PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22

Alien5
08-11-2012, 12:05 AM
I hear all kinds of bullshit everyday pal, You want some advice? Take your fancy clothes and your black silk underwear and go back to Dysneyland.

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 04:40 AM
I hear all kinds of bullshit everyday pal, You want some advice? Take your fancy clothes and your black silk underwear and go back to Dysneyland.

Plus won. I think... :unsure:

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 04:44 AM
I get it now. Dave is standing up for mongs everywhere. He hopes to make this a mong haven where the mental can roam freely.

It's a beautiful dream, Dave. Beeauutiful. :crying:

manker
08-11-2012, 03:02 PM
/SHOCKER :no:

manker removed it all :rolleyes:Wasn't on all last night nor this morning, so it wasn't me.

What's basically happened is that the rest of the mods now see you as they see j-dye. A nuisance.
In my opinion, you aren't quite at his level, intellectually, nor do you have his endurance. He's been doing this shit for years.

People who have read your work know that you're completely benign, that you're incapable of doing anything of any significance to anyone. No-one is bothered by your daft crusade against mean people.
For that reason nothing specific will be done, you're the in the same boat as your mentor, j-dye. Your posts will be deleted and your accounts will be banned for as long as you take the time to create them.

People might talk to you if there are no mods on, or they might not, but if there are mods on, you'll be banned and your posts deleted.
I hope this helps you understand your situation :)

chalice
08-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Dave, Dave, your head is concave.
Your face is a sanitary towel.

Fifty internets watermelons (count 'em, fifty) to the bright spark who can finish that quatrain for me.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Dave, Dave, your head is concave.
Your face is a sanitary towel.
And so is your face.

Fifty internets watermelons (count 'em, fifty) to the bright spark who can finish that quatrain for me.

Gimme.

chalice
08-11-2012, 03:31 PM
:dabs:

You wouldn't even get an internets gooseberry for that wank.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Every time I pour cold water on poetry, it adds an inch to one of my future descendants' cawk.
May they revel in my legend.

chalice
08-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Pouring cold water on poetry is in itself a form of poetry. Especially when you do it.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:39 PM
right the first time. bring back busyedit you cunts
wouldn't've :glag:
o my fucking fuck

manker
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Pouring cold water on poetry is in itself a form of poetry. Especially when you do it.

The fact that I'm not entirely sure what you mean just added an extra dimension to the bawlbag of manker2560 AD.

chalice
08-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I knew what I meant. If it'd've scanned properly, I'd've let it stand.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
:schnauz: Gawd.

Did you notice that JP posted last night. All he did was question my grammar.
He was obviously incorrect to do so but he may have been doing it in an ironic manner that is indiscernible to anyone that hadn't pre-armed their interior with eight steins of apple.

Anyway, he didn't even say hiya. What a cunt.

Snee
08-11-2012, 03:48 PM
/SHOCKER :no:

manker removed it all :rolleyes:Wasn't on all last night nor this morning, so it wasn't me.

What's basically happened is that the rest of the mods now see you as they see j-dye. A nuisance.
In my opinion, you aren't quite at his level, intellectually, nor do you have his endurance. He's been doing this shit for years.

People who have read your work know that you're completely benign, that you're incapable of doing anything of any significance to anyone. No-one is bothered by your daft crusade against mean people.
For that reason nothing specific will be done, you're the in the same boat as your mentor, j-dye. Your posts will be deleted and your accounts will be banned for as long as you take the time to create them.

People might talk to you if there are no mods on, or they might not, but if there are mods on, you'll be banned and your posts deleted.
I hope this helps you understand your situation :)

Like I said already, the fact that dave wants his rants out there for the world to see is hilarious. If deleting it didn't make him cry, I'd want you to pin his wank.

chalice
08-11-2012, 03:52 PM

He was obviously incorrect to do so but he may have been doing it in an ironic manner that is indiscernible to anyone that hadn't pre-armed their interior with eight steins of apple.

Yeah, he's a bit of a cunt. Gotta admire that in him. It may be he seeks to remind you of your origins. When all this was fields, when Bo had hair, when Baz blood-let, when Skweeks was married, when men were men, or something else.

He's here to bring you down, my friend. That was a shot across the internets bows. You're warned.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Like I said already, the fact that dave wants his rants out there for the world to see is hilarious. If deleting it didn't make him cry, I'd want you to pin his wank.Maybe there is some kind of middle ground where I could select the mentalist of the mental bits and pin that.
but like, it's all written in fuckspastic so the selection process would take weeks.

manker
08-11-2012, 03:57 PM

Yeah, he's a bit of a cunt. Gotta admire that in him. It may be he seeks to remind you of your origins. When all this was fields, when Bo had hair, when Baz blood-let, when Skweeks was married, when men were men, or something else.

He's here to bring you down, my friend. That was a shot across the internets bows. You're warned.You might be right, and I'd like that.
When I first came he was my mortal enemy for about five minutes until he realised I wasn't Billy.

It was all a bit scary and disorienting but I'm settled in, now. Like Sly at the start of Rocky III.
He'd kill me in the first instance but then I'd get that hungry glint back, train like a mother-fucker with blacks and ghetto music and crop-tops and win the rematch in the seventh.

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Your face looks like a cunt. That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Dave. When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving.

anon
08-11-2012, 06:14 PM

I'd take J-Dye over Dave anytime. Some of the garbage he's posted has cracked me up several times. A bit of me feels bad we have to delete his posts :cry:

chrissy01
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Hi anon,

I guess you now understand what you've stepped into now, why this is a personal feud, how it came to be so.

I guess you understand that this leaking of real life details by admin team members of FST is NEVER going away, and that you as an admin team member must expect others to view you as suspect as well.

Looks to me like you've choosen your side anon

Looks to me like you're telling the members of this site that you support your mates on the admin team leaking their personal real life details.

Interesting choice.

anon
08-11-2012, 06:50 PM
RealitY gave my details to the FBI :cry:

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 08:04 PM
I'd take J-Dye over Dave anytime. Some of the garbage he's posted has cracked me up several times. A bit of me feels bad we have to delete his posts :cry:

Even Anon thinks you are yesterday's fish wrappings, Dave. It's not a sides "thing", you are just a pointless, long-winded, lonely twat. End of story.

Snee
08-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Looks like super secret dave can't accept that five minutes of googling got one all the personal details published about him to date on here, last I checked. Now, there's a real shocker.

All one needed to know was one or two of his old usernames, and a rudimentary understanding of which keywords to use. But no, it has to be a grand conspiracy.

Ah well, I've seen the facebook photo he was using for his profile, and a tinfoil hat couldn't make it worse.

What a mind, indeed.

megabyteme
05-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Damn, due to the crash, I'd say Snee won the internets. :O

Quarterquack
05-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Everything is back to normal, now.

Quarterquack
05-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Wait, no it's not. Mary's poasts about paralyzing children on the weekends are gone.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2013, 12:46 AM

Yeah but he clearly deserves it.
Not mention I've checked and its lately gone to hell and so it's not like $20 or a steak dinner or anything.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Wait, no it's not. Mary's poasts about paralyzing children on the weekends are gone.

He never posted that so I guess we all regrettably have further insight into your fantasies.

Skiz
05-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Have you ever looked back at old screenshots of your desktop and wondered wtf you were thinking? :mellow:

Quarterquack
05-05-2013, 06:12 AM
He never posted that so I guess we all regrettably have further insight into your fantasies.

A likely story. Now I truly believe this whole database reversal thing was orchestrated for this cover-up.
Anyone have a direct contact line to any police officers that might be casing the place? Dave?

Quarterquack
05-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Have you ever looked back at old screenshots of your desktop and wondered wtf you were thinking? :mellow:

I only have two thoughts that ever run through my head in instances like these:
1. I have to get rainmeter again.
2. Oh god, I was so much better off without rainmeter.

Biggles
05-05-2013, 11:50 AM

I think Snee already has an internets though.

dvdasacd
05-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I win.................................testing 1 2 3 mostly for some forum bug I'm noticing

megabyteme
05-05-2013, 07:08 PM

I think Snee already has an internets though.

That's always the trouble when shopping for the guy who has everything.

Personally, I'd be happy with a mere healthcares... :(

Skiz
05-05-2013, 08:28 PM

I only have two thoughts that ever run through my head in instances like these:
1. I have to get rainmeter again.
2. Oh god, I was so much better off without rainmeter.

:lol:

I think we've all been there.

TheFoX
05-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Anyone waiting with baited breath for OlegL to re-iterate his obsession with the young girl in his class, or his premeditated failure of all his exams?

IdolEyes787
05-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Anyone waiting with baited breath for OlegL to re-iterate his obsession with the young girl in his class, or his premeditated failure of all his exams?

In all seriousness of all the people currently here I only find that Irish lout,the guy with obscure fencing term for a username and the pedophile to be the least bit interesting.

megabyteme
05-06-2013, 02:43 AM
the guy with obscure fencing term for a username

Give us a hint. Chain link, pickets, or the :ghey: kind...

Snee
05-06-2013, 07:00 AM
I believe that idle is actually being a bit sneaky, here. He's actually talking about two guys.

In communist russia, they used to call someone who accidentally stab themselves in the foot, then tell everyone about it "the oleg". Meanwhile, and more recently, throwing oneself upon one's own sword, butt first, is "doing a dave".

IdolEyes787
05-06-2013, 10:29 AM
the guy with obscure fencing term for a username

Give us a hint. Chain link, pickets, or the :ghey: kind...

I apologize.I momentarily forgot that you're retarded.

lynx
05-06-2013, 11:46 PM
For the record, I'd just like to say it wasn't me

Snee
05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Rumour has it that rEALITy ate a hardrive, and corrupted all the dataz in what remains of the array, by drooling all over.

Inside information, above.

Barbarossa
05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Was I still posting in 2012? I can't remember if I've left yet :(

I assume the last 9 months were just a bad dream...

bigboab
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Will this make me a year younger?:wacko:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Will this make me a year younger?:wacko:

Yes but it will also give you cancer so it's a win/lose situation.

Btw sunburn,motherfuckers and I thought I was immune.
Obviously the Ozone Layer has some answering to do.

megabyteme
05-08-2013, 03:20 AM

Is it your summer week already?

IdolEyes787
05-08-2013, 10:29 AM

Is it your summer week already?

Summer week is when the sun finally has enough warmth to melt all the snow off the driveway and then everyone gets out lawn chairs and we have a barbeque on asphalt . :)
You still need to wear a toque though.:(

Snee
05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3X8tQYPU

Snee
05-10-2013, 03:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uDrFEXcg_A

Snee
05-10-2013, 05:19 PM
And here's something to cheer everyone up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

Skiz
05-10-2013, 09:35 PM
http://m.deadline.com/2013/05/24-eyes-return-as-limited-series-on-fox-kiefer-sutherland-in-talks/

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 03:44 PM
British hemophiliac wins Giro stage.

http://asia.eurosport.com/cycling/giro-d-italia/2013/gabicce-mare-saltara_mtc561391/live.shtml

I thought most British men were hemophiliacs.:unsure:

Snee
05-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Started watching Hemlock Grove, which started slow but just took a turn for the interesting.

chalice
05-12-2013, 11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=3aFoWAy_AlU&feature=endscreen

chalice
05-12-2013, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhmHdwnhWQ

Hairbautt
05-12-2013, 04:11 PM
So the forums crashed and ya'll backed up to like a 4 year old version. Hehehe.

dion09529
05-12-2013, 07:36 PM
hmm, this is funny...I'm typing this, while I'm doing this (http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/Horacio-Llorens-Infinity-Tumbling-World-Record-021243298205621).

thewizeard
05-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Hmmmm, I just woke up, what happened! :sleep1::sleep1:

Barbarossa
05-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Manker came back and was made a mod and left again but don't worry, it was all a dream. :/

megabyteme
05-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Surely this whole "loss of data" was in feeble effort to erase Dave getting bullied. :yup:

TheFoX
05-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Or too many OlegL threads caused an un-reversible corruption of the database to the point that the backups became corrupt in sympathy with the main database.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Started watching Hemlock Grove, which started slow but just took a turn for the interesting.

You said interesting so I guess we can safely rule out it having anything to do with baseball.

Snee
05-15-2013, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOZDKlpybZE

IdolEyes787
05-15-2013, 08:17 PM
A Little Less Living - The Inglorious Zombie Bastards™ is the most expensive feature film ever made in Norway. The special effects crew consisted of over 950 FX experts and programmers who worked consistently for over three years to create the most believeable 3D explosions, bullet hits and digital stunts possible. The film`s original budget was 9,2 billion dollars but ended up costing almost twice as much. It`s movie unlike nothing else you`ve seen!

Obviously the cost of a video camera and no sets is a lot higher in Norway than one might suspect.:mellow:
Either that or the producer is the proud new owner of a solid gold country somewhere.

Snee
05-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Dude, 9.2 billion dollars is more than the yearly budget for their state television, by a factor of a lot.

There's a good norwegian zombie movie, for reals, though. Dead Snow.

Although in the norwegian vein, my current favourite is still the Troll Hunter, although Elling is a classic.

I watched Thale a while ago (going back to horror flicks), and enjoyed that as well, but it's very much not for the mainstream crowd.

Something Else
05-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Does dead snow have one of those os with a line thro' it.

Snee
05-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Two.

IdolEyes787
05-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Dude, 9.2 billion dollars is more than the yearly budget for their state television, by a factor of a lot.

There's a good norwegian zombie movie, for reals, though. Dead Snow.

I've seen it and it's nowhere near as frightening as yellow snow.

Alien5
05-16-2013, 02:38 AM
:coffee:

Snee
05-16-2013, 04:13 PM
http://blog.widp.de/medien/click-the-squares-am-laboratory

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 04:28 PM
http://blog.widp.de/medien/click-the-squares-am-laboratoryI knew we should have done a better job of wiping out the Nazis when we had the chance.
Cool.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 04:33 PM
How is it that I obtained such an onject of immense ingenuity? I want the internets, oh yes give it to me.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 04:51 PM
How is it that I obtained such an onject of immense ingenuity? I want the internets, oh yes give it to me.

The internet isn't ingenious.Ingenious is how you tricked your parents into not killing you as a child.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Anyway you lose as the Board giveth and the Board taketh away.

megabyteme
05-16-2013, 04:54 PM

Screen name of "Kingoftheboard" and wants the internets.

You reek of inferiority complex, ma'am.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 06:02 PM
I wasn't being serious you see, I was merely outlining the fact that many people are self procalimed internet slayers who in fact, thrive off of the internet and claiming owning of the internet, an inatimate object. I suppose I shouldn't of used sarcasm/irony when I only made an account today and you'd not be able to detect my sarcasm as you don't know me.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 06:46 PM

Screen name of "Kingoftheboard" and wants the internets.

You reek of inferiority complex, ma'am.I wasn't being serious when I said that I was rather imitating mindless delinguents who would reluctantly claim the internet by an unlogical fallacy that they're actually going to obtain it. Some people aren't autistic so they could conclude that the person wasn't being serious, even so I was also mocking people that make inferior comments of how they want to obtain the internet with irony/sarcasm. As I'm clearly the noob here I forgot that you were not aware of my humour and my personality, so obviously you wouldn't detect that I was using irony but you'd rather jump to the conclusion that I'm being serious in this matter. Just pointing out that your name isn't necessarily good in my opinion, don't be subjective to my opinion which I like this name. In before "YOU SHOULDN'T BRING YOUR OPINIONS ON THE INTERNETS XDDDD"

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Then again, you weren't exactly aware that I would use humour/irony in a certain context so I'm sorry for not stating whether or not I was being ironic.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Ever consider changing your name to CaptainOblivious?

megabyteme
05-16-2013, 06:58 PM
I wasn't being serious when I said that I was rather imitating mindless delinguents who would reluctantly claim the internet by an unlogical fallacy that they're actually going to obtain it. Some people aren't autistic so they could conclude that the person wasn't being serious, even so I was also mocking people that make inferior comments of how they want to obtain the internet with irony/sarcasm. As I'm clearly the noob here I forgot that you were not aware of my humour and my personality, so obviously you wouldn't detect that I was using irony but you'd rather jump to the conclusion that I'm being serious in this matter. Just pointing out that your name isn't necessarily good in my opinion, don't be subjective to my opinion which I like this name. In before "YOU SHOULDN'T BRING YOUR OPINIONS ON THE INTERNETS XDDDD"

Or you could have just said all that to begin with. :lol:

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 07:08 PM

The internet isn't ingenious.Ingenious is how you tricked your parents into not killing you as a child.

Well, the internet was cleverly and originally devised by many people, the idea came about by Leonard kleinrock in the 1960s. You can deface the internet by saying it isn't ingenious (ingenious meaning clever and original) but I beg to differ.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 07:11 PM
I could of said that all to begin with, but I'm a noob.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 07:15 PM
So, you're saying that the internet isn't ingenious? Why so? I don't know about you but it's the largest group of information in the world, you can access plenty of stuff for free, you can download illegally (wow so cool), and many of us use the internet practically every day. It's an aspect of our day.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 08:05 PM

Well, the internet was cleverly and originally devised by many people, the idea came about by Leonard kleinrock in the 1960s. You can deface the internet by saying it isn't ingenious (ingenious meaning clever and original) but I beg to differ.

Ingenious infenious.The internet is pure evil,true story.

Before the internet and the World getting "small" people generally had a sense of wonder about a lot of things but not anymore.
Also people used to be forced to actually remember stuff, now they just look it up on Google or take a picture of it on their iPhone. That and people use to talk whereas now they "chat" or worse,text.:ermm:

Hear what I say and believe me later, contrary to what most would have you believe convenience isn't always a good thing ,nor is living until you're 100 nor is any movie ever made starring Adam Sandler.
I don't make these truths I just report on them.

Btw is there some other ingenious not meaning "clever and original" that I'm unaware of.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 08:26 PM

Ingenious infenious.The internet is pure evil,true story.

Before the internet and the World getting "small" people generally had a sense of wonder about a lot of things but not anymore.
Also people used to be forced to actually remember stuff, now they just look it up on Google or take a picture of it on their iPhone. That and people use to talk whereas now they "chat" or worse,text.:ermm:

Hear what I say and believe me later, contrary to what most would have you believe convenience isn't always a good thing ,nor is living until you're 100 nor is any movie ever made starring Adam Sandler.
I don't make these truths I just report on them.

Btw is there some other ingenious not meaning "clever and original" that I'm unaware of.

The internet may be pure evil but it doesn't oppose the fact it's original and clever. The idea itself is clever but on the long run it has diminished civilization and even the reason behind obtaining knowledge. Us humans thrive on understanding concepts, we just need to know them. Yet, when we understand the concepts it puts us in a state of realisation, we're grasping reality. The statement "knowledge is power" isn't applicable anymore as we can access practically every source of information on the internet. We have diminished civilization by the internet, intelligence isn't needed much anymore and knowledge can be obtained at any given moment by google. See, this is why I envy people who are stupid, hear me out instead of rushing to conclusions. Less intelligent people have happiness where as genius or even people with a grasp reality see the world for what it's really for, where as stupid people,well they don't understand much of anything really but a lot of them are happy. The internet's convenient there's no denying that, but as you said convenience isn't always a good thing. Also, what age are you? Just curious.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 08:37 PM
I meant to also say how reality isn't a nice thing, the more we understand concepts the more we indulge into reality.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Also, what age are you? Just curious.

Bronze Age.I use to be New Age but ever since the weather has turned warmer I've been getting a lot of sun.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Witty reply, I'm still curious what age are you? This isn't to justify anything I have said because you're a certain age. Well, I'm 16 so hello.

Vestibule
05-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Idol and Mega hanging with 16 year olds?:whistling

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Witty reply, I'm still curious what age are you? This isn't to justify anything I have said because you're a certain age. Well, I'm 16 so hello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgbcKNtc5N4

Vestibule
05-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 11:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgbcKNtc5N4

I was only sixteen yesterday actually, witty reply there mate.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 11:07 PM
So then you have no plans on becoming 17? :(

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 11:08 PM

Not the dumbest thing you've ever said and not by a long shot.:)

Vestibule
05-16-2013, 11:11 PM

That makes two of you:huh:

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 11:11 PM
So then you have no plans on becoming 17? :(

I plan to kill myself so I can become a self proclaimed inspiration and others will idolize me, I'm joking by the way. I meant as in I'm not going on sixteen anytime soon unless you affiliate that 364 days is a little time frame, then yes.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 11:22 PM
... unless you affiliate that 364 days is a little time frame, then yes.

It's a short time in Paradise but an eternity in Hell or listening to Vestibule.:) Also killing yourself before you're old enough for life to give you multiple really good reasons for wanting to do so seems sort of silly ,doesn't it?

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 11:24 PM

That makes two of you:huh: I'm ghost written so basically you just insulted my employee Phil for no real reason and let me warn you he holds a grudge.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 11:26 PM

You laugh until one of them turns out to be your daughter and then it's all accusations of statutory rape and such.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 11:29 PM
... unless you affiliate that 364 days is a little time frame, then yes.

It's a short time in Paradise but an eternity in Hell or listening to Vestibule.:) Also killing yourself before you're old enough for life to give you multiple really good reasons for wanting to do so seems sort of silly ,doesn't it?

Killing yourself for multiple good reason isn't regarded by anyone my age, they merely want to be seen as an idol figure for their friends, their attempt to become someone. In the teenage years you're supposed to develop your personality and your character, instead of developing their self they would rather kill theirselves for a modicum statement, basically an extreme way to express their own views on a topic. It's silly, but it's human nature to want to be rendered as better than others so for some explicit reason. They believe that if they die they'll be more respected. It isn't paradise for me as I'm not able to act as a normal teenager, personally I think I've matured too fast and I won't have those moments where I can go and get drunk, party all night and laugh at immature things. I wish I was like that for my teenage years, care free but unfortunately I'm not.

Kingoftheboard
05-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Talking about families when you mentioned daughter, I actually made an account here to find my dad who claims to be the so called "king" of this website. Which I doubt to believe, although since I'm seen as a mindless being he wouldn't think that I would ever come on this website. Or it might of been because he was drunk or high, one of the two.

Snee
05-17-2013, 06:09 AM
:huh:

It's probably some douchespastic no one here gives a fuck about.

Try the bittard bittorrent section.

Kingoftheboard
05-17-2013, 09:15 AM
frenchie you won't get the internets, you should just surrender.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 12:11 PM
:huh:

It's probably some douchespastic no one here gives a fuck about.

Try the bittard bittorrent section.

Either that or OlegL gets around more than he leads us to believe.

megabyteme
05-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Talking about families when you mentioned daughter, I actually made an account here to find my dad who claims to be the so called "king" of this website. Which I doubt to believe, although since I'm seen as a mindless being he wouldn't think that I would ever come on this website. Or it might of been because he was drunk or high, one of the two.

Any chance you are at least half Irish? :O

ckrit
05-17-2013, 02:50 PM
That's an interesting guess. Mine would be half-dave.

Kingoftheboard
05-17-2013, 04:00 PM
No I live in england, my dad's english.

megabyteme
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM

You laugh until one of them turns out to be your daughter and then it's all accusations of statutory rape and such.

I'll bring the Ambien, you...never mind. I see this plan going downhill with you informing me slightly too late that the drugs were for her... :(

megabyteme
05-17-2013, 06:36 PM

Sorry to hear that. You've just GREATLY reduced the chances of this turning out for the better. :console:

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 07:36 PM

No one really lives in England, they only reside there.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 07:39 PM
So basically England is a lot like Cleveland but with funny accents.

chalice
05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
I suppose I'll have to claim ownership of this biological overspill. There I was, on the eve of this brat's consensual advent, being drunk and high, marvelling at his onrushing maturity.

He had expressed a recent interest in expression, and I thought, being drunk and high, he should shuffle his snuffle around the febrile cesspit that is this lounge which some of us know and love so well. In between the dross he might glean something about style and poise, but might also learn that severe autistic spastichood is not limited to this household. Little did I suspect, being drunk and high, that he'd sink his mutant feet, head-first into my beloved holy of holies. I can only apologise to you gentlemen, and offer up his right eye, his searingly bright blue right eye as recompense for his uppity naivete.

He's been warned. His exams start next week, and we all know that it's deeds not words that are the measure of a person's intelligence. Unless, the deed involves words, of course, which pretty much scuppers that aphorism.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:03 PM
You claim that you're drunk and high but how can you differentiate the sensations and be absolutely sure that you aren't simply drunk or high?

Please explain and try not to be ponderous.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Also your daughter has Aspergers and clearly this one's equally mental so hopefully you have better luck with the other offspring.

chalice
05-17-2013, 10:41 PM
You claim that you're drunk and high but how can you differentiate the sensations and be absolutely sure that you aren't simply drunk or high?

I've been drunk. It's a singular sensation. I've been stoned. This is a different feeling to being drunk. I've been stoned and drunk, but mostly on weekends. Don't take my mystic word for it, try it yourself. Be scientific if you really wanna know.

I prefer stoned. You actively look forward to your dinner and you sleep like a sixteen year old, except you have to get up, and clean up his shit, and remind him that when I'm dead his house will become a stink zone, and women with actual tits will laugh at him from a safe distance, and only animals will come there to die.

Kingoftheboard
05-17-2013, 10:45 PM

Alcohol's a depressant and weed is a pyschedelic.

Kingoftheboard
05-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Also your daughter has Aspergers and clearly this one's equally mental so hopefully you have better luck with the other offspring.

Mental seems like a more reasonable term to call me than an asshole, or any general insult. You used originality, great work idol.

chalice
05-17-2013, 11:04 PM

Your spellcheck is a psychedelic. Also, what the fuck would you know about drugs, apart from latent observation of myself and some Channel 4 teen wank? Don't answer that. You've turned your father, the breathing embodiment of laissez-faire liberalism tumbling into a fucking nazi. I'm a restricting your internets forthwith.

Ja wohl.

megabyteme
05-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Noice! I got it right with the mere clues of, "king", "drunk or stoned", and the ability to create posts longer than one line. :01:

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 11:48 PM

Mental seems like a more reasonable term to call me than an asshole, or any general insult. You used originality, great work idol.

It might in fact be great work but since you're mental I obviously can't take your word for it.

Anyway to test how mental you might be* let's try the Rorschach test.

What do you see in this ink blot?

1. Slightly crazed but can still pass for normal if you don't look too closely
2. Thinks aliens are the reason Hitler won the Battle of Waterloo
3. Mary

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 11:51 PM

If alcohol is a depressant then how come people in beer commercials always seem to be having a good time?

megabyteme
05-18-2013, 12:06 AM
What do you see in this ink blot?

Your desktop wallpaper revealed. :no:

TheFoX
05-18-2013, 11:14 AM
This is one weird thread. We have Chalice, Son of Chalice, Friend of Chalice, Best Mate of Chalice and MegaByteMe all commenting about someone's weed.

And what about that ink blot of Mickey Mouse from overhead? What is that supposed to signify?

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 11:35 AM
This is one weird thread. We have Chalice, Son of Chalice, Friend of Chalice, Best Mate of Chalice and MegaByteMe all commenting about someone's weed.

And what about that ink blot of Mickey Mouse from overhead? What is that supposed to signify?

Chalice's best friend is the weed.

chalice
05-18-2013, 11:48 AM

Chalice's best friend is the weed.

Untrue. Weed is my mortal enemy. I've no doubt it's out to kill me, so I'm keeping it close. I fully intend my respiratory system to be on display in some drug research lab. Students will drop their academic lower mandibles at my stubborn resilience. My lungs are a murky tar pit. I know this. So I've been plundering the buffered carcinogenic nature of water filtration smoking systems in a concerted effort to extend my existence by eight to ten months, give or take.

My best friend is bloke called Kev.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Kev is obviously code for weed and he doesn't contain any more carcinogens than a slice of pastrami last time I made up stuff checked.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 11:59 AM

What's with the picture of the frog?

Snee
05-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Sometimes, chalice, the things you do aren't brilliant. You shouldn't mix irl with the bored like that.

I showed a lady friend the way here, once, long ago, and it really didn't end well.

Well, for me. She is very likely better off.

Also, I thought we wuz best mates 4 life, yo.

chalice
05-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Kev is obviously code for weed and he doesn't contain any more carcinogens than a slice of pastrami last time I made up stuff checked.

Weed is four times more carcinogenic than tobacco. True story. The carcinogens are soluble in water, THC is not. That's why bongs exist.

Also, Kev is pretty much stuffed to the gills with weed. That's how come we get on so well. He's also a cunt, so we can attune our psyches on that level, too.

chalice
05-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Sometimes, chalice, the things you do aren't brilliant. You shouldn't mix irl with the bored like that.

I showed a lady friend the way here, once, long ago, and it really didn't end well.

Well, for me. She is very likely better off.

Also, I thought we wuz best mates 4 life, yo.

We are, mate. I just can't say it too often. Cunts get jealous.

He'll go away, I guarantee it. I've never been about to ban anyone on the board before, and I'll be relishing the opportunity, innit. Mary's ex-missus found her way onto here, and we all know how that ended.

Some foreigner on Skype told my kid he had a way with words and I've been trying to get him to shut the fuck up ever since. Again, apologies.

chalice
05-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Also, I was drunk and high.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Weed is four times more carcinogenic than tobacco. True story.

So when doctors prescribe marijuana for people undergoing chemo they're really just goofing on them.

Doctors are serious cunts.

chalice
05-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Weed is four times more carcinogenic than tobacco. True story.

So when doctors prescribe marijuana for people undergoing chemo they're really just goofing on them.

People with lung cancer who're prescribed weed usually ingest through vaporizers or pill form.

You're just not down with the terminal kids, Idol.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 12:40 PM

People with lung cancer who're prescribed weed usually ingest through vaporizers or pill form.

That seems unnecessarily cruel as those would be incredibly hard to roll.

chalice
05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Quite.

Also, Sneesworth, remember that comic site you put me in touch with that time? Well, it's the gift that keeps on giving. I defied personal convention a couple of months ago and actually slapped down honest to goodness digital currency to the place in thanks for their facilitation of my ongoing theft.

Once done, the site expands somewhat and you get all the zero day Marvel and Image releases, not that you'd want the vast majority or anything. Still there's other stuffs, too. Well worth a fiver of anyone's dough. True story.

Snee
05-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Cool. Glad it came in handy.

For myself, well, if I were to commit a super-serious crime and download some comics, I think I'd be using usenet for it now. But perish the thought, obviously. For I am an honest man.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 11:06 PM
I watched the Giro for like 2 hours today even though the fog was so bad there was no live race coverage and they resorted to continually showing the crowd huddled at the finish line while mumbling about how "I bet there's exciting stuff maybe happening right now if we were able to show you it ".

Oddly t was still better than American network TV though.

pootystomp
05-18-2013, 11:31 PM

Really, there is certainly a lot of shit but there's also some great content.

megabyteme
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
I watched the Giro for like 2 hours today even though the fog was so bad there was no live race coverage and they resorted to continually showing the crowd huddled at the finish line while mumbling about how "I bet there's exciting stuff maybe happening right now if we were able to show you it ".

Foggy cycling on television begs the question, "Are they there yet? Are they there yet?..."

IdolEyes787
05-19-2013, 10:58 AM

If a joke fell in the forest.......

megabyteme
05-19-2013, 11:10 AM

If a joke fell in the forest.......

I gave you the sound of one hand clapping, if it makes you feel any better. :mellow:

Snee
05-19-2013, 11:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=X2o26Pxl1S0

Snee
05-19-2013, 11:22 AM
"They wouldn't have to be taken back to where they perhaps hadn't come from in the first place."

DngrMs
05-19-2013, 08:02 PM
This thread is a fucking scam.

I already own the internets and I'm not giving them to you pricks.

dion09529
05-24-2013, 08:57 PM
So you are Barack Obama.

chalice
05-26-2013, 10:05 AM
See, you say it's gonna happen now, but when exactly do you mean?

I've already waited too long and all my hope is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMh8GQnDW8

There's a club, if you'd like to go...Where you go where you could meet somebody who really loves you. So you go and you stand on your own and you leave on your own and you go home and you cry and you want to die.

chalice
05-26-2013, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQPZ9dD9v8

chalice
05-26-2013, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELo-AmUKiU

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 12:49 PM
I had a friend who was a major Morrissey fan and I actually ask him if Morrissey ever wrote a song that didn't make you feel like you wanted to kill yourself.

chalice
05-26-2013, 12:57 PM
I had a friend who was a major Morrissey fan and I actually ask him if Morrissey ever wrote a song that didn't make you feel like you wanted to kill yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aai66sokkfw

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Morrissey isn't about wanting to kill yourself. He's about wanting to get over the feeling of killing yourself. There's a difference.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Then how come listening to him makes me want to kill myself?

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:07 PM
See Bobby McFerin is about getting over wanting to kill yourself and yet he doesn't instil the feeling of me wanting to kill myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:08 PM

You want to kill yourself anyway. You're just letting him exacerbate it.

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Also, there's no fucking way I'm watching Bobby Mc fucking Ferrin. I'm depressed enough.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:10 PM

I really don't want to kill myself as I feel there are probably enough people already willing to do it for me.
Yes I am that lazy.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Also, there's no fucking way I'm watching Bobby Mc fucking Ferrin. I'm depressed enough.

It helps if you think of Bobby McFerrin as good music just with the good part removed.
Anyway, racist.

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:12 PM
I really don't want to kill myself as I feel there are probably enough people already willing to do it for me.
Yes I am that lazy.

Southpaw grammar. Do something for me, if you please.

Make me not want to kill myself. There's a good chap.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:15 PM
McFerrin Video linked to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&feature=endscreen&NR=1

He's not really very good but I think no one is willing to tell him that for fear that he may eat them.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Make me not want to kill myself. There's a good chap.

You're Irish,when sober being depressed is basically your job.

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Fuck you. I'm killing myself immediately.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:20 PM
McFerrin Video linked to this.

He's not really very good but I think no one is willing to tell him that for fear that he may eat them.

Also they're Hawaiian and clearly any people who think making clothing out of grass is a good idea well their judgment can't be really trusted.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Fuck you. I'm killing myself immediately.

Are you dead yet?

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:23 PM
I get proper low sometimes. This is one of them. Save me. Somebody fucking save me from this detritus that is existence.

There's nothing I can do. It's out of my control. I can shout 'fuck' and listen to loud music. That's it.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:33 PM
See that's the problem you listen to the wrong kind of music.Try this.Just don't think about Michael being a pedo and dying from a drug overdose.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:38 PM
No.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 01:40 PM
OK different tact.Two Irishmen walk into a bar........

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Only one Irishman ever walks into a bar...

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_rQrhd1Cg

chalice
05-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I don't do this for money, I do it for love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQuCqNVdxTc

Everything's fucked.

TheFoX
05-26-2013, 02:52 PM

What's with half a story? So, what was your friend's reply, for fuck sake!

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 04:03 PM
Only one Irishman ever walks into a bar...

They were blind and illiterate ballet dancers.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 04:05 PM

I never got one because before he could respond he committed suicide.

chalice
05-26-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47bKTtIwrO4

chalice
05-26-2013, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc89WTEh-jE

chalice
05-26-2013, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEtSkJDA61g

chalice
05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2T7Q2LfHs

chalice
05-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Sick down to my heart.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2T7Q2LfHs

megabyteme
05-26-2013, 06:27 PM
As someone who also lives with serious depression, and endured it unknowingly for roughly 25 years without treatment, you know we endure the darkest of black days as they make the perpetual grey almost tolerable.

Those who do not live with depression sign it off as "sadness" or "a down day". This is an injustice and an insult to those who face it. It is closer to physical, chronic pain than an emotion. If anyone doubts this, notice how often the depressed retreat -either into themselves, or a den, only to roar and bite if pushed any further.

Sorry to hear you are in pain, my friend.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 07:20 PM
As someone who also lives with serious depression, and endured it unknowingly for roughly 25 years without treatment, you know we endure the darkest of black days as they make the perpetual grey almost tolerable.

Those who do not live with depression sign it off as "sadness" or "a down day". This is an injustice and an insult to those who face it. It is closer to physical, chronic pain than an emotion. If anyone doubts this, notice how often the depressed retreat -either into themselves, or a den, only to roar and bite if pushed any further.

:'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwgYvzQWS4

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Actually in reality I'm laughing at you're pain but I didn't want to come off as rude.:)

megabyteme
05-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Actually in reality I'm laughing at you're pain but I didn't want to come off as rude.:)

Shuuush. I just didn't want the big sissy boy to keep posting emo music all day. :fear:

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6xaj2fC1jI

TheFoX
05-26-2013, 11:15 PM

I never got one because before he could respond he committed suicide.

You mean you asked him a question, and he topped himself. Do you have that affect on everyone, or just that one mate?

Blimey, I wish I could kill people just by asking them a simple question. How do you do it?

IdolEyes787
05-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Blimey, I wish I could kill people just by asking them a simple question. How do you do it?

It's not as mysterious as it seems. I simply ask them while standing in the middle of busy intersections. :mellow:

TheFoX
05-27-2013, 10:11 AM

It's not as mysterious as it seems. I simply ask them while standing in the middle of busy intersections. :mellow:

And they are stupid enough to approach you while you stand in the centre of a busy intersection?

Am I fucking glad I ain't one of your mates. I'd hate to have to answer one of your questions while starring an 18 wheeler down the grill!

So, you obviously hate all those who think they are your friends, if your answer to them it to stand at an intersection. I can only gather that you are their friend but they are not your friends. Is this true?

Do you trust anyone enough not to encourage them to meet you at a busy intersection?

What do you do when you are not encouraging people to get flattened?

Do you visit any other locations, or have you pitched your tent permanently at that intersection?

(I think you need to get out more!)

chalice
05-27-2013, 10:32 AM

Yep, having the bad brain aids sucks the balls badly. I'd much prefer cancer. At least then you get treated like a proper invalid. It's the helplessness, the inertia, if you will. The feeling of ineffectiveness. Even calling spastics spastics on the internets has lost its appeal. Seems pointless when it never did before.

The only thing that keeps me going is Idol's tragic attempts at punctuation.

chalice
05-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Also, who's been tinkering with the busy edit? Seems I can edit whatever the fuck I like and it won't show as edited in the post. I kinda love it, but it sets a dangerous precedent.

Dave could reinvent himself, make himself credible and interesting and not so much of a spastic lunatic and posterity would believe him, innit.

chalice
05-27-2013, 10:41 AM

I'm laughing at your inability to spell your.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm laughing at your inability to differentiate between me not being able to spell your and to use it correctly.:)

chalice
05-27-2013, 11:10 AM
I've never used it incorrectly. As words go, I reckon I've got it nailed.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2013, 11:14 AM
The only thing that keeps me going is Idol's tragic attempts at punctuation.
Punctuation is over.Rated like a Canadian team's chances.To win the Stanley Cup.

chalice
05-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Caesar entered on his head
A helmet on each foot
A sandal on each hand he had
His willing sword to boot

IdolEyes787
05-27-2013, 11:20 AM
I've never used it incorrectly. As words go, I reckon I've got it nailed.

Actions and lolcats speak louder than words anyway.

mjmacky
05-27-2013, 07:39 PM
So, chavvy buddy, are you in a bit of a rut now? I'm pulling myself out with my fists. I joined a boxing gym.

Maybe you could follow in my footsteps like you always do and head down to a pub.

Something Else
05-27-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm probs gonna watch a dodgy version of the new Star-Trek fillum, innit. :emo:

Snee
05-28-2013, 08:27 PM
'sup. Was it any good?

IdolEyes787
05-28-2013, 11:41 PM
'sup. Was it any good?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444081-Critically-Evaluate-the-last-movie-you-saw/page38?p=3699786&viewfull=1#post3699786

I only butt in because I'd like to hear another opinion from someone who knows the series.
Not that it was bad .It just didn't add anything to anything which if I were a famous multimillionaire movie director trying to cement my place in history I'd sort of be embarrassed by.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2013, 11:27 PM
My kewl overpriced "barefoot" running shoes (http://www.borntorun.com/blogs/barefoot-bulletin/7892109-new-balance-minimus-hi-rez-review) started falling apart after only a month of use.So foolishly determined to ring every last ounce of value out of them, I applied some shoe goo and tape and went for an hour run on an out and back route .:frusty:

Half way done I could literally feel them coming (even further) apart under me but being an out and back course I had no option but to do the remainder of the run.

Now I got the bad aids in both feet.:(

megabyteme
05-29-2013, 11:33 PM
My kewl overpriced "barefoot" running shoes (http://www.borntorun.com/blogs/barefoot-bulletin/7892109-new-balance-minimus-hi-rez-review) started falling apart after only a month of use.So foolishly determined to ring every last ounce of value out of them, I applied some shoe goo and tape and went for an hour run on an out and back route .:frusty:

Half way done I could literally feel them coming (even further) apart under me but being an out and back course I had no option but to do the remainder of the run.

Now I got the bad aids in both feet.:(

You wanted a "minimalist shoe. Sounds like you just got 'em broke in... :idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-29-2013, 11:36 PM
Seriously who'd have thunk that the equivalent of a pair of socks with a few thin bits of rubber attached wouldn't wear well?:idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-29-2013, 11:54 PM
I just ordered these (http://www.barefootjosh.com/?p=3429).Fuck you,logic.

Something Else
05-30-2013, 04:44 PM

If you squint, they look like a pair of high-heels on a tranny. :smilie4:

naani
06-01-2013, 12:58 PM
why do u need to order shoes.
it's always good to walk without wearing anything :cry:
trust me u will have good circulation of blood & hpoefully u miht become intelligent in not s distant future :D

IdolEyes787
06-01-2013, 04:21 PM
why do u need to order shoes.
it's always good to walk without wearing anything :cry:
trust me u will have good circulation of blood & hpoefully u miht become intelligent in not s distant future :D

y u write sentence things with letters that r suppose 2 represent words and not the actual words themselves?
y lazee or teen girl texting friend or lazee teen girl texting friend or sumthing?
mayb if u make effort 2 write entire words then more blood flow to brain and u mite end up smarter or at least not b mistaken 4 lazee teen girl quite so often.
but then mayb u want 2 be mistaken 4 lazee teen girl cuz u predator or gypsy or sumthing

megabyteme
06-03-2013, 02:01 AM
You forgot to delete that post anon.

So did you read why you're stuck with me being 'tiresome' forever more? Not that I give much of a fuck really, I just want you to understand why I won't just fuck off. So you get that this 'tiresome' you signed upto is a long term thing.

Which one are you? If you are here for the long-haul, it might help if anyone remembers who you are. Just saying... :idunno:

chalice
06-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Hoi, Idol, what were you pming me about, you big girl? My inbox capacity has reverted back to a measly 250 after the removal of that TTC bollocks.

Had to delete loads of wank. Tell me. Tell me now.

anon
06-04-2013, 01:34 PM
the removal of that TTC bollocks.

I lobbied to get it back, but They Just Didn't Care.

chalice
06-04-2013, 02:11 PM

You're too nice for your own good. One of these days you're gonna croak from sense of fair play poisoning.

megabyteme
06-04-2013, 03:57 PM

I got out before it became all the fad. :snooty:

anon
06-04-2013, 06:17 PM
And I was to cool to get in in the first place! :D

Artemis
06-05-2013, 03:02 PM

It had a big 'manager' axe hanging over it for years, I mean there was the constant headache of moderation and all the extra workload.......

It was just too stressful. :idunno:

Something Else
06-05-2013, 04:56 PM
I was ejected for calling somebody a cunt, or something else. I thought it was a bit snooty and morally high-horsey anyways. :ghey:

chalice
06-05-2013, 05:48 PM
I was ejected for calling somebody a cunt, or something else. I thought it was a bit snooty and morally high-horsey anyways. :ghey:

I called everybody cunts all the time. I think they thought I was joking or something.

Ironic, isn't it, that we always called you a hippie and now your hip is fucked. Spooky.

dion09529
06-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Last one to post gets $20.

Starting a new thread.

If you don't know the rules then there's <1% chance you will win anyway.

If you do I'll tell you.

gimme 20 bucks.

megabyteme
06-05-2013, 09:02 PM
gimme 20 bucks.

That's what yer mum says.

A lot. :mellow:

dion09529
06-05-2013, 09:28 PM
gimme 20 bucks.

jfcj

Artemis
06-05-2013, 10:26 PM

jfcj

Excellent! a jumble of letters and an image that doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a response. Don't forget to wear your helmet when you go outside. :yup:

dion09529
06-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Fuck off

a jumble of letters that fit to you.

chalice
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Fuck off

Why do you post here? It's not like anybody likes you or bothers to talk to you, except to point out what a dick you are.

You're not even clever enough to be irritating.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 11:50 AM

Why do you post here? It's not like anybody likes you or bothers to talk to you, except to point out what a dick you are.

You're not even clever enough to be irritating.Oh sorry I mistaking thought you were talking to basically everyone on this site.

chalice
06-06-2013, 11:53 AM

You're not even clever enough to be irritating.Oh sorry I mistaking thought you were talking to basically everyone on this site.

Try that again in English. There's a good chap.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Oh sorry I mistaking thought you were talking to basically everyone on this site.

Try that again in English. There's a good chap.

I don't like the English except maybe Kate Beckinsale ,James McAvoy and Clive Owen.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Wait McAvoy's Scottish so fuck that theory.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Hoi, Idol, what were you pming me about, you big girl? My inbox capacity has reverted back to a measly 250 after the removal of that TTC bollocks.

Had to delete loads of wank. Tell me. Tell me now.

I don't remember but I can say with a high degree of certainty that it wasn't important and that it likely involved the badmouthing of someone.

megabyteme
06-06-2013, 12:45 PM
likely involved the badmouthing of someone.

And here I thought you gheys were proud of your oral skills. :idunno:

chalice
06-06-2013, 05:52 PM
likely involved the badmouthing of someone.

And here I thought you gheys were proud of your oral skills. :idunno:

Clearly you're confusing badmouthing with goodmouthing. Have a word with your missus or something.

megabyteme
06-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Clearly you're confusing badmouthing with goodmouthing. Have a word with your missus or something.

The -mouth I typically get from the wife involves doing stuff around the house. :(

Something Else
06-06-2013, 09:46 PM

I called everybody cunts all the time. I think they thought I was joking or something.

Ironic, isn't it, that we always called you a hippie and now your hip is fucked. Spooky.

Ironically two; I moved to a town full of hippies. :eyebrows:

Vestibule
06-06-2013, 11:18 PM

Ironically two; I moved to a town full of hippies. :eyebrows:

...Isn't this where Idol interjects with an F Bomb or two explaining the difference between 'coincidence and irony' ... of course... he could be napping... or gheying it up with Anthonybrian...:hug:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Coincidence is me and your Dad both deciding to brag about the hot sex we had last night.
Irony is that unbeknownst to him we were both talking about having it with your mum.:)

Vestibule
06-07-2013, 01:29 AM
An adept retort... and I think we all learned something... aside form the grammar lesson... you can channel the dead... who knew?

BTW ... mum's never been happier...:blushing:

Alien5
06-07-2013, 10:14 PM
[img]25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4akmjai4l1qzkun4o1_250.gif[\img]

Artemis
06-13-2013, 02:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mgx0WhY.gif

Hmmm..... so it was the imagehost that wasn't allowed. Anyway here is Allen's image posted on a host that FST likes (Imgur).

Noice btw.

Alien5
06-14-2013, 07:58 AM
:kiss:

brotherdoobie
06-14-2013, 10:41 AM
I would like to fuck one of you. No one in particular. But one of you.

-doobs

Alien5
06-15-2013, 07:32 AM
In your dreams. :snooty:

ziggyjuarez
06-16-2013, 05:00 AM
Tyson furry sucks...

TheFoX
06-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Tyson's furry socks...

I didn't know Tyson was in to all that soft stuff?

TheFoX
06-16-2013, 10:26 AM
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4akmjai4l1qzkun4o1_250.gif

I wish you wouldn't keep writing in Polish!

ziggyjuarez
06-17-2013, 12:43 AM
Damn I now have HIV.

sorinxdx
06-17-2013, 03:04 PM
It just keeps on giving!

megabyteme
06-17-2013, 05:15 PM
It just keeps on giving!

6 years since your last post. Kinda like a Cathoholic returning to confessional. :O

4letterwords
06-24-2013, 07:27 AM
It just keeps on giving!

6 years since your last post. Kinda like a Cathoholic returning to confessional. :O
or kinda like me.

Artemis
06-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Damn I now have HIV.

Bummer.

Snee
06-24-2013, 06:34 PM

I tried on a pair of these (http://www.onemoment.es/en/), and liked them enough to order a pair a size smaller.

They are nothing alike yours.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2013, 08:11 PM

I tried on a pair of these (http://www.onemoment.es/en/), and liked them enough to order a pair a size smaller.

They are nothing alike yours.

Seem nice and price is certainly right but they look like they would be hot.

Snee
06-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Well, there's zero ventilation, and they're made of rubber, so.

That said, it didn't bother me. If you get sweaty, they're very easy to wash inside, after. I only tried them on for a couple of evenings, though. (I bought the ones I was trying, myself, but they were a bit too big, so decided on giving them away.)

If you decide to try a pair and you order online, be careful with the sizing, though.

Their sizing guide from here may help: http://www.onemoment.es/en/modelos.php#

I stole this from another site:

XXS (32-34) 19,5-21,5cm
XS (35-37) 22-23,6cm
S (38-40) 24-25,5cm
M (41-43) 25,6-27,6cm
L (43,5-45,5) 28-29,5cm

This may or may not work. The best thing by far would be if you could try some on beforehand.

mjmacky
06-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Rubber shoe things? That's what's going on here, rubber shoe things?