Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

!!New!!'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by !!New!! View Post

I am not a liar
    I use the sites better than you I try to be active It is difficult But I'm good at this
    i can prove to everyone I'm better than you in respect the rules sites and i can use the fsc fourm
    They accept different cultures
    I've been a Good member in UK-T With my weak language and i'm still active in FTN and other Places
    Anyway I respect your point But do not Says I am a liar Or things like that Please
    If you are pretty active at FTN, as you say, you can PM me your profile here or there and I will promptly apologize if that's the case. I use the same nick as here.
    Sure why not pm sent

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    Stuff
    Just in case you care, your IP address is visible in the second ratio proof.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ITT: Cabalo recruitment or sear recruitment thread?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    pm sent , hehe

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    Stuff
    Just in case you care, your IP address is visible in the second ratio proof.
    done,thanks for tellin

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    co_ak I apologise. I made a mistake I was actually talking to cinephilia.
    then don't make a fuss about it and just delete my account. easy as pie.

username: montale
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Whether or not I agree with cine's points of view, I must say that he has balls.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    Whether or not I agree with cine's points of view, I must say that he has balls.
    How so? It may be the cat's pajamas but at the end of the day it's still only a torrent site .
    Maybe one he doesn't even use for all I know.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Here is a copy/paste of my request for FSC from august 2009:

Hi everyone,

Here is my torrenting story so you could understand why i want to be part to the fun and sharing community.
    which tracker:
    Goal: have some good content to enjoy and to learn
    I start torrenting 3 years ago.First I was focus on french movies so i was only on snowtigers (french tracker). Then i was trying to get more specific tracker like bitme for elearning or BCG for games or HDBits for HD movies. By the meantime i enjoy be on invite forum (like FST) because we can talk about everything related to tracker and torrent and also about the content.

Which community:
    Goal: share some comment and some opinion about content
    I begin by the forum of each tracker but some aren't very great and the other are very restricted to their field. And the 0day tracker are to big to have a nice forum.
    So i get some news and info about tracker and the torrent scene on the invite forum.
    Then i get the luck to be part of a community tracker (ITS) but after spending some nice few months it is a kind of redondant and very focus on the movies (their collection thing).
    So i think FSC is the ultimate tracker i'm looking for because this is a nice little comunity of expert (from what i read) aware of torrenting. I think their clubs are exactly what a community aware of everything need so i could discuss about every new content i like. Because i would participate in almost every FSC Club beside the fight club (i don't like fighting or wrestling) and the kids club (i don't have any and if so they should learn english ), here is my contribution or interesst for each club:

The DVD Club:
    I'm a fan of comedy (monty python, adam sandler, jim carrey), thriller with a nice plot (The Spanish Prisoner, usual suspect, cube, clockwork orange, pulp fiction, seven), adventure (die hard, indiana jones, back to the future, batman, falling down), action (jet li, jackie jan, 36 chambers, matrix) asia (old boy, shaolin soccer, my sassy girl, papurika, toki wo kakeru shoujo, akira) some realisators like Kubrick, Besson, Miyazaki and Jeunet.
    I watch a movie every night (some bad and some great it depend of the scene and the synopsis) so i can discuss about it and share some view to have more good choice.

The Music Club:
    I'm a big rock fan every kind of rock from the old school (led zep, ac/dc, gun's, deep purple) to the new rock (the killers) by my young years (nirvana, RATM, Queen, offspring, jeff buckley). But beside this i've got some very heterogeneous tasts and i can listen some rap (eminem i like the flow but not the lyrics) some R N'B (black eyed peas, Marvin Gaye) some classic (Carmina Burana, Die Zauberflöte) some pop (MJ) and some techno (Daft Punk, Fatboy slim)

The Philosophy Club:
    I love Platon and every read is a new lesson of life. I'm very open-mind and could speak about every philosophiic subject to give my opinion.

x264 Club | High Def:
    I bought a 32" screen in 2006 and since this screen is very useful to work while i can doing something else on the same screen and to watch a movie it's awsome so i'm focus on the HD content to obtain the best picture. I've got a computer from 2005 so i use coreAVC to decode the signal. I spread my passion to HD with my parents and their 50" screen add with the Western Digital HDTV so they can watch all my movies in HD without any computer problem.
    To sum up i had a lot of problem to watch HD movie so i used differents players and differents decoders and now i've got a good base of knowledge to help others.

The Creative Club:
    I don't know what kind of creative is it (photoshop, personnal music or video, or other) ?

The Anime Club:
    beside the anime i watch as a child a really watch some nice anime in VOST was in 1999 with the help of a friend who give me some nice advice (one piece and noir). Since i'm addicted to one piece and bleach and i try to discovered some nice new anime. I discover some nice anime like cowboy bebop, eyeshield 21, GTO, ken, school rumble, samourai champloo, shaman king, death note, etc...
    So it's would be great to discovered some new one with your advice and let you know of what little tresure i discovered.

The Game Club:
    In my childhood i had a gameboy, a SNES and an amstrad 6128. Now i've got a DS, a Wii and a Xbox360. i spend 6 months on starcraft so from this time i try to limited my time of game so i'm more focus on the quick arcade game: car game, arcade, sport, fight.
    My major play time is on PES2009 on PC with some friends.
    I recently installed the USB loader on my wii and now i've got 50 games on a nice little white WD HD just on top of my wii.
    I play the three one piece game in JAP till the end because these games are awesome.
    I used the xbox360 most of the time to play fight and sport game with friends.

The TV Club:
    The tv show are like a movie with a new part every week, you already know the caracter and the plot and most of the time the synopsis is always the same so either you like it or not. I watch with my girlfriend CSI and now NCSI but in the mean time we watch malcolm, desperate housewives, married with children, friends, futurama, jim profit, simpson, prison break, south park, scrubs, heroes, house, dexter, burn notice, hustle.

The Kids Club:
    finally i could spend some times to talk about the show that was on air when we were young (goldorak or dragon ball) beside the fact that this subject can be in the anime or tv club also.

If you need any other info just ask me, I will sent you a PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Cat's pajamas? And yes, you're right - real life trumps torrents.

Still, you have to understand it from a former trophy hunter's point of view.

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast