Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dupeacct2 View Post
    thats what happens when your a cheater
    Not the only one apparently.
    The secret police deem themselves so above the law that they have no problem breaking it to enforce it.
    Anyone that I give a crap about knows my personal view on trading so I don't need to state it here but just let me say that I honestly believe that people like this poster in there blind fanaticism do more harm to the BT community than a few dozen traders ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Yeah those IP's should be erased, thats just a dick move.
    dick move is used on dickheads like him ohh yea i am asshole ^^
    maybe it was a dick move i might post his personal info roflmao
    IMO the OP isn't the only one who deserves a global ban.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-26-2009 at 08:43 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Fuck..I feel like a troll. Alright time to get back in track. That Shalafi comment from Cabalo threw me off track though. Just picturing Shalafi barging about how many trackers he has was extremely hilarious.

Anyway this was enough for one day. Time to turn off immature mode

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Yeah those IP's should be erased, thats just a dick move.
    dick move is used on dickheads like him ohh yea i am asshole ^^
    maybe it was a dick move i might post his personal info roflmao
    IMO the OP isn't the only one who deserves a global ban.
    who me?
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    Please get your ass into irc.
    Sorry for posting this here but I can't send pms.
    i'm on the fun one
    I'm not there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Can't say I feel bad for traders who get globally banned, they deserve it.

To the original poster, you talk about no loyalty and others having no moral code.
    How about loyalty to the trackers that get traded (I guess that doesn't apply now does it)?

Morals... this is funny, you talk about others moral code, yet here you are posting under a fake name so your real trader name doesn't get any retribution taken against it...yeah that's a high moral standard...rofl

Do you even know the definitions of the words you use?

Look them up and see how opposite they are to a trader, a trader has no loyalty to anything but their own selfish needs (and/or desires), there is no loyalty to a tracker, a tracker to them is a means to get something else they want (a bigger e-penis or to feel elite).

Stop your bitching, you chose the way you wanted to get into these trackers, now DEAL with the consequences of those actions and the actions taken by the staff members who globally banned your trading ass.
    trying to keep himself calm, keep calm chill out, chill out, calm yourself. Anyway not everyone is like that go google logical fallacies and learn where u are mistaken. Anyone, even some traders doesnt wanna join to certain high level trackers that is offered to them. An example, a friend of mine offered someone an ex... yet he refused saying that he doesnt even know what lossless really is. Anyway you go ahead with your arguments about e penis et cetera, i agree that some traders are after those only but not all. And this is the last thing i hope to write about this trader shit, why do we even have to discuss it, let it be. I hate that issue xD
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-26-2009 at 08:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    but wth this is FST, you give users ips out,

Definition of irony .Being criticized for something you don't do by someone who does it.
    btw Sarah nice name it suits.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    That's not nice of you T.S.O.L.
    Staff member should not use langauge like that, but wth this is FST, you give users ips out, so language is least of your problems.
    When I'm talking to someone who previously blackmailed me with my ip address and gmail he probably got from breaching staff/user confidentiality agreements on TiT or GFT, I'll leave out any courtesy I might have given otherwise.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-26-2009 at 09:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    He also lied to someone telling him that he was banned because he got his IP from me.
    Yeah serb sure is one of the "good" guys.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FST has community lmao
    what kind of full traders sellers scammers cheaters and thats a community of FST

when many people breaks trackers rules selling invites and accounts trade invites and accounts and so on lol

a big ^5 for FST community with

ooops i posted shalafi ips lmao

Following tracker rules doesn't have shit to do with a good community. At FST you don't have to worry about taking a wrong step, cause your friends will have your back in the end if you screw up, or if someone like you tries to fuck them over. People have the freedom to say whatever they want (besides unreasonably hostile personal attacks) without any fear of repercussions. Whether you're having debates or arguments with other members, at the end of the day you'll most likely be if anything a little bit closer. I care more about users here then I do for my trackers, which is why I left the CosaNostra review up, even though I was basically blackmailed with my ip and email addresses, which were most likely taken from a breach in the staff/user confidentiality agreement at TiT, GFT, or wherever else you and your goons staff at.

You're one shady guy man, and I would never even dream about wanting to be part of your so-called community tracker, where you'd have to keep your opinions to yourself and watch your every step for fear of upsetting a higher up and getting booted from your l33t circle. You've managed to creat a delusional sense of community and greatness, and I applaud you for that. By focusing on getting only the 'best' and most 'l33t' users, you've created a community of the most boring one-dimensional characters, who are in large part WTAW addicts. For fucks sake, even some staff members at CosaNostra are afraid to voice their opinions or defend their friends and ideals because they know there opinions won't change anything, and they don't want to be distanced from this supposed greatness. The easiest thing I can compare your members to are a herd of fucking sheep, ready to do whatever you say as long as they can stay in 'paradise'. In my eyes it's a shitty community than FST could ever be.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-26-2009 at 09:43 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Can't say I feel bad for traders who get globally banned, they deserve it.

To the original poster, you talk about no loyalty and others having no moral code.
    How about loyalty to the trackers that get traded (I guess that doesn't apply now does it)?

Morals... this is funny, you talk about others moral code, yet here you are posting under a fake name so your real trader name doesn't get any retribution taken against it...yeah that's a high moral standard...rofl

Do you even know the definitions of the words you use?

Look them up and see how opposite they are to a trader, a trader has no loyalty to anything but their own selfish needs (and/or desires), there is no loyalty to a tracker, a tracker to them is a means to get something else they want (a bigger e-penis or to feel elite).

Stop your bitching, you chose the way you wanted to get into these trackers, now DEAL with the consequences of those actions and the actions taken by the staff members who globally banned your trading ass.
    trying to keep himself calm, keep calm chill out, chill out, calm yourself. Anyway not everyone is like that go google logical fallacies and learn where u are mistaken. Anyone, even some traders doesnt wanna join to certain high level trackers that is offered to them. An example, a friend of mine offered someone an ex... yet he refused saying that he doesnt even know what lossless really is. Anyway you go ahead with your arguments about e penis et cetera, i agree that some traders are after those only but not all. And this is the last thing i hope to write about this trader shit, why do we even have to discuss it, let it be. I hate that issue xD
    Here's where you are wrong, one look in the trading section says it all, Have this, WANT X. Look at most of the wants and tell me the majority of them aren't higher level trackers...please.

I understand that you being a trader yourself will try and defend those actions, but your argument will inevitably fall short.

The original poster spoke of "loyalty" and "morals", please explain how trading X tracker for Y tracker is showing ANY kind of loyalty to the original tracker that is being traded?

Even if it isn't true about staff giving out his IP, why is it he expects any kind of loyalty from others when by trading he isn't showing any himself?

Double standard if you ask me, he expects to be protected by others, yet who is protecting the trackers that are being traded? That probably doesn't even come into consideration now does it?

He speaks of morals as well, at least Bilkenter you post with your username, you don't make up one and come back and bitch under a newly created name.

Now granted not all traders want in to every single tracker they can get their hands on, but the overwhelming majority does (it's been a growing trend for years, people always want what they can't have, it's the curiousity factor, which isn't just on the traders, some trackers who want to stay hidden contribute to this as well by wanting to stay hidden thus peaking others curiousity about what the site is actually like), there are always exceptions to any given rule.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.