PDA

View Full Version : What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

naikon
08-06-2008, 08:36 PM
lol, f*** gonna stay :p

flamers
08-06-2008, 08:47 PM
hey, bitmetv down, finally, no more scam trades.

C-mos
08-07-2008, 06:36 AM
ftwr must be lvl 7 now :P

u are talking backwords..
f*** should stay where it is ..lol

lolier
08-07-2008, 06:38 AM
why skittles, ETN,IFI, HPJ, WDMA III and more are not in this thread?

naikon
08-07-2008, 07:46 AM
cuz noone knows it :P

1000possibleclaws
08-07-2008, 07:48 AM
why skittles, ETN,IFI, whirled peas and more are not in this thread?

lol @ the whirled peas part. if someone makes proper reviews the trackers can be added to the list.

respawn40
08-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Nvm -.-

bakkouka
08-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Is it true that SCT quit giving invites for donators ?
If that's the case, I think it'd be far more difficult to get.

binocular
08-09-2008, 03:28 PM
:eyebrows: Don't u guys think some trackers should go up to higher levels?:shifty:

Like....HDBits or else.

flamers
08-09-2008, 03:42 PM
:eyebrows: Don't u guys think some trackers should go up to higher levels?:shifty:

Like....HDBits or else.

hdbits has really been lvl 4 for awhile, plus now closed invites....:whistling.

does anyone really think it shouldn't be higher atleast 1.

Convectuoso
08-10-2008, 09:08 AM
How does it f**king happen that MBT overall is [5]?? It has absolutely unique content, V0/lac rips which are not on waffles or what.cd or any other tracker??
Also, it's one big coding masterpiece, so many options there. I'd say it must be [10] but it's very little tracker to have 10. But at least [9]!
It also has very dedicated commenity, atm of posting this shellife has 680 users with 13000 seeders, it's absolutely wonderful
Absolutely

So, i suggest giving MBT (rename to shellife, plz) [9]

danio
08-10-2008, 09:27 PM
How does it f**king happen that MBT overall is [5]?? It has absolutely unique content, V0/lac rips which are not on waffles or what.cd or any other tracker??
Also, it's one big coding masterpiece, so many options there. I'd say it must be [10] but it's very little tracker to have 10. But at least [9]!
It also has very dedicated commenity, atm of posting this shellife has 680 users with 13000 seeders, it's absolutely wonderful
Absolutely

i lol'd

turin
08-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Piratebits.org has had open signup for time now. I think it should move one lvl down.

1000possibleclaws
08-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Absolutely

Tracker Ratings

Trackers have ratings from 1 to 10 in the [#] tags.
This is based on Content and Speed and Pre-Times.

How many active torrents do you host? Sure your user/peer ratio may be high, but how do your peers compare to waffles or whatcd? THEY are rated 9, so your obviously biased opinion of a 10 or 9 is ridiculous based on the criteria for ratings. I admit the ratings are a work in progress and I encourage more people to be like you and complain about them so they can be fine tuned. I assume your speeds are average for a music tracker and have no clue about pre-times. If you only allow v0/flac then the content rating could be higher despite a lower torrent count. Please elaborate on your tracker based on those 3 criteria and the rating will be altered appropriately :)

Convectuoso
08-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Absolutely

Tracker Ratings

Trackers have ratings from 1 to 10 in the [#] tags.
This is based on Content and Speed and Pre-Times.

How many active torrents do you host? Sure your user/peer ratio may be high, but how do your peers compare to waffles or whatcd? THEY are rated 9, so your obviously biased opinion of a 10 or 9 is ridiculous based on the criteria for ratings. I admit the ratings are a work in progress and I encourage more people to be like you and complain about them so they can be fine tuned. I assume your speeds are average for a music tracker and have no clue about pre-times. If you only allow v0/flac then the content rating could be higher despite a lower torrent count. Please elaborate on your tracker based on those 3 criteria and the rating will be altered appropriately :)
Well, my opinion is
Content 10/10
Speeds 6/10, not fast at all
Pre-times: it's not 0-day tracker and it is not scene-friendly. No pre-times here
At the moment it has 7,653 torrents

stoi
08-11-2008, 06:25 AM
damn, just noticed we went up a level lol

better hurry up with this referal system, before i get a nose bleed for being to high up in this. :)

1000possibleclaws
08-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Well, my opinion is
Content 10/10
Speeds 6/10, not fast at all
Pre-times: it's not 0-day tracker and it is not scene-friendly. No pre-times here
At the moment it has 7,653 torrents

I signed up and was quite impressed. My first impression was an Indietorrents with more content and less snatches, and also a somewhat comparable tracker to Libble but with a unique design. I moved your rating up to 7, which is pretty fair if not generous compared to the other music trackers on the list.

damn, just noticed we went up a level lol

better hurry up with this referal system, before i get a nose bleed for being to high up in this. :)

lolz took ya awhile to notice it this time :P

integral
08-12-2008, 06:56 AM
I don't get this whole level thing. For example, I just noticed BMTV moved to level 3. I'm guessing this is because of open signups; but, obviously, those signups are finished. Now it's just as hard to get into as when it was "level 5" difficulty, and as I view the user total on the front page, it seems a lot of those newly created accounts are getting deleted. So I'm not really sure what to think about it at all, but if it stops people from trading it, then by all means. ;)

1000possibleclaws
08-12-2008, 07:29 AM
I don't get this whole level thing. For example, I just noticed BMTV moved to level 3. I'm guessing this is because of open signups; but, obviously, those signups are finished. Now it's just as hard to get into as when it was "level 5" difficulty, and as I view the user total on the front page, it seems a lot of those newly created accounts are getting deleted. So I'm not really sure what to think about it at all, but if it stops people from trading it, then by all means. ;)

I think the 'idea' is that there are alot more accounts and therefore it's easier to obtain in a trade. However you are right, trackers should climb the scale after they close up depending on the demand. How many users got deleted from BMTV? They have over 24k right now, and I have no clue what they were at before they opened up..

If enough ppl request for a tracker to move up or down and back it up with a solid reason it will probably happen.

KennyX
08-12-2008, 02:06 PM
There were just under 19,000 on BitMeTV before it opened signups.

Why move BCG to level 3 as it will move down again when the new invite system kicks in? There are no invites just now, and since FST does not permit account trading it seems pointless to move BCG to level 3.

stoi
08-12-2008, 02:12 PM
if FST does not allow account trading of BCG, and we have no Invites, then whats the point of BCG being in the list at all, same for all the other trackers that are on here with CR.

just something to throw out there.

KennyX
08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Seems pointless to remove BCG | FSC | FTN | ITS when they have no invites, as these are the only four trackers where accounts cannot be traded, only to add it again when invites are opened.

Something Else
08-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Seems pointless to remove BCG | FSC | FTN | ITS when they have no invites, as these are the only four trackers where accounts cannot be traded, only to add it again when invites are opened.

I can only speak for iTS but invites haven't been open for a long a time and won't be in the forseeable future.

stoi
08-12-2008, 02:36 PM
always an answer lol

I give up with this thread now, everyone knows my view on this, everyone even the mods and higher ranked staff, know my suggestions to improve it, if it ever gets done that is.

so i wash my hands of it, let some other sucker take over and show what a waste of time this really is.

(btw i bet i make another post in here this week, i dont want to, i just wont be able to help myself lol)

i just cant see how its a good thing at all.

Something Else
08-12-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm a sucker. :cry:

Something Else
08-12-2008, 07:19 PM
On topic: getting into iTS is not difficult at all, zap it down to level 3.

Plus won. :smilie4:

stoi
08-12-2008, 07:21 PM
I thought you were an arsehole before, but now i know you are.

is there any need to even put any of that crap in this thread. its like me telling members of here how to cheat and not get caught.

and that is exactly why this thread as it is, is a load of bollocks, but why would an SPU give up his account, hes worked pretty hard at it, and whats he going to get out of it, demonoid.

honestly mate your an ass of the highest order

Skiz
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
...know my suggestions to improve it, if it ever gets done that is.

It's being worked on.

Actually, tesco is on vacation so it isn't being worked on for about another 10 days at least, but it's coming. ;)

stoi
08-12-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah skizo i know, TSOL has already Pmed me, but i didnt want to let it slip in here, so i made it sound as if i didnt know anything about it lol

We try to do something good for our members, and some scumbags have to spoil it.

well the external invite forum is no more on BCG and will never ever be coming back.

naikon
08-13-2008, 05:14 PM
aom and iTS should go up ! no doubts

KFlint
08-14-2008, 12:00 AM
...know my suggestions to improve it, if it ever gets done that is.

It's being worked on.

Actually, tesco is on vacation so it isn't being worked on for about another 10 days at least, but it's coming. ;)

and it's gonna be much better i believe :yup:

danio
08-14-2008, 05:42 PM
someone make a review of SDBits and add it please :)

jukesta
08-15-2008, 12:06 AM
stoi, why are you striving so hard to get bcg off this pointless list?

flamers
08-15-2008, 12:53 AM
looks like bcg will be 4 again soon anyway....obviously still in demand for content.

stoi
08-15-2008, 01:01 AM

you just said it yourself, its a pointless list so whats the point of being on it.

I just hate how there is no respect at all for those down the bottom of this list, its like trade if you want, cheat if you want, they dont care, well we do, or i do anyway.

Duckater
08-15-2008, 05:37 PM

you just said it yourself, its a pointless list so whats the point of being on it.

I just hate how there is no respect at all for those down the bottom of this list, its like trade if you want, cheat if you want, they dont care, well we do, or i do anyway.

well said m8 I am sure there are trackers on that list that are far better than ones on it.

There are also some specalist trackers that people say should be made that already exist and are very good :)
One I know of has no scene releases (due to scene do not cover the topic at all) that I think would automatically be hi up on the list and get a 10 as I know of no other tracker with the content they have on that subject. In fact I bet only a handful of people who post here even know of it and I know several that would want it and this might result in traded accounts etc etc

luismelo4
08-15-2008, 10:14 PM
swedvdr should go up swedvdr its more rare then tt a lot more

kooftspc11
08-15-2008, 10:17 PM

no you dont

kondrae
08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
HDbits down atleast one level - invites open again
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hdbits-invites-open-again-308382/?

flamers
08-16-2008, 01:48 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hdbits-invites-open-again-308382/?

I think most consider it was lvl 4 even withought closed invites, for quit a while actually.

lovejj
08-16-2008, 02:59 AM
if hdbits never open inv
it should be at least lvl5(the staff like bimetv:D)
this open ,only have 1 inv for ppl (old inv removed,stays lvl4 is reasonable)
ps:hdbits maybe the one hard trackets to regist as i know(need answer 3 questions,if 2 wrong 88 the hdbits:lol:)

Alessandro
08-18-2008, 11:59 AM
Pretorians should be back to level 3. Sign up closed, and you can get an invite for 2 TB.

zdzichu007
08-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Why FTN have Tracker Ratings = 6. Few month ago (if i good remember) have 10. Now have less torrents?

AugustoP
08-19-2008, 08:48 PM
I wonder what's the reason to use this rating...There're almost no trades now especially trades involving high profile trackers.

Era
08-20-2008, 08:43 AM
why did snowtigers move down?

jukesta
08-20-2008, 04:13 PM
I wonder what's the reason to use this rating...There're almost no trades now especially trades involving high profile trackers.

if it has a 6, that means quality, not rarity

integral
08-20-2008, 05:19 PM
I figure by logic SCT would move up to a high "rarity" level, since you can no longer simply donate for invites.

binocular
08-21-2008, 04:21 AM
I figure by logic SCT would move up to a high "rarity" level, since you can no longer simply donate for invites.

Exactly!

It should be more than level 4, and I think nobody would deny it that ScT is one of the best and (maybe) hardest sites to be invited in.:dabs:

AugustoP
08-21-2008, 05:46 AM

if it has a 6, that means quality, not rarity

I'm not talking about the FTN (I know why it has such a low quality rating) I'm talking about the WIAW list itself. I think it outlived its usefulness and it's time to let the market decide the value of invites and accounts. Basically that's what's going on de-facto - the WIAW list gives you only the most basic idea what's your high level invite worth. Another thing is that accounts have much less liquidity than before - sometime ago you could easily retrade the unneeded account which is not the case now so basing your trading decisions on the list is not the safe.

deathking81
08-22-2008, 02:13 PM
wats TTC, it shouldnt be on the list if it has no reviews

KFlint
08-22-2008, 02:15 PM
wats TTC, it shouldnt be on the list if it has no reviews

a member is about to post a review of it, shouldn't be to long before you see it

tracker name is To The Core i think

pro267
08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
FFS KFlint, you should know better then to post that here.
Have you FST mods no respect to site rules at all? :dabs:

KFlint
08-22-2008, 02:43 PM

well unless ttc staff tell us they care about info being posted, i say no problem:snooty:

ghurka
08-22-2008, 04:03 PM

well unless ttc staff tell us they care about info being posted, i say no problem:snooty:Well I'll be surprised if any of the members or staff at TTC would put a review here or approve it....unless it's a disabled member doing it.

KFlint
08-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't know much about the loyalty of their members, but it appears to be a tight-knitted community indeed and the user base is small

phoenixfire
08-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Whut happened to FTN? Last I checked its content rating was like at 10.

KFlint
08-22-2008, 07:45 PM
they started from scratch after moving

R3c0n
08-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Surely ScT should be at least level 6 now, seeing as invites are no longer a gift for donating - Sure there are probably still quite a few members with invites, but obviously they wont just give out their last invites easily.

Shno
08-23-2008, 07:37 AM
Is Save the Coratee going to make an appearance on this list?

I would suggest level 2[8] because they have a decent amount of torrents now (3,400) which is more than the only other main Mac tracker has (Vortex at 3,200)

It definitely deserves to be on this list now :)

Shno
08-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Edit: Damn double post! Sorry :(

1000possibleclaws
08-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Is Save the Coratee going to make an appearance on this list?

I would suggest level 2[8] because they have a decent amount of torrents now (3,400) which is more than the only other main Mac tracker has (Vortex at 3,200)

It definitely deserves to be on this list now :)

Tell ya what, if you make a review of it here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-256067/?%3Cbr%20/%3E) I'll add it to this thread, and link to your review. I don't use mac's so I don't have the tracker and can't make one myself. :P

naikon
08-23-2008, 09:07 AM
elektronik down ;P cuz everyone get 15 invites !

kevinsert
08-23-2008, 12:03 PM
what the address of TTC?

phoenixfire
08-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Surely ScT should be at least level 6 now, seeing as invites are no longer a gift for donating - Sure there are probably still quite a few members with invites, but obviously they wont just give out their last invites easily.
Their birthday is in 5 days. If anything they should be ready to lower it.

lovejj
08-23-2008, 02:05 PM
why ttc in lvl 6~~
no such demond

also i can say hdco is lvl 7 no inv there

lolier
08-23-2008, 05:30 PM
what about 1storrents? is it rare? and the content? is it good?

mikehorner
08-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't understand why FileList is level 3.. The have had closed registration for a really long time and they don't seem to open registrations either.. There are no invites handed out and they will not hand out any according to the FAQ..

In level 3 we have for example SCC, TL, TTi, What, Deepbase, DVDClub etc. from where invites are abundant on trading forums..
We also have BCG who actually have or at least have had open signups the last months..

My opinion is that FileList should definitely move up at least one level.. Or maybe even change position with Elektronik two levels up..

Skiz
08-24-2008, 03:17 AM
what the address of TTC?

You aren't a member. Just drop it please.

It's one of the last remaining secure trackers out there and we'd like to keep it that way.

saulin
08-24-2008, 04:34 AM
I don't understand why FileList is level 3.. The have had closed registration for a really long time and they don't seem to open registrations either.. There are no invites handed out and they will not hand out any according to the FAQ..

In level 3 we have for example SCC, TL, TTi, What, Deepbase, DVDClub etc. from where invites are abundant on trading forums..
We also have BCG who actually have or at least have had open signups the last months..

My opinion is that FileList should definitely move up at least one level.. Or maybe even change position with Elektronik two levels up..

I don't know who updates this list and I'm not a fan of this list but mmmm now that you mentione FL. Well I signed up the last time they opened I believe. That was 72 weeks ago. with no invite system and since it hasn't opened in so long. I do believe it should go up about 2 levels.

I do believe the reason why it just doesn't go up is because of the content but other than that, it's a pretty freaking rare tracker!

zedex
08-24-2008, 10:38 AM
yes but it has nothing to offer in his content

mikehorner
08-24-2008, 10:54 AM
yes but it has nothing to offer in his content

Guess you are referring to FL and you are perfectly correct.. Content is way below average.. But what I meant is that the tracker is hard to get into and that's why it should go up one level or (if you compare to other trackers on the list) even two..

lolier
08-24-2008, 04:03 PM
what's tbkresources? and what level should it be at?

OTO
08-24-2008, 04:26 PM
what's tbkresources? and what level should it be at?
What kind of tracker is that?

lolier
08-24-2008, 07:52 PM
where's ttc link gone?
anyway, private community, good releases(i didn't see those on anyother tracker)

Shalafi
08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
what the address of TTC?

You aren't a member. Just drop it please.

It's one of the last remaining secure trackers out there and we'd like to keep it that way.

You have now seen the commercials.

Smells kinda fishy. :whistling

lolier
08-24-2008, 09:05 PM
lol, i don't care about this tracker. i was wondering because someone posted a link here and it seem to be deleted, a post before me.

Mister Moo
08-24-2008, 09:36 PM

I don't know who updates this list and I'm not a fan of this list but mmmm now that you mentione FL. Well I signed up the last time they opened I believe. That was 72 weeks ago. with no invite system and since it hasn't opened in so long. I do believe it should go up about 2 levels.

I do believe the reason why it just doesn't go up is because of the content but other than that, it's a pretty freaking rare tracker!

newest member joined 72 weeks ago (http://www.filelist.org/userdetails.php?id=899999) but filelist sucks major ass. There are huge porn ads everywhere and all the cool members ditched the site for Revolt.

Rilly
08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
TVTorrents is listed as open signups, but its an invite only site now

Raban
08-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Bump ScT to level 7+ ... you can no longer donate to buy invites so it's much harder to get in.

F.B.I
08-25-2008, 05:16 PM
TTC must be level 10! :bag:

OTO
08-25-2008, 05:37 PM
It will be soon

johall
08-25-2008, 07:08 PM
lol my post got messed up BUT anyway TTC MUST be just as good as TL :-p

F.B.I
08-25-2008, 07:40 PM
It will be soon

Are you a member?

Not Complete
08-25-2008, 07:48 PM

Why ?

plz i need some info about this and why must be level 10 :)

ahcorac72
08-25-2008, 07:51 PM

Why ?

Maybe because is so secret tracker and because maybe is hard get in.

Not Complete
08-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Why ?

thanks ahcorac72 ;)

ahcorac72
08-25-2008, 08:01 PM

thanks ahcorac72 ;)

It is my opinion. But not to say that the main reason.

Not Complete
08-25-2008, 08:13 PM
thanks ahcorac72 ;)

In the future will know many reasons :rolleyes:

ahcorac72
08-25-2008, 08:20 PM

Maybe :P

F.B.I
08-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Why ?

Because they have l33t members :rolleyes:

Not Complete
08-25-2008, 08:36 PM

Maybe :P

Maybe Not :P This is life

Why ?

133 or 33 members

Mister Moo
08-26-2008, 03:13 AM
TTC is the new FST uber1337 secret tracker that's going to have short lifespan.

kondrae
08-28-2008, 07:13 AM
hdbits.org up 1 level. invites taken away from all except vip?/staff/uploaders

eden297
08-28-2008, 10:11 AM
where are bitmetv and elektronic?

edit: they are level 3? WHY?

Medooooo
08-28-2008, 10:42 AM
where are bitmetv and elektronic?

edit: they are level 3? WHY?
BitmeTV was open for signup and Electronic gave every user 15 invites!

bladesharp
08-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I think its time for Desitorrents to get some promotion, Desi content wise its doing damn good and haven't opened invites for years.But its available for buying i guess .

:D

KFlint
08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
After consultation with the staff here and discussion with members of TTC we do trust, we have decide to move it up

it's obviously a one of a kind tracker...since its creation invites were always only handed out by staff and the candidates must be very well-known in the warez community to have a chance to get in

plus there is the omerta or code of silence surrounding it, not many members will take the chance to talk about it in a public forum, the userbase is rather small and leaks are easy to find

so it's probably next to impossible to get in by trading, just like uk-t, but it's still deserves to be include in the list in our opinion as we don't want to hide information to FST members ;)

Vercors
08-29-2008, 08:43 PM
After consultation with the staff here and discussion with members of TTC we do trust, we have decide to move it up

it's obviously a one of a kind tracker...since its creation invites were always only handed out by staff and the candidates must be very well-known in the warez community to have a chance to get in

plus there is the omerta or code of silence surrounding it, not many members will take the chance to talk about it in a public forum, the userbase is rather small and leaks are easy to find

so it's probably next to impossible to get in by trading, just like uk-t, but it's still deserves to be include in the list in our opinion as we don't want to hide information to FST members ;)
What's the point of it all? Is that because you want to have some kind of fun and see how people react, or is there some other motive I don't understand?

jukesta
08-29-2008, 10:25 PM
What.Cd should be lvl 10 for quality.

Cant beat it there :0

danio
08-29-2008, 10:38 PM

I guess this proves what people have been thinking.. This site is just a joke, otherwise it wouldn't reach level 10 in such a short time. (not that i give a **** about the levels, but considering what people managing this list have said before).

KFlint
08-29-2008, 10:40 PM

I guess this proves what people have been thinking.. This site is just a joke, otherwise it wouldn't reach level 10 in such a short time. (not that i give a **** about the levels, but considering what people managing this list have said before).

the site flew under the radar for many months and has been recently reported to us, we wouldn't do it for a new site of course

That1Guy
08-29-2008, 10:51 PM

the site flew under the radar for many months and has been recently reported to us, we wouldn't do it for a new site of course
:lol:
U guys are funny

Adama
08-30-2008, 01:39 AM
TTC is Level 10 lol
i guess that the guy responsible for WTAW is a the SysOp of TTS

saulin
08-30-2008, 05:32 AM
TTC is Level 10 lol

lol it's still a mystery. Untill I don't see a real review with some believable screenshots. I'll just think that it doesn't exist and is just a joke or some lame site trying to get some major attention.

If it really exists and is that private why the hell bother putting it on a list of trackers that is meant for trading and that is public?

better
08-30-2008, 11:19 AM
omg, crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy ttc lvl10crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy............................

lovejj
08-30-2008, 11:33 AM
very crazy design
i dont think this is good for us
no one care it for a long time
now it is lvl 10 lol

better
08-30-2008, 11:38 AM
its impossibile! lvl 10 and [10] wtf??!!! (_!_) ttc (_!_) ehhhh..........

jukesta
08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
why, who cares?

undercover1
08-30-2008, 11:55 AM
mango should be level11 :shutup:

Something Else
08-30-2008, 12:53 PM
TTC is Level 10 lol

lol it's still a mystery. Untill I don't see a real review with some believable screenshots. I'll just think that it doesn't exist and is just a joke or some lame site trying to get some major attention.

If it really exists and is that private why the hell bother putting it on a list of trackers that is meant for trading and that is public?

You think any tracker chooses to go on that cunting list for fucking retards. :unsure:

apextwin146
08-30-2008, 01:07 PM
I think Desi torrents should go to Level 5 .. The only way to get into it for past year has been to buy a account there which is practically the same as ScT ..
Also its content is the best ..

phoenixfire
08-30-2008, 02:54 PM
This is retarded. It looks like the sysop of TTC is playing e-economics to get members and notoriety.

Funkin'
08-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Why ?

Like PB. :lol:

EDIT: How does IPT have a 7 for content, but TL and RevTT has a 10? When IPT has just as much content, or more, and faster pre's than the two. And Demonoid only has an 8 in content, when you can find almost anything you want there?

These two examples(and there are many more I can point out) just shows how crazy this list, and the people that maintain it, are.

F3n1x
08-30-2008, 04:25 PM
If this TTC is so rare so difficult you should put down Wheelmods really LOL....

Wheelmods down...

TTC is funny..I want more fake pictures go go go..

eden297
08-30-2008, 08:57 PM
if ttc level 10, mango should be too

zedex
08-30-2008, 08:59 PM
zamunda rules !!!! 10 [10]

lolier
08-30-2008, 09:17 PM
lol, wtf with this mango crap(no such tracker exists).
what's with other rare ones like nrx? or the beta of hexagon? or some other secret communities?
let's focus on things that are real, and not feed our dreams with stupid beliefs.

rotem1984
08-30-2008, 09:21 PM
zamunda rules !!!! 10 [10]
+1:pinch:

F.B.I
08-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Patriot Foreve where the fuck are you?! :whistling

aysomc
08-31-2008, 07:37 AM
i actually created a tracker 3 years ago and to this day it is hidden and has a very small user base, so far theres only 1 member which is me, the sysop. i cant wait to leak a couple ss's and go straight to level 10 as well!!!!

edit: also, pre times dont exist on my site because i actually release shows and movies as they are being filmed.

tX
08-31-2008, 07:42 AM
i actually created a tracker 3 years ago and to this day it is hidden and has a very small user base, so far theres only 1 member which is me, the sysop. i cant wait to leak a couple ss's and go straight to level 10 as well!!!!

edit: also, pre times dont exist on my site because i actually release shows and movies as they are being filmed.

Sounds leet
But make sure you don't recruit anyone else you'll drop from your mighty throne!

kevinsert
08-31-2008, 03:13 PM
SCT Level 4 Please they r not community just a company selling invites is that fair?i can find easily sct is this make rarest sct?
Level 2=Doyanakadar is longtime dead wake up bro...

Adama
08-31-2008, 07:57 PM

yes i vote for aysomc Tracker
it sould be also level 10
TTC level 10 just like that :dabs:
you can't put what ever you want you should consider FST members opinions
anyway after what happend here no one care about this thread anymore
so really do what ever you want :frusty:

respawn40
08-31-2008, 11:37 PM

Just make sure that when you release the screenshots, they aren't a bad photoshop of a TorrentLeech browse page. And after a few minutes, you gotta remove the screenshots. Then your tracker will be level 10.

saulin
08-31-2008, 11:53 PM
+1 for aysomc Tracker. It should be level 10. Rarest tracker yet.

Tardu
09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Go for it aysomc. His tracker should be lvl 11 or smt like that because it has only 1 member and impossible to reach it. :P

TheOneDen
09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
+1 aysomc trackers is the BEST. impossible to get in [fucking rear] no pre-times, the movies get the before they are even finished!!! it should be level 10 at least.

jukesta
09-01-2008, 11:34 PM
+1 for his tracker

i was thinking, lvl 50

FallDX
09-02-2008, 02:11 AM
+1 aysomc trackers is the BEST. impossible to get in [fucking rear] no pre-times, the movies get the before they are even finished!!! it should be level 10 at least.

Hehehe the funnest thing i've ever read , i never came here da 3months and now found a n00b tracker came up quickly 2 compete UK-T who is here for 3years++ ... wt..f , maybe i'll never come here again :dry::dry:

Thnx for all Info i got from here, i knew alot of good guys , but now it's seem like n00b community of ranking :dry: Bye Bye all.

lovejj
09-02-2008, 04:33 AM
ttc lvl 10
+1 for aysomc Tracker. should be lvl 11
yes they are so many lvl11 around
just because ttc is lvl 10

robi92
09-02-2008, 07:46 AM
danishbits should be lvl 3

robi92
09-02-2008, 07:46 AM
danishbits should be lvl 3

guitarhero
09-02-2008, 02:07 PM
HDBits should be level 5 because of it`s great content/speed and invites are given out only for VIP`s...

OTO
09-03-2008, 07:52 AM
HDBits should be level 5 because of it`s great content/speed and invites are given out only for VIP`s...
yeap

I agree with you.

bladesharp
09-03-2008, 08:54 AM
I think Desi torrents should go to Level 5 .. The only way to get into it for past year has been to buy a account there which is practically the same as ScT ..
Also its content is the best ..

Yes i agree and suggested the same couple of days back.

LoKaLiRi
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
TTC should be lvl 8 coz invites now are out :naughty:

F.B.I
09-03-2008, 06:09 PM

:whistling

John1988
09-03-2008, 07:37 PM

oh rly :O

saulin
09-04-2008, 02:21 AM
TTC should not exist in the list untill it's proven ist's real hahaha. How about that?

Just word of mouth on the internet does not seem like enough proof to me. Can a staff member step forward and honestly say he's a member of TTC or better yet can anyone step forward and say so?

C-mos
09-04-2008, 09:52 AM
+1 saulin :)

Funkin'
09-04-2008, 10:32 AM
TTC should not exist in the list untill it's proven ist's real hahaha. How about that?

Just word of mouth on the internet does not seem like enough proof to me. Can a staff member step forward and honestly say he's a member of TTC or better yet can anyone step forward and say so?

Honestly, I don't think that will happen. Then the staff members(or any member there) won't feel as l33t anymore if there is actual proof of its existence.

But I agree. It shouldn't be on this list right now.

wazza100
09-04-2008, 01:45 PM

pb can and that's good enough for me so i think it exists. re: level 10 for content that im not so sure of as usually trackers take a while to become that good.

Tokeman
09-04-2008, 05:04 PM
If they are linked to the scene, sure, a 10 for content may be possible. But to be lvl 10 with invites....wtf...
List is broken, trash it plz.

F.B.I
09-04-2008, 05:09 PM

pb can and that's good enough for me so i think it exists. re: level 10 for content that im not so sure of as usually trackers take a while to become that good.

Hmmm

He did a REQUEST on FST!! Wouldn't that be just perfect for you don't believe that TTC is a tracker?

He is the guy who says that friends are the way to get invites....

TheDog
09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
TTC level 10? hahahah
is anyone who believe that TTC exists?
wake up guys! ;)

respawn40
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM
TTC is pretty elaborate if it IS a joke. Afterall, you've got a review, mention of invites being out (even though it's Level 10), userbars (F.B.I, LoKaLiRi), fake screenshots.

Then there's that page that all the mods said was fake, but if you look back at that page now, they've replaced the login link with "Trendy Wankers Fuck Off", and replaced the name of the tracker to "Totally Trendy Cunts", as if they don't want people to know what name used to be there. And I kinda had a half-assed confirmation by someone that the link to that page wasn't a fake site, because when I PM'ed the guy, he got really mad that he left something in his post that he said "gave away the link".

Just saying :P

Detale
09-04-2008, 11:28 PM
TTC level 10? hahahah
wake up guys! ;)

It does exist, Tru story. dmanjohn (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dmanjohn-196105) Whats your nick there??? PM me if you must I'd love to look you up, even tho I think you're full of poop :P

OK guys I need some help please I need some screenshots of TopHo's for a review here. Some of you are affraid to post them here but you can PM them to me here or send them to me by email. Either edited or I will edit them for you so it will NEVER get back to you. Thanks guys

Detale
09-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Is that your nick then, Poop?

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Someone is worried about TTC members or is just my impression....?

Mister Moo
09-05-2008, 05:43 AM

wtf FBI, I demand an an invite to this TTC you speak of! godamnit! F!:angry:

respawn40
09-05-2008, 10:37 AM

Ask dmanjohn, he's the admin.

KFlint
09-05-2008, 02:21 PM
he called the shit, poop.

you aren't a photoshop master really looking at the way you put admin on it :lol:

TheDog
09-05-2008, 03:20 PM
TTC level 10? hahahah
wake up guys! ;)

It does exist, Tru story
yea right... ;)
even if does exist, was really a need for another target for traders? :noes:

Skiz
09-05-2008, 04:02 PM
What level is tophos supposed to be at? There is now a review.

Tokeman
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I remember when tophos was taken off of the list, why put it back on...?

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM

Ask dmanjohn, he's the admin.

Nah, he is the Fap thing creator :yup:

I remember when tophos was taken off of the list, why put it back on...?

Well they are putting it on now because they just got a review.

So I will assume that it was taken off because they had none, or the one they had got stolen :O

FpS
09-05-2008, 05:08 PM
So I will assume that it was taken off because they had none

Neither do ptn, scl or ttc has a review, but they are still on the list...

Tokeman
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
IIRC it was taken off the list at the admins request. Since he's no longer here, is the request null or what?

F.B.I
09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
OK guys I need some help please I need some screenshots of TopHo's for a review here. Some of you are affraid to post them here but you can PM them to me here or send them to me by email. Either edited or I will edit them for you so it will NEVER get back to you. Thanks guys....

DETALE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We already banned the A$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lol'd.

PS: Sorry, had to do it.

jonsonica
09-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Seems that new tophos review dissapeared... I was really anxious to read it too.
Anyone know where it went?

integral
09-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Seems that new tophos review dissapeared... I was really anxious to read it too.
Anyone know where it went?

Apparently it got removed.

wazza100
09-06-2008, 09:06 AM
ive always wondered how tophos managed to avoid getting on this list :). I'm sure most admins would be thrilled if their respective sites could be taken aka Stoi for one :P

z7x
09-06-2008, 09:53 PM
thats just damn funny :D

Skiz
09-08-2008, 03:03 AM
yea we cracked the whip on those snitches tophos has this site by the balls thats why

You sir, are an idiot.

The user removed them. We'll get another review, I assure you.

F.B.I
09-08-2008, 03:36 AM
That sounds like a challenge.

Take a print screen as soon as you get one again...

saulin
09-08-2008, 03:52 AM
TTC invite to whoever gets a Tophos review?

Haha it really can't be that hard.

integral
09-08-2008, 03:59 AM
TTC invite to whoever gets a Tophos review?

Haha it really can't be that hard.

you'd be surprised :whistling but it'll happen eventually, unless ths thinks they're somehow above the other sites on the site.

Tokeman
09-08-2008, 04:01 PM
THS: A rowdy group of people obsessed with posting immature things... It was like hanging around with a bunch of 16 year old virgins after a few beers.
Releases were avarage, nothing special here, move along...

Wheres my invite :P

Hey
09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
skee-zoh, hee-haw..i want you to try and GET a review of tophos lol...wanna risk more users, then keep asking...its not like you care about them anyway lol

alright, get me a review and i'll see if i can get that TTC invite for you ;)

F.B.I
09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
thats because you cant post a review here. and if you do all your accounts on all your trackers will be disabled because we pwn you

w00t! That's power!

:lol:

jonsonica
09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
yea we cracked the whip on those snitches tophos has this site by the balls thats why

You sir, are an idiot.

The user removed them. We'll get another review, I assure you.

The user removed nothing. The images showed they were removed for copyright violations. At least keep the facts correct.

Funkin'
09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Why the hell is FST so concerned about a review from a site like Tophos? :blink:

EDIT: I hope people don't get the impression that I think Tophos is a bad site, I didn't mean that all. I'm not a member so I wouldn't be able to make any kind of judgement on the site. I just meant it's not one of the more popular sites where there are a ton of requests for. It's obvious they don't want a review up, so I think that should be respected.

jonsonica
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Why the hell is FST so concerned about a review from a site like Tophos? :blink:

Cause the keep getting owned everytime they try I guess.Goes back to the principle of always wanting something you cant have.

integral
09-12-2008, 08:09 AM
I just meant it's not one of the more popular sites where there are a ton of requests for. It's obvious they don't want a review up, so I think that should be respected.

There's obviously a correlation between the number of requests/traders a tracker gets here and its listing in this thread. Most new traders learn about trackers that are sensationalized in this thread, and immediately begin trying to trade for them.

In other words, once THS gets a review and ranking listed here, the number of trades/requests for it will most likely increase.

jonsonica
09-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I just meant it's not one of the more popular sites where there are a ton of requests for. It's obvious they don't want a review up, so I think that should be respected.

There's obviously a correlation between the number of requests/traders a tracker gets here and its listing in this thread. Most new traders learn about trackers that are sensationalized in this thread, and immediately begin trying to trade for them.

In other words, once THS gets a review and ranking listed here, the number of trades/requests for it will most likely increase.

Highly doubtful.There used to be an avg amount of trade posts about them here.I think they decreased based on the fact they dont offer invites and they used to catch most... if not all the people I have ever seen posting trades for them here.I think you dont see trades for them here based on the fact its harder to trade them than most of the other sites.

stoi
09-12-2008, 11:26 PM
THS was sort of my fault, even though i have been assured by all parties it was not my fault, I still feel partly responsible.

1: I wanted BCG off the WTAW list so i kicked up a fuss
2: I was told NO, your on, you cant get taken off.
3: I then deleted our review hoping we could get taken off
4: Was told, still No.
5: Read a post that Tophos was on and got taken off
6: Instead of just keeping quiet, it added more fuel to my fire
7: Was told that Tophos was never on, and never got taken off
8: MM himself then PMed me and said they were on, but got taken off because, well you have seen the because for yourselves lol
9: So i said, if a site can be taken off for lets be honest here, being c*&^s (their perogotive though, i have nothing against it its just the way they do things), why cant a site that has a Comm Rep and asks nicely and are not c*&^s about it get taken off.
10: I was then told that they do not allow account trading here for comm reps, we get that and we want something else (they made it sound like that`s the only reason i got comm rep), or at least thats the way I read it.
11: Reason i got Comm Rep was because Detale asked me to do it, gave me a list of rules the list of your arm (rules from both sides) so i took my time over deciding and asked my staff about it, if there was no perks or silly rules i would have just said yes.
12: I actually wrote in the com rep thread my resignation, but before I hit Post i changed my mind and decided to stay, so just did not bother posting, but i am still a bit pissed off that i was accused of taking the com rep job just because of the trading account perk we get, and God forbid i wanted another perk on top of that.
13: back to 9: when the staff from here heard what tophos did, one of them went ballistic and went all out to get a review and to get them on that WTAW list.
14: the rest as they say is history.

PS: btw i am not writing this to sound like i am complaining, or bringing up sour grapes, im just coming clean on how it all went down, and why tophos hit the headlines all of a sudden, and why i think its partially my fault.

huzhichao
09-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Ye, even traders like me love Stoi so much! You're one of the most responsible staffs I've ever met.

Funkin'
09-13-2008, 05:08 AM

Doesn't THS periodically open up? I know they used to since I saw they're signup.php link posted repeadetly on another forum. I don't know why people would trade for a site that sometimes opens.

wazza100
09-13-2008, 10:29 AM
^pretty much all sites were open signup at one stage

jonsonica
09-13-2008, 04:18 PM

Doesn't THS periodically open up? I know they used to since I saw they're signup.php link posted repeadetly on another forum. I don't know why people would trade for a site that sometimes opens.

They only open for 1 day every 3 - 6 months and they dont really announce when they do this. I doubt they will be doing this anymore due to the fact I seen them give out invites a few weeks ago. (They hadnt given out invites in over 2 yrs prior to that)

Funkin'
09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
They only open for 1 day every 3 - 6 months and they dont really announce when they do this. I doubt they will be doing this anymore due to the fact I seen them give out invites a few weeks ago. (They hadnt given out invites in over 2 yrs prior to that)

That kind of sucks. I've been checking their signup page everyday now for the last few days.

johall
09-14-2008, 11:48 PM
10: I was then told that they do not allow account trading here for comm reps, we get that and we want something else (they made it sound like that`s the only reason i got comm rep), or at least thats the way I read it.
11: Reason i got Comm Rep was because Detale asked me to do it, gave me a list of rules the list of your arm (rules from both sides) so i took my time over deciding and asked my staff about it, if there was no perks or silly rules i would have just said yes.

whats up with this i am so confused.....but a great post/explanation none the less

stoi
09-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Not sure how its confusing.

I was told that Com Reps do not have their accounts traded on here, and thats the reason I took the "Job", and I was not just happy with that i wanted more, and god forbid i should want something else, after they so kindly stop account trades on here.

My reply was basically, i dont give a shit if you stop/allow account trading, plenty other places it goes on anyway, and with 48,000 members, of course its going to go on, we catch some great, we dont catch others, fair enough, but its not really a perk, and its definately not why i wanted the position of Com Rep.

jonsonica
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Not sure how its confusing.

I was told that Com Reps do not have their accounts traded on here, and thats the reason I took the "Job", and I was not just happy with that i wanted more, and god forbid i should want something else, after they so kindly stop account trades on here.

My reply was basically, i dont give a shit if you stop/allow account trading, plenty other places it goes on anyway, and with 48,000 members, of course its going to go on, we catch some great, we dont catch others, fair enough, but its not really a perk, and its definately not why i wanted the position of Com Rep.

Its acctually quite the opposite of what you thought.By accepting that stance you were accepting the fact that they do trade your invites/accounts here. Basically when you accept that you were saying its allowed and that you wouldnt troll the forums trying to figure out who was doing it, that you wouldnt post in the forums about catching people doing it ect...

stoi
09-15-2008, 04:43 PM
well have I?

If i see an account (we do not have invites anyway) for trade, i report it to the staff of here.

I very rarely go looking for them, unless they have the same name and its bloody obvious who they are.

But because I am a Comm Rep and thats a "perk" i do get, I report them to the staff, and they delete the threads.

But that was not the reason i took com rep, If there was no perks i would have still took it, and its just beacause of the perks i decided to think about it for a bit and discuss it with my staff.

btw trading accounts is not allowed, but i am not going to bust a gut trying to find you, if we find you then great, we disable you, if not, you get away with it, thinking/saying we catch 100% of traders is very naive to say the least, I know we do not, it is against our rules, but i dont go on headhunts and hunt you down till the end of the earth.

Invite trades (if we had them) is another matter entirely.

Detale
09-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Diddy and Hey,

Knock it off with the shit stirring. Why not tell your pussy boss to get me on MSN and stop lying about me having him blocked, Thanks

F.B.I
09-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Diddy and Hey,

Knock it off with the shit stirring. Why not tell your pussy boss to get me on MSN and stop lying about me having him blocked, Thanks

Find it ironic, first you ban him now you want to talk to him, but he is the pussy here...:rolleyes::lol:

sirhsv
09-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Is there a new/updated list??

kyrcer
09-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Evrything about TTc is sick, just stop this crazy ridiculus rumor.

kevinsert
09-22-2008, 02:49 AM
this is outdated..lots of closed tracker in there...please take care of this list guys instead of working on TTC stuff.

redMonster
09-22-2008, 04:51 AM
Why isn't RTS in the list?

Something Else
09-22-2008, 10:42 AM
This list died about 3 months ago. You all keep posting like it has some effect. Hilarious.

wazza100
09-22-2008, 12:07 PM
based on ur scale of funnies i give that a lol

EyeCandy
09-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Where does torrentit fit on the list?

redMonster
09-22-2008, 12:58 PM
This list died about 3 months ago. You all keep posting like it has some effect. Hilarious.
Didn't know that. Won't post now.

R3c0n
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM

Yep thats pure fact. Dont try and argue that it isnt.

TheDog
09-22-2008, 03:07 PM
this is outdated..lots of closed tracker in there...please take care of this list guys instead of working on TTC stuff.
even if i'm against of this thread, word on that ;).

Detale
09-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Diddy and Hey,

Find it ironic, first you ban him now you want to talk to him, but he is the pussy here...:rolleyes::lol:

Wow just saw this. I didn't ban him:dabs: Also the user Hey is one of his accts and has been un-banned, now what??

F.B.I
09-22-2008, 09:08 PM

Wow just saw this. I didn't ban him:dabs: Also the user Hey is one of his accts and has been un-banned, now what??

Aren't you part of staff here? So yes, you did ban him.

respawn40
09-22-2008, 11:26 PM
This thread does need to be cleaned up.

Funkin'
09-23-2008, 08:26 AM
No. The whole thread along with that list needs to be completely trashed. The last few pages has turned into a childish bickering fest, and that list gives the wrong info to whatever new bittorrent user looks at it.

wazza100
09-23-2008, 11:30 AM
^it was never meant to be an exact science, and its always nice to see traders who make mistakes and go oh crap i traded a level 1000 for a tracker which wasn't supposed to be a level 1 it wasn't supposed to be a level 1 and cry themselves to sleep :dabs:.

users
09-24-2008, 05:06 AM
no updates in almost a month:huh:?.

after ttc the thread just didn't matter anymore??:blink:

Skiz
09-24-2008, 06:15 AM

What is outdated? What is closed?

How about posting the pertinent information instead of just complaining? :dabs:

no updates in almost a month:huh:?.

after ttc the thread just didn't matter anymore??:blink:

See above.

LaTTe
09-24-2008, 06:57 AM
Just RevTT -> Level 3 .. that's all? :-/

users
09-24-2008, 07:14 AM

funny, people still give it away like candy, I don't think so....

plus what.cd is way better than waffles by now and I don't think they should be the same level and content rating....

torax34
09-24-2008, 07:56 AM

plus what.cd is way better than waffles by now and I don't think they should be the same level and content rating....

what is better, but waffles is harder to get

users
09-24-2008, 07:59 AM

what is better, but waffles is harder to get

sure....

wazza100
09-24-2008, 09:16 AM

level is rarity not content...., but yeah what should be higher rated than waffles for content but it's still not a 10 either.

danio
09-25-2008, 07:30 PM
FTN rating should be changed back to 9 and FSC should be lowered to 8. FTN has more content and better pre's than FSC.

pone44
09-25-2008, 09:47 PM
I hear they have the same amount of content.

huzhichao
09-26-2008, 03:52 AM
What's rating should go up from 9 to 10.

users
09-26-2008, 04:12 AM
What's rating should go up from 9 to 10.

more like waffles go to 7-8:yup:

redpill
09-26-2008, 06:17 PM
what about iFi?

Funkin'
09-26-2008, 09:12 PM
FTN rating should be changed back to 9

Defintely. I know their content rating was lowered when the site went down a few months back, it's been filled right back up.

pimpmypanda
09-28-2008, 09:43 AM
FTN rating should be changed back to 9 and FSC should be lowered to 8. FTN has more content and better pre's than FSC.its not about content only rarity

huzhichao
09-28-2008, 09:59 AM
FTN rating should be changed back to 9 and FSC should be lowered to 8. FTN has more content and better pre's than FSC.its not about content only rarity

He was saying the rating not the level. :yup:

pimpmypanda
09-28-2008, 05:34 PM
ah okay.. sorry then :D

robi92
09-30-2008, 10:40 AM
why i cant see sdbits ?

huzhichao
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
why i cant see sdbits ?

;) It's just a matter of time, m8.

MAX011
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
why ITS[6] and it was 7

i think it's the same . why down

ulla
09-30-2008, 04:43 PM
think TT should drop down to lvl 6... been seeing alot of invites

RedRansom
09-30-2008, 08:03 PM
:ermm: are you serious? if so then "Why So Serious?"

Lac0ste
09-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Absolutely, No :noes:

pisipisi
10-01-2008, 08:53 PM
wtf? HDbits lvl5 ?

huzhichao
10-02-2008, 12:49 AM
wtf? HDbits lvl5 ?

It should be or even more than that!

LaTTe
10-02-2008, 05:04 AM
wtf? HDbits lvl5 ?

It should be or even more than that!

I think so, It shoud be more and more .

Furthermore, there is no rest. 22,000 full :-)

Nobody can join atm.

johnnash
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
what is better than waffles
it shud go to level 4

jukesta
10-02-2008, 10:48 PM
thats for rarity, nt content.

McBride
10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I think XtremeZone must go to lvl 3 ...

huzhichao
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM
I think XtremeZone must go to lvl 3 ...
With respect, in that case a lot of trackers should go up to lvl3. :mellow:

bassam12
10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
sct must go better

McBride
10-04-2008, 05:30 PM
sct must go better

agreed with you!ScT is a great tracker!:yup:

stoi
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
SCT is a [10], so it cant get any better than that.

lolier
10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
lol stoi

redpill
10-04-2008, 07:27 PM
lol stoi
1+ lol

saulin
10-05-2008, 04:27 AM

What he said! you guys need to bump up the trackers at the bottom of the list that are underrated.

shouldn't Swebits be a 9 in content and shouldn't SCL be more like a 5 in content?

huzhichao
10-05-2008, 05:06 AM
What he said! you guys need to bump up the trackers at the bottom of the list that are underrated.

shouldn't Swebits be a 9 in content and shouldn't SCL be more like a 5 in content?

Theoretically speaking, YES, they should. :yup:

TheGood
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
ratings should be redone. the lowest score is 3. btw, on a scale from 1 to 10, the middle is 5.5, not 5... so average is either 5 or 6 if only using integers.

there should be a clear mention that levels mean rarity. people still confuse this. e.g. "LEVELS MEAN RARITY"

lastly, puretna should go up one. registrations have been closed for a while :(

Omara
10-05-2008, 11:31 PM
i c norbits still in the ranking

but there's no norbits now as i think !!

lovejj
10-06-2008, 10:38 AM
ratings should be redone. the lowest score is 3. btw, on a scale from 1 to 10, the middle is 5.5, not 5... so average is either 5 or 6 if only using integers.

there should be a clear mention that levels mean rarity. people still confuse this. e.g. "LEVELS MEAN RARITY"

i think demand is also very important
if one site is rarity,but noone care it and want it
it should not be in high lvl too

huzhichao
10-06-2008, 10:43 AM

i think demand is also very important
if one site is rarity,but noone care it and want it
it should not be in high lvl too

Agree with you! :yup:

bassam12
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
what is tit level

C-mos
10-06-2008, 01:50 PM
level 200 :)

bassam12
10-06-2008, 02:51 PM
may be 201

MerkCity
10-07-2008, 12:59 AM
norbits maybe should be dropped form the list as it isnt around anymore

1000possibleclaws
10-07-2008, 06:08 AM

It it pretty much 100% certain that norbits is not going to come back? I wasn't really following that because I'm not Finnish or Swedish or whatever language that site was in.. Unless it's a sure thing there's no harm leaving it up there for a few weeks to see what happens

Kuttichan
10-07-2008, 07:03 AM

It it pretty much 100% certain that norbits is not going to come back? I wasn't really following that because I'm not Finnish or Swedish or whatever language that site was in.. Unless it's a sure thing there's no harm leaving it up there for a few weeks to see what happens
As per some reliable NB sources, which I have seen in the thread here, they are working towards to be back online.

Alessandro
10-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Elektronik should be level 5 again. 200000 points an invite.

LaTTe
10-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Elektronik should be level 5 again. 200000 points an invite.

exactly.. 200,000 Point..!! :pinch:

btw, I saw a man who has 1,000,000 point (max point) in forum. :D