Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: sct VS uk-t VS ftwr

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Meh they weren't being used anyway.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    No they weren't. But it is still difficult to forego the potential of leaving an heir to carry on my legacy. Being a sextoy for married noblewoman makes up for it partially.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The memories are still pretty vivid, even though has been a several years back, I could NOT sleep all nite, when I got my SCT , the next one was FTN too........so Excired, just left me laying in bed, with such great satisfaction ands honor, to be able to join into their community........aah,.sigh, those were the days

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    i guess uk-t because i was supposed to get an invite right before it went down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    all 3. Each had such wonderful things about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i said fuck when i saw the news on sct then i got an inv to scc and i left sct in the dust i dont care about pussies lol

ftwr and uk-t wtf who cares about those joke sites lmfao

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sir, I believe you have laughed your ass off in other threads. Yet I see nothing to indicate that you have laughed it back on or otherwise re-attached it to your body. Please advise if you have more than one ass.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Shit, that's a tough question. They all will be missed. SCT for obvious reasons although it's easily replaced. Rabbit for UFC betting and member ul's, and uk-t was an excellent FL tracker with the most active community around. I actually miss them all the same, but tbh i haven't gave it much thought until now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED
    its better to just ignore this shit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    "Collectors" like me (as in those of us who hang onto accounts, "just in case" and don't use them nearly enough from most people's POV) are better off here, obviously.
    Having such intentions is actually (likely) strongly against the rules of some of the trackers you are at. You must be ok with that...(regardless of the fact that it's easily possible to log in often enough and dl/ul just enough to technically survive at all your trackers).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast