Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL, the flower

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    I'm glad everyone is moderately happy.

Thread go closey now, hmmm?
    wtf???

why do u what thread closed???

dont u like when people have critics ,u dont need to be scared at all maybe after this they make some changes.
    I think he posted that because it is a waste of space now since everything has been straightened out ....

ps for a site that isnt suppose to be talked about...alot of you have talked a great deal about it...

atleast I have the excuse of talking about a different site

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Yup there is three ScL, the flower, the leech one and the .ro one. Or atleast i hope so. I am all so confused.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

wtf???

why do u what thread closed???

dont u like when people have critics ,u dont need to be scared at all maybe after this they make some changes.
    I think he posted that because it is a waste of space now since everything has been straightened out ....

ps for a site that isnt suppose to be talked about...alot of you have talked a great deal about it...

well why then he dont post that on every Ftn or SCC or Fsc thread,but no only here..

No its some other reasone why he want this closed

maybe to much critics for site

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

well why then he dont post that on every Ftn or SCC or Fsc thread,but no only here..

No its some other reasone why he want this closed

maybe to much critics for site
    Well seeing how everyone thought there were only 2 s*l's and that when I posted the link to that user who doesnt stop posting about sceneleech and noone corrected me....i think its safe to say that most of the critics dont know what site the op is referring to

The reason Th0r wants it closed is because this site that this thread is about has very very strict rules about talking in public about them....thats why...

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well i dont see it in the FST rules, they have no power over here..
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    that is right answer

@fatcat69

i never said and i havent see anyone saying the full url of the site,we only know the site from code name (scl flower) but i really dont no what site rules on scl we breaked and i can tell u none..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Starting a tracker with the purpose of making it super secret/rare is super gay.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    T0mmy it's called having respect for the site that's all there is to it. It goes along with any site abbreviation whether it's ScT, FTN or SCC.

Forumas the rule is the site name they said nothing about abbreviations or code names.

jesper they act the way alot of trackers do.
    Last edited by briand5379; 01-01-2008 at 11:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    I can understand, if trackers don't want attention however, the abbreviations and announcings to be a supermegaleethax tracker results in exactly the opposite.
    No offence intended really, but I sometimes get the feeling that some of them want attention by claiming to strive for discretion.

If I, as a BT site, really wanted to stay secret, I'd politely ask to be completely removed from all tracker rating lists in the first place. If you just asked to have some stars slapped at your tracker name, you achieve the opposite of what you (allegely) request. You get attention, because ppl want to know what the name behind the stars is.

Btw, as a side note:
    I never got told what the url's of those so secret sites are, but it for instance took me
    - about a minute to find the FTN url
    - a few minutes to guess the ScL (flower) url
    - seconds to find ScT's home

I found the url of every single 'secret' tr*ck*r. Without wasting more than a few minutes.

Just my 2 sup3rs3cr3t cents o:
    Last edited by ecin; 01-01-2008 at 01:08 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    that is right answer

@fatcat69

i never said and i havent see anyone saying the full url of the site,we only know the site from code name (scl flower) but i really dont no what site rules on scl we breaked and i can tell u none..
    to be honest guys t0mmy is correct, there are no rules on this at FST....BUT, the official stance on this according to the the rules of the site is that... they want minimal mention (prefferbly none at all) on public forums, NO posting full url... and that they are to be reffered to ONLY as S*L and nothing else... it's not their fault that there is 3 sites with the same initials, people are just gonna have to figure it out on their own as i guess some smarty pants have .. lol

and @ Jesper
    why is it gay to start a tracker the correct way, instead of starting public so every wannabe trader, scammer, and troll can get in??? these guys here got the right idea from the start.. as far as rarity ....lol you can wipe you A** with that dumb rarity chart.... secret??? yes.. But, as i said, these days thats the propper way to do things.. so your thoughts on the matter DON'T MATTER.. lmao

Reguards
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-01-2008 at 01:39 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast