Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exigo IRC support channel

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi. I am experiencing some trouble recovering my password. I get the "confirmation sent"-message, but I don't receive it strangely enough. Haven't logged on for quite some time so I guess it might have something to do with that. So is there anyone who can help me get to their support channel? It seems they've changed it?
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 11-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Renoir
    A director makes only one movie in his life. Then he breaks it into pieces and makes it again.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's either #lossless.support or #lossless-support on irc.p2p-network.net.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Actually neither of them. I guess they don't have a support channel anymore? If I remember correctly the previous was something like #e****.accounts. But it seems like that one also is dead.

Any other tips?
    A director makes only one movie in his life. Then he breaks it into pieces and makes it again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Exigo, this must be an exigo thread. Anyone asking for exigo support seems to hit a dead end with finding a support channel, the recommendations have always had "lossless" in the channel name. It would appear that lossless doesn't mean it can't be lost.

It might help if you just said something like "Exigo support channel, can an exigo member look around and find it for me?"
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Well, since I don't use the forums on a daily basis I was not quite sure about the "name-rule" concerning some sites. As far I know it was not allowed to mention the full name, so I just played it safe. But I guess that has changed since last time around. Don't see why you have to be a jerk about it though. You're not being very helpful.

And I take it that the majority of the members of the site are familiar with all the different nicknames for it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Exigo IRC is hosted on the p2p network channels #lossless & #exigo.news.
    key: paininmyass

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You realize the reason that's the IRC key is because morons like yourself keep leaking it to the public, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    You realize the reason that's the IRC key is because morons like yourself keep leaking it to the public, right?
    right

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Why don't they have a public support channel?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Its not private anymore budy xD when they will change key, i will leak it again xD
    They need to ban my 2 accounts there to make it private xD
    Last edited by TTS; 11-14-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast