PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Mary was on the other day about how she wanted to remain anonymous on filesharing sites, which I understand.
But then she posted a pic anyway. Autistics lol.

I don't post many pics here because I don't want someone :earl: recognising me and saying; 'you got like a million posts on the internets lol fag rofl'

Like anyone's going to recognize me. I just won't post a pic that's also happens to be on facebook. All my flattering photos are on facebook, which just leaves me with shit ones to use wherever I'm to remain anonymous.

As far as being photographed, those either have to be candid or snapped at my decree; otherwise you're going to get a very angry macky looking at your lens (or hiding from it).

Edit: Yes, I'm calling that an anonymous photo.

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 06:13 PM
You have no fucking idea how difficult it was for me to post that. Not just post that, actually letting a phoatie happen to me. It's never happening again.

Is that why you're just standing there like you're in queue at the bank?

chalice
12-17-2011, 06:16 PM
You have no fucking idea how difficult it was for me to post that. Not just post that, actually letting a phoatie happen to me. It's never happening again.

Is that why you're just standing there like you're in queue at the bank?

I was going for firing squad or 'I have no arms, give me money'.

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 06:23 PM
I was going for firing squad

One of the possibilities I was going for was "Nazi supervisor", but I had no means of trying to get the attire to fit. Nazi supervisor on an overcast coastal vacation. Nazi supervisor in line at the bank. They're not landing for me.

Before I deposited my wife at the airport, she did call this the Gay Beard Club. She didn't realize the duplicity of the meaning when she said it.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 06:24 PM
I am feeling the honour.
The shirt under jumper approach is a mode of apparel I also favour when dealing within the cut-throat world in which we move.

As to the beard, it doesn't look grey, mate. It looks tidy but not all that bushy so I think I'm still winning.

in other news; you have an Irish mouth :kiss:

Yeah, you're totally winning. Although, I think Bo might be a contender if he gets around to doing a proper phoatie.

Yeah, that's not happening, I don't want barbie leaning on one of those things I'm not sure what they are outside my door, smoking a cigarette. :unsure:

chalice
12-17-2011, 06:28 PM
I don't think Nazis were allowed to have beards, were they? :blink:

Nazi Supervisor target of firing squad would prolly work better.

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 06:38 PM

Paul Blobel disagrees. Heinrich Himmler and Hitler had poor excuses for mustaches, so facial hair was probably not counter to the ideology. Maybe just the rank and file had to shave, i.e. military regulation. In conclusion, chavis, have enough self-respect that you wouldn't be low on the rung, just following orders, like those shaven men.

manker
12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah, you're totally winning. Although, I think Bo might be a contender if he gets around to doing a proper phoatie.

Yeah, that's not happening, I don't want barbie leaning on one of those things I'm not sure what they are outside my door, smoking a cigarette. :unsure:Just imagine what would happen if Magnum Dave ever teamed up with besmirchin' barbie.
None of us would be safe.

chalice
12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Speaking of difficult questions, though.
I read the other day on my travels through this very thread that you don't go on family holidays any more.

How the fuck did you manage to swing that.
This summer I wanted to read and relax, you know, like what you're supposed to do on holiday. But no, it was all playing in the pool and going for 'nice walks' and paying for over-priced toasties :dry:

It was a combination of having rambunctious offspring and me having a nervous breakdown cos I had no dope and nowhere to get any for at least two weeks and knowing it. True story.

We went camping in the south of France a couple of years ago. I'm amazed I made it home. Never putting myself through it again.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2011, 07:00 PM

Paul Blobel disagrees. Heinrich Himmler and Hitler had poor excuses for mustaches, so facial hair was probably not counter to the ideology. Maybe just the rank and file had to shave, i.e. military regulation. In conclusion, chavis, have enough self-respect that you wouldn't be low on the rung, just following orders, like those shaven men.

http://www.reenactor.net/ww2/articles/appearance_grm.html

There now we both know more than we really care to.

mjmacky
12-17-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.reenactor.net/ww2/articles/appearance_grm.html

There now we both know more than we really care to.

I forgot that people reenact Nazis. For the sake of it, I forgot they reenact the Civil War. Anyways, under "Beards":

An argument usually raised, is that there are pictures of officers such as General Ringel, who had beards. Well this may be true, but alas... generals have quite a bit more ability to bend the regulations than your average enlisted puke.

If chavis were a Nazi, is there anyone that would doubt his being a high ranking official? I'm just restating my point with newly founded citation material and getting one last kick in before the horse kicks it.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Speaking of difficult questions, though.
I read the other day on my travels through this very thread that you don't go on family holidays any more.

How the fuck did you manage to swing that.
This summer I wanted to read and relax, you know, like what you're supposed to do on holiday. But no, it was all playing in the pool and going for 'nice walks' and paying for over-priced toasties :dry:

It was a combination of having rambunctious offspring and me having a nervous breakdown cos I had no dope and nowhere to get any for at least two weeks and knowing it. True story.

We went camping in the south of France a couple of years ago. I'm amazed I made it home. Never putting myself through it again.Two weeks is a mental amount of time for a family holiday. At least double the prescribed maximum, it's no wonder you overdosed.

Holland is okay in the summer (not really, but wtf), I'll meet you there with my tribe in some camp-site near the capital.
We can leave the women and children to kill themselves in a field while we hunt and gather for a few days.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:19 PM
In other news; anyone watching the bawksing tonight?
Hopefully it won't be on too late.

I think I might log in here whilst doing so.
I shall be babycham'd to the max.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Yeah, that's not happening, I don't want barbie leaning on one of those things I'm not sure what they are outside my door, smoking a cigarette. :unsure:Just imagine what would happen if Magnum Dave ever teamed up with besmirchin' barbie.

With barbie's interweb stalkery know-how and Magnum Dave being free to leave the house unattended after dark, they'd be unstoppable :o

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 07:20 PM

It should be earlier than the khan fight, it's east merka.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:24 PM

It should be earlier than the khan fight, it's east merka.Washington DC is east merka :blink:

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 07:27 PM
It should be earlier than the khan fight, it's east merka.Washington DC is east merka :blink:

why yes it is.
Atlantic City is too, which is where the fight is.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Just imagine what would happen if Magnum Dave ever teamed up with besmirchin' barbie.

With barbie's interweb stalkery know-how and Magnum Dave being free to leave the house unattended after dark, they'd be unstoppable :o:lol:

I envisage barbie being the brains of the outfit, like, with Magnum Dave being the unstable but unerringly loyal disciple.
Like some kind of A-Team spin off.

chalice
12-17-2011, 07:33 PM
The fisticuffs is on like donkey fuckey kong, gentlecunts. Ima do it like a strawberry fucking chewit, innit.

But not tonight. Cos I'll be far too wopped. It'll be Sunday in the am, robbed off the internets. Anarchy ftw.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Washington DC is east merka :blink:

why yes it is.
Atlantic City is too, which is where the fight is.Yeah so why should it be any earlier.

I'll probably watch two and a half of the under-cards and then wake up at like 9 with the cat on my face. As usual.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM
why yes it is.
Atlantic City is too, which is where the fight is.Yeah so why should it be any earlier.

I'll probably watch two and a half of the under-cards and then wake up at like 9 with the cat on my face. As usual.

oh yeah, the khan fight wasn't vegas, was it?:pinch:

chalice
12-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah so why should it be any earlier.

oh yeah, the khan fight wasn't vegas, was it?:pinch:

Ha ha.

That is all.

manker
12-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Yeah so why should it be any earlier.

oh yeah, the khan fight wasn't vegas, was it?:pinch:Yeah it was in Washington DC.
Sorry, I should have mentioned it.

spaz :schnauz:

manker
12-17-2011, 07:44 PM
The fisticuffs is on like donkey fuckey kong, gentlecunts. Ima do it like a strawberry fucking chewit, innit.

But not tonight. Cos I'll be far too wopped. It'll be Sunday in the am, robbed off the internets. Anarchy ftw.Locate a stolen stream and watch it live whilst wopped.
You know it makes sense.

Bo will know for one. I might be able to unearth something depending on t'babycham.
I will be watching it thro' my dad's online Sky account which I kindly set up for him so I don't have to pay £70 a month.

Artemis
12-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I will be watching it thro' my dad's online Sky account which I kindly set up for him so I don't have to pay £70 a month.

That was nice of you setting up the online a/c for him, does he even own a computer ?

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 08:00 PM

But not tonight. Cos I'll be far too wopped. It'll be Sunday in the am, robbed off the internets. Anarchy ftw.Locate a stolen stream and watch it live whilst wopped.
You know it makes sense.

Bo will know for one. I might be able to unearth something depending on t'babycham.

It depends on whether I watch it on the interwebs or on the posh telly downstairs, like.
It'll probably be on the interwebs, like, can't smoke downstairs:emo:

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=137350&part=sports

manker
12-17-2011, 08:04 PM

That was nice of you setting up the online a/c for him, does he even own a computer ?Yes he does. He's got more than I do.
I even went into his office and set it up for him so he can have the rugby on while he is in work, but he hasn't bothered using it.

I may have been a little frugal with the truth in that his standing order with Sky has since gone up by £10 per month, but he's got Sky Room now so it would have needed to anyhow.

manker
12-17-2011, 08:05 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=137350&part=sportsNoice :happy:

bookmark that, nazi bank clerk boy.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 08:06 PM
wiziwig is the new myp2p, like.

Artemis
12-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Glad to see Sky is as obscenely expensive there as here, I'd move to America for all the cheap intertubes media outlets, but the place is full of merkins :yikes:

manker
12-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Locate a stolen stream and watch it live whilst wopped.
You know it makes sense.

It depends on whether I watch it on the interwebs or on the posh telly downstairs, like.
It'll probably be on the interwebs, like, can't smoke downstairs:emo:What's the matter, too cold outside is it.
You could always put one of your many coats on, like.

:ghey:

manker
12-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Glad to see Sky is as obscenely expensive there as here, I'd move to America for all the cheap intertubes media outlets, but the place is full of merkins :yikes:Yeah I won't pay for Sky because The sport is the only thing I'd watch - and I'd rather do that in the pub where possible.

Where is here, btw?

Artemis
12-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Ass end of the world GMT+12.... New Zealand.

chalice
12-17-2011, 08:19 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=137350&part=sportsNoice :happy:

bookmark that, nazi bank clerk boy.

You knows it. :happy:

manker
12-17-2011, 08:19 PM
At least the bawksing will be on at a sociable hour for you.

Plus the RWC was there a couple of months ago and NZ is the only country above Wales in the sheep/human ratio league table.
Wtf are you complaining about, it sounds perfect.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 08:24 PM
It'll probably be on the interwebs, like, can't smoke downstairs:emo:What's the matter, too cold outside is it.

If I went outside I'd miss the boxing:blink:

manker
12-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I don't much fancy Froch's chances, btw.

His looping jab won't land half as many times as Ward's sharper counterpart.
Froch's only chance, imo, will be a knock-out - and he hasn't done that for quite some time.

Having said that, Ward looked nervous as fuck at the weigh in while Froch has seen it all before. On form though, it's obviously Ward's fight to lose.

manker
12-17-2011, 08:31 PM
What's the matter, too cold outside is it.

If I went outside I'd miss the boxing:blink:Oh lawdy :lol:

Artemis
12-17-2011, 08:45 PM
I still think Wales was robbed in the RWC, but it was a good'un.

As for the sheep/people ratio, there are far less sheep than there used to be, the arse has fallen out of the market, but dairy is booming.
It's summer here now, so no I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, too much fishing/lounging at the beach to be done.

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 11:29 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=137350&part=sports

links are up, innit

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 11:32 PM
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723
that looks to be almost hd telly kwality :smilie4:

Proper Bo
12-17-2011, 11:33 PM
darts at the minute tho'.

chalice
12-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Also, let's have a round of applause for Idol showing up anywhere but movieworld.

Idol, you broke the lounge. If anybody got initiated, you did. You are my brother, MacLeod.

mjmacky
12-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Also, let's have a round of applause for Idol showing up anywhere but movieworld.

Idol, you broke the lounge. If anybody got initiated, you did. You are my brother, MacLeod.

I was feeling like it was odd to see him here, but I guess it wasn't just me. At the least, I now know who to ask if I need detailed information on Nazi regulations.

Artemis
12-18-2011, 12:25 AM
He pops up in bittard land every now and then, but it is only to remind the denizens how sad they are. It is kind of a pointless pastime but he seems to enjoy it. :idunno:

mjmacky
12-18-2011, 12:45 AM
He pops up in bittard land every now and then, but it is only to remind the denizens how sad they are. It is kind of a pointless pastime but he seems to enjoy it. :idunno:

I also enjoy that passed time, as do you I thought. Some people want to head over to the gym and wail on a punching bag. I'd rather pick up the mallet and play a game of Whack-a-tard in the bt section. I've yet to grow bored of it.

manker
12-18-2011, 01:37 AM
passed timecrossthread humour ftw :schnauz:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:21 AM
this darkened room sitting across a table chat thing is a load of aids.

manker
12-18-2011, 02:23 AM
this darkened room sitting across a table chat thing is a load of aids.ikr :danbs:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:24 AM
I assume it's the kind of gheyness that the merkins would lap up:no:

manker
12-18-2011, 02:28 AM
'the waiting is almost over'
it cunting better be

this merkin monopoly on bawksing is racist to the max

manker
12-18-2011, 02:30 AM
is chalice still up?
i'm going to employ magnum dave to infiltrate his wankpit and take seventeen phoaties of him if he's not

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:33 AM
Magnum Dave is hiding in a bush somewhere in ireland, dressed up like a commando, as we speak.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:33 AM
He couldn't find a balustrade to lean on tho' :no:

manker
12-18-2011, 02:37 AM
we'll have to procure a mobile balustrade for him
he'll be relentless

manker
12-18-2011, 02:40 AM
fuck you, chavis. i know your weakness and i'm sending a nicotine addicted ex-squaddie armed with a moustache and a balustrade

how fucked do you feel now :smilie4:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM
we'll have to procure a mobile balustrade for him
he'll be relentless

:lol:

manker
12-18-2011, 02:48 AM
so what you reckon on the fight, boseph?
i've given my prediction

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:50 AM
just got these in my inbox :o

chalice
Read ireland and commando and dave and fell about. :earl:

Proper Bo
I dunno, i'd like to see a proper good knockout either way tho'.

chalice
12-18-2011, 02:52 AM
This was always gonna come, Peabody. I actually fear you more than I fear barbs, innit.

Cos barbs is a girl and please don't hurt me, mister.

manker
12-18-2011, 02:52 AM
just got these in my inbox :o
9531595316:glag:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:53 AM
This was always gonna come, Peabody. I actually fear you more than I fear barbs, innit.

Cos barbs is a girl and please don't hurt me, mister.

:lookaroun

manker
12-18-2011, 02:57 AM
i like what froch is doing; taking a step back and upper-cutting when ward comes in with his head
Still 2 rounds down, but

---

nice to see you awake, chavios :happy:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 02:58 AM
You can see they're both cautious of each other, like.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:00 AM
This looks like it could be warde's fight, like.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Since when do ewe have to wait 30 seconds between posts? :o

chalice
12-18-2011, 03:03 AM
i like what froch is doing; taking a step back and upper-cutting when ward comes in with his head
Still 2 rounds down, but

---

Barely. And I mean that most sincerely. Waving like a fucking fox, my friend.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:04 AM
i reckon froch might have won the 4th

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:05 AM
It was a better round for him but I think warde took it

manker
12-18-2011, 03:06 AM
Still 2 rounds down, but

---

Barely. And I mean that most sincerely. Waving like a fucking fox, my friend.get a stream going and tell us heathens wha's really going on in the bawksing

it makes sense of the most sensical kind

chalice
12-18-2011, 03:06 AM
That was supposed to be 'wavering'. That's how wopped I am.

Internets bastards.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:08 AM
2-3 ward on the manker card

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Much better round from froch there, like.
This is could be a close one:smilie4:

manker
12-18-2011, 03:10 AM
That was supposed to be 'wavering'. That's how wopped I am.

Internets bastards.those foxes are notorious for their wavering tendencies.
we knew what you meant

:blink:

manker
12-18-2011, 03:14 AM
This is could be a close one:smilie4:i dunno, froch looks fooked already to me

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:17 AM
This is could be a close one:smilie4:i dunno, froch looks fooked already to me

He still hasn't been rocked yet, the next couple of rounds will be interesting. Ward's definitely outboxing him tho'.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:20 AM
Froch is gonna have to go for a knockout here, like.
He needs to get stuck in cause he's lost this.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:24 AM
yup

his missus is hawt as fuck tho :smilie4:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:29 AM
I noticed the camera stayed on her for a while:lol:

Ward has completely outclassed Froch here, like. He deserves the win.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:33 AM
don't think much of ward's missus, like.

froch has to go all out here

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:37 AM
Ward all the way there.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:39 AM
don't think much of ward's missus, like.

froch has to go all out hereshe's had three kids and a fourth on the way
froch has got it right; trophy wife ftw

he got twatted but can take consolation in that his missus doesn't look like oprah

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Oh ffs.
Dear merkin sportspeople
Stop thanking jeebus, he doesn't exist and if he did, why would he favour you over everyone else?
That is all.
Yours, everyone else on the planet.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:43 AM
whoa, until just then i thought S.O.G was some boxer bravado crap standing for son of a gun
but it's son of god

either way it would have been shite
merkins :dabs:

manker
12-18-2011, 03:45 AM
Oh ffs.
Dear merkin sportspeople
Stop thanking jeebus, he doesn't exist and if he did, why would he favour you over everyone else?
That is all.
Yours, everyone else on the planet.jesus of nazereth was a real person
he made up the son of god thing though, that scamp.

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Oh ffs.
Dear merkin sportspeople
That is all.
Yours, everyone else on the planet.jesus of nazereth was a real person

Even so, if he had some supernatural all powerful superjew on his side, shirley that's just cheating?

manker
12-18-2011, 03:46 AM
nazareth?
nazarath? idfk

manker
12-18-2011, 03:50 AM
jesus of nazereth was a real person

Even so, if he had some supernatural all powerful superjew on his side, shirley that's just cheating?life hax ftw :smilie4:

up until the second world war, life was just xbawks

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Twenty to four.

Artemis
12-18-2011, 03:51 AM
nazareth?
nazarath? idfk
I live near to Bethlehem .....

manker
12-18-2011, 03:54 AM
i often wonder why merkins are all over jebus though
as a people, we don't give a cunting fuck.

i guess it's because they're a relatively new nation and still believe in magic

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:56 AM
Well he was one of the greatest americans to ever live, like.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:56 AM
one of my favourite statistics evar is that 7% of americans believe that ice cream is the work of the devil

That's 20 million people.

manker
12-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Well he was one of the greatest americans to ever live, like.he was better in lethal weapon

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Well he was one of the greatest americans to ever live, like.he was better in lethal weapon

That was danny glover, mong.

Artemis
12-18-2011, 04:13 AM
one of my favourite statistics evar is that 7% of americans believe that ice cream is the work of the devil

That's 20 million people.

Here's a little Christmas cheer for all from the Australian Bureau

of Statistics:

31 Australians have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas

Tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Australians have died in the last 3 years by eating Christmas

decorations they believed were chocolate.

Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling

incidents.

101 Australians since 1997 have had to have broken parts of plastic

toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

18 Australians had serious burns in 1998 trying on a new jumper

with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

:glag:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 04:25 AM
pretty sure i've just worked out what chavis looks like:smilie4:

Proper Bo
12-18-2011, 04:26 AM

Artemis
12-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Sorry about the wandering eye Chav....

chalice
12-18-2011, 10:04 AM

I wish I looked like that. I'd go on tv and make a fortune. I actually did feel like that last night. I was wop the dead donkey all over the place.

Barbarossa
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Just imagine what would happen if Magnum Dave ever teamed up with besmirchin' barbie.

With barbie's interweb stalkery know-how and Magnum Dave being free to leave the house unattended after dark, they'd be unstoppable :o

:glagpinch:

manker
12-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Top of the league :happy:
mon the arse

chicagorox
12-18-2011, 11:12 PM
mjmacky
12-18-2011, 11:20 PM

If you actually ponder this, I could answer it for you. Naturally, there's a longer explanation with more variables, but I'll go ahead and give you the one word answer:
Revivalism

Artemis
12-18-2011, 11:28 PM

If you actually ponder this, I could answer it for you. Naturally, there's a longer explanation with more variables, but I'll go ahead and give you the one word answer:
Revivalism

You neglected another important word 'Texans'. :blink:

mjmacky
12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Revivalism

You neglected another important word 'Texans'. :blink:

Yeah, but it doesn't matter which state or city you live in, there's always a church within walking distance. It may not belong the particular sect of your cult, but it's there. I would take the opportunity to rehash everything I learned in studying religion in the U.S., but I really don't think it'd be of much interest.

manker
12-20-2011, 12:23 AM

RevivalismI don't know what that is.
Google failed me as the links provided looked as if they had too many words in them.

I do ponder it occasionally. Although I suspect that true understanding of its root would mean I'd have I'd have to go deeper into the subject than my attention span on the matter would allow.

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't know what that is.
Google failed me as the links provided looked as if they had too many words in them.

I do ponder it occasionally. Although I suspect that true understanding of its root would mean I'd have I'd have to go deeper into the subject than my attention span on the matter would allow.

The First Great Awakening and the Second Great Awakening
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_revival

Artemis
12-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Aaahhhhh Bourbon & Dry, you now all seem much more warm & fuzzy.....

manker
12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
flowesup.
Wurks do today, so I'm taking the hawt burds to Swansea and I'm getting them shitfaced :smilie4:

Some of you may recall my Batman costume of yesteryear. This year I couldn't be fucked so I just bought everyone a santa hat.
I think it's for the best - have you ever tried to get a secretary out of a super-hero costume when she's unconscious.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
smoked wai too much weed last night, sat at my desk now and not everything seems to be as it would seem, as it were... :ermm:

Proper Bo
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
smoked wai too much weed last night, sat at my desk now and not everything seems to be as it would seem, as it were... :ermm:

enoughfakefiles
12-20-2011, 08:05 PM
I thought my joke was funny:dry:

chalice
12-20-2011, 08:38 PM
I thought my joke was funny:dry:

It's all about persistence, effster.

chalice
12-20-2011, 08:46 PM
In other news, I've just updated firefox and I can't see my cursor so I'm essentially typing it blind.

What the fuck is that all about you fucking internets cunts?

mjmacky
12-20-2011, 10:29 PM
In other news, I've just updated firefox and I can't see my cursor so I'm essentially typing it blind.

What the fuck is that all about you fucking internets cunts?

Fill it in with whiteout if it bothers you. True Jedi masters use transparent cursors.

chalice
12-21-2011, 09:45 PM
It's around about this time that one starts wondering whether manker crossed the pubicon with one of them hawt burds wot he was getting shitfaced yesterday, and hasn't made it home, or he's too ashamed to post or too delighted to post or some wondrous amalgam of everything I've just said.

He can't lose really, can he.

Skiz
12-22-2011, 04:19 AM
I wish Christmas would come and go already. :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
12-22-2011, 09:12 AM
That's what she said!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mellow:

Mr. Mulder
12-22-2011, 09:51 AM
:ermm:

iLOVENZB
12-22-2011, 09:58 AM
I wish Christmas would come and go already. :dabs:

You're not a Christmas fan either? The whole country comes to a standstill for whole week. Beaches are packed, pubs are overflowing and brawls are endless.

mjmacky
12-22-2011, 10:32 AM
I wish Christmas would come and go already. :dabs:That's what she said!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mellow:

iLOVENZB
12-22-2011, 02:52 PM
That's what she said!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mellow:

F-f-f-f-f-fuck you?

Skiz
12-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Anyone have any experience with snowboarding goggles?

I'm considering a pair of Smith Stance goggles (formerly Fuse) as I already have a Smith Variant Brim helmet. They have that ventilation system that works together so it seems sensible enough.

chalice
12-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyone have any experience with snowboarding goggles?

I'm considering a pair of Smith Stance goggles (formerly Fuse) as I already have a Smith Variant Brim helmet. They have that ventilation system that works together so it seems sensible enough.

I really hope that's all a euphemism.

chalice
12-22-2011, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzQxMtmjn8

Skiz
12-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Nope. I guess I could ask on some snowboarding board (:smilie4:) but I'm sick of registering on websites due to Christmas shopping and I'd prolly just get a bunch of 'dude' and 'stoked' type comments. I can't really be arsed with any of that.

manker
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
It's around about this time that one starts wondering whether manker crossed the pubicon with one of them hawt burds wot he was getting shitfaced yesterday, and hasn't made it home, or he's too ashamed to post or too delighted to post or some wondrous amalgam of everything I've just said.

He can't lose really, can he.Everyone drinks pints.
Was the answer to the question I asked myself of how can I remain more sober than a bunch of girls.

It didn't work out that way.
I was asked to leave McDonald's (of all places) for making a child cry. In all fairness, he did look like he'd had enough chips and I'd dropped mine.

manker
12-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Nope. I guess I could ask on some snowboarding board (:smilie4:) but I'm sick of registering on websites due to Christmas shopping and I'd prolly just get a bunch of 'dude' and 'stoked' type comments. I can't really be arsed with any of that.Last time I went skiing I borrowed a pair from a mate, they were Dragon DX Goggles and were an iridescent shade of purple.
They stopped snow getting in my eyes, I didn't go blind and If I had to describe them using one three letter word, I would choose 'rad'.

Sorry if my review got too technical there.

Skiz
12-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Nope. I guess I could ask on some snowboarding board (:smilie4:) but I'm sick of registering on websites due to Christmas shopping and I'd prolly just get a bunch of 'dude' and 'stoked' type comments. I can't really be arsed with any of that.Last time I went skiing I borrowed a pair from a mate, they were Dragon DX Goggles and were an iridescent shade of purple.
They stopped snow getting in my eyes, I didn't go blind and If I had to describe them using one three letter word, I would choose 'rad'.

Those appear to be cylindrical and not spherical. Not good enough. Perhaps I should have mentioned that. :ph34r:

Is there skiing in England or did you head south? :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2011, 08:25 AM
wachya, slags :smilie4:

gonna go do all my krissmus shopping on my lunch break today as im sick and dangerous lyke that :eyebrows: then off out binge drinking tonight with some phit burds then getting a 5 hour coach up to the midlands tomorrow ....with the misses <_<

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Done. 40 minutes in and out, just lyke secks :smilie4:

i even bought my self some new trainers, didn't even try them on. all of this would have taken a stoopid female an entire day. :smilie4:

manker
12-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Done. 40 minutes in and out, just lyke secks :smilie4:

i even bought my self some new trainers, didn't even try them on. all of this would have taken a stoopid female an entire day. :smilie4:you.fucking.rawk
Mind you do take too long at secks, wtf like 40 mins lolrofl noob

I only have to get stuff for teh missus, she got the pressies for everyone else so I'm going to do that in a minute. It's pissing down though, so she will understand that I could only go to indoor places which i think you young people of today call 'malls'.

manker
12-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Last time I went skiing I borrowed a pair from a mate, they were Dragon DX Goggles and were an iridescent shade of purple.

Those appear to be cylindrical and not spherical. Not good enough. Perhaps I should have mentioned that. :ph34r:

Is there skiing in England or did you head south? :unsure:I'm not English :dabs:

I went to Kitzbuhel in Austria where the skiers outnumber the snowboarders quite considerably.
Which was nice.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm not English :dabs:

Yes you are, we annexed your piss poor little state centuries ago.

manker
12-23-2011, 01:27 PM

Yes you are, we annexed your piss poor little state centuries ago.Dewd, I know you're old enough to be the object of your desire's father.
But surely even you weren't around centuries ago.

NotLettingItGo
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Dewd, I know you're old enough to be the object of your desire's father.
But surely even you weren't around centuries ago.

My wife is Welsh, you should have seen how much she enjoyed watching me supporting some small African state when they played against Wales... no sense of humour some people.

manker
12-23-2011, 01:53 PM
I bet she loved it.
We put 80 points on Namibia in the RWC :happy:

Artemis
12-23-2011, 04:51 PM
I bet she loved it.

We still won it :naughty:

manker
12-23-2011, 09:34 PM
I bet she loved it.

We still won it :naughty:I thought you were an ex-pat :o

I have no real basis for this apart from I think I once read a post which said you were Scotch.

Skiz
12-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Is there skiing in England or did you head south? :unsure:I'm not English :dabs:

I knew it was somewhere in the UK... Wales maybe?

Austria always sounds like an excellent place to go. I know absolutely nothing about it, I just think it looks nice in the photties I've seen. :idunno:

I have been to Germany and Switzerland however and that was nice. I'd like to do the UK but exchange rates aren't exactly favorable. :snooty:

Artemis
12-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I thought you were an ex-pat http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/ohmy.gif

I have no real basis for this apart from I think I once read a post which said you were Scotch.

I got exported as a kid, the whole extended family up and transplanted over the course of a couple of years, but I lost the brogue being young. Having spent most of my life here, when New Zealand wins something (especially the RWC) of course I am going support it.

One other plus, it's the middle of a beautiful summer here, we are going to have a barbecue for Christmas day, do manly things and burn food while getting pissed in the sun. :naughty:

manker
12-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I thought you were an ex-pat http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/ohmy.gif

I got exported as a kid, the whole extended family up and transplanted over the course of a couple of years, but I lost the brogue being young. Having spent most of my life here, when New Zealand wins something (especially the RWC) of course I am going support it.

One other plus, it's the middle of a beautiful summer here, we are going to have a barbecue for Christmas day, do manly things and burn food while getting pissed in the sun. :naughty:Oh, quite. Makes sense if you've been there most of your life.
When I think of ex-pats, I think of the recent exports such as cricket supporters in aus or the mahogany sixty year olds in Magaluf, who are way more patriotic than people who've lived in the UK their whole life.

And, yeah. Enjoy your beer, barbie and lumberjackery. I've just been shopping in the sleet :mellow:

manker
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM

I knew it was somewhere in the UK... Wales maybe?

Austria always sounds like an excellent place to go. I know absolutely nothing about it, I just think it looks nice in the photties I've seen. :idunno:

I have been to Germany and Switzerland however and that was nice. I'd like to do the UK but exchange rates aren't exactly favorable. :snooty:Austria is almost exactly the same as Switzerland except Austria is slightly more German and Switzerland seems more French.
You probably got the better deal.

We're strong against the Dollar but weak against the Euro; the trick for you to get more bang for your buck would be to change to Euros before you come and then convert to Sterling upon your arrival.

Artemis
12-24-2011, 06:23 AM
And, yeah. Enjoy your beer, barbie and lumberjackery. I've just been shopping in the sleet :mellow:

Every year we get pictures from relatives in Glesga, showing that it is colder than a polar bear's left testicle, we just larf :thumbsup:

manker
12-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah but they do have more heroin than you guys :smilie4:
It's practically free there so long as you don't mind catching aids.

Something Else
12-24-2011, 03:41 PM

Evensup Jesus heathens.

Something Else
12-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Installed my new PSU. Been off since the last one died a week or so ago. A lot of fiddly wiring, and trial and error pin placement which resulted in me winning. :smilie4:

manker
12-24-2011, 04:05 PM
And the reward for your win is the internets.

Has there ever been a better prize for a man vs machine contest.
I think not.

Something Else
12-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Using it to watch Charlie Brooker's
How TV Ruined Your Life.

mjmacky
12-24-2011, 06:48 PM
I'd like to do the UK but exchange rates aren't exactly favorable. :snooty:
We're strong against the Dollar but weak against the Euro; the trick for you to get more bang for your buck would be to change to Euros before you come and then convert to Sterling upon your arrival.

Did I misread that you were an accountant manker? That would be a terrible idea unless you want to aid the banks in relieving our traveler of the burdensome weight of his papers.

Bank of America (https://www4.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/index.action) (U.S.) exchange rate December 24th, 2011
Bank sells £ 1.00 @ $ 1.6374 --- buys £ 1.00 @ $ 1.4809
Bank sells € 1.00 @ $ 1.3729 --- buys € 1.00 @ $ 1.2355

Post Office (http://www.postoffice.co.uk/travel/travel-money/foreign-currency) (U.K.) exchange rate December 24th, 2011
Post office buys £ 1.00 @ $ 1.528 --- Sell £ 1.00 @ $ 1.74
Post office buys £ 1.00 @ € 1.17 --- Sell £ 1.00 @ € 1.34

So if you convert $ 1000 in U.S. to Euros, you'll have € 728.39. Exchanging those Euros at a post office in England will yield £ 543.57
If you convert $ 1000 in U.S. to Pounds, you'll have £ 610.72. Or if you exchanged $ 1000 in England, it'll yield £ 574.71

Either way the worst deal is always to convert currency twice over converting it once. Money is always lost during personal conversions, and that loss gets compounded. The best bet would be to convert U.S. dollars to currency you need abroad while still in the U.S. Naturally there are some market variations depending on where you perform your exchanges, but they don't fluctuate so much as to make the original proposal worthwhile.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Apparently it's christmas day tomorrow all day.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Also chalice wants you to stalk him.

Alien5
12-24-2011, 10:29 PM
What happens if you eat 855 grams of chocolate?

mjmacky
12-25-2011, 08:31 AM
What is alien posting, does it relate to the mundane analysis of currency exchange that I posted? If it's not, but rather some inane uninteresting shit, then don't bother paraphrasing.

iLOVENZB
12-25-2011, 11:23 AM
What is alien posting, does it relate to the mundane analysis of currency exchange that I posted? If it's not, but rather some inane uninteresting shit, then don't bother paraphrasing.

His post would probably be relevant in the 15th century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate#Mesoamerica_history

chedye
12-27-2011, 01:17 PM
roger that

Alien5
12-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I ralfed man...

Cider, Beer, wine, booze, beer, and cider don't mix.

mjmacky
12-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Roger, that pack of batteries you shoved up my ass last night is still in there, and it is really starting to hurt.

/fixed

Mr. Mulder
12-28-2011, 08:30 AM
'yo. :smilie4:

Artemis
12-28-2011, 08:46 AM
'sup :blink:

Mr. Mulder
12-28-2011, 09:59 AM
later i will tell you all the story of Friday. when i did mdma for the first thyme and ended up in bed with some dude and a woman.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Id like to know why you decided to try it.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 10:18 AM
... I mean the ecstasy, not the people you were in bed with.

Mr. Mulder
12-28-2011, 10:28 AM
so teenagers would think im cool. :smilie4:

Alien5
12-28-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't think I know anyone who is cooler than you.

Alien5
12-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Except Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mr. Mulder
12-28-2011, 10:42 AM
:(

manker
12-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Did I misread that you were an accountant manker? That would be a terrible idea unless you want to aid the banks in relieving our traveler of the burdensome weight of his papers.

Bank of America (https://www4.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/index.action) (U.S.) exchange rate December 24th, 2011

Post Office (http://www.postoffice.co.uk/travel/travel-money/foreign-currency) (U.K.) exchange rate December 24th, 2011

So if you convert $ 1000 in U.S. to Euros, you'll have € 728.39. Exchanging those Euros at a post office in England will yield £ 543.57
If you convert $ 1000 in U.S. to Pounds, you'll have £ 610.72. Or if you exchanged $ 1000 in England, it'll yield £ 574.71

Either way the worst deal is always to convert currency twice over converting it once. Money is always lost during personal conversions, and that loss gets compounded. The best bet would be to convert U.S. dollars to currency you need abroad while still in the U.S. Naturally there are some market variations depending on where you perform your exchanges, but they don't fluctuate so much as to make the original proposal worthwhile.Sometimes, you weight your tackle for a roach but you end up with a carp.

On times such as these, you often have to manage what you've laid out with extreme care and manoeuvre the quarry with utmost dexterity to the desired location lest your flimsy rig rents asunder.
There is the rare occasion, however, that one of these leviathans of the deep leap right into the keep-net.

manker
12-28-2011, 04:44 PM
so teenagers would think im cool. :smilie4:Mon frere :smilie4:

If we're talking age numbers, you can fit two decent size teenagers into me.
So impress awai :smilie4:

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:19 PM
:p

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:37 PM
About talking

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Typing is the same as talking

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Talk with your fingers you can?

Alien5
12-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Write it louder

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi ...........
You haven't been back to Facebook recently. You have received notifications while you were gone.

10 messages 22 photo tags 58 group invites
4 event invites 1 poke 160 friend requests
2 friend suggestions

Alien5
12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Poke my arse

Alien5
12-28-2011, 07:21 PM
fuck sake

mjmacky
12-29-2011, 02:33 AM

Either way the worst deal is always to convert currency twice over converting it once. Money is always lost during personal conversions, and that loss gets compounded. The best bet would be to convert U.S. dollars to currency you need abroad while still in the U.S. Naturally there are some market variations depending on where you perform your exchanges, but they don't fluctuate so much as to make the original proposal worthwhile.Sometimes, you weight your tackle for a roach but you end up with a carp.

On times such as these, you often have to manage what you've laid out with extreme care and maneuver the quarry with utmost dexterity to the desired location lest your flimsy rig rents asunder.
There is the rare occasion, however, that one of these leviathans of the deep leap right into the keep-net.

Would you mind rewriting that using an analogy that doesn't involve fishing. At least, I think it was fishing, it seemed to be using too much angler and/or naval jargon.

If I were to have my choice, perhaps use the "going postal in the office" scenario.

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Oh hai, THE INTERNET! :smilie4:

fucking well bored!! there's no work to do. :dabs:

manker
12-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Sometimes, you weight your tackle for a roach but you end up with a carp.

On times such as these, you often have to manage what you've laid out with extreme care and maneuver the quarry with utmost dexterity to the desired location lest your flimsy rig rents asunder.

Would you mind rewriting that using an analogy that doesn't involve fishing. At least, I think it was fishing, it seemed to be using too much angler and/or naval jargon.

If I were to have my choice, perhaps use the "going postal in the office" scenario.That fishing analogy was perfect.
Heathen :snooty:

Quick overview:
I was aiming for an addled Austinite but ended up with a completely confounded chemist.

Also, I had to google the gentilic for that. Who knew.
I prefer Austinian.

manker
12-29-2011, 01:03 PM

fucking well bored!! there's no work to do. :dabs:you're the internet, you big silly.

Tell us about the other night with your roasting 3 men and a little lady bedtime shenanigans or do something else ftw.

marklefe
12-29-2011, 01:08 PM
first post and I win

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2011, 02:08 PM

fucking well bored!! there's no work to do. :dabs:you're the internet, you big silly.

Tell us about the other night with your roasting 3 men and a little lady bedtime shenanigans or do something else ftw.

there's a lot of typing and grammar needed for the full story but basically we had some people round our flat, drank and did coke. then i left them all to meet up with some woman, we then did coke in most of the bar bathrooms in town and ended up meeting up with these teenagers. they said come back to theirs for booze, drugs and secks. so we went back with them. they treated us to some mdma then hours later it was thyme for sleep so i got into a spare bed with said woman and we were completely fucked and then some dude slipped right in too but i didn’t question it because it all seemed perfectly natural at the thyme? no secks actions happened. there was some light petting but then i woke up three hours later, slipped out of the flat and made my way home :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
12-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Fuck sake Mouldy... you shouldn't be telling stuff like that to the mentalists around here... they'll not understand that it wasn't your fault the woman had to invite some other dude to come and shag her cause you weren't up to it.

manker
12-29-2011, 02:17 PM
you're the internet, you big silly.

there's a lot of typing and grammar needed for the full story but basically we had some people round our flat, drank and did coke. then i left them all to meet up with some woman, we then did coke in most of the bar bathrooms in town and ended up meeting up with these teenagers. they said come back to theirs for booze, drugs and secks. so we went back with them. they treated us to some mdma then hours later it was thyme for sleep so i got into a spare bed with said woman and we were completely fucked and then some dude slipped right in too but i didn’t question it because it all seemed perfectly natural at the thyme? no secks actions happened. there was some light petting but then i woke up three hours later, slipped out of the flat and made my way home :smilie4:Subtle retreat after light petting :smilie4:
You rogue :smilie4:

I think it does that because when I took ecstasy in the before time, it made me all hand holdy and over-friendly. Me and my mate decided we'd go and lie down on a mountainside and look at the sky all night while taking acid and looking at shooting stars. We didn't because we just went home instead - but still, it seemed gheyer than two pink dogs when we were on about it the next day :ermm:

fuckapo
12-29-2011, 02:18 PM
The Sound of Silence---Simon & Garfunkel

watching watchmen ..nice

iLOVENZB
12-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Muldy, you haven't done anything until you've had LSD. Honestly it's one of my favourite experiences, ever! It changed pretty much my perception of life and how I see things. Better than that shit that makes you sweaty and dehydrates you!

fuckapo
12-29-2011, 03:30 PM
you must be in a really nice sorrounding... to do lsd

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Fuck sake Mouldy... you shouldn't be telling stuff like that to the mentalists around here... they'll not understand that it wasn't your fault the woman had to invite some other dude to come and shag her cause you weren't up to it.

i tried masturbating just last night after my flatmate had gone to bed but i was too high to get it up so just ended up watching king of the hill instead. true story.

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2011, 04:09 PM
there's a lot of typing and grammar needed for the full story but basically we had some people round our flat, drank and did coke. then i left them all to meet up with some woman, we then did coke in most of the bar bathrooms in town and ended up meeting up with these teenagers. they said come back to theirs for booze, drugs and secks. so we went back with them. they treated us to some mdma then hours later it was thyme for sleep so i got into a spare bed with said woman and we were completely fucked and then some dude slipped right in too but i didn’t question it because it all seemed perfectly natural at the thyme? no secks actions happened. there was some light petting but then i woke up three hours later, slipped out of the flat and made my way home :smilie4:Subtle retreat after light petting :smilie4:
You rogue :smilie4:

I think it does that because when I took ecstasy in the before time, it made me all hand holdy and over-friendly. Me and my mate decided we'd go and lie down on a mountainside and look at the sky all night while taking acid and looking at shooting stars. We didn't because we just went home instead - but still, it seemed gheyer than two pink dogs when we were on about it the next day :ermm:

i can see how that would happen, there's no judgment here broseph ( :ermm: )

mjmacky
12-29-2011, 05:40 PM
That fishing analogy was perfect.

Quick overview:
I was aiming for an addled Austinite but ended up with a completely confounded chemist.

I prefer Austinian.

I honestly don't think he even paid attention to the advice. All that was really accomplished is you discovering that I don't like sitting around for hours on a boat pretending to round up a meal I'd never eat.

Mr. Mulder
12-30-2011, 07:54 AM
Sup, flangewhistles!111 :smilie4:

went out last night, feel nasty today... :dabs:

manker
12-30-2011, 02:46 PM
That fishing analogy was perfect.

Quick overview:

I prefer Austinian.

I honestly don't think he even paid attention to the advice. All that was really accomplished is you discovering that I don't like sitting around for hours on a boat pretending to round up a meal I'd never eat.Accomplishment is something I didn't consider prior to that post. I rarely think of it that way.

I think you'd like fishing if you went with me. We'd find a river on a mountainside, line up our rods side-by-side and gaze up at the heavens looking for shooting stars while taking acid.

manker
12-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Sup, flangewhistles!111 :smilie4:

went out last night, feel nasty today... :dabs:Same :dabs:

In other news; I just knocked one out to the pic of Squeams with pubes taped to her face.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 03:28 PM
I think you'd like fishing if you went with me. We'd find a river on a mountainside, line up our rods side-by-side and gaze up at the heavens looking for shooting stars while taking acid.

Only if you promise to hold my hand and never mention it again. Perhaps we could add a narcotic to the mix, vinegar just doesn't get me into that kind of mood.

manker
12-30-2011, 04:31 PM

Only if you promise to hold my hand and never mention it again. Perhaps we could add a narcotic to the mix, vinegar just doesn't get me into that kind of mood.Why don't you cook something up in the lab especially for the occasion.

I'll beta test it for you. I'm not fussy about what I put in my mouth :kiss:

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Only if you promise to hold my hand and never mention it again. Perhaps we could add a narcotic to the mix, vinegar just doesn't get me into that kind of mood.Why don't you cook something up in the lab especially for the occasion.

I'll beta test it for you. I'm not fussy about what I put in my mouth :kiss:

I tend to only cook up something in the kitchen, perhaps I can offer your parted lips some of my raman noodle.

manker
12-30-2011, 05:23 PM
I remember this one time that I went into the kitchen ... no, wait. I'm thinking of a girl going into the kitchen on my behalf.

Cooking :ghey:

megabyteme
12-30-2011, 06:17 PM

Cooking is VERY manly. So is vacuuming, doing the dishes, changing the kids, shopping for groceries, laundry, and cleaning the bathroom.

Wait a minute...FUCK! I've been duped... :cry:

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 06:38 PM
I remember this one time that I went into the kitchen ... no, wait. I'm thinking of a girl going into the kitchen on my behalf.

You say gay, I say done right.

Skiz
12-31-2011, 11:32 PM
SOPA. I can't be bothered to read about it. Summarize please.

megabyteme
12-31-2011, 11:45 PM

A currently being discussed bill that would allow copyright holders to take down ENTIRE sites due to ANY copyrighted material found on the site. It is GREATLY unpopular, and after GoDaddy got kicked in the nuts REALLY hard for backing it publicly, many once-backers such as Sony have turned against it.

It is very likely doomed due to public rage, and commercial repercussions for backing it.

I am certain the Industries will try again later, behind closed doors. They won't stop. However, this will speak to any politician who backs a future incarnation of the bill that their political career will be over for supporting such a bill.

mjmacky
12-31-2011, 11:48 PM

It's an anagram for soap. It's also a means to censor the internet. You'd like it.

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 09:26 AM
'sup internets. :coffee:

Last week I went to a party and I can't remember coming come, but I'm not still there...? :unsure:

What's going on?

Artemis
01-03-2012, 10:14 AM
'sup internets. :coffee:

Last week I went to a party and I can't remember coming come, but I'm not still there...? :unsure:

What's going on?

Did you take the blue pill or the red pill ? :blink:

Alien5
01-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Or none or Both?

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Last thing I remember was drinking wine from a bottle and walking around grinning at everybody

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 01:47 PM
what are you supposed to do with it?

Artemis
01-03-2012, 02:01 PM
You have really crap public transport. :blink:

http://i.imgur.com/3axlj.jpg

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
some places have cows on the streets.. but europe seems not to have it.. i wonder why.. does your government ban these sort of activities?

Because mulder would bum them all.

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
You have really crap public transport. :blink:

http://i.imgur.com/3axlj.jpg

That's pretty much my commute to work right there.

Except it's not raining :(

Alien5
01-03-2012, 02:12 PM
:shit: stepped in cow turd

Barbarossa
01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
I've never been to India. I'm waiting for India to come to me

megabyteme
01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I've never been to India. I'm waiting for India to come to me

Chances are, they've been calling your house, and have access to computers with your credit card info. They're practically neighbors already.

Cheese
01-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Evening all. Hope you all had fantastic festive times and happy new years.

I got an Inspector Spacetime t-shirt for xmas, I don't think I've ever been happier.

megabyteme
01-03-2012, 11:10 PM
I imagine there are some Patrick Stewart (or, more likely, Sesame Street) fans around here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=hA7lv1SDzno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=hNatvLe18ro

Proper Bo
01-04-2012, 10:23 PM
3-0:stuart:

tesco
01-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Congrats bo.

What's the name of that beatles song where I think it's paul singing about going up to a girl's door, ringing the bell, nobody answers, but then he sees her inside through the window?

tesco
01-08-2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILdBDOPoEDQ
I nearly dieddddddd

Proper Bo
01-08-2012, 07:40 PM
That's twice I've won the internets.
I'm still waiting for it to be delivered tho'.

Barbarossa
01-09-2012, 10:00 AM
You have to download it I think. Check out the bittard section for details..

Mornsup :coffee:

IdolEyes787
01-09-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifestyle-in-new-york/jay-z-pays-1-3-million-to-rent-out-entire-hospital-floor-to-secure-his-newborn

They redecorated the maternity ward and denied other people access to their babies?:unsure: I think at some point some people shouldn't be allowed to have any more money.

megabyteme
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifestyle-in-new-york/jay-z-pays-1-3-million-to-rent-out-entire-hospital-floor-to-secure-his-newborn

They redecorated the maternity ward and denied other people access to their babies?:unsure: I think at some point some people shouldn't be allowed to have any more money.

Fack 'em. It's America. If someone wants to see their baby, they should have though of renting out the entire floor first. Geesh, you commie Canadian. :ermm:

And the old, tired, "But, but...I'm too poor to rent out the entire maternity wing." just doesn't fly. This is the land of opportunity. If two black people can afford to do it, anyone can...

Something Else
01-09-2012, 08:43 PM
New episode of Ax Men was on last night in the States. The only place I can find it is iTunes. $2.99 (7p) .

I'm not prepared to pay that. :fist:

tesco
01-10-2012, 12:30 AM
This made me lol:

mjmacky
01-10-2012, 08:21 AM
This made me lol:

Perhaps the one who wrote that suffered behind the Great Firewall of China. You get very little internet with their plans.

Barbarossa
01-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Tesco I want to be a "veteran", not "retired staff", please.

Make it so :01:

Edit: Oh wow, I am :D Never noticed that before. hahahahahaahahahaha

Thanks, I love you :wub:

Mornsup internets, where's mulder? :coffee:

Something Else
01-10-2012, 06:06 PM
New episode of Ax Men was on last night in the States. The only place I can find it is iTunes. $2.99 (7p) .

I'm going to cut a tree down every day until someone puts it on the interwebs.

thebazzla
01-10-2012, 06:25 PM

I'm going to cut a tree down every day until someone puts it on the interwebs.yikes whatever have those poor old trees done to you. have you by any chance looked at bt junkie ,
i have just d/loaded it to see what all the excitement/ fascination you have with this tv show...............

Something Else
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
I have to cut them down anyway. It's my job. :smilie4:

Nope, haven't checked. Can you look for me please. Ax Men S05E01

I only watch it because i'm interested in the work some of the bigger logging crews do. It's not a great show.

thebazzla
01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
i do know what you do for a living ben i was jesting as they apparently say.and
yep its on there ben i have just finished downloading it...........

thebazzla
01-10-2012, 07:23 PM
forget that ax men file its password protected...

Something Else
01-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Just found the SD version of it on iTunes for $1.99 (12p).

Still way too high for my liking. Thanks for downloading that virus so I didn't have to. :smilie4:

My mate watched it on the history channel on Sunday night. He's in Texas at the moment. Someone must have recorded it, Shirley.

If you did, please send the VHS tape and an SAE to insure safe return. kthxbai

thebazzla
01-10-2012, 07:42 PM
good job i never opened it i always use Dziobas Rar Player to watch rared files.it does indeed look like you are going to have to cut down some trees after all..........

Something Else
01-10-2012, 08:30 PM
woohoo, or something else.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Just found the SD version of it on iTunes for $1.99 (12p).

Still way too high for my liking. Thanks for downloading that virus so I didn't have to. :smilie4:

My mate watched it on the history channel on Sunday night. He's in Texas at the moment. Someone must have recorded it, Shirley.

If you did, please send the VHS tape and an SAE to insure safe return. kthxbai

Wouldn't it be easier to simply find different interests?
Btw I looked and as far as I can tell people who upload stuff to the internet appear to dislike manual labour.Either that or they spend all their time watching Fox.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 08:53 PM
I have a large Oak tree that is badly in need of some surgery so if you are willing to foot the expense of a plane ticket to Canada and do something about that tree ,I would be willing to let you watch the History Channel in recompense.

Something Else
01-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Send me pics, or it never happened. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Send me pics, or it never happened. :naughty:

It's dark out now but I'll do it tomorrow if I can overcome the immense feeling of not wanting to bother that I'm currently suffering. In meantime I will describe it.
It's big and possibly made of wood with a large central part and a lot of smaller less large parts.

There also could possibly be squirrels involved somehow.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Don't know is this will work for you but http://www.history.com/shows/ax-men/videos/ax-men-ax-is-back#ax-men-ax-is-back

Proper Bo
01-11-2012, 06:19 PM
hoi hippy twunt, i just saw a torrent for that ghey tree thing ewe were looking for

Something Else
01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
hoi hippy twunt, i just saw a torrent for that ghey tree thing ewe were looking for

Ewe aint :rod: me today, Geordie.

Proper Bo
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM

Ax.Men.S05E01.Ax.is.Back.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM
:snooty:

Something Else
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Don't know is this will work for you but http://www.history.com/shows/ax-men/videos/ax-men-ax-is-back#ax-men-ax-is-back

That'll work, if you record it, and then send it to me, or something else. Thanks. :smilie4:

thebazzla
01-11-2012, 07:41 PM
indeed Ax.Men.S05E01.Ax.is.Back.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM has finally hit the tracker sites.. now i want to see why ben finds it so intriguing.....

Something Else
01-11-2012, 09:09 PM

Ax.Men.S05E01.Ax.is.Back.HDTV.XviD-MOMENTUM
:snooty:

Haplogies. Thanks. It's not on the usenets yet. :eyebrows: