Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC recruitment

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I thought this was directed at you, Darth.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Appreciation is extended for what is, at the very least, the first intelligent post.

About that other thing, I was joking (hence the smiley). If someone really wanted to know who you are, they could. All it takes is money and some connections. People don't realize what kinds of info Facebook keeps of you, though and what it does with it.....
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    subscribed for the lulz

will read more later.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I thought this was directed at you, Darth.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Appreciation is extended for what is, at the very least, the first intelligent post.

About that other thing, I was joking (hence the smiley). If someone really wanted to know who you are, they could. All it takes is money and some connections. People don't realize what kinds of info Facebook keeps of you, though and what it does with it.....
    good to hear from you after such a long time

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I also know basically nothing about anything bt related except how to downloan stuff and which hammer to use to destroy my HD in in case I ever become under investigation by the authorities.
    I thought impeding the legal system with obfuscation of evidence was accountable even in your corner of the forest?

At any rate, studies have shown that you can actually become the punchline to the death jokes if you hang out with the Brits and let them influence your sense of humor any more.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    needless to say FST is one of the oldest & most informative file sharing forum on the net which due to its free mind & freedom of speech grow a lot with a very solid user base ,regarding me I am in file sharing & P2P scene for about 7 years now ,my 1st method was Ed2K in 2005 & my 1st download was Microsoft windows longhorn 4074 ( I am a dedicated windows geek ,can not wait for windows 8 !!! ) ,after that i found the way of public trackers in 2006 with isohunt & mininova , in 2007 i entered the word of public trackers with demonoid & Docs.torrents.ro ,& become more involved in private trackers ,I am a trusted member of some of the best & longest standing trackers in torrent scene some of them are up for more than 5 yes old ,also I am member of some of the best & trusted private file sharing forums ,currently I have all trackers that i need ,& all the content i need i obtain it easly from many sources ,on 2009 i statred to use direct links a bit more (thanks to jDownloader the best downloading softeware now !!! ) & found a lot of great DDL (direct download links ) boards .
    file sharing is a core part of my life ,I have many seeded torrents for years in my utorrent clients ,& I upload a lot to many trackers & DDL forums ,but this is not all along with file sharing I am a hardcore strategy gamer & my current game is age of empires online ,& may best moments when i play online with my friends (I spent countless hours in playing for example of age of empires 2 with my friends ) ,also I like listening to games & movies sound tracks ,I also watch some movies specially action & historical one ,& my favorite movie downloads are AFR ,I have a lot of friends here in FST & many others from many sites ,& I like posting in forums & in IRC from which i gained some of my best friends
    regarding the real life point of view ,I am a doctor cardiologist in a small but active hospital ,my favorite sport is swimming ,I am married & have one child (the best thing happened to me in my life)

Well i want to join TTC because I want to know more about file sharing & P2P ,I want to be more involved in file sharing & P2P communities & to make new friends ,I am expecting to find a lot of nice people & threads all are concerned about my best hobby (file sharing) in TTC ,I am interested mainly in the forum part of TCC as i can get any file that i need from plenty of sources .

Thank you TTC for this chance .

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Apart from those chi-chat & forum, does ttc actually a tracker? what is content?
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You should pick me for TTC, because I'm better than the rest of these pricks. I think that speaks for itself

Also I promise to use it as a platform to insult IdolEyes787 behind his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    We will let this thing run for about another week. We received some good applications so far, some wrote their application in a PM but I prefer that it remains in this thread unless you have specific info you want to keep private.

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    You should pick me for TTC, because I'm better than the rest of these pricks. I think that speaks for itself
    An obvious pick really.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Feeling free to answer my question?
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Feeling free to answer my question?
    Apparently not.

My impression is this isn't a Q&A thread. If you need to poke around to ask if it has a tracker or not, on top of the description TTC made on what his site's all about then maybe what you're looking for and what TTC offers is not on the same page.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast