Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

I have a GameShark Dongle plus a microsoft memory card, I cna't seem to get the zip file to drag into the AR software. I have all the zip files I need but nothing I seem to do will work. The AR software is not recognizing the card, I've used USB reader and settings are correct in the AR software for the dongle. The GameShark software recognizes the card is there any zip files for Mechassault that I can use the GameShark will acknowledge? I have SID3 and SID2.
    Any suggestions?
    I'm thinking of using the direct hardrive method.
    Thanks
    CUDA69

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #522
    XBOXJUNKIE

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by |F1|
    Quote Originally Posted by XBOXJUNKIE 33
    Hi Guys: I'm a newbie and a lazy one at that. So my questions are...

#1 Do i have to FTP?

#2 Does my PC have to run windows XP to use action replay?

#3 Can i buy an already modded xbox and use a USB Adapter (Female) to go from PC to XBOX to modd a game?

#4 Can i just pay one of you to do this for me? lol
    #1: To softmod? No.

#2: You have to have Windows 98 or higher

#3: Maybe, but FTP'ing would be easier I think.

#4: It's really not that hard, but you can buy a premodded xbox with modchips and bigger harddrives. Since you already have one, it would save a lot of money. It only takes like 10 minutes to softmod.
    Ok Thankz but just two more Q's #1 Can a gameshark be used for soft modding XBOX be used? ( Had some bad luck with Action Replay) I have Crazychris modpack v1 for WrestleMania 21. #2 Do you think this Game can be soft modded too?
    Last edited by XBOXJUNKIE 33; 07-11-2005 at 05:25 PM.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #523
    I followed everything that the totorial told me to do i did it but i cant get on xbox live with it and i dont get the FTP and backing up of games can someone please help me.

AIM Screename-TheFreshPrince52

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #524
    Hey, just need some help. Thanks alot for the tutorial, worked great.
    If I put the original copy of some games into the DVD Drive, they wont run.
    Although some will, and I am able to run all the games of my F:/ drive, any thoughts?

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #525
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i recently bought a bran new xbox too play halo 2 online, which i have done succesfully, i have since then however ran a soft mod on my xbox in order to play a few emus on it, the tutorial i used was the 007 saved game trick which stated that as long as i booted games directly (ie turning the console on with the game ready to play) i would beable to play online, however i can not, it doesnt say im banned, it just says troubleshooting, any help?
    tYiA

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #526
    geicokill
    hey i put the soft mod on my xbox then i tried to get on halo 2 xbox live and i could it wouldnt even try to sign in...did i do something wrong?

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #527
    Never Mind
    Last edited by heydockyle; 07-15-2005 at 09:07 PM.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #528
    Poster
    Just get yourselves a decent chip X2.6 or X3 and enjoy,easy to fit and works like a charm.I can provide a postal fitting service too.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #529
    Ok I understand how to soft mod my xbox I just don't get what to do after that can anyone please help me on this site or contact me on Aim sn is ThLgndKllr thanks in advance

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #530
    hak
    dear singaboiy. i have preetty much screwed up my xbox. i have a 1.6 or a 1.6b. now this is how it all started. i did every thing u said in that one foroum

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t81712.html

and then that it said u can go on xbox live. so i did all that stuff about starting the xbox with the disk in. and when i went to xbox live it said.. troublehooter. it did the cables ocnnected. it did the other things to. except for the xbox live connect thing. a new window came up that said moddifing error. and i was like wtf. oh yah just a reminder. when i was first putting the ude 2. it was installing on my xbox. and like my screen glitched and like its green and the words are all messed up and u cant see nothin. ok so then i was like ok im gonna c restore. i uninstalled the ude 2 and i ran up the c restore.NOW my xbox got screwed. i started the xbox without the cd and error 13 came up. i upt my cd in and notin happend. tha good thing tough that happend was that when i booted the xbox with my cd the cd ran up regularlly but now i have no freakin xbox dashboard. i have no xbox dashboard help me plz plz help me. [email protected]