Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: An old Steve Jobs hommage

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biecoblu View Post
    Yeah, kind of...
    Question: Option 1 or Option 2
    Answer: Yes

error: response does not fit format of query
    He could mean, "A work in progress aimed at pissing off the viewer." You know, Macky, like posting...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He could mean, "A work in progress aimed at pissing off the viewer." You know, Macky, like posting...
    The third one
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-15-2011 at 06:20 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Besides the obvious point that I would never invite you to my home under any circumstances,if you kicked my cat I would not only throw you out of my house but I would also punch you in your pretentious face.
    You don't actually have a cat, do you? If you did, you'd know that cat training is a lot more physical than mental. But it drives you mental either way. Smacking a cat's nose, spraying it with water, poking its side so it pushes you (and the target) away, the list could go on. I did nothing more than steer (I use "kick" as a dramatic overestimation, mainly because I loathe cats) the cat away from my feet, mainly because it's not a healthy place for a cat to be - it's a foot for crying out loud. But the lousy owner, to whom it was a first pet, thought it was a little too physical, and that they should let their cat be free to slob around wherever she saw fit.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's becoming more obvious all the time- Rings wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if it bit him on the toe.
    I'd obviousment kick it, you nitwit. Am I the only one here who learnt anything from Reject's soliloquies?
    Also, here's a trick you should learn. I'm not coming up with some overly forced comeback for you in this thread. I'll just pounce on you at a better time.

Just expect to be jizzed on elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Biecoblu View Post
    Thank you Darth, yes there's some more here www.illustraweb.net and here www.rickandjoshua.com
    Did you personally code/design the flash comic book? I've been trying to get one of those for a website of mine.
    Also, I'd do away with the black background. I'd think a nice light gray/white background would give your website a "clean" overhaul that few other colors could help with. My opinion, anyway, disregard it if you find yourself more comfortable with black.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Am I the only one here who learnt anything from Reject's soliloquies?
    I imagine so. Yeah, safe bet.

Just expect to be jizzed on elsewhere.
    Running away, eh?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345