PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Posted by Katt Williams

What do you think a "hater's" job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me because you can't be me..."

The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.

You wait to post this when start complimenting and defending you...
Meanwhile, you're currently clasping the stance that you loathe MBM and I.

Good to know, hater.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
:sage:

As an aside, I'm just wondering if there's any way that black people can disguise their ethnicity on the internets.

Not answering your question but I happened to catch a live 30 Rock with Mad Men's John Hamm in Black Face which made me laugh out loud.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/carynjames/30-rock-live?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed

manker
04-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Not answering your question but I happened to catch a live 30 Rock with Mad Men's John Hamm in Black Face which made me laugh out loud.I watched the wrong vid first, which was shite and didn't bring any luls. I then noticed the other vid underneath and it did, indeed, make me laugh out loud.

Which given my demeanour after your original error with the link, was quite a feat.

Bo and other racists will also find this funny.
Truth posted above.

manker
04-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Bo's black, btw, so it's not like he isn't allowed to hate blacks or anything.

Proper Bo
04-27-2012, 12:48 PM
racist:snooty:

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.

Good to know, hater.

It has been scientifically proven that beating the living piss out of a moron makes them smarter you feel sooo much better about your day. :)

megabyteme
04-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Not answering your question but I happened to catch a live 30 Rock with Mad Men's John Hamm in Black Face which made me laugh out loud.I watched the wrong vid first, which was shite and didn't bring any luls. I then noticed the other vid underneath and it did, indeed, make me laugh out loud.

Which given my demeanour after your original error with the link, was quite a feat.

Truth posted above.

It is actually the 3rd video from the top, and SERIOUS win.

...made for tense, but stimulating viewing... :lol::glag::glag:

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 04:13 PM

Truth posted above.

I thought about being more specific in terms of which clip and also mentioning that much of the rest of the show was shite but I had to way the extra effort involved against how much I really cared about making your life easier.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 04:16 PM
racist:snooty:

Know where I can find some fine White women with big asses?
Btw I know that isn't very funny but I blanched at using the good racist stuff.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 04:19 PM

Good to know, hater.

Actually I'm trying for a younger image so could you use h8r ?

manker
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM
I watched the wrong vid first, which was shite and didn't bring any luls. I then noticed the other vid underneath and it did, indeed, make me laugh out loud.

Truth posted above.

I thought about being more specific in terms of which clip and also mentioning that much of the rest of the show was shite but I had to way the extra effort involved against how much I really cared about making your life easier.My first thought was that you did it on porpoise, to annoy me, but then I realised that you were actually being kind to Mary and her ongoing battle with her waistline - and it's to your credit.

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 04:22 PM
I knew I should have gone with whey.

manker
04-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Would have got the same response :happy:

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not mentioning your failure to end that sentence with a period because I'm a bigger man than you.

manker
04-27-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm not mentioning your failure to end that sentence with a period because I'm a bigger man than you.Your magnanimity knowns no bounds.
Can you imagine my relief when you didn't take issue with the wholly indefensible absence of a subjective personal pronoun.

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm not mentioning your failure to end that sentence with a period because I'm a bigger man than you.

I'm much bigger than each of you, I'm like your average two Adamas, that makes me like two people. 2 > 1

mjmacky
04-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm not mentioning your failure to end that sentence with a period because I'm a bigger man than you.Your magnanimity knowns no bounds.
Can you imagine my relief when you didn't take issue with the wholly indefensible absence of a subjective personal pronoun.

Not to mention your failure to use the past perfect tense, or at the least a more appropriate verb.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2012, 07:14 PM

If I knew that you were talking about I'm sure that I've killed men over less.

Skiz
04-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Seems legit.

Dear my customer friends

WARN!!!
Sorry.there are the thief info tell you again.my another has failed again.My Email [email protected] has be spy,The thief use my name to send the payment require to my customers.The thief Email is [email protected].
The thief info is:
===========================================
please as directed by our boss that you should remit the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
here is our western union information below,

FIRST NAME --- zaharaddin
SECOND NAME ---oumar
COUNTRY ------guanzoua china

we await western union slip.
===================================
Please take care!!!

My PHONE is 86-13682484341.Please call me to confirm before you pay.

Sorry to faze you
Thank you.
Mark.ye

Name:Mark.ye Sales Manager
English Web: http://dgwintofree.en.alibaba.com
Shopping: http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/803711
MSN: [email protected]
Gtalk:[email protected]
TradeManager:cn220128311 cn114127316

manker
04-27-2012, 07:35 PM
If I knew that you were talking about I'm sure that I've killed men over less. :lol:

Your magnanimity knowns no bounds.
Can you imagine my relief when you didn't take issue with the wholly indefensible absence of a subjective personal pronoun.Not to mention your failure to use the past perfect tense, or at the least a more appropriate verb.
verb wut.

manker
04-27-2012, 07:36 PM
---> sorry to faze you

I'd always wondered how a master criminal would append his fiendish plan.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
3 points for us and stoke today, hopefully:smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM
female linesman, ffs:no:

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 02:17 PM
2-0, ffs:pinch:

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 02:37 PM
3-0:pinch:

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 02:49 PM
4-0 :pinch:

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 02:52 PM
4-4 comeback like we did against arsenal last season?
fuck no, wigan look like they're going to score every time they get the ball.

Something Else
04-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Haha.

ziggyjuarez
04-28-2012, 07:18 PM
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=30&weekday=tu
dont half ass it.

Snee
04-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Been testing guild wars 2. It's a beta weekend. It's decent but a bit buggy, and you can't hardly move without running into an npc that wants you to do their laundry or something equally inane.

In other news, Thor is far better than I'd expected, but I think you gotta enjoy those types of comics to like it. Captain America is messier, and a lot like what'd happen if you turned an ultimate avengers tpb or something directly into a movie without heavy editing.

Also, how to Train Your Dragon is really good for a dreamworks cgi-thing.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Been testing guild wars 2. It's a beta weekend. It's decent but a bit buggy, and you can't hardly move without running into an npc that wants you to do their laundry or something equally inane.

In other news, Thor is far better than I'd expected, but I think you gotta enjoy those types of comics to like it. Captain America is messier, and a lot like what'd happen if you turned an ultimate avengers tpb or something directly into a movie without heavy editing.

Also, how to Train Your Dragon is really good for a dreamworks cgi-thing.

Stop posting in japanese, you know we can't understand it.

Snee
04-28-2012, 09:45 PM
:snooty:

Heathens.

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 09:47 PM
どうもありがとう

cunt
04-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I kinda caught the thing about Thor. It was ridiculously non-snnyiun in its wrongness.

Biggles
04-28-2012, 09:49 PM
どうもありがとう

How dare you!

My grandmother was a saint

Proper Bo
04-28-2012, 09:50 PM
どうもありがとう

How dare you!

The old ones are the best, les :lookaroun

Biggles
04-28-2012, 09:52 PM
How dare you!

The old ones are the best, les :lookaroun

It is the only crumb of comfort I hold on to :dabs:

Snee
04-28-2012, 09:52 PM
I kinda caught the thing about Thor. It was ridiculously non-snnyiun in its wrongness.

You're only saying that because you're racist against plastic merkin vikings with fake accents, racist.

cunt
04-28-2012, 10:00 PM

You're only saying that because you're racist against plastic merkin vikings with fake accents, racist.

Yes. Yes I am.

Snee
04-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Anyways, wot can I say. I like some marvel comics even though I know they're cheap and cheesy.

Also, it's far better than I'd expected but that still falls leagues from making it a masterpiece. Better than all spiderman movies, though. I've not liked any of those.

cunt
04-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Anyways, wot can I say. I like some marvel comics even though I know they're cheap and cheesy.

Also, it's far better than I'd expected but that still falls leagues from making it a masterpiece. Better than all spiderman movies, though. I've not liked any of those.

Fuck all that. Have you seen Chronicle yet? I fucking loved it. Proper POV chic.

Snee
04-28-2012, 10:19 PM
I haven't. I think it popped up on some site earlier, and I rejected it thinking it was one of those shite sci-fi channel type of deals that keep being disappointing no matter how good the premise sounds. I'll check it out.

cunt
04-28-2012, 10:23 PM
I haven't. I think it popped up on some site earlier, and I rejected it thinking it was one of those shite sci-fi channel type of deals that keep being disappointing no matter how good the premise sounds. I'll check it out.

Do it. Do it like there is no max and then do it again. It's even got Wallace off of The Wire, only alive again or some such celluloid trickery.

Something Else
04-29-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/extreme/dangerous-pov-biker.html

megabyteme
04-29-2012, 03:39 AM
http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/extreme/dangerous-pov-biker.html

Good gawd! First, for the insane riding, and second for the insane traffic. I can almost see why someone would drive like that- just to get somewhere.

Anyone have an idea of where that was taken?

mjmacky
04-29-2012, 06:27 AM
I think zot or someone else posted a video of someone going 300 km/h on Canadian interstate. If I recall, nobody else replied in that thread. Found it:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447009-Need-for-Heed-Motorcycle-Slicing-Traffic-300-km-hr

No wonder he doesn't like to play in the lounge too much.

megabyteme
04-29-2012, 07:52 AM

There's not really much to say about that clip, though. And, maybe it didn't need its own thread. zot is certainly welcome here as far as I'm concerned. Hell, if this were a pub, I'd buy him a beer.

mjmacky
04-29-2012, 09:04 AM

There's not really much to say about that clip, though. And, maybe it didn't need its own thread. zot is certainly welcome here as far as I'm concerned. Hell, if this were a pub, I'd buy him a beer.

If you don't have anything interesting to say, pull out your cock.

junglebook
04-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Fucking camera

Artemis
04-30-2012, 09:17 AM

Just how many times have you been arrested for indecent exposure? :blink:

megabyteme
04-30-2012, 09:26 AM

When was the last time Mary didn't have something int...errr...I now see your point, Art. :O

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 10:36 AM

Fuck you Art, I'm interesting.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm sorry for the outburst Art, can you show me your cock again?

Artemis
04-30-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry for the outburst Art, can you show me your cock again?

:naughty:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Wait, hold on a sec, I can't find my reading glasses.

Artemis
04-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Too slow.... :snooty:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 01:19 PM

You can either know the electron's location, or know it's momentum. I knew of it's position... Heisenberg was right!

ckrit
04-30-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/txblacklabel/items-that-get-stuck-in-humans-yearly-28m7

manker
04-30-2012, 02:14 PM

You can either know the electron's location, or know it's momentum. I knew of it's position... Heisenberg was right!Oh yeah?
I'm not certain.

ziggyjuarez
04-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Know any exercise apps?i got. Zombie, run!
Ps:it's awsome

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/txblacklabel/items-that-get-stuck-in-humans-yearly-28m7

boo for stock photos

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 02:36 PM
You can either know the electron's location, or know it's momentum. I knew of it's position... Heisenberg was right!Oh yeah?
I'm not certain.

Then you must have some keen insight on where it's going and how fast it's moving. You shouldn't know that.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Oh yeah?
I'm not certain.

Then you must have some keen insight on where it's going and how fast it's moving. You shouldn't know that.I shouldn't and don't. The word choice aligned me with Heisenberg's stance on the matter.

Barbarossa
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah?
I'm not certain.

Then you must have some keen insight on where it's going and how fast it's moving. You shouldn't know that.

Ummm.... I think knowing neither position or momentum is a perfectly acceptable state to be in. Call yourself a scientist? tsk! :ermm:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Then you must have some keen insight on where it's going and how fast it's moving. You shouldn't know that.I shouldn't and don't. The word choice aligned me with Heisenberg's stance on the matter.

I assigned context by keeping it in reply to mine. I ended with, "I knew of it's position", and then you say, "not certain". You didn't cover your bases. What you should have said was, I'm not certain of either.

Anyways, I hate when I make a misspell like "it's" but find myself forced to make the same error to reflect quotation integrity.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:39 PM

Ummm.... I think knowing neither position or momentum is a perfectly acceptable state to be in. Call yourself a scientist? tsk! :ermm:

I'm also an internet board poster, I don't have to trade one off for the other, that's the H3is3nb3rg principle.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:40 PM
^ I was meaning I don't have to be consistent.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:40 PM
I shouldn't and don't. The word choice aligned me with Heisenberg's stance on the matter.

I assigned context by keeping it in reply to mine. I ended with, "I knew of it's position", and then you say, "not certain". You didn't cover your bases. What you should have said was, I'm not certain of either.

Anyways, I hate when I make a misspell like "it's" but find myself forced to make the same error to reflect quotation integrity.It wasn't a misspell :blink:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Let's not forget here that I was saying Art's penis is the size of an electron. You guys are forgetting what's important.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:42 PM

Anyways, I hate when I make a misspell like "it's" but find myself forced to make the same error to reflect quotation integrity.It wasn't a misspell :blink:

Huh? If I spelled it correctly the first time, "its", then I wouldn't have had to misspell it purposefully when quoting myself.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:43 PM
^ I was meaning I don't have to be consistent.

Your mom's butt is consistent like oatmeal, yo.
It's lumpy and grainy, but I like the feel though.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Wait nevermind, I'm confusing my posts.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:44 PM
I can't have just made that up. It rhymes and I don't do them.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Wait, hold on again. Original error in 2057. I was right the first time about being wrong the first time.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:46 PM

You know poems don't have to rhyme.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Let's not forget here that I was saying Art's penis is the size of an electron. You guys are forgetting what's important.
It's a trade off, though. Those electrons are fucking fast.
Making secks with Art is like opening your love tunnel to a humming bird.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:47 PM

You know poems don't have to rhyme.I know nothing about poetry.
It seems like you do though, gaylord.

manker
04-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Wait, hold on again. Original error in 2057. I was right the first time about being wrong the first time.Orite. I was looking at 2062.
The one in the quote in 2066 :eyebrows:

Artemis
04-30-2012, 03:54 PM

Oooooh, oooooh, oooooh I know some poetry :D

There was a young lady from Eeling,
Who had a peculiar feeling.....

manker
04-30-2012, 03:56 PM
An Ode to poetry.
It's like someone's released a bukakke of gay on your face.
Enjoy your aids.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Wait, hold on again. Original error in 2057. I was right the first time about being wrong the first time.Orite. I was looking at 2062.
The one in the quote in 2066 :eyebrows:

Don't get angry with me, you caused me to make the same mistake. Then I had to retract a retraction. In fact, this whole page can be wiped from the internets. Well, symbolically speaking, this "page" being nothing more than an evil hellspawn of a series of database entries.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 03:59 PM

When it comes down to it
poetry is just formatting

-keepin' it real

Artemis
04-30-2012, 04:00 PM
More highbrow?

No googling involved......

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan, a stately pleasuredome decree,
Where Aiph the sacred river ran, through caverns meaureless to man,
Down to a sunless sea.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 04:02 PM

Must be why you misspelled Ealing

manker
04-30-2012, 04:06 PM
More highbrow?

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan, a stately pleasuredome decree,
Where Aiph the sacred river ran, through caverns meaureless to man,
Down to a sunless sea.
That is much less gay. I've nothing against pish.

Artemis
04-30-2012, 04:07 PM

Must be why you misspelled Ealing

No that is because I currently suffering from a severe lack of sleep myself, it's 4:05 a.m. here and I'm still wide awake this happens to me alot too fuck it all....

I have a merkin limmerick for you though lets see if I get the speeling right

There was a young man from Nantucket,
Whose cock was so long he could suck it,
As he wiped of his chin,
He said with a grin,
"If my ear were a cunt I could fuck it!"

Did I spell Nantucket right? :blink:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 04:09 PM
There once was a man from Xanadu
The story was he had to poo
A river ran through him
Eroding his rectum
Now you should avoid stall # 2.

manker
04-30-2012, 04:10 PM
No that is because I currently suffering from a severe lack of sleep myself, it's 4:05 a.m. here and I'm still wide awake this happens to me alot too fuck it all....
It's all that fresh hair and fornicating with horses.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 04:11 PM
There was a young man from Nantucket,
Whose cock was so long he could suck it,
As he wiped of his chin,
He said with a grin,
"If my ear were a cunt I could fuck it!"

Did I spell Nantucket right? :blink:

*off

Artemis
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM

Tactical problem 1: Height, I'm simply not that tall, nor able to leap that high repeatedly.

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse. :idunno:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 04:18 PM

Tactical problem 1: Height, I'm simply not that tall, nor able to leap that high repeatedly.

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse. :idunno:

Well, a lot of your argument tends to disappear if it's a much younger horse :naughty:

manker
04-30-2012, 04:22 PM

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse. :idunno:I just meant like messing around with rather than coitus.

But, yeah. It's not the mouth it comes out of, it's mind it goes into :smilie4:

Artemis
04-30-2012, 04:29 PM

Well, a lot of your argument tends to disappear if it's a much younger horse :naughty:

Nah...... I tried, but I've got nothing :idunno:

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 04:34 PM

Nah...... I tried, but I've got nothing :idunno:

Well, if you're not going to try, why dream of centaurs?

Artemis
04-30-2012, 04:37 PM

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse. :idunno:I just meant like messing around with rather than coitus.

But, yeah. It's not the mouth it comes out of, it's mind it goes into :smilie4:

For me it was a hilarious image I had several other tactical scenarios as well but they weren't as droll, but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.

mjmacky
04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.

I got a little lost on your wording. Are you saying beastality people have sex with you guys or that the animals have sex with you guys?

Artemis
04-30-2012, 06:53 PM
but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.

I got a little lost on your wording. Are you saying beastality people have sex with you guys or that the animals have sex with you guys?

We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.

Proper Bo
04-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Haha.
Haha:smilie4:

Something Else
05-01-2012, 05:28 AM
:pinch:

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 07:21 AM
We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.

Kevorkian OB/Gyn DVM
If he wasn't fucking or jacking off on the fetuses, then I'd say it was more a hobby than a fetish.

Artemis
05-01-2012, 09:20 AM

Kevorkian OB/Gyn DVM
If he wasn't fucking or jacking off on the fetuses, then I'd say it was more a hobby than a fetish.

It was definitely a fetish (well more than one). :yup:

manker
05-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Haha.

We're all Geordies now :smilie4:

manker
05-01-2012, 10:12 AM

Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus

chalice
05-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

manker
05-01-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm usually a tentative fan of depraved, I just don't think it would be my cup of tea in this instance.

I can just imagine Arty coming home from work and his wife going; 'Hey, I haven't seen shifty steve for a while, did you sack him or something?' and Art being all; 'Yeah well he was prematurely delivering foals and then sticking his cawk into their still twitching prone form. I'd already given him a written warning for sticking carrots up his arse so he had to go'.

Artemis
05-01-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm usually a tentative fan of depraved, I just don't think it would be my cup of tea in this instance.

I can just imagine Arty coming home from work and his wife going; 'Hey, I haven't seen shifty steve for a while, did you sack him or something?' and Art being all; 'Yeah well he was prematurely delivering foals and then sticking his cawk into their still twitching prone form. I'd already given him a written warning for sticking carrots up his arse so he had to go'.

So here we are yet again, at a place where I'm not sure how I got myself into..... I can see the light at the top of the hole I have dug for myself this time. At this point manker, I can leave it as a lurid imagining, we can carry on that way, or I can color in the picture for you.....have you got alot of black crayons? :blink:

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 11:05 AM
I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus

Poor Art is so distraught over it, he can't help but be elusive and allusive while describing it.

Artemis
05-01-2012, 11:13 AM
I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus

Poor Art is so distraught over it, he can't help but be elusive and allusive while describing it.

No it's just fucking gross, I'm giving fair warning is all, last call ladies and gentlemen. If there is a twisted need to know I will oblige, just dont go ffs afterwards..... you were warned.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 11:15 AM

No it's just fucking gross, I'm giving fair warning is all, last call ladies and gentlemen. If there is a twisted need to know I will oblige, just dont go ffs afterwards..... you were warned.

Do it. Do it. Come on, do it.
Put it in a spoiler for dramatic effect.

chalice
05-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Do it like a strawberry chewit.

manker
05-01-2012, 11:19 AM

So here we are yet again, at a place where I'm not sure how I got myself into..... I can see the light at the top of the hole I have dug for myself this time. At this point manker, I can leave it as a lurid imagining, we can carry on that way, or I can color in the picture for you.....have you got alot of black crayons? :blink:Yeah. Colour it in, think of the text which will appear on your screen just prior to posting as a piece of charcoal with which you will daub the macabre details onto the sinewy fibres of our collective existence.

I was going to ask you in PM but I'd feel better reading it in this, a much less claustrophobic environment.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 11:28 AM
I was going to ask you in PM but I'd feel better reading it in this, a much less claustrophobic environment.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the PM system. It takes too many steps to manage a message, and my sent folder is a cluttered mess.

manker
05-01-2012, 11:33 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the PM system. It takes too many steps to manage a message, and my sent folder is a cluttered mess.I dislike it for that reason and that I like talking to lots of people at the same time. It's more efficient. Also that there is a limit on the amount of PMs you can store. 250 is shite.

manker
05-01-2012, 11:34 AM
ffs, arty. how long does it take to write about sticking an aubergine into a horses vagina.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the PM system. It takes too many steps to manage a message, and my sent folder is a cluttered mess.I dislike it for that reason and that I like talking to lots of people at the same time. It's more efficient. Also that there is a limit on the amount of PMs you can store. 250 is shite.

I downloaded the XML of all my PMs. Comes to a whopping 250 kB for using ~65 % of my space. So basically, each user's box will take up a whopping 400 kB of space if filled. That's totally bastard math, but still, can't be far off. That's the size of one of my attachments.

manker
05-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah but that's the size of the XML, it's stored as ... html maybe ... in the server's database. This means we're no closer to determining the actual size of your box.

chalice
05-01-2012, 11:52 AM
I've got a 500 pm storage limit. That's only because you get bumped up upon admission to that secret part of the board nobody posts in. True story.

megabyteme
05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Know any exercise apps?i got. Zombie, run!
Ps:it's awsome

In Teas, they've got Mexican, Run! and, Border, RUN!!!

Somebody should make apps like those. GREAT cardio workouts from what I've heard...

megabyteme
05-01-2012, 11:56 AM
I dislike it for that reason and that I like talking to lots of people at the same time. It's more efficient. Also that there is a limit on the amount of PMs you can store. 250 is shite.

I downloaded the XML of all my PMs. Comes to a whopping 250 kB for using ~65 % of my space. So basically, each user's box will take up a whopping 400 kB of space if filled. That's totally bastard math, but still, can't be far off. That's the size of one of my attachments.

Quit bragging about the size of your attachments. :ermm:

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Quit bragging about the size of your attachments. :ermm:

I often feel they're oversized and wish they could be smaller.

manker
05-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I've got a 500 pm storage limit. That's only because you get bumped up upon admission to that secret part of the board nobody posts in. True story.
I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

:emo:

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah but that's the size of the XML, it's stored as ... html maybe ... in the server's database. This means we're no closer to determining the actual size of your box.

Not html, these pages are generated on demand using whatever they use here as it is called from database entries. I imagine the XML would be similarly represent the amount of space it takes up in the database.

chalice
05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

You missed fuck all, mate. It was shite. It was only good for harshing Detale.

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.

Artemis
05-01-2012, 12:02 PM

Do it. Do it. Come on, do it.
Put it in a spoiler for dramatic effect.
I keep forgetting just what a sick twist you are, thanks for reminding me again.... good point on the spoiler though. :ninja:

This is actually yet another situation I got to figure out in reverse. What puzzled us over a period of more than two years was our mares were aborting late term, in the third trimester. The most bizarre incident being we had gone to an auction and specifically purchased a stationbred mare 6 months in foal. She aborted within 5 days of being on our property a fine fully formed steel grey colt foal. We had previously been frustrated, but after this incident became highly suspicious, this was no accident, it could not be put down to feed, change of diet isn't going to affect a mare's condition that fast.
We were shocked, we had spend alot of money on bloodstock and lost it in 5 days, but this wasn't an isolated incident in fact over that season and the next we lost a total of 7 foals and the 2 that were born were on another property. This was a devastating financial loss to us in terms of the breeding program as well as the time and financial outlay. What confused us at the time too was the vet who checked the mares said that there was alot of mucus build up and scarring. Two of the mares were barren would never conceive again which was also at the time bizarre to us since they were young animals under 10 years of age in every case.
More and more our helper seemed to be the common link, someone, who I did not personally like but was one of my wifes 'wounded birds' charity cases that hang around and do odd jobs, in return for money/meals. I believed he was schizophrenic just from casual observation, there were some very obvious indicators, but then if he was under control then it shouldn't be a problem right....????????:swear:
(by under control I mean medicated), falling off the wagon is a common problem with schizophrenics.

Anyway before this turns into a life history I rapidly became more suspicious, we had a young Kaimanawa stallion (New Zealand Wild Horse) on the property that he had been told specifically to leave alone, and I checked the property at a time when I was not supposed to be there. I found him teasing the stallion up to two mares through the barbed wire fence, so if anything had gone wrong and either had tried to mount through the barbed wire then they were going to get cut up in the process, he didn't care, he was just there for the show (fetish 1 he luvved to see them fuck) well not on my property boyo :mad3:
So at that point I summarily ejected his skinny little ass from the property never to be seen again..... or so I thought......
A couple of weeks later the police rock up asking about ********* and whether we knew him 'why yes I know that cunt, occifer', I reply, to which I was informed that they were investigating cases of him interfering with horses at R.D.A. (Riding For Disabled) now how fucking sick is that and other farms to which we explained he had been around our place. They asked us if anything unusual had happened and we explained about the lost foals and then his history came out. He had been doing this for thirty years, the police know all about it, he inserts a foreign object (name your poison, in our case it was alkathene pipe from our irrigation system) into the pregnant mare to abort it if it is pregnant, because he likes to fuck horses, or watch horses fucking and pull his puddin' and if they are pregnant they can't fuck.

In a way I'm quite glad I found out all this AFTER I had flung his arse off the property, otherwise I could quite probably still be in prison.....

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:06 PM

If you guys are talking about the trusted society or whatever, then I wasn't invited either. I would have been offended if I was accepted.

Why can't PM space level with the number of stars we get? I think the traders are the only ones probably pounding away at the inboxes anyway.

manker
05-01-2012, 12:11 PM

Not html, these pages are generated on demand using whatever they use here as it is called from database entries. I imagine the XML would be similarly represent the amount of space it takes up in the database.Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

The amount of space would be similar, granted, but not identical. Which is why I made the assertion I did. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that you care not a jot for precision. It frankly saddens me.

D-

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:14 PM
he inserts a foreign object (name your poison, in our case it was alkathene pipe from our irrigation system) into the pregnant mare to abort it if it is pregnant, because he likes to fuck , or watch horses fucking and if they are pregnant they can't fuck.

In a way I'm quite glad I found out all this AFTER I had flung his arse off the property, otherwise I could quite probably still be in prison.....

But was he specifically getting off, you know like spilling seed over it? It's a twisted voyeurism as I see it, but you didn't tell us if he was participating in any sexual way. Maybe that point should be left alone as you would have probably needed to Dave up to his home window to answer.

chalice
05-01-2012, 12:14 PM
With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

The amount of space would be similar, granted, but not identical. Which is why I made the assertion I did. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that you care not a jot for precision. It frankly saddens me.

D-

Yeah but sampling 65 % of a total population is a pretty solid representation, from which you could extrapolate. That means I could expect my full PM box to utilize around 400 kB of space.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:18 PM
With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.

Art's spoiler was long, but the key part is at the end. The guy only liked to watch the horses fucking, which they wouldn't do if the mare's pregnant.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Proper punishment for the schizo is to have stallion fuck him while he's wrapped in barb wire and wearing a saddle. See if that gets him off.

Artemis
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM

If you guys are talking about the trusted society or whatever, then I wasn't invited either. I would have been offended if I was accepted.

Why can't PM space level with the number of stars we get? I think the traders are the only ones probably pounding away at the inboxes anyway.

There used to be a trusted traders group too, but no one could be trusted :glag:

- True story it was called the TTG or Trusted Traders Group

chalice
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM

Art's spoiler was long, but the key part is at the end. The guy only liked to watch the horses fucking, which they wouldn't do if the mare's pregnant.

Yeah I got that, but according to the cops, he liked to fuck them too. Horses, not the cops.

He had been doing this for thirty years, the police know all about it, he inserts a foreign object (name your poison, in our case it was alkathene pipe from our irrigation system) into the pregnant mare to abort it if it is pregnant, because he likes to fuck horses, or watch horses fucking and pull his puddin' and if they are pregnant they can't fuck.

manker
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.We may never know. They're just hiding the truth, mate. It's typical of the hate and bile they spew.

I only bring it up cus Dave's currently reporting me for bile spewing on the internets again. It's like the 20th time now.
He's there, right now, writing walls and walls of text that will never be read.

I expect him to come up with the complete works of Shakespeare eventually.

-Btw, Dave, I'm in a good mood so because I know you're hard of getting it and because I know you ardently read all of my words; that was me calling you a monkey-

megabyteme
ffs, arty. how long does it take to write about sticking an aubergine into a horses vagina.

Using this as my new sigy simply for the WTF factor for those who have no idea the context. :happy:

Artemis

Ya think!!! and for the adventurous and more spritely Llamas are becoming more popular too. :blink:

manker
05-01-2012, 12:28 PM
So the unborn baby horses were collateral damage in all of this :(

I hope Idol doesn't click your spoiler, Arty. It will send him on a frenzied revenge rampage to the antipodes. If you've seen Arnie in Commando, and I haven't, then you'll have some kind of idea of the carnage he will wreak upon your fair isle.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Yeah I got that, but according to the cops, he liked to fuck them too. Horses, not the cops.

He had been doing this for thirty years, the police know all about it, he inserts a foreign object (name your poison, in our case it was alkathene pipe from our irrigation system) into the pregnant mare to abort it if it is pregnant, because he likes to fuck horses, or watch horses fucking and pull his puddin' and if they are pregnant they can't fuck.

Oh well the proof is in the puddin', I missed that part.

manker
05-01-2012, 12:33 PM

Using this as my new sigy simply for the WTF factor for those who have no idea of the context. :happy::lol:
Yeah, In this case the context is actually much worse than the allusion conjured up by the words.

megabyteme
05-01-2012, 12:34 PM

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.

It got reverted. The very morning I jumped out, the PM system kept insisting I was overfull and I had to move all the extras out. :(

manker
05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

D-

Yeah but sampling 65 % of a total population is a pretty solid representation, from which you could extrapolate. That means I could expect my full PM box to utilize around 400 kB of space.
'around'

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

chalice
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM

It got reverted. The very morning I jumped out, the PM system kept insisting I was overfull and I had to move all the extras out. :(

That answers that, then. Thought about flouncing myself, but there's not a fucking chance of that now. Thanks for the warning, you martyred little guinea pig you.

IdolEyes787
05-01-2012, 12:51 PM
I hope Idol doesn't click your spoiler, Arty. It will send him on a frenzied revenge rampage to the antipodes. If you've seen Arnie in Commando, and I haven't, then you'll have some kind of idea of the carnage he will wreak upon your fair isle.

I refuse to click on the spoiler as I figure no ensuing number of mental images of unicorns and baby seals could erase the horror from my mind.

megabyteme
05-01-2012, 12:53 PM
That answers that, then. Thought about flouncing myself, but there's not a fucking chance of that now. Thanks for the warning, you martyred little guinea pig you.

Perhaps the section criteria should be changed from "Trusted?" to "Who deserves more PM storage space?" :D

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 01:05 PM
'around'

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

more or less

Proper Bo
05-01-2012, 05:37 PM

fuck that, I'm happy with a europa league spot, we're not good enough to compete in the champions league anyway. 'mon the blues:smilie4:

chalice
05-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I will never listen to this song again in the same way. My innocence is gone. Patti Smith fucks Horses. She even admits it, the slag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKOULF922Rs

ziggyjuarez
05-02-2012, 03:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms3uBrjfa80

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 04:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms3uBrjfa80

I actually sat with both of my parents as they died,didn't wander off into the waiting room and feel no compulsion to create a Facebook page to get all teary on.

Every suffers loss,everyone live with a certain amount of regret .Only the young and very self involved think that it should matter to anyone else.

ckrit
05-02-2012, 05:28 PM
The first fish here (the first five minutes) is probably one of the creepiest animals I've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZejWhgxc50k

Every year a few drunks (and others) fall into the water in the amazon and end up being eaten by those. There's also another kind later on that's said to grow big enough to swallow a man whole, but it's the small ones that really creep me out.

manker
05-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I love that series ^
Those little ones look worse than piranhas.

manker
05-02-2012, 09:41 PM

fuck that, I'm happy with a europa league spot, we're not good enough to compete in the champions league anyway. 'mon the blues:smilie4:Let's go SportsCastle United.

Seems like the team don't agree with you and are only one point off third now ftfw.

ziggyjuarez
05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Maybe you could have comforted some people if you tried.

IdolEyes787
05-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Maybe you could have comforted some people if you tried.

I'm sure that I could do a lot of things if I wanted to and it didn't involve the internet.

Proper Bo
05-02-2012, 10:20 PM
fuck that, I'm happy with a europa league spot, we're not good enough to compete in the champions league anyway. 'mon the blues:smilie4:Let's go SportsCastle United.

Seems like the team don't agree with you and are only one point off third now ftfw.

two more kwality goals from cisse, like.

manker
05-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Let's go SportsCastle United.

two more kwality goals from cisse, like.Lucky, innit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysuQdnA2X_Y

:lookaroun

Also, that vid will prolly get banned from jewtube soon but whatevar.

Proper Bo
05-02-2012, 10:48 PM
he scores when he wants:happy:

Skiz
05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Samsung Galaxy S 3 officially announced this morn. They went from an already large 4.3" screen to now having a Super AMOLED 4.8" screen. I'm sure it's a beaut to look at but, that's too big to be comfortable I'm thinking.

16, 32, and 64GB... plus micro SD.

NFC. :01:

May 29th in Europe. A week or so later in the US.

Wireless charging. Interesting...

Huge screen, yet thinner than the iPhone 4S and lighter.

Voice activated everything, including waking the phone, and photos.

Sounds pretty orsum. Apple is really gonna have to step it up.

Something Else
05-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Those Samsung's always feel too light and flimsy for me. That and the OS is a bit shite, but steadily improving.

manker
05-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Voice activated anything can never understand me.
Racists :emo:

IdolEyes787
05-03-2012, 10:37 PM
"Play Muse"
"Music is already playing" :frusty:

Artemis
05-04-2012, 02:27 AM

Just get on your stool and stand closer to the microphone.

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 04:21 AM

Oscillating magnetic fields. The motion of a magnetic field generates current, how any turbine or rotating part generator "creates" electricity. Since magnetic fields are already over the air, they're just using a technique to utilize it at further distances and on a smaller scale. Personally I think it could potentially pose more health hazards then we currently credit to Rf radiation. I would like to establish that I personally don't care about health risks though.

Artemis
05-04-2012, 04:37 AM

Oscillating magnetic fields. The motion of a magnetic field generates current, how any turbine or rotating part generator "creates" electricity. Since magnetic fields are already over the air, they're just using a technique to utilize it at further distances and on a smaller scale. Personally I think it could potentially pose more health hazards then we currently credit to Rf radiation. I would like to establish that I personally don't care about health risks though.

The population in general sat 3-4' away from rather large magnetic coils for extended periods of time for over 15 years (some still do) without a prodigious increase in aneurisms, tumors, embolisms and heads exploding yet when cellphones came along we were all going to die of brain cancer? An anomaly I always found strange. :idunno:

Artemis
05-04-2012, 07:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HrnXb.jpg

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 12:23 PM

The population in general sat 3-4' away from rather large magnetic coils for extended periods of time for over 15 years (some still do) without a prodigious increase in aneurisms, tumors, embolisms and heads exploding yet when cellphones came along we were all going to die of brain cancer? An anomaly I always found strange. :idunno:

Here's the deal. The amount of energy from electromagnetic radiation that's emitted from nearly everywhere (cellular phones, wifi, bluetooth, byproduct of electronics, etc.) is still pretty low. It's much higher in say, an X-ray machine, and you know a couple of cells are going to go cancerous with continued exposure to that.

Magnetic fields emanate from any source carrying current, and it's proportional to the strength of that current (amperes), but inversely proportional to distance. However, I imagine the strength of the magnetic field being created with a purpose to charge electronics from a distance would be much higher than what we're currently exposed to these days. If the field is as weak as we're used to (in terms of everyday exposure), then it would generate too weak a current to be useful. I have a general idea of how this works in theory, but since I haven't really looked into the specific implementation of this technology, I could be speaking straight out of my ass. I just don't know.

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm going on break, my pages aren't loading successfully, they're getting hung up on images or something. I don't even know if this will post, fuck it all.

manker
05-04-2012, 12:49 PM

Artemis
05-04-2012, 12:50 PM

Here's the deal. The amount of energy from electromagnetic radiation that's emitted from nearly everywhere (cellular phones, wifi, bluetooth, byproduct of electronics, etc.) is still pretty low. It's much higher in say, an X-ray machine, and you know a couple of cells are going to go cancerous with continued exposure to that.

Magnetic fields emanate from any source carrying current, and it's proportional to the strength of that current (amperes), but inversely proportional to distance. However, I imagine the strength of the magnetic field being created with a purpose to charge electronics from a distance would be much higher than what we're currently exposed to these days. If the field is as weak as we're used to (in terms of everyday exposure), then it would generate too weak a current to be useful. I have a general idea of how this works in theory, but since I haven't really looked into the specific implementation of this technology, I could be speaking straight out of my ass. I just don't know.

I was actually talking about the C.R.T. monitors we used to sit in front of, that was a rather large electomagnet sitting on average only 3 feet away from us for the average office worker for on average 4 hour stints 2 times a day 5-6 days a week, and then when they got home, just for something different they would sit in front of another big electromagnet for a few hours. I was comparing the amount of radiation we were exposing ourselves to quite happily without a murmur from anyone really and then all of a sudden with wireless phones both cordless home and cellular, we are all going to have brain tumors the size of ducks eggs. With the amount of shielding in modern products and the drops in energy usage we are seeing all the time the risk is being minimised each half year of development, devices these days that use alot of power are poor sellers and fail in the market.

Barbarossa
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
You know arty, you're absolutely right. You do kill threads on a regular basis.

Well I'm not letting you kill this one, you little minx. No Sirree :smilie4:

Snee
05-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Tits. (http://mostperfectbreasts.tumblr.com)

That is all.

Snee
05-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Fuck off, dave. No one cares.

ziggyjuarez
05-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Sorry, but mostperfectbreasts.tumblr.com is blocked on this network.
This site was categorized in: Pornography

Contact your network administrator
:(

Skiz
05-04-2012, 07:57 PM
tits. (http://mostperfectbreasts.tumblr.com)

that is all.

:o

mjmacky
05-04-2012, 08:03 PM

Your neighbor installed child protection software for their wifi.

Artemis
05-04-2012, 10:30 PM
You know arty, you're absolutely right. You do kill threads on a regular basis.

Well I'm not letting you kill this one, you little minx. No Sirree :smilie4:
:wub:

manker
05-04-2012, 10:40 PM

Your neighbor installed child protection software for their wifi.
:lol:

===

Speaking of which, the pirate bay is supposed to be banned in the UK now, yet it's not because I can still get to it in work and at home.
Can people who use virgin and BT still get on?

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:44 PM

I never used it anyway.

My Batman gheyme wasn't working because of:

:eyebrows:

Managed to fix it tho'

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:46 PM
It's a bit like the Merkins banning nipples, and allowing murder death kills, or something else. :unsure:

manker
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM
So it's real :o

I have OpenDNS installed in work so it would work there anyhow.
It works at home bareback though. I've got some obscure ISP though; Primus.

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I tried to install Open DNS, but i've forgotten my router password. :pinch:

No wai i'm resetting it again. I've configured the funk out of it.

Artemis
05-04-2012, 10:55 PM

And of course you can't log onto the router to save your current settings to file and then reset, without the password..... :slap:

Something Else
05-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I've got a test on Tuesday, and two on Wednesday. :emo:

manker
05-04-2012, 10:59 PM

No wai i'm resetting it again. I've configured the funk out of it.:lol: we've all been there.

OpenDNS is pretty good.
Except for one minor thing. It stopped letting me look at porn a couple of weeks ago, I didn't mess with anything and the setting were still on no restrictions, it just wouldn't let me look at any sites it considered porn. After what can only be described as 20 mins, I uninstalled it - but it wouldn't uninstall.

Luckily I had an appointment to take my mind off it. When I came back, the problem was magically fixed. I tried to uninstall it again but again it failed.
So I just left it :dabs:

tesco
05-05-2012, 12:33 AM

You could set the DNS on your computer, instead of in the router.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/15037-dns-addressing-how-change-windows-7-a.html
Works equally well, you will just need to do it for each computer.

mjmacky
05-05-2012, 02:50 AM

No wai i'm resetting it again. I've configured the funk out of it.:lol: we've all been there.

OpenDNS is pretty good.
Except for one minor thing. It stopped letting me look at porn a couple of weeks ago, I didn't mess with anything and the setting were still on no restrictions, it just wouldn't let me look at any sites it considered porn. After what can only be described as 20 mins, I uninstalled it - but it wouldn't uninstall.

Luckily I had an appointment to take my mind off it. When I came back, the problem was magically fixed. I tried to uninstall it again but again it failed.
So I just left it :dabs:

Open DNS is software? I didn't know. I used to use open DNS, but decided that the public school DNS gave me faster access to porn and everything else.

chalice
05-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Proper bawksing tonight to the max.

Has to be Mayweather on points or Cotto goes out from a cut round sixish.

True predictions.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2012, 08:52 PM

True predictions.

I predict a Welshman will finish second.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/17971334

Something Else
05-05-2012, 10:11 PM

You could set the DNS on your computer, instead of in the router.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/15037-dns-addressing-how-change-windows-7-a.html
Works equally well, you will just need to do it for each computer.

Thanks.

True predictions.

I can't stay up until 2 am anymore. :emo:

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 01:30 AM
watching a kwality stream, innit:happy:

ziggyjuarez
05-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Link please.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 03:12 AM
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

ziggyjuarez
05-06-2012, 04:47 AM
Why did I expect different from a mayweather fight:\

junglebook
05-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.
How I wonder what you are!

In the dark blue sky so deep
Through my curtains often peep
For you never close your eyes
Til the morning sun does rise
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Qqj2SkhaM
:01:

manker
05-06-2012, 11:24 AM
I feel suddenly reverent to the St James' faithful.
Mon t'castle :smilie4:

I shall be watching it with my new lucky belt on. It helped Chelsea beat the scum yesterday and it made Norwich draw against Arsenal to provide impetus for the heroes clad in black and white.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm supporting the welshists this afternoon too, like:smilie4:

manker
05-06-2012, 11:30 AM
:dabs: Surely you should be wanting man united to win the title on account of they've got less black players or something.
I'll be in the pub for that game, but I'm watching the first game rite here.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I'd rather man city won the title on account of them not being man utd, obviousment.

manker
05-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Yeah, well, I'm being all nice to Newcastle fans today so I'm just going to inform you of while I was thinking of something to type which wouldn't fill me with bad karma and make Newcastle lose, I read my sig and it made me lol :snooty:

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 11:40 AM
that's a long sentence.

manker
05-06-2012, 11:51 AM
That's how I roll when I'm out of character.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 11:54 AM
villa v spurs should be good this afternoon, they both could do with the 3 points, like.

manker
05-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Mon the villa :pinch:

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 12:01 PM
mon the villa indeed:smilie4:

manker
05-06-2012, 12:07 PM
See. I'm on your side.

manker
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Whenever Ben Arfa gets the ball, there are 4 City players lined up waiting to tackle him.
Respec' :smilie4:

Good game this, all of a sudden. Was shite for the first 25.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Oh well, we lost.
:smilie4:

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I'd love it if city beat them, love it:smilie4:

Something Else
05-06-2012, 02:32 PM
SportsDirectCastle were poor.

Something Else
05-06-2012, 02:32 PM
12-0 and we should be ok. :unsure:

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 02:34 PM
we cost you the title, innit.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
also, mon the welshists:smilie4:

chalice
05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
No surprises in the pugilism, then.

The one thing I will take away from the fight is the knuckle-biting bollock-baggery of American commentators. I punched myself in the face four times before the end of the first round for having to listen to the cunts. I even felt as if I deserved it.

Proper Bo
05-06-2012, 07:33 PM
No surprises in the pugilism, then.

The one thing I will take away from the fight is the knuckle-biting bollock-baggery of American commentators. I punched myself in the face four times before the end of the first round for having to listen to the cunts. I even felt as if I deserved it.

plus won.
as much as i think he's a fucking bellend, mayweather is a talented boxer.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Now we know who still goes to movies.
The Avengers destroyed the weekend box office record previously held by HPatDH2 ($200 million to Harry's $169 million).To put that in perspective,the weekend's total box office is expected to be "only" around $248 million total .
Also The Avengers in 3 days has already earned more than Captain America,Thor or any of the Hulk movies made in their entire run.
At least it was good.:idunno:

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Now we know who still goes to movies.
The Avengers destroyed the weekend box office record previously held by HPatDH2 ($200 million to Harry's $169 million).To put that in perspective,the weekend's total box office is expected to be "only" around $248 million total .
Also The Avengers in 3 days has already earned more than Captain America,Thor or any of the Hulk movies made in their entire run.
At least it was good.:idunno:

So they won't mind if I pirate it just a little bit then?

megabyteme
05-07-2012, 04:42 AM

That would put creative professionals out of work, Macky. :fear:

Artemis
05-07-2012, 05:00 AM

It's a pity BT wasn't around then for everyone to pirate the crap out of TAPS thereby saving us from some really hammy sequels including the upcoming :drummer: Topgun 2: The Geritol Patrol

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 10:01 AM

It's a pity BT wasn't around then for everyone to pirate the crap out of TAPS thereby saving us from some really hammy sequels including the upcoming :drummer: Topgun 2: The Geritol Patrol

Written by the geniuses who brought you Transformers and Cowboys vs Aliens so guaranteed to have a lot of artistic credibility at least.

manker
05-07-2012, 02:16 PM
fuck's sake. did everyone go out and get laid or something else this weekend.

ziggyjuarez
05-07-2012, 02:35 PM
No :(

IloveIL
05-07-2012, 04:27 PM
i want to participate..

Snee
05-07-2012, 04:56 PM

I'm super-sure dave didn't, if that helps :smilie4:

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 05:57 PM

:yes:

and you can throw in some heavy drinking while you're at it. I think we've all finally synced.

Artemis
05-07-2012, 08:07 PM

Well as a matter of fact.... It was something else but more on this in another fred when the pictures are developed I can be arsed transferring the pics from the memory card. :blink:

manker
05-07-2012, 08:54 PM
hmmz. It seems as if we have a story to tell. Mary can tell us who she had secks with, Arty is about to post some animal related pics, ziggy has a tale with will be riddled, I'm sure, with pathos and Snee has been tracking Dave.

As for me, had a bit of a family get together on Friday down my mam's. Drank a lot of her wine, it was rather nice. Went out for a meal to quite a posh restaurant on Saturday, I wasn't impressed with the goat cheese parfait nor the pollack main course - but the coffee was okay. Got wasted on decent chablis and I didn't pay, so it was worth it.

Went out with my mates to watch footie yesterday and got absolutely barry fuckled. I possibly got laid at some point over the weekend - I'd be amazed if I didn't, tbh, but I don't like to ask questions about that kind of thing.
It's a bit gauche.

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 09:32 PM
hmmz. It seems as if we have a story to tell. Mary can tell us who she had secks with, Arty is about to post some animal related pics, ziggy has a tale with will be riddled, I'm sure, with pathos and Snee has been tracking Dave.

As for me, had a bit of a family get together on Friday down my mam's. Drank a lot of her wine, it was rather nice. Went out for a meal to quite a posh restaurant on Saturday, I wasn't impressed with the goat cheese parfait nor the pollack main course - but the coffee was okay. Got wasted on decent chablis and I didn't pay, so it was worth it.

Went out with my mates to watch footie yesterday and got absolutely barry fuckled. I possibly got laid at some point over the weekend - I'd be amazed if I didn't, tbh, but I don't like to ask questions about that kind of thing.
It's a bit gauche.

?, no... wag finger, prolly, meh, redundant?

Since you're on about French wine-making grapes again, I'm going to guess the alcohol was keeping you from bringing round the Marquis de Sade.

manker
05-07-2012, 09:40 PM

It's a bit gauche.

Since you're on about French wine-making grapes again, I'm going to guess the alcohol was keeping you from bringing round the Marquis de Sade.:blink:

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 09:42 PM

Since you're on about French wine-making grapes again, I'm going to guess the alcohol was keeping you from bringing round the Marquis de Sade.:blink:

It's very layered and structurally resonant, I will educate you no further on the matter.

manker
05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
It's a jumble of pish is what it is.

mjmacky
05-07-2012, 09:55 PM

When isn't anything I post resembling jumble of pish?

IdolEyes787
05-07-2012, 09:59 PM

He's also never heard of the term "lantern jawed " so I'm guessing we've all been played by a very smart 13 year old.

manker
05-07-2012, 10:00 PM

When isn't anything I post resembling jumble of pish?I can think of at least eight occasions. Possibly nine.

Including that potted history of your early years.
Which reminds me, I couldn't keep track of your siblings. By the time I finished reading, I was only sure of one thing, which is that you had some.

How many brothers do you have, how many sisters, how many half brothers and sisters and how many step-sisters or step-brothers and are they younger or older?

manker
05-07-2012, 10:03 PM
:blink:

He's also never heard of the term "lantern jawed " so I'm guessing we've all been played by a very smart 13 year old.It wouldn't be the first time.
Which reminds me, is it illegal to send a teenager pics of your penis if you were reasonably sure that they were 23?

Artemis
05-07-2012, 10:32 PM
He's also never heard of the term "lantern jawed " so I'm guessing we've all been played by a very smart 13 year old.It wouldn't be the first time.
Which reminds me, is it illegal to send a teenager pics of your penis if you were reasonably sure that they were 23?

Oh so you finally got that macro lens for your camera, that will bring small things into sharp relief. :blink:

manker
05-07-2012, 10:45 PM
You thought I was being self-referential.
I was asking for a friend.

:eyebrows:

mjmacky
05-08-2012, 10:23 AM
When isn't anything I post resembling jumble of pish?I can think of at least eight occasions. Possibly nine.

Which reminds me, I couldn't keep track of your siblings. By the time I finished reading, I was only sure of one thing, which is that you had some.

How many brothers do you have, how many sisters, how many half brothers and sisters and how many step-sisters or step-brothers and are they younger or older?

Alright, I also have to keep track when describing this. Instead of breaking it down, it works out to 9 brothers of mixed origin and 3 sisters of mixed origin. My dad has definitely had 4 of his own, and my mom definitely 3 of her own.

mjmacky
05-08-2012, 10:25 AM
You thought I was being self-referential.
I was asking for a friend.

His friend the co-defendant.

chalice
05-08-2012, 11:53 AM

manker
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM
I can think of at least eight occasions. Possibly nine.

Alright, I also have to keep track when describing this. Instead of breaking it down, it works out to 9 brothers of mixed origin and 3 sisters of mixed origin. My dad has definitely had 4 of his own, and my mom definitely 3 of her own.You didn't answer any of my questions.
Not one :cry:

I'm going to guess given the information I've obtained to date; You have one sibling, your brother, born of your parents. You have one half sister on your mother's side and two half brothers on your dad's side. You also have 2 step sisters and 5 step-brothers.

How did I do?

mjmacky
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Alright, I also have to keep track when describing this. Instead of breaking it down, it works out to 9 brothers of mixed origin and 3 sisters of mixed origin. My dad has definitely had 4 of his own, and my mom definitely 3 of her own.You didn't answer any of my questions.

I'm going to guess given the information I've obtained to date; You have one sibling, your brother, born of your parents. You have one half sister on your mother's side and two half brothers on your dad's side. You also have 2 step sisters and 5 step-brothers.

How did I do?

Perfect. And that makes you a liar since I apparently have done everything to answer your questions. As far as the step siblings go, not one family exceeded 2 boys nor 1 girl.

Artemis
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
now I'm confused.

mjmacky
05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
now I'm confused.

Took you two minutes to have that as your final edit? Wonder what the original message could have possibly been.

Artemis
05-08-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm not telling. :snooty:

manker
05-08-2012, 12:52 PM
You didn't answer any of my questions.

How did I do?

Perfect. And that makes you a liar since I apparently have done everything to answer your questions. As far as the step siblings go, not one family exceeded 2 boys nor 1 girl.This pleases me.

I used the new information in conjunction with what I remembered from the old thread and extrapolated.
This is the internets. I don't lie :dave:

Artemis
05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Perfect. And that makes you a liar since I apparently have done everything to answer your questions. As far as the step siblings go, not one family exceeded 2 boys nor 1 girl.This pleases me.

I used the new information in conjunction with what I remembered from the old thread and extrapolated.
This is the internets. I don't lie :dave:

But you do apparently keep extensive files on people. :balustrade:

manker
05-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Only in my head.
The stuff I wrote about Mary's siblings was fuzzy but it felt right as I was typing. I do a lot of my best work this way - professionally, too.

megabyteme
05-08-2012, 01:05 PM

It's a bit gauche.

Not even a MBM mentioned anywhere in that. Thanks for asking, my vacation was fine. :snooty:

manker
05-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I only included the people who replied to my original 'fuck's sake, everyone's fucking fucked off' post :snooty:

If it makes you feel any better, I'll pick on your grammar; it surely should be 'an MBM'.