PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ziggyjuarez
02-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Way to create a new page...

ziggyjuarez
02-17-2012, 08:29 AM
I never liked my father a whole lot even as a kid.Just hope I never end uP like him but fuck, I think I am...it's hard not compair yourself to your maker...fuck I just want us to do better......:/

manker
02-17-2012, 09:51 AM
I'll send you a turkey t-shirt and some valentines chocolates that I can't open my mouth wide enough to eat.

True facts above.

Yeah right:snooty::lol:

I knew that would lure you out of hiding.

Proper Bo
02-17-2012, 11:46 AM
I was at the wench's and couldn't be arsed to log in, hactually:snooty:

manker
02-17-2012, 12:02 PM
You're just not allowed when you're with her.
It's okay. You can still be my friend when she isn't looking :console:

Barbarossa
02-17-2012, 03:45 PM
What the fuck has happened to mulder, ffs :coffee:

manker
02-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Maybe he's cybering with Lilmiss and she's banned him from the internets like she banned Bo.

Wench :fist:

Proper Bo
02-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I wasn't banned, bawlbag, there was just nowt worth logging in for. :snooty:

also, this

http://youtu.be/KxHkJq1ICOE?t=45s

manker
02-17-2012, 04:29 PM
I just gewgled that!

Nobody seems to know why he did it, even his management team condemned it.
But it's made me want to watch the fight, I wasn't arsed before.

Proper Bo
02-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I think i'd quite like to see klitschko pwn him for being a bawlbag

manker
02-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Ehh I duno. I want to see Vitali pwned just for being a Klitschko.
I'm pissed off with people saying things like 'Fury needs to get some fights under his belt before he fights a Klitschko' - like as if they're some supreme race.
Is it really that much harder to write both their names.

I bet their dad isn't all that hard, or their younger brother that no-one's heard of. Or their mam.
German wannabes :dry:

Proper Bo
02-17-2012, 05:12 PM
I like the klitschkos, they're don't do much gobshitery or twatful stuff like wearing a bandana over your face and slapping your opponent at the weigh-in.

Proper Bo
02-17-2012, 05:13 PM
plus they're both like rocket surgeons or something

Something Else
02-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm pissed off with people saying things like 'Fury needs to get some fights under his belt before he fights a Klitschko' - like as if they're some supreme race.
Is it really that much harder to write both their names.

Isn't Tyson Fury the boxer who punches himself in the face on youtube.

Snee
02-17-2012, 10:58 PM
So, anyways. Minecraft is a pretty good gheym.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Isn't Tyson Fury the boxer who punches himself in the face on youtube.I need to check that out. And you missed a phone appointment. I'm doubling everything :snooty:

I like the klitschkos, they're don't do much gobshitery or twatful stuff like wearing a bandana over your face and slapping your opponent at the weigh-in.Chisora was a twatshite but I mostly like the hoopla and the threats and the hype.
Those Klitschkos just seem a bit boring. DOn't much like watching them fight, either :dabs:

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 12:56 AM
I need to check that out. And you missed a phone appointment. I'm doubling everything :snooty:

I like the klitschkos, they're don't do much gobshitery or twatful stuff like wearing a bandana over your face and slapping your opponent at the weigh-in.Chisora was a twatshite but I mostly like the hoopla and the threats and the hype.
Those Klitschkos just seem a bit boring. DOn't much like watching them fight, either :dabs:

Are ewe a closet wrasslin' fan or something else?:unsure:

manker
02-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Only when I'm JP :sly:
I'm not btw.
Not a wrasslin fan. Or JP.

I just like the loud and angry bloke to beat the softly spoken technician.

manker
02-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Could I possibly trouble you fine gentlemen for some ebooks?

I promised to get my mam some literature by Sheila O'Flanagan (http://www.sheilaoflanagan.net/books/) for her to take on holiday, but library.nu has gone down and everywhere else doesn't appear to be much good.

Free Turkey t-shirt if you can help.

Snee
02-18-2012, 11:23 AM
You can give bo the t-shirt, but I'll consult my local library in my house, like, and see what I can do.

Snee
02-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Sorry, mate.

Closest I come is a John Flanagan, who may or may not be exactly the same. Probably not.

I just went through thousands of tomes, and it was hard work. Phew.

Get ur mam interested in Isaac Asimov, William Gibson or Charles Stross, and it may be easier is all I'm saying.

There may be some illegal downloads of some sort at mobilism and the like, though. Ran a brief gewgleling and turned up a couple possible results.

mjmacky
02-18-2012, 11:59 AM
I went out drinking tonight with an unusually large group of friends and acquaintances. One of my friends started flirting with and getting a little frisky with one of the taken acquaintances. They're both closer to 40 than 30, but she decided to take a tumble streetside and pulled him down with her. He responded with trying to break her fall. At the exact same time, 2 mounted police officers (they mount horses) were happening by, and rubbernecked the entire incident. I gave them a thumb and told them to go on their way, adding that we can handle the situation. Off they went, and then we explained to our friend what transpired. He's clearly fallen for the girl. He's sleeping one off with 2 lumps on his head, they both hit some parked cars on the way down.

I don't usually go out on the weekends, but a friend opened up a Sushi bar, and light drinking led to heavy drinking, you know how it goes. 'Twas fun.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry, mate.

Closest I come is a John Flanagan, who may or may not be exactly the same. Probably not.

I just went through thousands of tomes, and it was hard work. Phew.

Get ur mam interested in Isaac Asimov, William Gibson or Charles Stross, and it may be easier is all I'm saying.

There may be some illegal downloads of some sort at mobilism and the like, though. Ran a brief gewgleling and turned up a couple possible results.Cheers anyway, flowe. I did the gewgle thing also and it turned up a couple of long dead torrents but little else. Internets people don't seem to have much time for Ms. O'Flanagan.

Might have to dump a load of other romantic shite on her kind les and hope she doesn't notice the difference :dabs:

manker
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
I went out drinking tonight with an unusually large group of friends and acquaintances. One of my friends started flirting with and getting a little frisky with one of the taken acquaintances. They're both closer to 40 than 30, but she decided to take a tumble streetside and pulled him down with her. He responded with trying to break her fall. At the exact same time, 2 mounted police officers (they mount horses) were happening by, and rubbernecked the entire incident. I gave them a thumb and told them to go on their way, adding that we can handle the situation. Off they went, and then we explained to our friend what transpired. He's clearly fallen for the girl. He's sleeping one off with 2 lumps on his head, they both hit some parked cars on the way down.

I don't usually go out on the weekends, but a friend opened up a Sushi bar, and light drinking led to heavy drinking, you know how it goes. 'Twas fun.Sounds delightful and, my my, didn't you post that at a late merkin hour.

Thanks for the clarification regarding the mounted police else your readers would have assumed that you directed fornicating policemen to be on their way.

While I've got your attention, what do you think about my assertion regarding apostrophes at the start of sentences:
If you are to apostrophicise a letter, or letters, at the beginning of a word and that word starts a sentence, then the letter directly after the apostrophe should not be capitalised.

Makes sense, right.

ziggyjuarez
02-18-2012, 01:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1g0PgSl35o&context=C39d1755ADOEgsToPDskJpI3UHJ_QTvOIJP3Ep-1iz

Something Else
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM
I need to check that out. And you missed a phone appointment. I'm doubling everything :snooty:

I was still up a tree at 5:30 that day. Also, I have a 50% off voucher code. :snooty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

Snee
02-18-2012, 04:27 PM

I don't usually go out on the weekends, but a friend opened up a Sushi bar, and light drinking led to heavy drinking, you know how it goes. 'Twas fun.Sounds delightful and, my my, didn't you post that at a late merkin hour.

Thanks for the clarification regarding the mounted police else your readers would have assumed that you directed fornicating policemen to be on their way.

While I've got your attention, what do you think about my assertion regarding apostrophes at the start of sentences:
If you are to apostrophicise a letter, or letters, at the beginning of a word and that word starts a sentence, then the letter directly after the apostrophe should not be capitalised.

Makes sense, right.

Given that the omitted letter before the apostrophe should have been the capitalised one, that's the only way to roll.

This should be pretty fucking obvious.

manker
02-18-2012, 04:53 PM
You'd think so but it's intuitive rather than grammar cannon - which obviously puts Mary at a disadvantage given her disability.
Big Kev also couldn't get it right, but that was because he prepared his posts using MS Word and it already had the green underline because of the unorthodox treatment of the word so he wasn't to know that he was committing a double faux-pas.

manker
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM

I was still up a tree at 5:30 that day. Also, I have a 50% off voucher code. :snooty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

rofle :schnauz:

Phone me anytime, Ben. Now if you like. I've got a snazzy new phone and I like using it.

Something Else
02-18-2012, 04:55 PM

Makes sense, right.

Makes scents indeed. 't's probably better not to start sentences with abbreviations at all. It's just silly.

manker
02-18-2012, 04:59 PM

Makes sense, right.

Makes scents indeed. 't's probably better not to start sentences with abbreviations at all. It's just silly.I've got a grammatical belt, full of weapons - of which you can never have enough.
I'm like Batman with a keyboard.

manker
02-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Ben is so fucking posh :o

Snee
02-18-2012, 05:13 PM
'cept for not having any money.

Snee
02-18-2012, 05:14 PM
:schnauz:

Something Else
02-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Hoi. I'm way too classy to be rich. :pinch:

Something Else
02-18-2012, 05:21 PM
I've got to r.u.n.n.o.f.t. to catch some Scandanavian, Jazz-Turntablism fusion at the farm. ttfn.

Snee
02-18-2012, 05:27 PM
There's a gypo busker across the street from my office at work every day. He's playing the accordion, loudly.

I don't think he actually knows how to play, but I expect he sounds about the same as wot you're going to see.

Gypo-mentalist fusion, I call it.

weenden
02-18-2012, 06:27 PM
call the cops on his non playin ass

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 08:09 PM
bawcksing streams, innit

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=145488&part=sports

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 08:11 PM
undercard fights

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=145489&part=sports

manker
02-18-2012, 09:00 PM
thx, boseph :happy:

Any idea what time Chisora is going to start getting pwned? I can't get Babycham'd up so I'm about to start to do boyfriendy things like watch Vampire Diaries and Spartacus.
Vampire Diaries is pretty good, btw, not even lying.

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 09:11 PM
10, apparentment.

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 09:12 PM
wopped to the macks and waiting for bawxing, innit:smilie4:

manker
02-18-2012, 09:49 PM
cheers, flowe

/sober as fuck and tentatively drinking rose (imagine an accent on the e) while watching teen horror :dabs:

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 09:59 PM
the freeview bit on sky is still working, it was supposed to cut off at half past

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 10:02 PM
why the cunting fuck is some bint singing?

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 10:30 PM
still working for free on sky, innit:smilie4:

Snee
02-18-2012, 11:42 PM

Any idea what time Chisora is going to start getting pwned? I can't get Babycham'd up so I'm about to start to do boyfriendy things like watch Vampire Diaries and Spartacus.

It's a slightly less girly version of twillight, you massive poof.

And I do mean slightly.

Alien5
02-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Who won?sorry one.

mjmacky
02-19-2012, 01:55 AM

Makes sense, right.

'Tis an unknown to me, truly. For instance, if you double up on apostrophes, I know for a fact you keep capitalization. If you're right, perhaps it's a multiplication thing. Even better would be to avoid using leading apostrophes to begin with, that's why I rebel. "that's why I revel!".

mjmacky
02-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Makes scents indeed. 't's probably better not to start sentences with abbreviations at all. It's just silly.

I probably should have read all posts before replying, I dislike feeling unoriginal, even if I did it better. I suck at capitalism.

ziggyjuarez
02-20-2012, 01:17 AM
I win /thread

ziggyjuarez
02-20-2012, 01:18 AM
Skrillex is beast!

megabyteme
02-20-2012, 03:06 AM

I probably should have read all posts before replying, I dislike feeling unoriginal, even if I did it better. I suck at capitalism.

Dave is always going on about me being a capitalist. I think I herd he was one of those financial cuntsultants. Maybe I should invest, since he thinks I'm good at it.... :idunno:

mjmacky
02-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Dave is always going on about me being a capitalist. I think I herd he was one of those financial cuntsultants. Maybe I should invest, since he thinks I'm good at it.... :idunno:

From Dave's financial corner:
What should one do if they unexpectedly came to possess 100 pounds by some chance of finders, keepers? Well they should drive to the other side of their country (or state) and find something to lean on. It'll eventually pay itself back with interest.

NotLettingItGo
02-20-2012, 10:23 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-20-2012, 10:27 AM

Barbarossa
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM

Are you phoning people up from the interwebs again? Didn't you learn your lesson from that time when you phoned JP?

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.

Something Else
02-20-2012, 07:18 PM
That's one of mrs.something else's favourite bridges. Must be a wymyns thing. :unsure:

I spent the day on a dirty building site. They were well nazi about wearing hard-hats and hi-vis jackets. I took my hi-vis off at one point, and within seconds someone at least 200 yards away noticed and told me off. Yet when I made myself a tie out of turf, and used some netting to create the effect of an old lady's hair flowing from my hard-hat, nobody told me off at all. Ironing at work. :no:

After work, I went to look at this monster of a tree, which we're working on tomorrow. It's above four different gardens, so someone has built us a bridge out of scaffolding so we can get the stuff out. The couple who are paying said we can use their tea-room which will be well stocked. Biscuits!11!! :w00t:

Something Else
02-20-2012, 07:19 PM

Are you phoning people up from the interwebs again? Didn't you learn your lesson from that time when you phoned JP?

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.

It was me that called him, but it was serious, not internets, business. For a reply to the second bit, see above.

manker
02-20-2012, 11:32 PM

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.I quite like phoning people from the internets :happy:
JP is an exception, a truly h4r5h bar-steward who said I sounded like a girl - but I don't, he was just being Scotch. I've got a deeply masculine throaty voice.
Don't I, ben :unsure:

manker
02-20-2012, 11:34 PM

Makes sense, right.

'Tis an unknown to me, truly. For instance, if you double up on apostrophes, I know for a fact you keep capitalization. If you're right, perhaps it's a multiplication thing. Even better would be to avoid using leading apostrophes to begin with, that's why I rebel. "that's why I revel!".It's just one of those things I type and turn out to be right, I'm forever getting shocked by them.
Also, it seems to me your drunken self didn't think it thro' and your sober self is covering up for his short-comings. Tell us more about the horses and the police and the tawdry people who let you play with them.

manker
02-20-2012, 11:40 PM

It's a slightly less girly version of twillight, you massive poof.

And I do mean slightly.You've watched Twilight :ghey:
I read the book when it first came out because I like me some vampire lore. The book was shite and my missus liked the film.

/excuses.

Also, Vampire Diaries starts off like the worst thing in the world, it really is diabolical. I don't know how anyone made it past the first, say, six episodes. And then you start laughing at the in-jokes and realise how exceptionally hawt Elena is and how the story lines aren't half bad. Especially when you're used to Buffy and Angel.

And then that's it. You're a V.D. fanboi :dabs:

Snee
02-20-2012, 11:50 PM
Through strange happenstance I've seen me some Twilight in all its sparkly terribadness,.

Basically, my feelings for the whole thing can be summed up thusly:

I wouldn't mind very much if she happened to accidentally the whole crew beginning with that neanderthal-looking werewolf, as well. He's really letting the side down.

chalice
02-20-2012, 11:51 PM
The above was a terrible, terrible conversation, gentlemen. Just saying, like.

Snee
02-20-2012, 11:52 PM

manker
02-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Have you seen some of the wiminz in these things. Life isn't all about middle aged poets.

Watching these things a more rounded person makes.
it also makes you talk like a 15 year old for a few hours after you've watched a few episodes in a row, but I'm okay with that.

manker
02-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Through strange happenstance I've seen me some Twilight in all its sparkly terribadness,.

Basically, my feelings for the whole thing can be summed up thusly:

I wouldn't mind very much if she happened to accidentally the whole crew beginning with that neanderthal-looking werewolf, as well. He's really letting the side down.I don't know who the neanderthal dewd is :happy:

I would just be happy for Buffy to come back and do a film or something else. I don't think Angel can though. he's looking a bit ... crap ... in Bones recently :ermm:

chalice
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Have you seen some of the wiminz in these things. Life isn't all about middle aged poets.

it also makes you talk like a 15 year old for a few hours after you've watched a few episodes in a row, but I'm okay with that.

I gets women. Or the idea of them anyway, but I can gets that anywhere. Proud to say I've never seen a frame of all yon wank youse're on about.

Ha ha. Snee and manker are girly girl girls.

manker
02-21-2012, 12:15 AM

I gets women. Or the idea of them anyway, but I can gets that anywhere. Proud to say I've never seen a frame of all yon wank youse're on about.

Ha ha. Snee and manker are girly girl girls.If watching all that wank eventually made me into a girl, I'd watch it until it worked.
and then I'd finger my fanny and put it on the internets.

chalice
02-21-2012, 12:17 AM

Ha ha. Snee and manker are girly girl girls.If watching all that wank eventually made me into a girl, I'd watch it until it worked.
and then I'd finger my fanny and put it on the internets.

Good point, well presented.

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 01:44 AM

I saw this jpg a ways back, liked it more since it required no explanation.

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Also, it seems to me your drunken self didn't think it thro' and your sober self is covering up for his short-comings. Tell us more about the horses and the police and the tawdry people who let you play with them.

That's quite the compliment since you could have just as easily assumed I was sober by the time I plopped my laptop upon my laptop. I will defend my drunken self to the end of days, he's a much nicer fucking guy than I am.

We have policemen that mount horses and ride around our downtown looking for drunkards to billy club, that's all there is to it. You might be thinking, "It's 2012 in America, why don't they just pepper spray and shoot them?", and I can only offer to comment that they're just nostalgic types in that way.

The guy who fell was a really good friend of mine, the rest of the crowd was a bit younger and were around because the siblings of acquaintances brought along their crowd. The Venezuelan girl that took the fall was a college mate of someone we knew, and the update on that is that she has absolutely no recollection of the entire ordeal, other than my friend buying her so many beers that she could no longer keep count. She can only tell us that she feels like she got punched in the face.

Barbarossa
02-21-2012, 10:01 AM

I saw this jpg a ways back, liked it more since it required no explanation.

It would've been better if it were buffy in the background though, eh... hang on.....

Barbarossa
02-21-2012, 10:48 AM

Alien5
02-21-2012, 11:50 AM
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8pUrsUORF4Y&ei=aIRDT_eNJYaphAeB1KDhBQ&usg=AFQjCNGqNvkNJ11t0ILBCZdxxtwBbltJmQ

manker
02-21-2012, 12:23 PM
that won't kill him. It isn't wood, it won't even stop him for more than a few seconds.
I simply can't imagine Buffy making this mistake.

In fact, this looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Barbarossa
02-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Ahhh you got me. I did tweak the image a teensy bit...

Confusingly, that dagger was in the original buffy image, though.

Artemis
02-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Moar worrying than the knife, she's checking out his ass while getting ready to strike. She's going to go all girly and not be able to kill such a glittering example of manhood in a minute. :wacko:

manker
02-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Arty is right. This is a jawb for Angelus :wub:

He won't hesitate and he'll most likely start working his way through the Cullen brood.

Barbarossa
02-21-2012, 03:46 PM
He's gotta get out of that cage first...

Unless he's the T-1000 cunningly disguised as a vampire.

Wait, he is a vampire isn't he? :unsure:

manker
02-21-2012, 04:51 PM
pfft pneub. Of course he is.
He did manage to get out of the cage in series four but then they put a soul back into him and it all got a bit boring for a while.

Angelus was last seen, replete with soul, fighting a gigantic flying dragon.
The inference was that he, and his crew, had their existence snuffed out but even if that were so, he's got out of worse situations before :smilie4:

Putting a long overdue end to that Twilight guy would not be any kind of a problem.

IdolEyes787
02-21-2012, 05:21 PM
pfft pneub. Of course he is.
He did manage to get out of the cage in series four but then they put a soul back into him and it all got a bit boring for a while.

Angelus was last seen, replete with soul, fighting a gigantic flying dragon.
The inference was that he, and his crew, had their existence snuffed out but even if that were so, he's got out of worse situations before :smilie4:

Only to return in Season 8 be possessed by the ultimate evil and end up killing Gilles. The true tragedy in all of this though is that Xander survives.

Snee
02-21-2012, 05:30 PM

Looks like she might be aiming for his arse.

Secret vampire achilles-heel?

IdolEyes787
02-21-2012, 05:36 PM
that won't kill him. It isn't wood, it won't even stop him for more than a few seconds.

Also because no one cares ,it could be silver or mystical.

Something Else
02-21-2012, 06:46 PM

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.I quite like phoning people from the internets :happy:
JP is an exception, a truly h4r5h bar-steward who said I sounded like a girl - but I don't, he was just being Scotch. I've got a deeply masculine throaty voice.
Don't I, ben :unsure:

It was all a bit Welsh. I thought they were asexual. :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
02-21-2012, 09:00 PM

Is that not Lieutenant Worf's Hegh'bat knife :unsure:

manker
02-21-2012, 10:58 PM

Also because no one cares ,it could be silver or mystical.Oh yeah. Could be. I don't know whether silver kills sparkly vampires though. I know it would slow down the True Blood vamps and Angelus but it would make no impression upon the Salvatores.

Agree on Xander, btw. Worst character ever. One consolation I take from him almost spoiling every episode is that he never got another acting job :happy:

manker
02-21-2012, 11:14 PM

Is that not Lieutenant Worf's Hegh'bat knife :unsure:I was looking for that and found this:

Words almost fail me but fuck knows what Terry Griffiths was up to there.

IdolEyes787
02-21-2012, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3653726]
Agree on Xander, btw. Worst character ever. One consolation I take from him almost spoiling every episode is that he never got another acting job :happy:

Seems Nicholas Brendon just does that to people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIEnOtsgzM&feature=related

Btw since you mentioned the final episode of Angel earlier and not knowing how you'll answer,up to this point I seem along in the opinion that it was ,as finale's go, pretty terrific. Not Buffy terrific but a fitting ending with everyone seemingly going out in one final "fuck you I may die but I will never give up" blaze of futile heroism.

manker
02-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Seems Nicholas Brendon just does that to people.

Btw since you mentioned the final episode of Angel earlier and not knowing how you'll answer,up to this point I seem along in the opinion that it was ,as finale's go, pretty terrific. Not Buffy terrific but a fitting ending with everyone seemingly going out in one final "fuck you I may die but I will never give up" blaze of futile heroism.You did all that on purpose, mes yeux :pinch:

I think the Angel finale is the best I've ever seen, better than Buffy's - which wasn't 'final' enough for me.
I loved the build up to it, the rhetoric - especially the imagery - and think I might even have cheered at some point during my first viewing.

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2012, 01:19 AM
He glass'd me!!!

manker
02-22-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm gonna shoot you!!1
and physically burn you!1

weenden
02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Gee Angel been over for how long ....man im old

Something Else
02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Posting on the internets while at work >.

:smilie4:

weenden
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
if you get away with it ....me im out of work so its easy for me

manker
02-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Posting on the internets while at work >.

:smilie4:
It's the only way to roll :smilie4:

Something Else
02-22-2012, 05:56 PM
It's the first thyme I've tried it. True story. It was a bit fiddly. I was up a tree and it was raining. :eyebrows:

Something Else
02-22-2012, 05:58 PM
Wee-Eenden emailed me today, asking why I didn't post here any more. Another true story.

manker
02-22-2012, 06:15 PM
You should have glibly referred him to your previous post.

My own posting from work experience isn't without peril. If I had a pound each time I spilled coffee on myself whilst thoughtlessly ruining people's lives on here, I'd have about £4 :mellow:

Something Else
02-22-2012, 06:25 PM
:lol:

In other news, Mrs.Something Else got accepted at Oxford. I'm hoping to be a kept man asap. :snooty:

enoughfakefiles
02-22-2012, 07:08 PM

In other news, Mrs.Something Else got accepted at Oxford. I'm hoping to be a kept man asap. :snooty:

Once went to watch my football team play at Oxford, they certainly didn't accept us that day:dabs:

manker
02-22-2012, 07:14 PM

Ooooh. Tell her congrats.
They rejected me :emo:

manker
02-22-2012, 07:17 PM

Once went to watch my football team play at Oxford, they certainly didn't accept us that day:dabs:
Oxford vs Burnley.
I bet it was packed to the rafters.

You should have been born Welsh, we can decide who to support at at early age and retain a soft-spot for the Welsh teams.
It often turns out for the better :smilie4:

chalice
02-22-2012, 07:45 PM

Noice.

It's always liberating when the parole is served.

Artemis
02-22-2012, 09:08 PM

A big congrats to Mrs. Something Else, not an easy feat. Shirley you'll continue to defenestrate the local flora though ? :blink:

megabyteme
02-22-2012, 09:11 PM

I have one of their dictionaries, I think. I expect she'll learn all kinds of new words. Is she majoring in any particular letter?

manker
02-23-2012, 10:06 AM
^ :lol:

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 10:11 AM
I haven't really thought about it lately, but it's really old school to have dictionaries and encyclopedias at the ready. The last time I touched a physical dictionary is when I put it away after my last move.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Playing Scrabble in uni was the last time I touched one.
Wild times :mellow:

Barbarossa
02-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I was playing scrabble with Mrs Barbarossa a couple of weeks ago and I reached out for the paper dictionary only to be told that my brand new kindle has one built in. I was amazed, embarrassed and ever so slightly aroused.

(I lost by the way, I've been told by numerous people that they thought I'd be better at scrabble than I actually am, which I agree with. I tend to try and make pretty crossword patterns rather than concentrating on getting a high score, but anyway it keeps Mrs B. happy)

manker
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Don't feel bad, barbie. The Welsh are Scrabble masters :smilie4:

I get told by people that they think I'd be better at mental arithmetic that I am (I'm pish at it), especially when playing darts.
Old people rawk at t'subtraction.

chalice
02-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Twice watched a hella fascinating documentary film about gypos and their feuds and their resolution/excaserbation of such with bare knuckle fights over a twelve year period. It was filmed over twelve years, it didn't take me twelve years to watch it, like.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606259/

Serious business and utterly engrossing. Watch it or do something else.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Haven't watched a decent documemntary in ages, so I think I'll steal that. Cheers.
Problem is though now I'll know it gets resolved after 12 years. If it looks close to resolution after five, I'll know that some pikey feckwit will arse it all up :dabs:

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 10:51 PM
How do the Irish tell the difference between that and a normal night at the pub?Less alcohol involved?

chalice
02-23-2012, 10:54 PM
How do the Irish tell the difference between that and a normal night at the pub?Less alcohol involved?

There's no alcohol involved. Well, not during the fights anyway. These people aren't Irish. They're between nationalities, you ignorant shitehawk.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
He didn't say they were Irish.
He was having a pop at you. zOmG.

And you need a new mortal enemy as well after Dave's decline into farce.

chalice
02-23-2012, 11:00 PM

He was my mortal enemy for about 3 days about 4 years ago. It didn't work out. He's far too clever and self-deprecating. Since then I've grown to love the silly old sock.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 11:00 PM
As it's about generational blood feuds and there was no mention of sand involved I took a shot.

manker
02-23-2012, 11:03 PM

He was my mortal enemy for about 3 days about 4 years ago. It didn't work out. He's far too clever and self-deprecating. Since then I've grown to love the silly old sock.Dave read that and thought you were talking about him, blushed, read what I've just written and started self harming again.
True future telling above.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 11:04 PM
It didn't work out. He's far too clever and self-deprecatingAs he stopped taking himself so painfully seriously.
farxed

Snee
02-23-2012, 11:06 PM
It didn't work out. He's far too clever and self-deprecatingAs he stopped taking himself so painfully seriously.
farxed

Agreed, my good man.

You've come a long, long weigh.

Snee
02-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Going to bed. Berb.

manker
02-23-2012, 11:23 PM
night, bffl4e :wub:

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Twice watched a hella fascinating documentary film about gypos and their feuds and their resolution/excaserbation of such with bare knuckle fights over a twelve year period. It was filmed over twelve years, it didn't take me twelve years to watch it, like.

I watched the same movie but my copy was inexplicably labeled Snatch.

chalice
02-23-2012, 11:51 PM

I watched the same movie but my copy was inexplicably labeled Snatch.

No, that was your mum you were watching.

manker
02-24-2012, 12:01 AM
I just wrote something harsh about Idol's Snatch comment and then deleted it, moved on to different threads and harshed there instead.

Yours and Snee's seal of approval appears to have dislocated my sense of cuntery.

chalice
02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I just wrote something harsh about Idol's Snatch comment and then deleted it, moved on to different threads and harshed there instead.

Yours and Snee's seal of approval appears to have dislocated my sense of cuntery.

Embrace your cuntery, dear fellow, it's all that's left us.A dislocated cunt is a wonderful idea.

I'm flooded with imagery right now. Reminds me of days of old when Spitting Image did 'The President's Brain Is Missing'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DkdK8tFP6Y

IdolEyes787
02-24-2012, 12:10 AM

Just as well probablywouldn't have been funny would have sailed over my head anyway.

manker
02-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Hrm, I don't remember anything about Spitting Image except Roy Hattersley.
Surely I should though - or perhaps I wasn't allowed to stay up late enough to watch it.

chalice
02-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Hrm, I don't remember anything about Spitting Image except Roy Hattersley.
Surely I should though - or perhaps I wasn't allowed to stay up late enough to watch it.

I have to ask, mate. How old are you?

manker
02-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Distinctly old enough to be able to remember Spitting Image. I just checked it out on imdb.
I think it was just not watched in our house or something else.

chalice
02-24-2012, 12:29 AM
That's all right then.

I was beginning to think that you were one of those precocious 10 year olds, which given your post history, would've been more than impressive.

22?

manker
02-24-2012, 12:35 AM
That's all right then.

I was beginning to think that you were one of those precocious 10 year olds, which given your post history, would've been more than impressive.

22?:D
I haven't been a precocious ten year old for very close to a quarter of a century.
If the internet was invented then, I probably wouldn't have bothered with Countdown.

enoughfakefiles
02-24-2012, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0

manker
02-24-2012, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0
Class.

chalice
02-25-2012, 06:19 PM
manker's a modulationist

All's changed, changed utterly. A terrible beauty is born.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
OK in respect to the new Mod and before I say anything else I need a clear definition of acceptable obscenity.

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 07:22 PM
What the HELL?!!! I was the one who made the ridiculous request to get blue'd.

Manker stole my stars. I'd report him, but he'd just intercept the complaint.

Fuck. First the entire real world goes corrupt, now my favorite scratching post....

:fist:

[/rage]

[sycophant] Congrats, sir! You'll do well. :happy:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Even with the blue stars I didn't believe he was a Mod but he seems to have stopped actively posting so I guess I was wrong.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 06:26 AM
He's probably blind/drunk/wasted/robbed in some airport/hotel/bar in the middle of nowhere/wales sharing a motel room with a curtain ring salesman or something else.

Artemis
02-26-2012, 07:27 AM
He's probably ..... sharing a motel room with a curtain ring salesman or something else.

I still love that movie. :D

Alien5
02-26-2012, 07:56 AM
He's probably ..... sharing a motel room with a curtain ring salesman or something else.

I still love that movie. :D

John Candy is a Legend, He's at the best he's ever been in that movie IMO

Alien5
02-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Lol scary movie was shit, I mean all of them and every other film by the same unfunny bunch.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 09:53 AM
It's not even as good as the movie called Top Secret,that at least had a story line in there but was just a load of ridiculous sketches joined together, it was in the same style as AIrplane the Movie which took the piss out of those really serious but well made disaster movies of the 70's like the towering inferno (1974) and the poseidon adventure (1972).

Artemis
02-26-2012, 09:55 AM
One of my favorite scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZv0FUPtcc

Alien5
02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu80vwfXzGs

ziggyjuarez
02-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Is John candy dead? I haven't seen him in years :(

Artemis
02-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Is John candy dead? I haven't seen him in years :(

No he is in a state of cryostasis after an unfortunate yodeling incident while on location in the Swiss Alps, which caused an avalanche. :blink:

ziggyjuarez
02-26-2012, 12:51 PM
I feel so much better:)

manker
02-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Had a great night last night, apart from the getting blind drunk and robbed of my dignity in some bar in the middle of Cardiff. I didn't end up sharing a motel room with a curtain ring salesman tho', which was nice.

Did anyone see the game, we won the Triple Crown :smilie4:

Against the English. In Twickenham :smilie4:

Alien5
02-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Welcome home boss.

manker
02-26-2012, 01:26 PM
The modulator thing; it's basically a grammar improvement exercise which will benefit the bored as a hole.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Hole, as in orifice?

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Had a great night last night, apart from the getting blind drunk and robbed of my dignity in some bar in the middle of Cardiff. I didn't end up sharing a motel room with a curtain ring salesman tho', which was nice.

rugby, lol.

manker
02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Hole, as in orifice?Indeed. I will place my idiom rod in the collective butt of non-conformists.

manker
02-26-2012, 01:56 PM

rugby, lol.:dabs:
Only rich English people like rugby.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:00 PM
rugby, lol.:dabs:
Only rich English people like rugby.

I heard the welsh and aussies like it too, like.

manker
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
You know what I mean, cuntybawls.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
:schnauz:

manker
02-26-2012, 02:05 PM
De Gea pwning the fuck out of Norwich, btw.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Is he finally having a good game?:o

manker
02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah :o :o

Rest of the team playing shite, liek.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Like newcastle with krul:smilie4:

manker
02-26-2012, 02:16 PM
vorm > krul :smilie4:

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:16 PM
rod off, bawlbag.

krul > *

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 02:17 PM
he'll be off to a good team soon enough, like:pinch:

ziggyjuarez
02-26-2012, 03:43 PM
C:bed.exe

manker
02-26-2012, 03:59 PM
he'll be off to a good team soon enough, like:pinch:
Vorm has been orsum for the Swans this season.

Also De Gea must have been man of the match today.
He was unbeatable apart from the one time he wasn't.

manker
02-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Quoted wrong post :dabs:

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:00 PM
He was unbeatable apart from the one time he wasn't.

genious.

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Move it fellas.we have a sports world.shouldnt have to tell a mod this :/

Alien5
02-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Wanna be friends?

Alien5
02-27-2012, 08:32 AM
I don't know

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah.i am too selfish for friends...

manker
02-27-2012, 10:21 AM
TheDave likes you.

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Weird weekend of sportsup :coffee:

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Me and Dave were more then friends...

Artemis
02-27-2012, 10:53 AM
:ghey:

manker
02-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Me and Dave were more then friends...
Why aren't you friends anymore?
I got the impression you guise would be together forever.

manker
02-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Weird weekend of sportsup :coffee:
The sport gods were kind this weekend. If only Blackburn had beaten City and those plucky Cardiffians had held their nerve, it would have been perfect.

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Dunno but our union brought about so much like my likeness for white rappers and pseudo intillectual lyrics...

manker
02-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Dunno but our union brought about so much like my likeness for white rappers and pseudo intillectual lyrics...That plural surprises me.

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Eminems ight.

ziggyjuarez
02-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Bread ttyl

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Dunno but our union brought about so much like my likeness for white rappers and pseudo intillectual lyrics...That plural surprises me.

Me too, I always pictured some kind of behind the scenes warring involving swords, lightening, and Sean Connery. :idunno:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 03:23 AM
He engaged her to discuss her cynical noose. He got engaged to her despite the critical news. They are set to be married. They are said to be merry.

Barbarossa
02-28-2012, 11:00 AM
So, how is everybody? Ready to talk about files? :coffee:

manker
02-28-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm okay.
I bought some lovely navy blue binders from Tesco the other day, the supermarket - not the precocious admin, and they were just the job.

:mellow:

Snee
02-28-2012, 11:30 PM
So, how is everybody? Ready to talk about files? :coffee:

I wrote an addition to a webservice earlier at wurk.

I'm hella rusty on c#, and I've not done owt like it before, so I was just freestyling.

Idk if I like the amount of times it hits the dbase for more info, but I ran it by a mate, and he seemed to think it was better to do several calls than do a join.

Made a new class, in its own file, like :idunno:

ziggyjuarez
02-29-2012, 03:14 AM
.gif my favorite

Snee
02-29-2012, 08:28 AM
.gifs are nice, but .png is really the bomb.

Barbarossa
02-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I couldn't agree more. Also .png is way superior to .psd

megabyteme
02-29-2012, 10:30 AM
.nfo

N'formation to the max!

Artemis
02-29-2012, 10:40 AM
.raw the only way to fly.

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
.7z encompasses all, wins by default.

Skiz
02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Fixin to do an install of this new Windows 8 preview thingy on the laptop. I bet it's garbage. :yup:

Something Else
02-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Already bored of the England puntsphere sup.

/Defecting to the Argie gheyme. :runaway:

enoughfakefiles
02-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Already bored of the England puntsphere sup.

/Defecting to the Argie gheyme. :runaway:

I forgot Englund were playing, been pretty boring watching them lately:dabs:

Something Else
02-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Oops. :pinch:

manker
02-29-2012, 10:37 PM
The England gheyme was fairly decent, I thought. Lack of experience cost them 3 goals but they were pretty good keeping the ball and occasionally when they were going forward.
I know he scored the equaliser but wtf Pearce was doing keeping Ashley Young on, in midfield, I have no idea. He was beyond shite after Gerrard went off.

I didn't watch Wales because it was always going to be an awful game and everyone would have been crying anyhow :dabs:

chalice
02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Hoi, mod with the rod, remember back in the olden times when we took busyedit for granted and a multitude of sins vanished into the verbal vapour if velocity was on your side.

Well, I want it back. Sort it out. There's a good chap.

'Last edited' is an ugly, ugly phrase to have hanging about the bottom of your posts.

manker
02-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Agreed.
That 60 second window was manna from heaven. I have no idea why it stopped but I want it back.
Sometimes I even leave typos in, hoping no one will notice, rather than edit the post, due to the horrid tag line it leaves.

Now.
Where the feck is barbie when you need him.

Snee
02-29-2012, 11:11 PM
You should put the anteater and the cunt apple back in. I mean, who moderates the moderatormen.

manker
02-29-2012, 11:15 PM
I want to get that out of my sig, I don't even remember what it means.
This past few months I have been waiting for someone to say something cool.

Altho' I could go down the Darth Cissy route and use something I wrote myself ... .

chalice
Now.

At home harvesting eyebrows, and changing nappies.

Something Else
You should put the anteater and the cunt apple back in. I mean, who moderates the moderatormen.

:lol: :earl:

manker
02-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Now.

At home harvesting eyebrows, and changing nappies.You'd think he would be on late at night.
Like sneaking onto the internets, all ninja like, and feeling incredibly naughty while doing it.

I think his missus must make him go to bed before her.

Alien5
03-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I imagine he wakes in front of the Tellybox in all his clothes 5 minuites before he has to go to work. :o

Snee
03-01-2012, 12:21 AM

Altho' I could go down the Darth Cissy route and use something I wrote myself ... .

Just put in Something cool - Snee 2012.

manker
03-01-2012, 12:29 AM
I imagine he wakes in front of the Tellybox in all his clothes 5 minuites before he has to go to work. :o
Have you read any of barbie's posts, at all. He isn't allowed to watch telly after the watershed, much less fall asleep in front of it.
What if he woke up and someone was swearing or something.

manker
03-01-2012, 12:29 AM

Just put in Something cool - Snee 2012.Maybe if it was cyrillic.

Snee
03-01-2012, 12:33 AM
ffs, it's been years, and I only did a term of it. I can't be arsed to look it up.

Racist :emo:

manker
03-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Well fine, cawksmuggler. I'll get barbie to do it tomorrow :snooty:

manker
03-01-2012, 12:49 AM
He's like a new and better internets bffl

Snee
03-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Watevar. I'm going home :emo:

oandbtw chalice hasn't emptied his pm box so only you know the terrible ckrit of the bored's history I just revealed to you. It's lyke exclusive.

manker
03-01-2012, 12:59 AM
You should write the terrible secret here in this thread.
In code. Or cyrillic.
or both :sly:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:08 AM
In code. Or cyrillic.

что с тобой и кириллицей?

manker
03-01-2012, 01:12 AM
In code. Or cyrillic.

thnx <3

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:26 AM

thnx <3

Why you no answer my question?

Snee
03-01-2012, 01:32 AM
It's ckrit.

Nite, guise.

manker
03-01-2012, 01:40 AM
l8rz

===

@ Mary - I thought it was a little presumptuous.
We've only just met.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:52 AM
l8rz

===

@ Mary - I thought it was a little presumptuous.
We've only just met.

So a man takes this girl on a date and as they finish dinner he suggests they head back to his place. She tells him, "isn't it a little presumptuous to think I'd sleep with you on the first date?" He replies, "isn't presumptuous a pretty big word for an 11-year-old to use?"

manker
03-01-2012, 01:57 AM
A classic.

I told that exact same joke at an initiation for a football team I joined.
Mixed responses.

Mirth correlated closely with age and internets exposure variables.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 06:19 AM
So a man takes this girl on a date and as they finish dinner he suggests they head back to his place. She tells him, "isn't it a little presumptuous to think I'd sleep with you on the first date?" He replies, "isn't presumptuous a pretty big word for an 11-year-old to use?"

I can never tell when you are joking. :idunno:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 06:49 AM
A classic.

I told that exact same joke at an initiation for a football team I joined.
Mixed responses.

Mirth correlated closely with age and internets exposure variables.

You know I was thinking it would be a recognizable classic as well, but just gambled on the off chance nobody here has heard it. I basically pulled that all straight from my head, it's an easy premise to remember, just create the lines and come up with an age. I know several other pedophile jokes as well, they are literally my favorite punch liners.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 06:50 AM

I can never tell when you are joking. :idunno:

Let's just put it this way, if it was a true story then I'm a pretty famous guy. Are you willing to take comfort in the fact that I spawned an international classic joke?

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 08:30 AM
11 is a bit old for you anyway.

ziggyjuarez
03-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Cut off age is birth:01:

Something Else
03-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Day off ftw. I'm gonna watch TV in my pants. :smilie4:

verayingle
03-01-2012, 10:23 AM
:blink:

Something Else
03-01-2012, 10:53 AM
I hope you have an unfortunate kiting accident.

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Or get devoured alive by rogue owls.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 11:09 AM
11 is a bit old for you anyway.

It used to be, I've bumped it up over the years.

enoughfakefiles
03-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Is there a 5 post rule still in place to get into the Bittard section with some of the above posts :unsure:

Plus i'm getting quite bad at holg down a the keys on my keyboard for longer thinking it does the same as my Blackberry and puts a capital letter in:eyebrows:

ziggyjuarez
03-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Almost in the btsec yeah boi!

weenden
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
trying to get healthy and win the internets too boy you want it all Loveeh

Artemis
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Loveeh was just another J-Dye clone sent off to the gunfight with a rubber knife....

Skiz
03-01-2012, 10:24 PM

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:33 PM

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:34 PM
I sense a theme.

Snee
03-01-2012, 11:08 PM
berb, sleep.

manker
03-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah, yeah. You're totally going to hang out at that hentai-foundry or w.e.

cya, dewd.

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2012, 12:54 AM
In b4 b(and symbol)

kjac3585
03-02-2012, 01:11 AM
if i were a mod i would post here and then close the thread...profit!

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2012, 05:11 AM
Bump sage

Snee
03-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Yeah, yeah. You're totally going to hang out at that hentai-foundry or w.e.

cya, dewd.
I bet you went there and looked, and posted creepy comments, in bold, all over the plaice.

manker
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
You can post stuff there?
I got caught up perusing the pre-teens with horse cocks and tails section and in any case my one hand typing sucks the bawls.

Snee
03-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Yes.

And for some reason that's the part I find most disturbing.

You get some really weirdass picture with like lolis getting fucked by a schoolbus with a big grin on its grill or whatevar, and then the first comment is by some dude calling himself big hank or sth and he'll lyke be saying he'd like to trade places with the bus, or her, or either, and he'll be poasting all in bold and there'll be like :beerchug: smilies, and maybe some poetry, or he'll sign off with sth like "the badger". And you sort of start thinking that this man is out there somewhere, acting normal. Maybe he'll have a family and shizzle.