Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: A question to the ScT staff leader Feeling

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    God informs me that She doesn't like to be mocked.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Yeah I get why some of you don't care about pretimes, but no need to call other people pre whores because of it.

Example: I wait for Entourage to pre on Sundays because I don't have HBO. The pre is usually around 12am. Note that it's a Sunday and I have class on Monday. In this case I search for a good pre time. The other sites that pre it an hour or 2 late would be too much for me as I get up at 7. And with a good pre I watch it until around 1am, afterwards going to sleep.

Could I watch it on Monday the next day? Yes I could but why wait for something that's readily available. Do I go to parties, or hang out with people? No, because it's a Sunday evening and I've partied too hard on Saturday.

So in my dilemma the pre-time does matter. Otherwise I don't give a shit.
    This! Different shows, a little later and on weeknights, but ultimately the same dilemma. I suffer from insomnia.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 09-22-2009 at 09:33 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

What do those 0-day/pré-time freaks do when they have to go to a party or so ... they stay at home because they have to watch the newest entourage or so???
    Who goes to a party on Sunday night?
    I went a house party on a sunday not too long ago. There were only about 300 people there...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post

Who goes to a party on Sunday night?
    I went a house party on a sunday not too long ago. There were only about 300 people there...
    Just a little gathering of friends huh.....
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post

Just a little gathering of friends huh.....
    I can assure you, it was very serious like and studious, yeah, studious...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    here goes my very important contribution to the topic as it goes now:

1. yes, i do go out sometimes on sunday. for the record, only a couple of places are open at night, and that's where most of the "night" people meets, especially strippers, whose clubs are always closed at sunday and have nowhere to go party on their day off. yes, sunday is great fun.

2. i never ever used a IRC channel to see if something got pre'd . I've quit IRC since 1995, when i was a 19 year old boy, because even back then i noticed it was ruining my social life. so i uninstalled the good old mirc.

3. pre-times mean shit to me. if i was a no lifer, and spent all my day in front of my home computer, maybe, and only maybe, it could assume some importance to me. The way i do it now, i go check the torrent sites a maximum of 2 times per day,usually going there only once to put to download what interests me and was released during the previous day.

4. glad to see you around here, Disme, the belgian !
    You are such a keyboard jockey. I can tell by the way you post, you are glorifying yourself while putting down other people, cool guys don't do that. You're just showing everyone what a miserable life you have.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    lol this season of Entourage sucks anyway

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011