Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by !!New!! View Post
    I do not post here or share for the good reason Is not important to know why This is not your business
    but i will tell the other guys My language is not good I do not want someone like you To make fun of me with every post i made
    But is it a part of your native language to put random uppercase in the middle of a sentence?
    Last edited by KFlint; 10-26-2010 at 03:12 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    !!New!!'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    I do not post here or share for the good reason Is not important to know why This is not your business
    but i will tell the other guys My language is not good I do not want someone like you To make fun of me with every post i made
    But is it a part of your native language to put random uppercase in the middle of a sentence?
    Really i do not understand What do you mean google translate Let me down sometimes
    Sorry for spam But it's good to clarify things

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    What a load of shit.
    Why don't you go back to that invite swapping forum you like to post at and try your luck there? No need to show up on your knees and go ready to unzip sear's fly for an invite.
    Get a spine.
    thx
    This furthermore proves you are a liar, as you even need a translator to make such a post. Last time I checked they didn't have an arabic section.
    I can't see you using FSC's forums, and we both know it's true. Unless it was that 13 post long farsi/arabic thread.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    when we want to join FSC they said that we are all active member and love our community
    and don't need other people
    but
    now they got bored from each other and want talent member
    and
    Tomorrow they will say we need Creative man
    It's not just for FSC it's for you all that don't have any in your tracker
    what a huge bug in torrent world and ....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco---Scene View Post
    when we want to join FSC they said that we are all active member and love our community
    and don't need other people
    but
    now they got bored from each other and want talent member
    and
    Tomorrow they will say we need Creative man
    It's not just for FSC it's for you all that don't have any in your tracker
    what a huge bug in torrent world and ....
    Did you know that chickens lay eggs?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    i would like to put in my application,if anything more its curiosity,the buzz surrounding this very old tracker has always been something i have followed and has been fascinated by,its great to c all the veterans and old members come out and post on the thread,shouting possibilities and appraisal,all for the love,i would like to c me doing something like that,in a constructive sense,in the future if given a chance.

i could have posted this app at TPS,where it would not get "lost" amongst 10's of opinions and expressions,cause of the strict posting rules,and where only a select few would be able to c it and comment.I would like to thank u for doing this at FST as well,where its the easiest to weed out the cheats and cons,our fst cops make sure of that.its the hardest to score at fst,if u have things
    to hide i feel.

The talents i have are a few.i am a obsessivelly habituall torentor,who has much respect for the wider bt community for doing what we do.

i currently mainly use four trackers,that i m thanksfull for,GFT,FTN,CN and HDChina,and my seeding habits are pretty good,i would say,the average seeding time on my ratioless trackers is more than a week.i use the trackers i m on as much as i can,and try to contribute instead of becoming a burden.

Spoiler: Show

i may not be a talented magician at posting like,idoleyes,cinipilia ,thor,noobzor, ringhunter,cabalo,AbyBeat,anon etc,but i always try to put in my opinion on issues i can relate to,and respect people with opinions.

A different point about me,which could be considered a talent..lol,is that i m pretty active at a brilliant "tech" forum,called "nsaneforums.com",hence my knowledge about different kinds PC software,security combinations and tech,is i would assume better than the average torrentor.I also get to know about different offers happening around the world,like free"NAV"or "KIS" licenses etc.i have distrabuted a lot of good software here at fst in the past

Spoiler: Show

k'dude
    Last edited by karachidude; 10-26-2010 at 07:52 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107

thx
    This furthermore proves you are a liar, as you even need a translator to make such a post. Last time I checked they didn't have an arabic section.
    I can't see you using FSC's forums, and we both know it's true. Unless it was that 13 post long farsi/arabic thread.

I am not a liar
    I use the sites better than you I try to be active It is difficult But I'm good at this
    i can prove to everyone I'm better than you in respect the rules sites and i can use the fsc fourm
    They accept different cultures
    I've been a Good member in UK-T With my weak language and i'm still active in FTN and other Places
    Anyway I respect your point But do not Says I am a liar Or things like that Please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    THX Dp

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

I am not a liar
    I use the sites better than you I try to be active It is difficult But I'm good at this
    i can prove to everyone I'm better than you in respect the rules sites and i can use the fsc fourm
    They accept different cultures
    I've been a Good member in UK-T With my weak language and i'm still active in FTN and other Places
    Anyway I respect your point But do not Says I am a liar Or things like that Please
    If you are pretty active at FTN, as you say, you can PM me your profile here or there and I will promptly apologize if that's the case. I use the same nick as here.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast