Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by LevyRex View Post
    Hy all. I just got back from a long vacation and the news hit me. I guess I'm about 2 days late so probably my account is deleted (unfortunatly). Is there any way to get back in? Stoi, I'd appreciate a tip, please.
    A two month long vacation must have been very nice! I'm jealous

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    My keyword dont work haha!

(,) (,)

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    bid888's Avatar Just Me BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I have a weird page. How do I log in?

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by webber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Damn it how the hell I've missed it, I didn't log in here for a while but if it's here since August 22nd, then of course it's on BCG b4

How fucky unlucky
    no big loss , just another shit site.
    The shit sites can be classified into 3 classes

Shitty tracker
    Shitty staff
    Both

In fact BCG is none of the above, I just arguing that if the rules give the users the permission to spend 2 months in the Caribbean without logging in, then those users shouldn't be removed until they really spend more than months, I've read today how BCG user should agree the new rules just cuz they've been changed a bit, if the staff really care about the rules why they just don't apply this 60 days rules
    Last edited by (I); 10-02-2008 at 05:52 PM.
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well they have had 60 days since it was first announced so there goes that argument.

Without the fake page, no referals.

With fake page, referals can get put on and tested and on the tracker.

If that means loosing 9,000 members that just didnt read anything, then so be It.

I bet most of those didnt use the tracker for months either to download/upload, so really no big loss, we have had far to many hangers on for ages, time to prune the deadwood and get members in that hopefully, will take more notice and actually use the site a bit.

honestly if we go down to 10,000 members or even less because of this, so be it, i dont really care. remember June last year we had 100,000 members, so we have let the masses in before and most just raped the site for all they could, got banned, then re-signed up.

So its not like we have been totally closed for years, we have give a lot of people a chance to get in, and they just dont give a shit for the most part, well im pretty sick of it ttytt, so maybe going down to 10,000 members or even less (if it does go down that far) will be good for the tracker and we can start again, with a fresh slate.

well 24,000+ of those 29,000 members we have left have been seen since we put this fake page on the site. so it looks like most of them, get it.

and over 18,000 have been on the site in the last 2 days, so it definately wont go to 10,000 members lol
    Last edited by stoi; 10-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Hate to bother you, Stoi, but I can't log in properly.
    I put in my keyword and the login boxes appear, I put my login info in and click 'Submit' but it just takes me back to the fake page. I'm assuming that I have the wrong password, but I've tried every possibility and when I try to 'recover' the link in the email I get just leads me to a "Not Found (404)"

Also, my IP has been banned again because of my failed attempts.
    Sorry to continue being a pest, but I can hardly live without your awesome site
    Last edited by Timmie; 10-03-2008 at 02:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    can someone pm me or tell me the recovery keyword word, ffs that was a mouthful, tried recover and recovery already.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well they have had 60 days since it was first announced so there goes that argument.

Without the fake page, no referals.

With fake page, referals can get put on and tested and on the tracker.

If that means loosing 9,000 members that just didnt read anything, then so be It.

I bet most of those didnt use the tracker for months either to download/upload, so really no big loss, we have had far to many hangers on for ages, time to prune the deadwood and get members in that hopefully, will take more notice and actually use the site a bit.

honestly if we go down to 10,000 members or even less because of this, so be it, i dont really care. remember June last year we had 100,000 members, so we have let the masses in before and most just raped the site for all they could, got banned, then re-signed up.

So its not like we have been totally closed for years, we have give a lot of people a chance to get in, and they just dont give a shit for the most part, well im pretty sick of it ttytt, so maybe going down to 10,000 members or even less (if it does go down that far) will be good for the tracker and we can start again, with a fresh slate.

well 24,000+ of those 29,000 members we have left have been seen since we put this fake page on the site. so it looks like most of them, get it.

and over 18,000 have been on the site in the last 2 days, so it definately wont go to 10,000 members lol
    You've always respected ur SPUs, sorry for saying that bu only children &/or students can catch up with all of their sites daily, mature guys may stop logging in daily but surely their tracker status are almost green, I've read a lot of announcemets about how donations are not nough, about giving the SPUs the opp. to upload 0-day stuff, and about wanting a new design, but missed a one, surely did lots of other users

BTW, wth is that referals u talk about, something like inv.s?
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    BTW, wth is that referals u talk about, something like inv.s?
    Yes it is ... and I am pretty sure you'll be invited the moment the system is operational
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LevyRex View Post
    Hy all. I just got back from a long vacation and the news hit me. I guess I'm about 2 days late so probably my account is deleted (unfortunatly). Is there any way to get back in? Stoi, I'd appreciate a tip, please.
    A two month long vacation must have been very nice! I'm jealous
    After 3 years without any? Don't be. Anyway it was only about a month, but had some inactivity before that.

So I guess there still is a tiny change to get in? I do need my ROMs, you know.
    Last edited by LevyRex; 10-03-2008 at 03:18 PM.
    Where are my ROMs, has anybody seen my ROMs?

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast