Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Pants - argument version

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hmmm, but at the time of the alleged PM'ing, were we on vbulletin or IPB ...

2. Lounge   -   #102
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Pretty soon this whole thing will blow over

3. Lounge   -   #103
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    the VB thing? hopefully it will, i really want to post the fuck VB northern monkey thing, but i've misplaced it

until then, let's have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #104
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    the VB thing? hopefully it will, i really want to post the fuck VB northern monkey thing, but i've misplaced it

until then, let's have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over
    exactly

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby Gemby Gemby
    Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls.
    At last we have someone who is actually looking at the evidence and making a judgement from that. But manker continues to make slanderous accusations.

To be honest i dont think there were any smutty PM's to SGG, I know for sure non originated from my account. She perhaps tried to make her conversation with manker interesting and said i PM'd her.

The fact is no evidence can be found of me PMing her or her PMing me. Just because manker has messages from her saying i PMed her doesnt mean they ever existed. This does not amount to proof.

And as for mankers other accusations, he is walking on dangerous ground. If the mods are fair and look at all his posts he will get a ban.
    Robert00000

6. Lounge   -   #106
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls.
    And as for mankers other accusations, he is walking on dangerous ground. If the mods are fair and look at all his posts he will get a ban.

I love it when people try cheap manipilation tricks.

Don't you think that is really obvious, anyone who doesn't see that is as stupid as you.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Chester
    To be honest i dont think there were any smutty PM's to SGG, I know for sure non originated from my account. She perhaps tried to make her conversation with manker interesting and said i PM'd her.
    Ah, so now she's lying. I did wonder when that one would come out.

Personally I reckon you should just go away again

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    At last we have someone who is actually looking at the evidence and making a judgement from that. But manker continues to make slanderous accusations.
    Sorry, pal but you're wrong. I just want to make sure they have an iron-clad case before they ban your ass.
    Some of the posts and threads manker linked to just don't prove his point, and that is what I was pointing to him.

As I said before, adieu.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Retired
    I agree with Robert that manker made some comments towards him that he should not have posted.

manker has no real proof that Robert00000 send those PM to SGG. SGG said herself that she is not 100% sure that those PMs were send by Robert00000.

If you post a picture like SSG posted you must expect that it's possible members will post sexual tinted replies.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-17-2005 at 06:19 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    manker was told by a minor that she had received smutty messages from an adult. An adult who had every reason to know that she was a minor. All this bollox about "14 in her details could be untrue" is specious and distracting. The fact is that anyone who behaves the way he does, on the interweb or anywhere else, should err on the side of caution and do nothing unless he knows the person is an adult. Flirt badly, fine no prob if it's two adults, but if there's any doubt then don't

manker reacted to this in the same way I would have done. He started by pointing out to Robert that she was a minor, as did her father. The situation escalated from there.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast