Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: My view on Traders

*cough*bullshit*cough*

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Whilst I agree with much (but not all) you have written 1080p I think it is slightly ironic that you are talking about who can be trusted on this forum whilst making no attempt to deny that this isn't your first account here.

Trust is something that in time is earned by ones actions and attitude. In my opinion this applies equally to ex-traders as much as it does to those that have never traded, although in the case of ex-traders it may take longer.
    I have never had an account here, like I have said in previous posts, I have always browsed the forums and wanted to register but members from other trackers have always told me it was dangerous.
    Why join now then???
    I am guessing like most people here you are not willing to use your usual nick that you do on sites.
    It is almost like you are trying to post about as many things as you can give the points of few a lot of members would like to see in order to be considered a knowledgable and trust worthy person to try and get invites to higher level trackers once you have been here long enough to eneter the invites section, talking of which you have mentioned about in the past as tho you know what happens there. This leads me also to think you have previously been on the forums here under a different nick
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yo quiero taco bell
    bring me some!
    i be lurking

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I have never had an account here, like I have said in previous posts, I have always browsed the forums and wanted to register but members from other trackers have always told me it was dangerous.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    I won't respond to these futile allegations anymore, yes I consider myself "knowlegable at Bittorrent" that doesn't mean I had a different nickname here, and yes I use a different nickname here from else because, like I said, I was told this place could be potentially dangerous from friends on other trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I won't respond to these futile allegations anymore, yes I consider myself "knowlegable at Bittorrent" that doesn't mean I had a different nickname here, and yes I use a different nickname here from else because, like I said, I was told this place could be potentially dangerous from friends on other trackers.
    I had assumed that because you responded to someones allegation with 3 smileys that you were kinda admitting to it, but obviously I misinterpreted what you meant by that. If you say you haven't had an account here then I believe you.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011