Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

Ex-member
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@13 January 2004 - 15:42
    I remember "balam" one of MOD's alsaw Quited becuz of "Jetje" and his soulseek partners, i think there is some problem with Jetje
    Balamm quit for a number of reasons, the main one being that he disagreed with the rest of the mod team over moderation methods.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 06:08
    I've had to use my son's username to write this, because I am being blocked. My posts are moderated, and have been for the last two weeks.

I was put on moderation by the actions of IKE, for daring to mention he had no right to tell me what to do outside his section. So he told his buddy, Jetje, who then put me on moderation. Jetje has been on a personal vendetta against me for several months, he censors and cuts my posts for no reason other than to be a prick!

And before someone like Busyman barges in and tells me to PM the mods concerned, I have, to Jetje, IKE, Lamesy and 7thElement. Only Lamesy had the decency to reply, and he was unable to tell me much.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in!

Well I'm out of here, I don't need this shit. The idiots on this board are no problem, I can easily deal with them, but when admin and mods gang up on me, what chance do I stand?

Thanx to all my friends on this board, it's been a pleasure. To Jetje and IKE, fuck you!!

Billy Dean.
    I agree with you jetje seems to be the biggest pain in the butt on this board im getting sick of him too

3. Lounge   -   #103
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 07:25
    Another point people are missing here, especially the mods.

You get put on moderation here without warning, no explanation is given, no examples, no reply from your PM's, no length of time given, your posts are held up sometimes for days even tho the mods are notified immediatelly of "post queues". I was gonna say we are treated like kids, but that's not true, you wouldn't treat kids like that!

We are all pawns in the multi-million dollar game that is filesharing. Eventually they will be bought out and go legit, and we will be dumped. They don't give a shit about us any more, we're just the bait!

BD.
    when i was moderated by balamm well put under moderation by him he told me why and for how long mabe he disagrees with the rest of the mods on the way to moderate because he is the only one with senceable methods

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Ex-member
    LMAO - I just noticed this:
    It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in!
    - in that case, I'll have 6 months' back pay, 7th, please

RapFan - if you're going to attack someone openly, at least have the decency to do it with your own username.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    BANNED
    hey i mean in my sig it said rapfan until it disappeared and i basically told everyone who i am so i see no problem becides others have used other usernames why can't i i told everyone i am useing tis usernae from now on

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 16:59
    LMAO - I just noticed this:
    - in that case, I'll have 6 months' back pay, 7th, please

RapFan - if you're going to attack someone openly, at least have the decency to do it with your own username.
    i was thinking the same thing, its a cowards way to hide behind another username.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    BANNED
    oh brother is everybody dumb

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:01
    hey i mean in my sig it said rapfan until it disappeared and i basically told everyone who i am so i see no problem becides others have used other usernames why can't i i told everyone i am useing tis usernae from now on
    Not everybody knows. I only know it was you because I had to edit the oversized "rapfan" image from your signature, and I was only sure because I have access to IP tools.

And other people have not been using their alter-egos to attck people, at least, not to my knowledge. That kind of thing isn't allowed. It's even one of the things that Billy Dean was moderated for.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:01
    hey i mean in my sig it said rapfan until it disappeared and i basically told everyone who i am so i see no problem becides others have used other usernames why can&#39;t i i told everyone i am useing tis usernae from now on
    Not everybody knows. I only know it was you because I had to edit the oversized "rapfan" image from your signature, and I was only sure because I have access to IP tools.

And other people have not been using their alter-egos to attck people, at least, not to my knowledge. That kind of thing isn&#39;t allowed. It&#39;s even one of the things that Billy Dean was moderated for. [/b][/quote]
    what do you know anyway?
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #110
    BANNED
    i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast