0.o

ckrit
10-16-2009, 11:48 AM
I was up most of the might with agonising ear ache and the need to pee :cry:

I feel your pain

I have never been up most of the might.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Looks like JP has been using 'Just For Men' again.

chalice
10-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Scrabble. What the fuck is that all about, like?

I've been playing a lot of it lately online, and I've found the whole experience pretty much sucks the fucking bawls all over the place.

You start playing some cunt with a day limit per move (the next time frame down is 5 minutes, so fuck that). You're doing well and everything is chugging along nicely. You're chomping at the bit cos you've got a nice triple letter score all set up to bamboozle the fucker and he doesn't make a fucking move for 6 hours. This continues for several fucking days, like.

Scrabbling, procrastinating, dithering cunts.

enoughfakefiles
10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
How's about this for good old football rivalry :pinch:

http://www.jacksaclaret.webeden.co.uk/

JPaul
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM

I've been playing a lot of it lately online, and I've found the whole experience pretty much sucks the fucking bawls all over the place.

You start playing some cunt with a day limit per move (the next time frame down is 5 minutes, so fuck that). You're doing well and everything is chugging along nicely. You're chomping at the bit cos you've got a nice triple letter score all set up to bamboozle the fucker and he doesn't make a fucking move for 6 hours. This continues for several fucking days, like.

Probly using a scrabble dictionary as well, the cheating cunt.

chalice
10-16-2009, 05:43 PM

Probly using a scrabble dictionary as well, the cheating cunt.

Yep.

Take the fuckwit I'm playing now for example.

I've got one letter left to play. It's an L, just in case you're interested. He's got 6 tiles left and can't possibly win. I'm about 50 points ahead.

Why doesn't the cunt just make a move and get it over with? I've been waiting since just before I left work. About 2 hours.

Why??? Why, JP? Why???

JPaul
10-16-2009, 05:54 PM
He's trying to find a 7 letter word to get the 50 bonus points. Playing all his letters and beating you.

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
But I know what letters he has and he can only score a maximum of 27 points with the way the board lies. True story.

That would be using the word 'knag'. That's a knot in wood, btw. I never knewed that.

He's just doing it to be a cunt. I just don't understand why someone would be a cunt on the internets. It doesn't make any sense, mate.

Edit: Also, you only get 50 bonus points if you've got 7 letters to play. If you play the 6, no premium. Another true story. Probably.

JPaul
10-16-2009, 06:05 PM
what's the letter ... what's the letters. tell us now.

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:07 PM
He's got 2 A's, 1 K, 1 G, an E and a slippery blanker, like, the cunt.

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:28 PM
In the meantime, I've been thinking of Steven Gately jokes. I'm Irish, I'm allowed.

Bereavin' Lately.

Moanin' Keaton.

Grief Duffy.

Booey Walsh.

:happy:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 06:30 PM
But you're not gay. Only gay Irishmen can make fun of it. That's the rules. Like a ginger can only call a ginger ginger (Copyright Tim Minchin).

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Alright then, I won't do it again.

Can't think of any more anyways, like.

Stretching it, but what about 'Blue Kids On The Block'?

Girls, A Shroud?

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Wake That?

Restlife?

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Boygone?

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Now you're getting it. :happy:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 06:45 PM
You're a bad man Chavis, leading me astray like this.

chalice
10-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Sobbie Williams.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
eX-factor

:pinch:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 06:58 PM
I see someone has deleted the mong's post.
Some people...

chalice
10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Some people...

Yeah. What a cunt.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Anyway, back on topic:

Simon Howl

Skiz
10-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Fuck that thread, and the mong it rode in on.

I think that might have been only the second or third Lounge thread I've had to toss out in three or so years. Seriously, who posts that sort of shit? :dabs:

chalice
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
:lol: @Skweeks.

Shyrell Cold.

sez
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
America is not at war,you are at the mall shopping.The army is.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:04 PM
I know Skiz, good jawb, and quick too.

@sez: You are an idiot. You truly are. Don't give me that fucking nonsense of working on my interpretation skills. Maybe you should consider working on your expression skills. The few people who saw it were all equally offended by it.
At what point did you think it was going to be taken as a starting point for a serious discussion? All the comments underneath the videos on YouTube were offensive and were making fun of what was happening in the video. You made a serious error in judgement and you know it.

This is the last I'm going to say about the whole thing; it deserves no further attention.

chalice
10-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Some people...

that wasn't necessary really.I categorically stated that it was in celebration of them and to maybe have an active discussion on autism(the reason why the videos are still on youtube mind you).
You really need to better your interpretation skills.
http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=donate_home

^^that's what I was going to post in response by the way.

It wasn't a celebration. You were being a cunt, mate, and you know it.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Ozzie Osbourne

Skiz
10-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Some people...

that wasn't necessary really.I categorically stated that it was in celebration of them and to maybe have an active discussion on autism(the reason why the videos are still on youtube mind you).
You really need to better your interpretation skills.
http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=donate_home

^^that's what I was going to post in response by the way.

Oh, c'mon... What a pile of wank, that is. You post:

Mentally challenged people dancing :cool:

...and then attempt to say you were on a crusade for their better good? I even went back and watched the opening to one of them just to be certain I was in the right to trash it, and yes, it's nothing but poking fun.

Do you still pick on the fat kid at recess?

sez
10-16-2009, 07:18 PM

chalice
10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Ok,how come then that the videos are still on youtube if they are that insensitive?
I still insist that it comes down to personal interpretation and if you don't think its cute to see mentally challenged people go out and have fun rather than sit and be challenged then you are the one who has a problem.

You don't think it's cute. You think it's funny. And your sick, infantile attempt at trolling fell flat on its fucking face.

You had no defence to begin with and these lies only compound your fuckery.

If you wanted a serious discussion, why didn't you post it in The Drawing Room? You've been here long enough to know the difference.

Skiz
10-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Because YouTube doesn't remove videos unless they contain nudity.

Anyhow, I'm with Squeeks, moving right along.... I'd suggest making a report if you want to dispute it.

Skiz
10-16-2009, 07:30 PM
It's a beautiful day outside. One of these legendary Austin afternoons. I'm gonna go run errands and enjoy it instead of debating stupid shit on the webs. :happy:

67F (19C)
Sunny. Not a single cloud in sight
61% humidity
6 MPH breeze

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Excellent.

It's a typical Scottish evening here. Fucking freezing and dark.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:35 PM
What's the weather like in Oireland chavis?

JPaul
10-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Should you really be fucking in your condition. I know it's freezing but get a blanket ffs.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm cosied up under a duvet JP, bur thanks for your concern.

chalice
10-16-2009, 07:39 PM
What's the weather like in Oireland chavis?

Actually, it's not so bad. It's been the sunniest fucking mid-October day that I care to remember, like.

Getting a bit chilly now, but it's nearly half eight.

So it's gravy in the navy to the max, like.

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 07:40 PM
I had a bowl of sweetcorn earlier on. I have the weirdest cravings at the moment.

JPaul
10-16-2009, 08:06 PM
sitting under a duvet eating sweetcorn.

and still she moans.

poor gem.

Biggles
10-16-2009, 08:16 PM

@sez: You are an idiot. You truly are. Don't give me that fucking nonsense of working on my interpretation skills. Maybe you should consider working on your expression skills. The few people who saw it were all equally offended by it.
At what point did you think it was going to be taken as a starting point for a serious discussion? All the comments underneath the videos on YouTube were offensive and were making fun of what was happening in the video. You made a serious error in judgement and you know it.

This is the last I'm going to say about the whole thing; it deserves no further attention.

Should I grass him up to SGG - it wouldn't be pretty :fear:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 08:35 PM
@JP: Gem is not in. I have sent him out to give me some peace.

@Les: :fear:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 08:38 PM
In other news; I can hear knocking, it's coming from the wall :fear:

Skweeky
10-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Currently watching on the telly: Starship Troopers 3: Marauder.

Didn't even know there was a 3rd one. I predict it will be utter shite, but since nothing else is on at the moment, I will watch it.

Biggles
10-16-2009, 08:54 PM

Didn't even know there was a 3rd one. I predict it will be utter shite, but since nothing else is on at the moment, I will watch it.

The first two were interestingly pish

chalice
10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
what's the letter ... what's the letters. tell us now.

It played 'kanga', which was less than my estimate.

I played the L and won.

Now I can kill myself in peace.

Amen.

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:53 PM
01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

sez
10-16-2009, 10:56 PM

chalice
10-16-2009, 10:57 PM

I won't argue with you simply because you see things differently than I do but as I work on my expression skills as you suggested I'd also emphasise you put some effort on your communication skills.I don't think calling me a mong and an idiot was appropriate seeing that I didn't call you any names and furthermore in posts meant to give counsel.Am as well more than capable of uncorking a barrage of insults that would make you eligible for braille 101 but out of respect and perhaps pity,I choose not to stoop to such low levels.

I'll admit that making that thread wasn't as wise of me but surely there are better ways to tell people off than provoking them with insults.Re-read this post if you still don't believe me.

Dick.

Snee
10-16-2009, 11:01 PM

It's very very bad.

So's the second one. The third one is by far the worst, though.

sez
10-16-2009, 11:28 PM
I won't argue with you simply because you see things differently than I do but as I work on my expression skills as you suggested I'd also emphasise you put some effort on your communication skills.I don't think calling me a mong and an idiot was appropriate seeing that I didn't call you any names and furthermore in posts meant to give counsel.Am as well more than capable of uncorking a barrage of insults that would make you eligible for braille 101 but out of respect and perhaps pity,I choose not to stoop to such low levels.

I'll admit that making that thread wasn't as wise of me but surely there are better ways to tell people off than provoking them with insults.Re-read this post if you still don't believe me.

Dick.

Dood,you speak too much.Ten posts near your rants and it starts to smell like cock.Do you suck dicks for a living or something?

chalice
10-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Dick.

Dood,you speak too much.Ten posts near your rants and it starts to smell like cock.Do you suck dicks for a living or something?

Dood, I don't speak enough.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-sez-laughs-disabled-people-372860

Twat.

JPaul
10-16-2009, 11:42 PM

Internet generated retort.

What a fucking arsehole.

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2009, 08:10 AM
weekendnowurksup!111!11!!! :01:

off for a run, gonna play a bit of guitar hero until the misses finishes wurk then we're off to the pub, then off on the downs, then maybe a bit of wii action, then im off to someones engagement dew (crazy fool) where i plan to get shit faced and try it on with his mum who's phit like a prostitute, then tomorrow when the vomiting stops its off to the cinema - everything's coming up millhouse :smilie4:

Skiz
10-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Sounds noice. :yup:

I'm off to bed but tomorrow morning I shall shit, shower, shave and shine. Then it's off to the friends lake house with twin 50" TVs to watch the biggest rivalry in college football - my Longhorns vs the Sooners. There will be fuckloads of bewbs and a keg of brew. :01:

chalice
10-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Coffee.

That is all.

Skweeky
10-17-2009, 09:55 AM
I would like a boiled egg and soldiers.

Skweeky
10-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Aaaahhh the pain! It's like a white hot needle in my ear. Currently eating melon and drinking cola. Breakfast of champions and pregnant women apparently.

Alien5
10-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Are you allowed to take Caffine?

9 AM: Baked Beans on fresh white toasted Greek Sesame Bread n Coffee.

11 AM: Glass of ice cold pepsi. :guiness:

12 30 PM: Whey protein, taurine, creatine shake.

chalice
10-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Are you allowed to take Caffine?

9 AM: Beans on fresh white toast n Coffee.

11 AM: Glass of ice cold pepsi. :pepsi:

12 30: PMwhey protein, taurine, creatine shake.

12. 45 pm: Make shite posts on the internets.

1 'o clock pm: Stick 2 sharpened pencils up my nose and head butt a desk.

Next year: The smell finally brings attention to my rotting corpse.

Alien5
10-17-2009, 12:03 PM
:unsure:

how original.

Alien5
10-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Job Mastered: You gained a Opal Ring. :01:

Snee
10-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Cool.

I messed up my graphics card yesterday. Changed the cooler, only to find that some dumbarse thumbscrews* (way to think your designs through all the way, zalman) belonging to the new cooler were too tall to fit with another card on top of the modified one.

Had to change back to the old cooler temporarily. In the process I got splashed with chemically pure petrol, messed up the groove on a screw to the point where I'm not sure I'll be able to remove it again, voided the warranty, and ended up with a card 10c hotter. Oh and the mirror finish on the contact surface of the new cooler isn't perfect anymore, got scratched as I had to clean off some shitty zalman gunk I tried on it.

Good times.

Need to get swap the thumbscrews out for something better, but the hardware store closed early today.

*No, not the kind you use for torture.

Alien5
10-17-2009, 12:51 PM
http://techreport.com/r.x/antec-sonata/thumbscrew.jpg

tesco
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Or he could just use smoe real screws.
Who needs thumbscrews on a graphics card cooler?:wacko:

Snee
10-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Or he could just use smoe real screws.
Who needs thumbscrews on a graphics card cooler?:wacko:

Ino, rite.

Prob is it's not a standard size, so getting better stuff to replace them will take some time.

Snee
10-17-2009, 03:27 PM
http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/2/9/21/f_j5lo712scpam_d433c7b.jpg

classy

chalice
10-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Fucking brilliant.

Skweeky
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I have to say, I'm starting to miss mouldy and his pervy comments a bit.
Now that he's taken that job as condom tester for Boots and him having a missus we barely see him in here.

chalice
10-17-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm a gonna get me a beef curry with fried rice. True story.

No mushrooms, mind youse. Fuck them mushrooms to the max.

I don't like mushrooms.

Biggles
10-17-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm a gonna get me a beef curry with fried rice. True story.

No mushrooms, mind youse. Fuck them mushrooms to the max.

I don't like mushrooms.

mushist

Alien5
10-17-2009, 07:26 PM
I eat em raw, lovely.

chalice
10-17-2009, 07:29 PM
I'll post youse the mushrooms.

Might not get a beef curry now. Might get something with duck, green peppers and black bean sauce.

Don't get excited. I only said 'might', like.

Biggles
10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
I'll post youse the mushrooms.

Might not get a beef curry now. Might get something with duck, green peppers and black bean sauce.

Don't get excited. I only said 'might', like.

Local Carry Out does a lovely duck in plum sauce.

enoughfakefiles
10-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I had prawn curry and I'm glad it doesn't come with mushrooms:sick:

They taste like what they grow in :sick:

chalice
10-17-2009, 07:39 PM
You're a man of exquisite tastes, Effster.

Apart from that prawn nonsense. What the fuck is that?

You'd need a fucking blindfold to eat that muck.

enoughfakefiles
10-17-2009, 07:47 PM
I never used to like prawns until recently :eyebrows:

My mam always tells me the story of when mushrooms went straight through me when I was a youngster, so I'm a true mushroom hater :01:

Alien5
10-17-2009, 08:06 PM
http://www.jasoncross.com/images/photo/disturbing_realistic_mario.jpg

Snee
10-17-2009, 08:21 PM

My mam always tells me the story of when mushrooms went straight through me when I was a youngster, so I'm a true mushroom hater :01:

Right, you don't eat mushrooms, but stuff that feeds on lyke carrion and prolly crap as well is cool?

Snee
10-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Orite, you like the taste.

Bleh.

chalice
10-17-2009, 08:27 PM
In worrying news...one of my plants has started to go all yellow around the lower foliage.

Not good at all. :fear:

enoughfakefiles
10-17-2009, 08:35 PM
In worrying news...one of my plants has started to go all yellow around the lower foliage.

Not good at all. :fear:

There was a footballer from my town prosecuted for growing them kind of plants but tried to claim he knew nothing about them and didn't do drugs :blink:

enoughfakefiles
10-17-2009, 08:37 PM

Right, you don't eat mushrooms, but stuff that feeds on lyke carrion and prolly crap as well is cool?

I have eaten some mushrooms but not the ones you have with your breakfast :pinch:

Skweeky
10-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Yous are all a bunch of pussies with yer fussy eating and all that.

If it doesn't kill you, eat it, is my motto.

Edit: I draw the line at stuffed tarantula though :pinch:

Snee
10-17-2009, 09:49 PM

I have eaten some mushrooms but not the ones you have with your breakfast :pinch:

Wut?:unsure:

Snee
10-17-2009, 09:53 PM

That's poor people-talk.

I eat what I can tolerate, and don't bother with stuff I don't care for.

I've got nothing to prove, see, and I'm done with doing stupid stuff to try and impress people.

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 10:59 PM

That's poor people-talk.

I'm guessing you weren't born around the time when the Communism eating regime was bread and cheese.. Eating meat were considered "the good days"

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 05:20 AM

That's poor people-talk.

I eat what I can tolerate, and don't bother with stuff I don't care for.

I've got nothing to prove, see, and I'm done with doing stupid stuff to try and impress people.

Neither do I, there's just very little food I don't like :ermm:

Alien5
10-18-2009, 11:50 AM
I couldn't stand the smell of Liver being fried, so i didn't like it for years.

Burnt sausages made me puke, couldn't eat them for years and burnt baked potatoe made me ralf too.

benchez' mum
10-18-2009, 11:51 AM
That's called bulimia.

chalice
10-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Liver is rank. Fact.

It smells vile and the fucking stuff is still alive (sorta).

We did an experiment in school, like. We placed a piece of liver beside a bowl of milk and when we checked it the next day, the liver had moved away from the milk. True story.

chalice
10-18-2009, 12:03 PM
No, wait, that was pish I just posted. What's new, eh?

Apparently the liver moves towards the milk.

Rotten.com to the max.

chalice
10-18-2009, 12:05 PM
No, wait. I was talking pish again. Apparently it's the milk that moves towards the liver.

Surely you should know better, liver is (of course) quite inanimate
and is entirely incabable of self-locomotion. Making your public house
proposition highly preposterous and improbable. This is, however a
widely held misconception amongst certain people. It is, in fact, the
milk that is moving towards the liver.
Milk is actually highly magnetic when placed in a glass container.
However, it usually takes an object high in complex organic iron
compounds to give this a noticable effect. The presence of these
molecules moves the valence electrons of the molecules in the milk
into a highly excited state causing them to emit photons (try putting
the milk under an object which is responsive to ultra-violet
lightinside a partial vacuum chamber, and you will note that the
object will emit a faint glow.
This excited state creates highly unstable ions of strontium-91 which
then begin generate a highly charged electro-magnetic field which
increase pressure on the interior surface of the glass moving it
approximately 3.156277654x10e-12 millimeters per decaliter of liver
towards the liver's center of gravity (mitigated of course by the
friction coefficient of the table or other surface).
Unfortunately in order to observe the Liver-Milk Magneto-Kinetic
Phenomena you will need to have some sort of highly precise optical
measuring device within the confines of a geologically stabilized
environment.

Alien5
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Good points

* Low in sodium
* No sugar
* Very high in iron
* Very high in niacin
* Very high in pantothenic acid
* High in phosphorus
* Very high in riboflavin
* Very high in selenium
* High in thiamin
* Very high in vitamin A
* High in vitamin B6
* Very high in vitamin B12
* Very high in vitamin C
* Very high in zinc

Bad points

* Very high in cholesterol

liver is good for you, fact.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-pork-fresh-liver-i10111

chalice
10-18-2009, 12:08 PM
So is drinking your own piss, but I don't do that either.

Alien5
10-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Does drinking urine provide any nutritional value?

The substance of urine contains electrolytes. However, there are not enough to provide any beneficial nutrients from urine. Thanks for asking ChaCha! :unsure:

chalice
10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Bring your own - the guide to urotherapy * Urine is 95 per cent water, but it also contains small quantities of nutrients including calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium and zinc.
* The actress Sarah Miles is an aficionado of drinking her own urine, while the author JD Salinger was also a fan.
* Self-urine therapy dates back 5,000 years to ancient India, where it was known as "shivambu shastra" and seen as a way of rejuvenating body and soul.
* Male porcupines use their urine to soften the female's quills before mating, while vultures urinate on their legs to cool themselves.
* Advocates claim it has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anticancer properties.
* Research in the 1990s claimed that drinking urine could cure jet lag.
* It is highly sterile. The Aztecs used it to prevent wounds becoming infected.
* The practice is particularly popular in China, where millions of people drink a daily dose of their own urine.
* In Cameroon, people were banned from drinking their own urine in 2003 amid health concerns. They were warned that transgressors would be prosecuted.
* Some fans believe the Bible recommends urine therapy. A verse in Proverbs advises: "Drink waters from thy own cistern, flowing water from thy own well."

Even the bible recommends it, so it must be true.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 12:48 PM
I fucking love liver so I do. Nothing like a bit of liver with some fried onions and my mum's home made chips. Add a small amount of ketchup and you have a tasty tasty meal indeed.

One liver contains 300% of your RDA of Vitamin A, so you can't have it too often, it may lead to hypervitamination.

Alien5
10-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Yeah i had a bad headache after taking too much Vitamin A once.

Too much Vitamic C makes your poo runny.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks for your contribution Allen. :sick:

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Feck, I just broke the husband's laptop.

I put it on the floor so I could pick up Ben, then forgot it was there.
I went to get up out of the recliner and crunched the screen underneath the footrest :pinch:

It's actually quite psychedelic looking now. Had a look on ebay, we can get a new screen for about 40 squids though, so not too bad I guess.

benchez' mum
10-18-2009, 01:46 PM
:O Yikes.

I don't think the screen is that easy to fit / replace.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 01:48 PM
We'll have a look at it, if it seems too complicated we can just get a second hand lappie or whatever.

Alien5
10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Oops! :pinch:

chalice
10-18-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm currently cooking roast leg of lamb, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy.

The aroma is overwhelmingly saliva inducing. Wish the internets was scratch and sniff so youse could smell it too, like.

Biggles
10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
I am making Spag Bol and apple crumble for afters. The sprogs approve.

benchez' mum
10-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Ewe lucky bastards. All i've had today is a packet of Cheeseburger flavour crisps. :sadwalk:

Alien5
10-18-2009, 03:06 PM
:lol: :unsure:

chalice
10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Reprobate stammering freak of a younger brother update.

He's back in the house of many windows after trying to walk out of a shop with a rail of Diesel jeans. What a fucking spastic.

This happened last Tuesday. My sister just phoned and told me. That same night, his best mate took an OD of blues and fuck knows what else and promptly popped his clogs. They let our kid out on Friday to attend the funeral.

Ho fucking hum. :dabs:

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Fuck sake chavis, can you, as his older brother, not give him a beating and tell him to stop being such a fud?

No offence intended.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 06:23 PM
:lol: :earl:

I know it's tragic in a way, but I'm trying to imagine the scene now.

Shop person: Excuse me sir, where are you going with this rail of Diesel jeans?

Chavis' brother: Oh sorry, I forgot I was carrying these.

chalice
10-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Fuck sake chavis, can you, as his older brother, not give him a beating and tell him to stop being such a fud?

No offence intended.

I haven't talked to him in about a month, Skweeks. We fell out.

He kept ringing me asking advice about his plants while he was off his face on pills. What's the fucking point of asking someone's advice if you're not gonna remember a fucking word of it?

I gave him a bollocking for taking too many pills, and he called me a hypocrite (probably the biggest word he's ever mustered), I called him a plethora of mong derivatives and we haven't spoken since. True story.

chalice
10-18-2009, 06:26 PM
:lol: :earl:

I know it's tragic in a way, but I'm trying to imagine the scene now.

Shop person: Excuse me sir, where are you going with this rail of Diesel jeans?

Chavis' brother: Oh sorry, I fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa forgot I was ca ca ca ca ca carrying these.

Fixed for accuracy.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
I don't mean to come across as a terrible and uncaring person, but: :glag:

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 06:35 PM
I have no family members who have ever been to jail, however, I have a half brother who married a hooker and used to own a string of brothels, and he's a right mong.
Not spoken to him or seen him since my dad died when I was 14 though. I have a feeling that is probably a good thing.

chalice
10-18-2009, 06:37 PM
I really couldn't give two fucks about him any more. I've fucking had it with him.

It's my mum I feel sorry for. She'll be trekking up and down to that jail every week now for fuck knows how long.

I'll give you an example of how much of a stupid cunt he is. When he got arrested, he told the rozzers that the reason he did it was cos he owed 400 squids to drug dealers who were gonna kill him if he didn't pay up.

The cops then refused him bail for his own protection. :lol:

What a cawk.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 06:41 PM
That's a shame.

Skiz
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
I've got a free ticket to see some Irish band called The Pogues. Should I go? :eyebrows:

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Yes Skiz, for the love of God, yes.

chalice
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I've got a free ticket to see some Irish band called The Pogues. Should I go? :eyebrows:

Fucking right you should go. The Pogues are fucking brilliant. You'll love it.

Shane McGowan is a drunken poet genius. True story.

I saw them live years and years ago in Belfast. One of the best nights ever.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Their singer, Shane MacGowan:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00653/news-graphics-2007-_653937a.jpg

chalice
10-18-2009, 07:51 PM
He was sniffing glue on stage. I kid you not.

I lost a shoe at that gig in the melee. Limped all the way home.

It defies all reason and medical science that the man is still alive.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
I know, I've never seen him sober ever! I once watched a documentary on him,years ago, when I was still in high school. He goes through 2 bottles of spirits a day as a standard. I love that wee christmassy song he did as well.

Skiz
10-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Alrighty then. Will do.

It's at my favorite venue as well so I may be in for a treat.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Fairytale of New York, that's the title of that song I like. Go and steal it Skiz.

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY

chalice
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
That's my missus's favourite song.

The singer he's duetting with Skiz, Kirsty McColl, was tragically brained by a speedboat while she was on holiday a few years ago.

Another great talent obliterated. :sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY

Skweeky
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

:lol:

Biggles
10-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Paid to go and see him a few years back but it was epic fail as the drunken bum fell off the stage the night before and broke his arm. He was still in A&E when he should have been in Glasgow. :cry:

Got my monies back like but I really wanted to see that show.

chalice
10-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Paid to go and see him a few years back but it was epic fail as the drunken bum fell off the stage the night before and broke his arm. He was still in A&E when he should have been in Glasgow. :cry:

Got my monies back like but I really wanted to see that show.

Similar thing happened to me at a Nirvana gig back in the day.

Cobain OD'd half-way through the show and had to be rushed to hospital.

kooltilldend
10-18-2009, 09:48 PM
right so i'll take this last post (for now anyways lol)

Skiz
10-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Watched that youtube vid. Sounds like good 'ol Irish drinkin music (or at least what I imagine Irish drinking music to sound like). I couldn't understand anything they were saying though. Not sure if it was the quality making them inaudible or if it was the accents. I'll check out some others too.

kooltilldend
10-18-2009, 10:31 PM
youtube vid? which youtube vid?

Skiz
10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
The one like 5 posts back obviously.

Biggles
10-18-2009, 10:58 PM
The one like 5 posts back obviously.

Stretching the attention span there Skiz :)

It should be a riotous evening. The Pogues really do belt it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-OnS3LPt0w&feature=related

tesco
10-19-2009, 12:33 AM
You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last:lol:
The greatest christmas song ever. :01:

Skiz
10-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Just saw Paranormal Activity. Scared me senseless. Going to sleep in a few hours should be interesting. :fear:

Skweeky
10-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Hmmm, something strange is happening in my house.

We live in a quiet area, not a lot of passing traffic at all. Yet, things keep getting 'loose'. The day before yesterday the screws fell out of the chandelier and the thing dropped a few inches (luckily it didn't crash down on the floor), today a chunk of an ornamental wooden surrounding just cracked, one of the pipes in the bathroom constantly needs tightening and the safety gates we have installed also become unstuck quite regularly.

I thought at first it must be down to vibrations, but apart from the washing machine and us walking up and down the stairs there is nothing to cause vibrations :unsure:

Skiz
10-19-2009, 08:25 PM
You post that directly after my post about paranormal activity? You're just asking for it. :lol:

Skweeky
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
:fear: Stop sending ghosties to my hoose.

I think it's just an old house though... luckily we're only renting it, so I don't really care too much about it, it gets fixed for free anyway.

Skweeky
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
In other news, this ear infection I've had since Thursday does not seem to want to clear at all. I'm more than halfway through my anti-biotics course and there's not really any improvement :(

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
this is belongs to us :P

Something Else
10-19-2009, 09:01 PM

We live in a quiet area, not a lot of passing traffic at all. Yet, things keep getting 'loose'. The day before yesterday the screws fell out of the chandelier and the thing dropped a few inches (luckily it didn't crash down on the floor), today a chunk of an ornamental wooden surrounding just cracked, one of the pipes in the bathroom constantly needs tightening and the safety gates we have installed also become unstuck quite regularly.

I thought at first it must be down to vibrations, but apart from the washing machine and us walking up and down the stairs there is nothing to cause vibrations :unsure:

Perhaps you need a new screwdriver. :unsure:

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 09:06 PM
i'm just waiting for the movie to be upped (no theaters nearby - nor do i have the time and finally its not even released here yet i think)

Skiz
10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
i'm just waiting for the movie to be upped (no theaters nearby - nor do i have the time and finally its not even released here yet i think)

Paranormal Activity?

Look at the very end of the official trailer and it has a list of cities where it is playing. I was lucky enough to not only be in one of those cities, but I was so close to the theater I just walked across the street. :P

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 09:24 PM

Paranormal Activity?

Look at the very end of the official trailer and it has a list of cities where it is playing. I was lucky enough to not only be in one of those cities, but I was so close to the theater I just walked across the street. :P
i'm not in the states anymore...i was just too lazy to update my profile lol

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Im very hungry, but im not allowed to eat cookies!!!!

I guess ill eat some fruit :(

Snee
10-20-2009, 07:17 AM

Maybe you've put on more weight than you thought? :unsure:

Alien5
10-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Either that or skweeky might be developing X-Men abilitys.. :unsure:

Skiz
10-20-2009, 09:04 AM
4 minutes till the board takes a shit and starts updates. :wave:

Snee
10-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Bai.

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 09:23 AM

Maybe you've put on more weight than you thought? :unsure:

Thin ice, thin ice :angry:

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Maybe it's subsidence :unsure:

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 11:24 AM
i shall take over now :P

Something Else
10-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Subsidence and thin ice are a dangerous combination. :eyebrows:

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 11:46 AM
how come your location says England yet country says Japan? very interesting

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 11:47 AM
It really isn't that interesting :dabs:

Something Else
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM
It really isn't that interesting :dabs:

What isn't. :blink:

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Bah, that's what I say today.

Snee
10-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Just-got-home-from-work-an-hour-later-than-I-intended-cos-I-took-the-chuffing-safari-bus-sup.

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 04:08 PM
'sup

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:18 PM
It-chuffing-freezing-sup.

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Just got back from the doctor. He had a look at my ear, turns out it isn't an ear infection as such at all. I have in fact a boil in my inner ear.
The bad news is that it cannot be burst and they cannot give me the usual antibiotics for this type of thing, so I am now on pain killers, 2 different types of penicillin, ear drops and anti sickness meds. :(

Because of all this, I have no appetite, have trouble sleeping and I am anaemic as well which leaves me feeling completely exhausted. I want my mum :cry:

Something Else
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Jesus. H. Christ on a bicycle. That's really harsh skweeks.
So what's the deal..do you just have to wait it out.

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
No antibiotics when pregnant, aye.

Mrs B. was totally deaf in one ear during the latter stages, and couldn't get it sorted until after the birth. Having babies is not a walk in the park.

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Pretty much mate. The last month has been pretty harsh, it's just been one thing after another, health-wise. My poor body has taken quite a beating.
Last week I looked a like a complete junkie :lol:
Pale as anything because of the anaemia, black circles under my eyes and my right arm and hand were covered in needle marks from all the blood taking, drip inserting and various injections.

@ Barbie: You knows it.

Snee
10-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Those spotify nazis do use targetted commercials :dabs:

I've heard like my third ad about birthdays since I got home, already.

Given that they've previously been trying to push some pretty horrible music, and Basshunter :dry:, I had no idea.

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 07:22 PM
i am sleepy

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 07:25 PM
I love how we're slowly starting to take over the lounge. Im going to make sure to contribute on making it as uncomfortable as possible

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 07:27 PM
well lounge is just a small piece of my big plans :P

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 07:30 PM
mmmwaaahaha
http://i34.tinypic.com/vrf0wl.jpg

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 07:32 PM
lol that's funnily disturbing

anyways sleep time...i don't wanna end up skipping work again (as much as i despise it lol)

Skiz
10-21-2009, 02:38 AM
I love how we're slowly starting to take over the lounge. Im going to make sure to contribute on making it as uncomfortable as possible

Do your worst. That's precisely what ignore lists are for.

Barbarossa
10-21-2009, 09:09 AM
...Except we can't ignore any of them, Einstein. :frusty:

Barbarossa
10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
It's 10:30 in the morning and I'm still able to post :O

What sort of witchcraft is this?

Something Else
10-21-2009, 10:27 AM

He never thought that one thro'

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Kewl, one of my pictures is up in a gallery as of today.
It's in collaboration with a local charity, they get 25% of the profit.
I hope to be able to buy a decent camera shortly so I can do some more work. Yay. :)

Snee
10-21-2009, 04:10 PM
That's pretty awesome.

Right o. I'm about to pick my computer apart to swap some stuff out for newer stuff. Just installed my nvidia drivers, so everything looks like shit, right now. Need to get back up to a proper resolution so hafsta get cracking.

Berb, I'm going in.

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
:wave:

Snee
10-21-2009, 05:49 PM
So that's done. And omfg the noise the fans made before I got the drivers installed.

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
D'you know what I like? Lemon scented candles.
That is all.

kukushka
10-21-2009, 06:06 PM
didn't wanted to have 666 posts. i'm back to bt section now :)

Something Else
10-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Why didn't you want to shit on your own lawn. :unsure:

kooltilldend
10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
lol that's funnily disturbing

anyways sleep time...i don't wanna end up skipping work again (as much as i despise it lol)
damn but that's what i ended up doing

i'll probably be losing this job in a few days or so

i blame fst for everything :P

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Are you working as a 'masseur'? :unsure:

Skiz
10-21-2009, 07:25 PM

My ignore function works just fine. Always has. :snooty:

kooltilldend
10-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Are you working as a 'masseur'? :unsure:
not quite...something tells me a masseur would offer more job satisfaction than what i do though

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 08:34 PM
So what do you do then?

Mr. Mulder
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM
sup, secks pests :smilie4:

wurk finally sorted out my wages today!1 they've put me onto what i should be, gonna backdate the three months they missed and have given me a raise on top of that :happy:

im gonna buy a wii!1 :happy:

Mr. Mulder
10-22-2009, 10:15 PM
and i've just got in from job number 2 and its started pouring down with rain, right after i've walked home!1 :hooray:

Skiz
10-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Thanks, Confucius. ;)

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 04:51 PM
i don't know what that means but you are very welcome my good mang :smilie4:

got a massive bucket if cawffee, listening to the foo's and looking online for either a 10k or a half marathon to enter :eyebrows:

Skiz
10-23-2009, 05:12 PM
That was for Ben. He knows why. :snooty:

I'm drinking coffee as well. Bought me one of those pricey single cup ones and I'm discovering that it makes really shite coffee with black sludge in the bottom. :(

Something Else
10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks, Confucius. ;)

Poor man stand with hand stuck to truck.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKXGpMGY_o

fucking love this song!

Skiz
10-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Foo Fighters rock. Always have. True story.

Have you heard of Dave Grohls new project? It's called the 'Crooked Vultures' or something like that where he is behind the drums again. It's also got one of the guys from Queens of the Stone Age and John Paul Jones (the genius behind Led Zeppelin).

Your socks shall be rocked. :yup:

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 06:56 PM
sounds win, but will they rawk out with their cawks out? :eyebrows:

Skiz
10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
I think it's a given. Anyone who hangs out with their wangs out and rocks socks for a living will shirely rock out with their cocks out.

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Well put indeed, well put indeed.

In other news; is there anything decent on the tellybox tonight?

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Where's chavis by the way? I miss his harshing ways. :(

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:03 PM
Well put indeed, well put indeed.

In other news; is there anything decent on the tellybox tonight?
rudetube, peep show, IT Crowd - all back to back - its a serious triple teaming!1

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:05 PM
what's the nearest train station to mount snowdon? you can get to wales by train from london right? there's no oceans or dragons getting in the way? :eyebrows:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:08 PM
No, but there's a dragon at the train station in Snowdon, and he won't let you in unless you answer three questions on Welsh culture.

IT Crowd is a repeat though innit?

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:11 PM
yeah its a repeat :emo: ...is there a snowdonia station then? it doesn't show up on the national rail website? :unsure:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Here:

http://www.visitsnowdonia.info/travel-12.aspx

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Here:

http://www.visitsnowdonia.info/travel-12.aspx
Conwy Valley doesn't show up on there either!1 :cry:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:35 PM
That's because Conwy Valley is an area, not an actual train station. Your best bet is to take a train to Bangor and then take a bus to Llanberis, my Welsh friend tells me.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Ha! It has the word bang in its name! Cheers sugar tits :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
You are welcome.

You can repay me at a later date. :naughty:

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 08:05 PM
do ewe think it would be kewl to go up mount snowdon late november? or would there be too much snow and shit? :eyebrows:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, the tourist information site says that it's covered in icy snow between november and april...

To be honest mate, I wouldn't do it. Even in the middle of summer it's freezing cold at the top of most mountains, I can't even imagine what it would be like in winter.
If you do go, make sure you are well prepared; make sure you have decent shoes, warm breathable clothing, tin foil, maybe even something that can transmit an emergency gps signal if needed...

The weather changes quickly at those altitudes.

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 08:38 PM
You watching that Brazilian model on rude tube?

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 08:41 PM
You watching that Brazilian model on rude tube?
i want to motorboat her buttocks.

stoopid kids don't know how lucky they are <_<

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I know... my PE teachers were either pervy old men or middle aged women with very hairy legs. :fear:

Mr. Mulder
10-24-2009, 11:04 AM
these guise at wurk want to start doing weights but don't know where to start so i'm off to their gym on a day pass in about an hour to teach them how to be men :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Can you just not tell the pussies to pick up a weight and start lifting it?

chalice
10-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Saturdays suck the bawls.

Now I have to travel 20 miles with my accursed offspring to my sister's house for a birthday party for her 1 year old twins.

It's pissing with rain and there's supposed to be a bouncy castle coming which will probably blow away. What's the fucking point of getting a bouncy castle if the kids are only 1? They won't be able to have a bounce on the fucker. They'll just drool and cry.

Not looking forward to the food either. My sister loves chicken fucking soup voulevants and dodgy chicken curry. If someone offers me an egg and onion sammich, I may just punch them in the face.

Fuck this.

Mr. Mulder
10-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Can you just not tell the pussies to pick up a weight and start lifting it?
http://foreignsands.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jlp_facepalm.jpg

one of them's already torn something in his chest and ended up seeing a doctor

Mr. Mulder
10-24-2009, 11:33 AM
they've only been going for a month ffs

Skweeky
10-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Are you sure you should be hanging out with people who have no common sense? :unsure:

hotstuff
10-24-2009, 02:37 PM
mind as well put in my claim for the cash

benchez' mum
10-24-2009, 02:45 PM
mind as well put in my claim for the cash

Lick my balls if you love Jesus.

What are you? A fucking Jew? LICK EM!

chalice
10-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Back from shite kids birthday party sup.

Wasn't as bad as predicted. The chicken curry was quite nice, they fed me red wine and nobody died, which is always a bonus.

Am now gettting wopped, then drunk, then wopped again in that order.

Skweeky
10-24-2009, 08:16 PM
I have a huge spot on my chin.

Snee
10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
I'll go get the saw, then.

Skweeky
10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 09:11 PM
:(

brotherdoobie
10-25-2009, 01:11 AM
I have a huge spot on my chin.

Obviously, your hubby had asparagus for lunch.

-doobs :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 11:59 AM
The husband made me some chicken and broccoli soup and I just found a bone in it. I think he is trying to kill me :fear:

chalice
10-25-2009, 12:29 PM
This daylight savings nonsense has me all arse over tit.

Now my plants might turn hermaphrodite and it'll be all fucked.

Then you'll have to read me whining about it. Trust me, you don't want that.

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 12:36 PM
I completely forgot about it.
I ended up being sick a few times this morning and I thought I had another two hours to go before I could have another anti sickness tablet. In fact I could've taken the thing an hour earlier. Bah

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 12:51 PM

I just learned that the airport in Belfast is called George Best Airport. How apt.

chalice
10-25-2009, 12:54 PM

I just learned that the airport in Belfast is called George Best Airport. How apt.

You're getting terribly racist these days.

I'm not sure I like you any more.

Or did you mean that we can all play football stereotypically well?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You're lucky I've got drinking to do or you'd be fucking well in for it, like.

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 01:09 PM
I can't help it. You were gone for a few days and I had to up the harshing, I can't seem to stop now.
In essence, you only have yourself to blame.

hotstuff
10-25-2009, 03:15 PM
racist i was talkin about racoons thats all

Alien5
10-25-2009, 03:20 PM
wasn't George best the famous drunk also a very good football referee back in the day?.

chalice
10-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Battered cod and potato wedges and fucking Heinz Spaghetti Hoops, innit.

Don't ask me about the spaghetti hoops, they're just for effect.

Cunts.

chalice
10-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Might have beans instead.

Alien5
10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/190/445911801_14d7cba0a6.jpg?v=0

chalice
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Nice, Allen. But I said 'hoops', not 'Alphafuckingbetti' spaghetti, like.

It's all gravy. I've managed to slide the spaghetti hoops onto the menu for the sprogs.

It's a fucking outrage that I've got no peas, but I'm gonna pretend the beans are green and forget about it and then it'll be sorted.

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm going to have a slice of bread with butter. That will be my dinner :(

Skweeky
10-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Right chavis, I've decided what I'm going to send you. I'm going to send it recorded, because I don't trust them Royal Mail staff. They might try to steal it.

tesco
10-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Right chavis, I've decided what I'm going to send you. I'm going to send it recorded, because I don't trust them Royal Mail staff. They might try to steal it.
:naughty:
Pics.

Biggles
10-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice, Allen. But I said 'hoops', not 'Alphafuckingbetti' spaghetti, like.

It's all gravy. I've managed to slide the spaghetti hoops onto the menu for the sprogs.

It's a fucking outrage that I've got no peas, but I'm gonna pretend the beans are green and forget about it and then it'll be sorted.

Beans can go kind of green ...eventually.

hotstuff
10-25-2009, 11:13 PM
hey bigs wheres the beans in the spageti uggh dont sound good to me

Something Else
10-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Wee Eenden I presume. :smilie4:

hotstuff
10-26-2009, 08:05 AM
maybe his evil twin