I did go over the top sorry wont happen again I promise

ok before this thing gets deleted do you know of anyways to download songs without them being corrupted? Sorry if this has already been answered some place else but I cant find it with the search feature. BTW we all are noobs at some time so go easy on me.
<------oooohhhh a star&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ok mate theres a pinned thread in musicworld about soulseek read that and join it there a no fakes in that P2P program at all well i havnt found a fake there yet so get it its worth it

ndjustin20
08-15-2003, 05:28 AM
How about FUCK U&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That sounds like the reply that I have got from the rest of the board. Has Kazaa&#39;s files been some how scrambled?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;? Yeah so I&#39;m new to the board.....yeah that&#39;s great and all but wtf does that have to do with nething???? nothing at all...I&#39;ve been building software programs longer than most of you fucks on this board have been alive....simple question gets a useless answer.

3rd gen noob
08-15-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by ndjustin20@15 August 2003 - 06:28
How about FUCK U&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
said it yourself there...

take a look around before you ask a question like this next time, please

Mr. Sherman
08-15-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by ndjustin20@15 August 2003 - 00:37
So is anyone gonna give me a real answer or just more bs? I haven&#39;t been home all day but I haven&#39;t recieved anything from the "RIAA". Maybe they&#39;ll send further correspondence through a downloadable file on Kazaa that way I might see it in the future. :D

My original question was why is any kind of music downloaded from kazaa not sounding right halfway through.
If it&#39;s as bad as you say, then I guess my programming skills are up to par&#33;

Not bad for an old guy, huh?

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

Adster
08-15-2003, 05:42 AM
The reason I made my previous post was becasue I already made a post saying please no more of these questions and 30 minutes i saw 4 threads of the exact same thing it just gets boring there seriously need to be a pinned thread about this

3rd gen noob
08-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Mr Sherman, is your custom member title not supposed to be http://www.riaa.org ?

:P

Mr. Sherman
08-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@15 August 2003 - 05:43
Mr Sherman, is your custom member title not supposed to be http://www.riaa.org ?

:P
Thanks for pointing that out to me 3rd gen noob.

First thing on my &#39;to do&#39; list for tomorrow - Fire my secretary. I told her repeatedly to proof read everything I write.......what a shame, her and her 6 kids will have to move back into the single-wide trailer with her in-laws - I warned her&#33;

I&#39;ll be sure to mention your name to her.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

Mr. Sherman
08-15-2003, 05:59 AM
P.S.

I changed my custom member title.

A bit more appropriate.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by ndjustin20@15 August 2003 - 15:28
FUCK U&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
He sent me a PM saying this...it hurt my feelings :(

Adster
08-15-2003, 07:26 AM
He sent me a PM saying this...it hurt my feelings&nbsp;

I got the same :(

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@15 August 2003 - 17:26

He sent me a PM saying this...it hurt my feelings

*there there* :(

3rd gen noob
08-15-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 August 2003 - 08:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 15 August 2003 - 08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hogster@15 August 2003 - 17:26

*there there* :( [/b][/quote]
i didn&#39;t get one :(

i feel left out now

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+15 August 2003 - 17:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 15 August 2003 - 17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 August 2003 - 08:27
<!--QuoteBegin-Hogster@15 August 2003 - 17:26

*there there* :(
i didn&#39;t get one :(

i feel left out now [/b][/quote]
awwwws :(

group hug :)

3rd gen noob
08-15-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 August 2003 - 08:31
awwwws :(

group hug :)
kind of verging on gay here...:P

Celerystalksme
08-15-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+15 August 2003 - 17:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 15 August 2003 - 17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@15 August 2003 - 08:31
awwwws&nbsp; :(

group hug&nbsp; :)
kind of verging on gay here...:P [/b][/quote]
Verging on it...not completely :lol:

Adster
08-15-2003, 07:37 AM
opps jsut reaslded thos 40 pages of the word NOOB i did which are now deleted wasnt impling you noob :P

"hugs noob too" feel guilty he is left out

3rd gen noob
08-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@15 August 2003 - 08:37
opps jsut reaslded thos 40 pages of the word NOOB i did which are now deleted wasnt impling you noob :P
too late now, the damage is done...:P

Mr. Sherman
08-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 August 2003 - 07:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 15 August 2003 - 07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ndjustin20@15 August 2003 - 15:28
FUCK U&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
He sent me a PM saying this...it hurt my feelings :( [/b][/quote]
I have yet to receive any such message. I guess ndjustin20 knows when not to cross the line......smart lad&#33;

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

Mr. Sherman
08-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by idavi1222@14 August 2003 - 23:43
How many people here are getting scratchy mesed up music whenever they download a song?&nbsp; I know what this means. It means I might be going to jail soon as I am 18 years of age.&nbsp; I wanna see how many people this has happened to.&nbsp; I think im going to delete all my mp3&#39;s soon, because they will pass me around like currency in prison. If this is happening to you, post here and tell me how long its been since this happened and if anything has gone down yet.&nbsp; This started happening to me yesterday I think. I dont really download that many mp3s its more movies for me, but they still found me.&nbsp; I&#39;m really scared right now because Im right out of college with my whole future ahead of me. Graduated with honors.&nbsp; I dont want my life messed up because I downloaded a few songs off the internet. Help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
idavi1222:

It sounds like the tracks you are referring to have gone through my &#39;Screecy-Scratchy-Sound-Attachy&#39; machine, so now you have the &#39;Sherman-mix&#39; versions.

I hope you enjoy them.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

boldypepijn
08-15-2003, 06:33 PM
The last 3 songs I&#39;ve downloaded, stopped playing after 10 sec. and it gets disturbed.. jammed.. or something.. whats the problem?

pp

boyzeee
08-15-2003, 06:51 PM
read the faqs and search for an answer to this , i think you will be suprised just how much there is to find out about this particular problem if you just take the time to look :rolleyes:

CrumbCat
08-15-2003, 07:44 PM
I think Hogster put it best when he said:

[quote]Originally posted by Hogster@14 August 2003 - 19:59
[b]ok here we go again I already asked nicley not to post these same old f*cking threads

Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob N

[B][O][T]
08-15-2003, 09:23 PM
Alright I pinned this Topic, I also merged 3-4 other Topic&#39;s into this one, I changed the Topic Title and The Description.

I&#39;ll merge all new Topic&#39;s about screeching songs into this pinned one.

BOT

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
08-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by [B][O][T]@15 August 2003 - 16:23
Alright I pinned this Topic, I also merged 3-4 other Topic&#39;s into this one, I changed the Topic Title and The Description.

BOT
:) Good one [B][O][T].

PICKTD
08-15-2003, 10:56 PM
WHEN I FINISH DOWNLOADING MY SONG AND THEN TRY TO PLAY IT HALF OF IT PLAYS THEN WHILE IT IS PLAYING IT STARTS SCHREECHING ALMOST LIKE A DIAL&#39;UP TONE. IT HAS HAPPENED TO HALF OF MY SONGS. PLEASE HELP ME TO REMEDY THIS PLOBLEM.

{I}{K}{E}
08-15-2003, 11:00 PM
there fakes, try downloading music files with many users (over 20)

cborga1985
08-15-2003, 11:27 PM
To avoid getting fakes use The More Search Options and Artist type the name of Artist, then click Title type name of song. Then click Quality select IS and Click on 128. Also set the auto search more for 2 minutes and select the file with more users.

Example:
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/kazaahomepage/search.gif

That should help you to avoid fakes&#33;

Btw That&#39;s what I do and it works great&#33;

PMD
08-15-2003, 11:30 PM
i get the same problem and i download off of over 150 people and says the quality is excellent <_<

[B][O][T]
08-15-2003, 11:35 PM
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=49358

And check the verifieds forum sections.

BOT

Afronaut
08-15-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by [B][O][T]@15 August 2003 - 22:23

BOT
Sweeeet&#33;

Finally new ppl get to have a change to see this since they dunno how to search in forums.

;)

Thanks You Very Many:
-GS-

Mr. Blunt
08-15-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by cborga1985@15 August 2003 - 23:27
To avoid getting fakes use The More Search Options and Artist type the name of Artist, then click Title type name of song. Then click Quality select IS and Click on 128. Also set the auto search more for 2 minutes and select the file with more users.

Example:
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/kazaahomepage/search.gif

That should help you to avoid fakes&#33;

Btw That&#39;s what I do and it works great&#33;
I don&#39;t think that would help. Fakes are in different qualitys. To avoid fakes, you just have to use common sense.

TIP: If the file is messed up, DELETE it. If you don&#39;t delete the file yet complain about them on the network, you need to shut the f*ck up and delete your messed up files before you bitch about them. :)

boyzeee
08-15-2003, 11:52 PM
screech blah modem noise blah...................i dunno how much more of these same darn posts i can take :wacko:.................. read the FAQ&#39;S and do some research using the search feature ( you cant miss it..its the button at top of page with SEARCH on it) BEFORE you make a post, the servers are taking a pounding as it is without yet ANOTHER useless post taking up space. surely it can be arranged that when someone goes to post something it directs them first to the faq&#39;s? :angry:

SodiumChloride
08-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Another corrupted file is "jessica" by the Allman brothers. That isnt a very new song, as you probably know. There are no parenthasis in the file name.

I tried downloading it twice and i got a bad file both times, but the strange thing is that both times downloading i got a very fast connection, something like 150kB/s from one source. People with good connections need to delete their bad files lol

street_lurker
08-16-2003, 12:31 AM
Lately almost all of the songs i dl play for like 10 secs then play screeching
this is gettin really annoying

anyone knows how to fix this or why it happens?

Celerystalksme
08-16-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by [B][O][T]@16 August 2003 - 07:23

BOT
Awsome work BOT :D

Kronic99
08-16-2003, 03:12 PM
Sometimes when I download songs then I listen to them after they are done certain parts of the song are really messed up. It starts playing all these really annoying beeping/screeching/f&#39;ed up sounds that aren&#39;t part of the song. Is there a problem here or do I just need to download from different people?

stevedude
08-16-2003, 06:35 PM
about 20 or more secounds into most sum 41 songs it puts off a loud squeeking noise. It happens on every computer I tried it with. Just download some sum 41 songs and try it. Probably some kind of copy protection.

stevedude
08-16-2003, 07:10 PM
you guys just don&#39;t understand ALL sum 41 songs are screachers all 128 quallities, even the most popular ones, the ones that that the most users have, EVERYTHING&#33;

[B][O][T]
08-16-2003, 07:19 PM
Get Soulseek (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45353)

BOT

idavi1222
08-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Its not just new files, because I have been getting messed up files from all types of music. Pump it up, like a pimp are a few new ones that I have downloaded and gotten messed up files. But the song Heaven by Live is an older song too and not a file in high demand and most of those are corrupted too, with them labeled Excellent integrity rating. I have heard that the RIAA have the ability to corrupt files remotely while you are downloading them if you use kazaa to download more frequently then most. I have found that if I download a file late at night, it sometimes doesnt come out corrupted even if its a file ive downloaded 5 times before and gotten a corupted file. Also whether is has a weird number in front or not means nothing as many still turn out corupted. The file sizes do have a lot to do with it. I suspect also that messed up files and good files are showing together as the same file, and thats why some are labeled excellent. find the files that are labeled excellent and browse that users files. Then download that file directly from then and more often then not it comes out perfect, but you do still get a bad file once and a while. good luck.

kenny g
08-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by firefox@21 July 2003 - 04:08
uninstall your codecs and then download the latest kazaa lite code pack and install it. This would more than likely solve your problem. download it from the kazaa lite web site.
And re wire your plug , check for lightning storms in the area , brush your teeth and have a good nights rest ...

Do you seriously believe that masses of us have suddenly simultaneously developed a codec problem that means we cannot listen to mp3s, a standard that does not even need any codec external to the most basic of media players ? Are you completely mad?

I would love to see an explanation of the files now having pretty different lengths when you check all the different sources . That seems pretty strange to me as I would have thought they&#39;d have had different hashes. Surly if the sources are from different sized files then the end result is enevitably corrupted?

SiMpLe DiSaSTeR
08-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I have encountered some files with screeches... not much, one Good Charlotte one... and also Dido- White Flag - every file I have downloaded were fakes of it... look... just with one search -

http://violentrevolution.com/sick_ass_fakes_2.JPG

kenny g
08-17-2003, 09:20 AM
That is a very interesting screenshot Simply Disaster because it shows many sources with the same names pumping out this rubbish onto the system , presumably from the same comp. I mean, who has 5 copies of the same file on their machine?. Notice how they all have really dubious user names as if they have been made up by someone who is trying too hard to look like a normal Kazaa user. None of them say the simple kazaaliteuser@kazaa or such like but are instead sexylexxy etc.

I think we can see what is going on here , a mass co-ordinated introduction of severely corrupted files .

Adster
08-17-2003, 10:06 AM
abut damm time thanks BOT

new pinned thread

hope the noobs bother to check the pinned thread first now <_<

Livy
08-19-2003, 03:51 PM
i had the same probs with a few files too, kosheen all in my head, and didio white flag, i also noticed one use had all the files, and all were fake, and the user name was something like i hatekazaa@kazaa

Celerystalksme
08-19-2003, 07:44 PM
it is getting pretty bad right now...i mean i used kazaa for an mp3 for the first time in ages * ra - do you call my name* and the first one i tried was a fake...so yeah its really bad these days...

Davidovitchy
08-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by peeweefresno@6 July 2003 - 23:12
ya thats the noise. good description have u got anymore recently? most of the new song i try do the same. damn the riaa they got to be behind this one. more and more people will be writing in this forum i bet. as soon as they get a few of these. k- lite people out there is this a problem for a few or do we all have it ?? Lumidee - Never Leave You (Uh Oh).mp3 4,105 just one of the song i cant get. can anyone tell me if they can download it with no problems?
:ph34r:
Just download WINMX at www.download.com
It&#39;s not so good as kazaa, but I&#39;ve find Lumidee in perfect quality&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:blink:

Davidovitchy
08-19-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Kain777@3 July 2003 - 23:56

After thos 13 seconds the sound changes to a strange loudly noice&#33;&#33;&#33;
I hab this problem by EVERY DOWNLOADED music track&#33;

please help me, i dont know what to do&#33;

thanks kain&#33;
Just download WINMX at www.download.com
It&#39;s not so good as kazaa, but I&#39;ve find Lumidee in perfect quality&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sparkle1984
08-19-2003, 10:13 PM
had the same probs with a few files too, kosheen all in my head, and didio white flag, i also noticed one use had all the files, and all were fake, and the user name was something like i hatekazaa@kazaa

If that was their username, then that kind of explains why they were sharing fake files. They should just get off and leave us all alone.

wormless
08-20-2003, 12:55 AM
will get tht with new songs i had same prob but managed 2 get dido&#39;s new one no prob u jus gotta keep searching.

wormless
08-20-2003, 01:02 AM
plus i have dido&#39;s new song

vulcan
08-20-2003, 02:09 AM
okay.... This is extremly odd. All of these files cannot be fake. where are the real files i downloaded a few weeks ago? I mean the files are all the same size and such. How can one have all this extra trash and the others dont... I think im going to go insane trying to get my music. The worst part is, I would pay 30.00+ to download music if I had unlimited high quality downloads of any song i wanted, not just no name labels like emusic has. Come on&#33; somebody needs to find a work around for this. Ive used aproxamitly 15 other p2p apps today, none do what i want. Shareza is close but it doesnt have enough files. Winmx has enough files but the downloads are SLOW.

Adster
08-20-2003, 02:14 AM
I dont know I gave up on kazaa months ago and got soulseek havnt had a problem getting new stuff

btw great to see the noobs using this pinn finally

boredinwichita
08-20-2003, 02:52 AM
I am new to this board, but thought I would add one little thing. Everyone has been saying this is happening to "new albums" and this is not true. Songs that are 3 or 4 years old are still having this problem. I would like to thank those that went out and tried Winmx, even though I hate it, may be what I have to use to get good music. Thanx for all the info&#33;&#33;&#33;

robyncorrine
08-20-2003, 05:42 AM
:blink: i am going to go crazy trying to get these songs....
chingy &#39;right thurr&#39;
david banner &#39;like a pimp&#39;
50 cent +snoop &#39;P.I.M.P.&#39;
lil jon and the eastside boys &#39;to da window,to da wall&#39;

they are all screeching at me........no matter how many times i try to download them.......and even from different sources.......is kazaa not safe anymore......are we not able to get music anymore.......i have been trying to dl these same songs for days......i am going to scream........does anyone know FOR SURE what the hell is going on here?
if anyone has a non f***ed up version of these songs please let me know.....
i am very frustrated with this s***......
also.....when i am trying to download......it will get like halfway done and then start all over again........it has been doing this for three days now....when will it all end....????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

gouger
08-20-2003, 05:38 PM
:swear: :swear: tryed for almost 8 hrs to get my classic rock songs, yah im a geezer in my late 30s,so its not jus the new songs that are infected,yall find a way to stop all these infecting servers and maybe we can start sharing again till then i guess ny 2000 plus library is off line

Livy
08-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@19 August 2003 - 23:13

had the same probs with a few files too, kosheen all in my head, and didio white flag, i also noticed one use had all the files, and all were fake, and the user name was something like i hatekazaa@kazaa

If that was their username, then that kind of explains why they were sharing fake files. They should just get off and leave us all alone.
i also tried messaging them but it came up that they were either offline or using an older version of not aceting messages

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
08-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by gouger@20 August 2003 - 12:38
:swear:&nbsp; :swear: tryed for almost 8 hrs to get my classic rock songs, yah im a geezer in my late 30s,so its not jus the new songs that are infected,yall find a way to stop all these infecting servers and maybe we can start sharing again till then i guess ny 2000 plus library is off line
:o Ohhhh no......what are we going to do? :o

:D 2000 files.....I am shareing almost 15,000 files right now.4000 Albums online and offline.So take your 2000 files and go some place else if you think it is our fault.....you old Bastard. :D

CrumbCat
08-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by gouger@20 August 2003 - 10:38
:swear: :swear: tryed for almost 8 hrs to get my classic rock songs, yah im a geezer in my late 30s,so its not jus the new songs that are infected,yall find a way to stop all these infecting servers and maybe we can start sharing again till then i guess ny 2000 plus library is off line
Try this link:

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/GS.JPG (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=45353)

Go there and read the topic. It will solve all your problems.

CrumbCat
http://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail1.gifhttp://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail2.gifhttp://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail3.gifhttp://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail4.gifhttp://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail5.gifhttp://www.webdev.net/wabi/gfx/trail6.gif

doobie_fillin
08-20-2003, 10:34 PM
i was just wondering why it is that my songs sound scratchy when i download them off of kazaa? is there any way to fix this problem?

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
08-20-2003, 11:58 PM
look here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=59269) on how to learn about it

kornfreak84
08-21-2003, 04:14 AM
damn...every song i dload (which is little) i get that noise&#33; wassup with it? even the old songs have it&#33; i think its the riaa&#33;

3rd gen noob
08-21-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by kornfreak84@21 August 2003 - 05:14
i think its the riaa&#33;
give the newbie a coconut

Gre1
08-21-2003, 04:27 AM
It is the RIAA they are flooding kazaa with fake files just go to TIPS>Guide to avoiding screeching songs" and look at the first topic or find my topic and try either one.

08-21-2003, 05:21 PM
I&#39;ve been using Kazaa Lite for some time now with no problems. However the last two days has presented me with a problem that I can&#39;t figure out.

After downloading a music file, it will play for 30 seconds or so and then just starts making this extremely high pitched screeching noise. It is only happening on new downloads from the past two days, and I&#39;ve tested older files to make sure that it is not the player that is malfunctioning.

Any thoughts on this one?

Dave

PhantomGT
08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
im having the same problem.

if anyone know&#39;s how to correct this, do tell

- :(

Gre1
08-21-2003, 05:52 PM
This has been happening for a while just go here:Screech (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174)

Since your a noob I will give u a word advice always search the board before u ask a question chances are it&#39;s been talked about and answered before.

FreakGrrl
08-23-2003, 01:11 AM
Ok, I haven&#39;t read this entire post, cuz honestly I got bored. But as soon as I had a few times where I downloaded songs that had that God awful noise to them, I just started doin&#39; shit a different way. Maybe these tips will help the noobs out, if they haven&#39;t already done these things:

1. I play the song while it&#39;s downloading. If the stream is coming in too fast (i.e. I&#39;ll have the song downloaded before I can tell it&#39;s a fake), I&#39;ll pause the download after about 1.5 MBs have been downloaded, and preview it. When I hear that nasty li&#39;l noise, I just cancel the download.

2. Looking for &#39;signs&#39; in the filename won&#39;t work, but looking to see if the SAME USER has the SAME FILE multiple times on their PC will. Then what I do is list all the files by that user. For example, I just found someone sharing 5 copies of Dido&#39;s "White Flag". Upon seeing what else he was sharing (192 files) I saw that many of them were duplicates. I jotted his name down and whenever I go to get a file and see that user come up.... well guess what? Chances are that it ain&#39;t the right file. (shame on you, willum689.. you&#39;re just a tool of the Man yanno..)

3. Think of it as a challenge. ;) I didn&#39;t hear Mary J. Blige&#39;s new song until yesterday - that song is the joint&#33; It took me about 8 downloads, but I finally have a real copy of it, and it sounds really good. And for you @ssholes at the RIAA peepin&#39; this post, I just bought Pink&#39;s cd, Taproot, Chevelle, and Disturbed. Downloaders aren&#39;t the problem, we&#39;re the end result of your bullshit.

...yeah that&#39;s all I gots to say. :P

[B][O][T]
08-23-2003, 09:56 AM
Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22763)

Guide To Avoid Fake Mp3s&#33;, Tutorial (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174)

--&#62; Soulseek <-----&#62; KLF Music World <--, How2download full albums (No more Fakes) (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45353)

Weird Little Screeching Sound, Coming halfway through a song... (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=59269)

Just incase....

BOT

WDMaples
08-23-2003, 03:10 PM
I downloaded an MP3 file -- "your song" by Elton John and when I tried to play it it started to make a screeching noise after about 20 seconds or so. I deleted that file and downloaded again from another user -- same results. I have since the deleted and downloaded six or seven times and I still have the same problem with only that song. Is it possible that everyone has the same copy of that song? How can I get a clean copy of it? (My wife really wants it.)

Doug

[B][O][T]
08-23-2003, 03:21 PM
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=49358

BOT

MUSLEMAN
08-23-2003, 05:07 PM
RIAA RIAA R I A A RRRR IIIII AAAA AAAA FOLLOW bot&#39;s link and the last post he has a good manual for you

Gre1
08-23-2003, 05:12 PM
U can go here as well

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174

:angry: :angry: :angry: <_<

N£MO
09-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Just get soulseek,from www.slsk.org.

Problem solved. :)

daraius
09-03-2003, 04:43 PM
Has Soulseek been deactivated by the Powers That Be. Can seem to get to www.slsk.org.

If the RIAA is hacking and putting out viruses, aren&#39;t they just as bad as the creators of Melissa Blaster etc and should be sent away forever?

Forgot to put the last line in your Chealsea Poem.

So to zoom all the way to Div Three.

Go Arsenal......

Rocktron
09-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by N£MO@3 September 2003 - 15:19
Just get soulseek,from www.slsk.org.

Problem solved. :)
So true&#33;&#33;

Soulseek = music (and making friends online at the same time :lol: )
Kazaa = Movies and programs.

Try it&#33;

Adster
09-04-2003, 06:38 AM
Ok Ill explain my theory on what happens

the RIAA brings out the original crap shit fake file whatever 1 person downloads it becasue hes so dumb and doesnt know how to delete he keps it on his HD then next person does the same it eventully spreeds easy. I keep trying to tell the noobs here but they dont want to blame the users all they want to do is blame the RIAA for everything. you can&#39;t tell me the RIAA have that much Bandwith??

also I work with Radio Production and radio announcing

this next thing as the result of screeching is from badly written encoding all at a to high frequency in MH as for the loops and beeps there oviously done by a idividual

angel_of_death57
09-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Just like to bring you up to date your advice on finding real ones dont work. 128k files are fucked and 192k ones are too not just 128k the 192k are also messed up. Limp Bizkit - eat you alive is fucked all verious. Only choice for MP3 are Soulseek and it has no new stuff on its network.

But your right Hogster you do get idiots that do not know how to delete. We have to stop these fucked up files thing somehow. :angry:

dbz
09-04-2003, 11:45 PM
when i down mp3s and put them on disk they run ok then they make a scratchy sound. What are som cool cartoons with cool musice like battlecats heman megaman

MUSLEMAN
09-04-2003, 11:52 PM
riaa :angry:

Mr. Blunt
09-04-2003, 11:55 PM
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...topic=49358&hl= (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=49358&hl=)

:rolleyes:

TheFilePirater
09-05-2003, 12:00 AM
ur lucky balamm doesnt want n00b flaming anymore&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< <_< <_<

ok to clear this up

RIAA has spread mp3s with annoying "noises" in them to stop p2p (peer2peer [for the slow kids]) users from downloading and sharing them, but the common KaZaA (KMD) user doesn&#39;t know a thing about it so, they keep on sharing them thinking it&#39;s their computer messing up or so on..

im guessing their is a program that the riaa uses to cut out parts and replace wit the noise

the only tips i could give u is to get the newst kazaa lite vers (K++ and kazaa lite have merged)

and to use the search filters, like enter the name of the artists,bitrate,qaulity AND most important - now the files wit more ppl are bad

Adster
09-05-2003, 02:47 AM
I think what kazaa needs to do is get rid of teh search function altogether and just have a website for posted varfieds with a nice database and a simple 1 click to download if its f*cked then erase it from the database it needs to happen

I don&#39;t think I agree with you about soulseek not having new stuff if you want the limp single go to the KLF room several ppl sharin git in there my friend

MUSLEMAN
09-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@4 September 2003 - 19:55
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...topic=49358&hl= (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=49358&hl=)

great link :lol: :lol:

Jay
09-05-2003, 05:50 AM
a&#39;m tired of listening to all this, can somebody but a ban on these kind of posts

MUSLEMAN
09-05-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay@5 September 2003 - 01:50
a&#39;m tired of listening to all this, can somebody but a ban on these kind of posts
try the lounge boss :lol:

MiChampion
09-05-2003, 09:37 PM
kazaa aint the only site affected though, ares was really good but it mucked up my new and old mp3s <_< hopefully its just a phase :)

wormless
09-06-2003, 06:07 AM
or u download and set up winmx and get them from there

Mr. Blunt
09-06-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+5 September 2003 - 05:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 5 September 2003 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt@4 September 2003 - 19:55

great link :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Lol :lol:

I posted that in another topic. The other topic most likely got merged into this one. ;)

JKR
09-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Hogster@29 July 2003 - 05:02
because the original ripper couldn&#39;t rip properly and the dumbass people who downloaded it off him don&#39;t know how to delete it. and thats why you get 100 users having a shit file and 1 user have a good one
Ok I&#39;m new here.... been P2P for some time.... share over 5000 files on 400 gb drive... I think there is more to this corrupt file thing.... users in some cases cannot delete the file.... when tried windows displays a message file in use cannot delete... this is also happening with movie and vidio clips.... I suspect they want to bust everyone.... and if the files cant be moved or deleted....off the HDD.... well.... ???

Just speculation here
this [bad DL files] all seemed to take place after the "blaster" worm hit and M&#036; had a "patch" ready to download..... has anyone read the EULA for M&#036; and Windows media player.... the way I read it you are allowing M&#036; to include DRM in any of their secuity patches... as well as not being specific on which programs they can "control" and/or delete at their discression....

Seems too coinsidental to me &#33;

"* Digital Rights Management (Security). You agree that in order to protect the integrity of content and software protected by digital rights management ("Secure Content"), Microsoft may provide security related updates to the OS Components that will be automatically downloaded onto your computer. These security related updates may disable your ability to copy and/or play Secure Content and use other software on your computer. If we provide such a security update, we will use reasonable efforts to post notices on a web site explaining the update. "

JKR

JKR
09-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Sherman@15 August 2003 - 05:59
P.S.

I changed my custom member title.

A bit more appropriate.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman
Hey old-timer.... just remember.... for every line of code there is an Anti-Code

Something about 100,000,000 holes and only one bat &#33;

sure you may have created one hell of a bat [for now]
I give its usefulness 6 mos tops before its broken ?
better have a whole bunch of new bat&#39;s handy....&#33;

I&#39;ll spare you all the F.U.&#39;s and all that

Here is the really sad part
Over the last year or two
I have spent a couple of thousand &#036;&#036; on music and videos

Over the previous 35+ years
I don&#39;t think I have spent.... "Maybe" &#036;200 combined &#33; &#33; &#33;
the sudden increase of cash flow out of my wallet and into Music/Movie coffers has been directly related to file share....

If I like something.... I will buy it.... and support all involved in it&#39;s creation
even if I downloaded it for free first...

Your a smart guy.... do the math &#33;

I am not the only one out there with this philosophy
sure there are many that will not pay for anything....
that will never change

ever borrow a book from a friend or college ? and then read it ?
[YOU PIRATE... ha ha] point is Same Same...
If it was a damn good book you probably went out and bought your own copy
Can we all say "FREE ADVERTIZING" here ?

Fact is no one has really lost any money from something someone was never willing to pay for in the first place...

focus your efforts on the real PIRATES.... the ones that are copying the music, movies, ect and SELLING them on the open market, swap meats, flea markets, street corners or where ever...
[If my dumb ass can spot a copy... surly the "PIRATE PLOICE" can &#33;]
that is where all you whiners are losing your revenue from...
they are the ones stealing your paying customers..... Dahhhhh...
not us stinkin file sharers

FYI: I have never, or will I ever, PAY for PIRATED or STOLEN anything &#33;
I simply will not "support" that behavior

I&#39;ll close with this little tid bit....
Instead of fighting a losing battle that has been going on for centuries
Sharing/Lending

try to encourage others that if they are impressed with something
Music, movies, whatever.....
to support the creators so they will make more of the same &#33;

face it.... you, or any other group will never fully stop file sharing
There are simply too many avenue&#39;s to cover....
By creating your screach program [I&#39;m sure you didn&#39;t do that for free]
the only thing you have achieved is to increase the cost of the CD...
this will actually LOOSE Paying cusomers and the artist make less &#036;&#036;&#036;

Have a Nice Day...

JKR

TikTak
09-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Yeah ok im a n00b :ph34r: on the board but im proud lol :P but ive
had kazaa for AGES ... besides you all were once B) ... does anyone actually
know whats going on here coz this is gettin boring... and more importantly anyone
got an idea to stop it all rather than jumping round forums to get all little bits of
info to stop this or changing to some other programs.. coz ill miss my
kazza :blink: ...

all i gotta say now is WTF??? it aint no blaster worm this has been happening on
my pc for months and alot of other ppls 2....

oh yeah just a quick edit.... dont u think just posting up where else to go to download things aint much help in the long run coz we&#39;ll just end up with the same
problems there too :angry:

JKR
09-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by FreakGrrl@23 August 2003 - 01:11
Ok, I haven&#39;t read this entire post, cuz honestly I got bored.&nbsp; But as soon as I had a few times where I downloaded songs that had that God awful noise to them, I just started doin&#39; shit a different way.&nbsp; Maybe these tips will help the noobs out, if they haven&#39;t already done these things:

1. I play the song while it&#39;s downloading.&nbsp; If the stream is coming in too fast (i.e. I&#39;ll have the song downloaded before I can tell it&#39;s a fake), I&#39;ll pause the download after about 1.5 MBs have been downloaded, and preview it.&nbsp; When I hear that nasty li&#39;l noise, I just cancel the download.

2. Looking for &#39;signs&#39; in the filename won&#39;t work, but looking to see if the SAME USER has the SAME FILE multiple times on their PC will.&nbsp; Then what I do is list all the files by that user.&nbsp; For example, I just found someone sharing 5 copies of Dido&#39;s "White Flag".&nbsp; Upon seeing what else he was sharing (192 files) I saw that many of them were duplicates.&nbsp; I jotted his name down and whenever I go to get a file and see that user come up.... well guess what?&nbsp; Chances are that it ain&#39;t the right file.&nbsp; (shame on you, willum689.. you&#39;re just a tool of the Man yanno..)

3.&nbsp; Think of it as a challenge. ;)&nbsp; I didn&#39;t hear Mary J. Blige&#39;s new song until yesterday - that song is the joint&#33;&nbsp; It took me about 8 downloads, but I finally have a real copy of it, and it sounds really good.&nbsp; And for you @ssholes at the RIAA peepin&#39; this post, I just bought Pink&#39;s cd, Taproot, Chevelle, and Disturbed.&nbsp; Downloaders aren&#39;t the problem, we&#39;re the end result of your bullshit.

...yeah that&#39;s all I gots to say. :P

mikenmike0001
09-06-2003, 03:42 PM
how wierd, just like within the last 2 or 3 days, i&#39;ve been noticing something wierd with the mp3 files that i&#39;m downloading, i&#39;m gettign teh ones with like 100+ users and for some reason when i paly the sounds, and scroll through it, i hear these loud screech noises that won&#39;t go away and it&#39;s been like that no matter how many times i redownload the song, like for instance the new john mayer song has like 200 users downloaded it but for some reason it makes this loud noise throughout the song. I downloaded the newest k++lite version too witht eh replaced txt file. so now what? is it gonna be like this forever?

Dave Grohl
09-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Why don&#39;t someone just make another p2p?
Soulseek has now gone down. :(
win mx is as slow as a snail. :blink:
and kazaa is slowly been destroyed
we need a new file sharing program :D

Celerystalksme
09-06-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 02:32

Ummm soulseek isn&#39;t gone...im still using it right now as we speak...

Celerystalksme
09-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 02:32
and kazaa is slowly been destroyed

well would replace slowly been with has been...

TikTak
09-06-2003, 05:32 PM
yeah i think imma go along with the has been destroyed thing....
someone needs to think of a better idea now.... off to something else we go....
but that will get shut down... u know how it is.... :angry:

OOOOOOOO one other thing.... someone wanna gimme a link to soulseek... coz
the one on the board dont work and nor do any of the ones ive searched for on
google.... all lead to "this page cannot be displayed" pages

mikenmike0001
09-06-2003, 09:38 PM
what&#39;s soulseek? another p2p program? are there like a million users on it like how kazaa is?

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@7 September 2003 - 07:38
what&#39;s soulseek? another p2p program? are there like a million users on it like how kazaa is?
its another p2p program

we share albums not singles

and there is nowhere near the amount of users as kazaa...but the choice and variety is still there...

Dave Grohl
09-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+6 September 2003 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 6 September 2003 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 02:32
Soulseek has now gone down.&nbsp; :(

Ummm soulseek isn&#39;t gone...im still using it right now as we speak... [/b][/quote]
www.slsk.org (Soulseek)
the website isn&#39;t there no more. well i certainly can&#39;t get on to it. and nor can my mates. :unsure:

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl+7 September 2003 - 10:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dave Grohl @ 7 September 2003 - 10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@6 September 2003 - 16:34
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 02:32

Ummm soulseek isn&#39;t gone...im still using it right now as we speak...
www.slsk.org (Soulseek)
the website isn&#39;t there no more. well i certainly can&#39;t get on to it. and nor can my mates. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
you must not read this forum then...or even the soulseek forum for that matter...its been all over both forums...people having trouble getting onto it...

here is a link (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=64555) to help you sort the connection problem out...

Dave Grohl
09-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by TikTak@6 September 2003 - 17:32
[font=Arial]
someone needs to think of a better idea now.... off to something else we go....
but that will get shut down... u know how it is.... :angry:

yea we will think of something better. RIAA can go shove them selves. :P cause they will close that down and we will start something new bigger :) and better. then bigger and better then that. :rolleyes: :P :D i bet you the employees at RIAA use P2P. as long as they get paid at the end of the week they ain&#39;t bothered. It is going to go on like this for years.

mikenmike0001
09-07-2003, 01:18 AM
yeah, don&#39;t they understand that? we can&#39;t lose, once one p2p is down, another will up pop. that&#39;s how it&#39;s always been, from napster, to audiogalaxy, to this, morpheous, all of that. LOL&#33; hey, do you think they can possibly pass a law or bill on this stuff? i don&#39;t think so, right?

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@7 September 2003 - 11:18
do you think they can possibly pass a law or bill on this stuff? i don&#39;t think so, right?
pass a law on what exactly??

Dave Grohl
09-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Oh and btw.
we ain&#39;t exactly getting these MP3&#39;s for free. cause we have to pay internet connections so why don&#39;t the RIAA go bitching :swear: and crying to our internet providers about money and s**t like that. at the end of the day we are paying for a serive and we are mearly taking advantage of that service. RIAA come suck my c0ck

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 11:40
Oh and btw.
we ain&#39;t exactly getting these MP3&#39;s for free. cause we have to pay internet connections so why don&#39;t the RIAA go bitching :swear: and crying to our internet providers about money and s**t like that. at the end of the day we are paying for a serive and we are mearly taking advantage of that service. RIAA come suck my c0ck
i get my net for free :P :lol:

i get my music for free :P :lol:

yet im still broke :(

jimmyjimjames
09-07-2003, 01:44 AM
I have also noticed when i click the expand button (the + thingo)
(In the search window)

i see usernames that are written more than once

e.g.

there was 4 MaDcAtZ users
RIAA have kazaa lite and they are screwing up music i reckon

Adster
09-07-2003, 11:10 AM
i get my net for free&nbsp;

i get my music for free&nbsp;

yet im still broke&nbsp;

Im the oposite :lol:

yep I know teh feeling :(

yet I have to pay for the net

TikTak
09-07-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@7 September 2003 - 01:18
yeah, don&#39;t they understand that? we can&#39;t lose, once one p2p is down, another will up pop. that&#39;s how it&#39;s always been, from napster, to audiogalaxy, to this, morpheous, all of that.
yeah to right.... its one of those things that will carry on for good... :P :D :lol:

thanx alot for the fix for soulseek.... problem was i couldnt get onto
anything to do with soulseek so i couldnt read up about this... plus me asking
musta helped a few others :D

Dave Grohl
09-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Yea thanks for that fix aswell for soulseek.
proper good :D :lol: B) :P :rolleyes:

Celerystalksme
09-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Dave Grohl@7 September 2003 - 22:59
Yea thanks for that fix aswell for soulseek.
proper good :D :lol: B) :P :rolleyes:
no worries...always here to help...

and on a lesser note...pay stuff out :)

jobes
09-07-2003, 05:00 PM
I think we should take up a class action law suit against the RIAA for corrupting our personal data. After all, as long as the legallity of downloading music has not been established in the courts, what gives them the right to interfere with our downloads in this manner. Is it any better than giving us a virus? :rolleyes:

mikenmike0001
09-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+6 September 2003 - 18:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 6 September 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@7 September 2003 - 11:18
do you think they can possibly pass a law or bill on this stuff? i don&#39;t think so, right?
pass a law on what exactly?? [/b][/quote]
like, do you think if they keep gettin gpissed off at us downloading music for free, can they pass a law banning it or something? i hope not...

liquidstorm
09-07-2003, 08:45 PM
i am not realy followed what have you guys saying abot RIAA, but anyway, is there any possible to solve the corruptef mp3 files?

TikTak
09-07-2003, 10:47 PM
yeah thats a goodun..... arethey just corrupt so they can be fixed via
a program or something.... or is it just :swear: :swear: :swear: up noise coming
out all over the place? any idea people... coz theres gotta be a way to prevent this
without moving to soulseek or whatever.

Dave Grohl
09-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Take A Stand Against The RIAA (http://www.boycott-riaa.com/) Go To this web site.

lumpygreenmilk
09-08-2003, 05:29 PM
i downloaded hundreds of tracks from kazaa lite and recently some of them dont work. it plays a bit of the song, and then starts squealing???? :blink: Does anyone no why this happens.

TikTak
09-08-2003, 05:40 PM
No one knows 100% y.... but read the pinned thread thingy to find out more.

Gre1
09-08-2003, 05:41 PM
This should have not been moved it should have been closed.