Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

Also don't copy & paste into any of the boxes.
    This rule kind of encourages people to have passwords that are easy to remember and type doesn't it? That cant be good.
    Last edited by puckface; 10-04-2008 at 02:23 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

Also don't copy & paste into any of the boxes.
    This rule kind of encourages people to have passwords that are easy to remember and type doesn't it? That cant be good.
    thats only for your keyword, not password. and you cant choose your keyword atm, its giving to you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

thats only for your keyword, not password. and you cant choose your keyword atm, its giving to you.
    thanks for clearing that up, I was talking about password, not keyword... so the question is moot.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    sandmanski's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5

Laugh

How long does it usually take for the email with the new pw and kw to be sent??
    OK, i got it, around 10-15 min i'd say
    Last edited by sandmanski; 10-04-2008 at 09:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB View Post
    Well now typing recover gets me an email, which instead of giving me a 404 error, takes me a to a page that just says error 4?
    A little help would rock.
    if you follow the instructions a few posts up you should have no worries at all unless your account has been deleted, did you generate the KEYWORD?
    if so follow the instructions above, worked for me.
    Yes I did. And yes I followed the instructions.
    repeatedly.

I put in my email and I get:

Someone, hopefully you, requested that the password for the account
    associated with this email address (****) be reset.

The request originated from ****

If you did not do this ignore this email. Please do not reply.

Should you wish to confirm this request, please follow this link:

After you do this, your password will be reset and emailed back
    to you.

--
    Blackcats 2.2

so I click the link and instead of error 404 text only which I was getting for the first couple days, I get a page that has the same colour scheme as blackcats and just says error 4.
    Last edited by JGB; 10-04-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    Dreaming of falling into the EbookVortex.
    Hiding from the Non-fiction books.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    This is really confusing. :S

How does one login if you didn't get the opportunity to find out the keyword? I even tried recovering but didn't get any mail. It was the only games tracker i was a member of cause it had everything i could ever want.

Username was the same.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by waterloo View Post
    This is really confusing. :S

How does one login if you didn't get the opportunity to find out the keyword? I even tried recovering but didn't get any mail. It was the only games tracker i was a member of cause it had everything i could ever want.

Username was the same.
    people on the site were told numerous times to generate a keyword or there accounts would be deleted and not disabled. if you didnt generate a keyword you wont see it in the recover email and your account is lost. bcg is starting referrals where you may be able to get reinvited. afaik they cant do anything about it.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 10-07-2008 at 12:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Aww crap

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Can someone give me mail from BCG admin please?????

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    I generated my keyword ages ago but like a numpty didnt make a note of it. I havent been online for about a month because of my ISP, Now I've tried every email address I can think of I might have used to sign up (it was ages ago)

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast