Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Sylar I am sorry but I don't feel the need to return back there to confront anyone.
    Whoever wants to confront the truth may do it here at a neutral terrain.
    Never told U to go back. I just shared my view on it and thanked U for sharing Your opinion with us. Where did U read me asking U to go back? Never. I guess U have just more knowledge on these issues and U know this Torrent - society better than I do. It is not wrong to learn from the well-informed....
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members. He just got mad of that. And anyway one bcc member betrayed me (i don't mention the name) and i told about that in the forum and no wll the bcc members got pissed of that, because they don't believe me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    you know....this whole situation sickens me on a number of levels.

This is almost sociopathic on a number of levels.... It has a predatory feel to it.

Of this I refer to this individual who tried to draw in sincere and giving people who only wanted to do the right thing, with the end result being to try and take their freely given invites only to turn around and use it for personal gain. This PE person is a real jerk, and anyone who thinks like him and trys to act like him is a jerk also.

ps thanks for the words of respect znik. it really meant a lot for me to read that. I think highly of you here as a role model.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    antitrader problems
    apparently you are not so saint as you looked like

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members.
    You just made me laugh!
    I am already a Norbits member and I was invited by Vidde (who is a NB staff member there), loooong ago...
    Vidde could confirm you that.

I have no need for your invites my friend AND I NEVER ASKED ONE...
    Last edited by znik; 08-23-2007 at 05:52 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I have been a memeber of BitESC since it's very beginning, and I just liked the people, the community, and to that sharing invites, I was never approached by PabloEscobar about any high level tracker invites. However, the evidence is quite strong, especially the one provided by TCD004, I never knew that anything shady was going on, but right now I don't know what to think. I still like the people at BitESC very much and have developed and bond between them. As to saying that giving invites to high trackers was an entry ticket I must disagree, as yes, PMs were sent etc. etc. but did TCD004 get banned because he didn't send him an FTN invite, no.

Many members were recruited who didn't have any high level trackers, one, whoes name I won't mention, had OiNK as the highest rated tracker, but had good stats on the low level trackers, and was known and liked, so he joined. The only evidence you have is the PM, but, you didn't have to give any invites, you were just expected to share if you wanted to be a respected member, nobody got banned because they didn't give high level invites at the beginning, only because they were invite leeches or traders.

Overall, I think that yes, PE might have been a little to aggresive about asking for invites, but nobody got banned for it, so why be making a big deal out of it, and there is no policy that only high level owners could join, so that statement isn't supported by evidence, and as to shady connection of PE, it's just ur word nothing else.

As to BitESC being a bunch of traders who just want high level trackers for free, I don't know about that, I agree that the fact that ROFL-LOL and PE turned avid anti-traders only when the site opened was strange, and on that your accusitions might be true, but you can't generalize, quoting one of your statements on our forum, and can't blame the whole BitESC, I have never been a trader, and always been pro sharing. You can't judge the community by two members, who, btw, didn't pick up almost any invites at BitESC, one NB for Pablo, and that just might be it. And what that FTN is saught after, if he's such a trader he could get it that way, why make a site, maintain it for 3 months, just to get a damn FTN invite?

I kind of agree with ROFL-LOL, a BCC memeber, however not znik, jumped on the NB giveaway as soon as it appeared even though it was his second post, even though he was a member since the beginning, and ROFL-LOL refused the invites because he said he didn't trust BCC members

I hope the member that have or are considering leaving can reconsider and see through znik's accusitions, much of which are unsupported with clear evidence
    //Mike
    Last edited by mikechrobot; 08-23-2007 at 06:02 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Do you know why znik has wrote this? because he's bcc member by himself. His jus mad of that i made a NB invite giveaway at Bit-Esc and i didn't pick-uk him because i didn't want to give invites to Bcc members.
    You just made me laugh!
    I am already a Norbits member and I was invited by Vidde (who is a NB staff member there), loooong ago...
    Vidde could confirm you that.

I have no need for your invites my friend...
    Owned

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ROFL-LOL and MikeChrobot if you are happy there nobody make pressure on you to leave Bit-Esc...

I have to agree with znik and need to say, that he is right. I liked the people there as well... But if the "management" of Bit-Esc is fake, it is no point to stay there for me... And you can trust me, that you will see later some more proofs about Bit-Esc... I prefer to stay here between traders, but still i will stay AntiTrader/NonTrader...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i am a member too but i like FST more..

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I missed you here KevinGarnet... I can't imagine any threads without your comments...

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast